VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2013 #61
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
Brenna, I'd like you to check out this website. It might help you out.
So many fags here.

Old July 27th, 2013 #62
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Yes, I'm a nigger. Yo yo, where all the white wimminz and wattamellunz be at?

You dimwit. I owe this rotten bitch nothing. Nothing. No respect. No consideration. Nothing. If she wants to put out nothing but spite, spite is what she gets from me.

Are you really that fucking dumb? You think a grown woman has a free pass to make light of other people's misfortune (which, I might add, wasn't as bad as hers, but if she wants to go down that path...), but people should just ... tolerate it? Where is your brain; in your colon? Or are you one of those people who really does think women are eternal children, and should be treated as such?

Where you were lashing out at others like the eternally spiteful cunt you are, representing yourself as some kind of authority about a subject that actually matters. No wonder the unfortunate who knocked you up got out while the going was good. Too bad you'll never have a chance like that again!
Ohh, You really got me now.
Gutless faggot. LOL

You know absolutely know nothing about me Old Man. Wtf are you, like 40?

Old July 27th, 2013 #63
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
So many fags here.
lol, you clicked it.

Old July 27th, 2013 #64
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 27th, 2013 #65
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
lol, you clicked it.

[IMG][/IMG]
You certainly didn't dick it.

Never have. LOL

Old July 27th, 2013 #66
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
You certainly didn't dick it.

Never have. LOL
Why would I want to dick a smelly old spinster?

Old July 27th, 2013 #67
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
You wouldn't - no-one would, and that's why she's the Barren Womb.

Old July 27th, 2013 #68
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Yeah. Am I the only one laughing?

Old July 27th, 2013 #69
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You wouldn't - no-one would, and that's why she's the Barren Womb.
Pulled that out of your ass now didn't you?

Seriously. You silly inept bastards should stop stalking me.

Old July 27th, 2013 #70
Jean West

I'm just logging on; it says above that I last visited 15 hours ago, which is true. I find myself wondering: exactly what is it that "moderators" moderate?

Old July 27th, 2013 #71
concernedwhiteman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
I'm just logging on; it says above that I last visited 15 hours ago, which is true. I find myself wondering: exactly what is it that "moderators" moderate?
Lol. Good question.

Far be it from me to play Internet ping pong, or to get involved with forum drama, but surely M.N. Dalvez crossed the line in his earlier posts?

I understand that VNN is about free speech and women "not being catered to", but Brenna has been treated despicably here. No wonder racemixing is such a problem -- White women who come onto forums like this see manchildren giggling about dead kids while hiding behind "LOL SAME STANDARDS".

Nothing will be done about a White woman being stalked on this forum by gelatinous neckbeards? Really?

Old July 27th, 2013 #72
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Are the teachers who spend all day with their students oppressed by the patriarchy? Are the daycare staff? Why not? Because they get paid in wages? Because they went to school for it and are ‘educated women?’

Old July 27th, 2013 #73
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedwhiteman View Post
Lol. Good question.

Far be it from me to play Internet ping pong, or to get involved with forum drama, but surely M.N. Dalvez crossed the line in his earlier posts?

I understand that VNN is about free speech and women "not being catered to", but Brenna has been treated despicably here. No wonder racemixing is such a problem -- White women who come onto forums like this see manchildren giggling about dead kids while hiding behind "LOL SAME STANDARDS".

Nothing will be done about a White woman being stalked on this forum by gelatinous neckbeards? Really?
Whilst your sentiments and intentions are honourable, you might not know that there's a history here. This particular flame fest was sparked, from what I can see, by Brenna jumping on another thread and acting in much the same way with an unprovoked post regarding a tragic accident that MN Dalvez's son had.

I don't have a dog in this fight - I'm just saying that all is not always exactly what it seems.

Old July 27th, 2013 #74
Jean West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Whilst your sentiments and intentions are honourable, you might not know that there's a history here. This particular flame fest was sparked, from what I can see, by Brenna jumping on another thread and acting in much the same way with an unprovoked post regarding a tragic accident that MN Dalvez's son had.
I don't have a dog in this fight - I'm just saying that all is not always exactly what it seems.
It may be true that you don't have a dog in this fight, but you did place your weight on one side of the scale.

On an email list, the battle taking place between Dalvez and Brenna Wolf would have been taken off-list a long time ago, to be carried on privately, if that was what they wanted to do. I have a feeling that if this were such an email list, the parties would have no interest at all in continuing privately. The mere fact that the battle is public keeps it going, defense and offense roll around with each other, before an audience.

I don't know what comparable mechanism exists in an online forum to accomplish the same thing, but there should clearly be one.

I'm not interested in the history, because I'm not interested in judging who's right or who's wrong, who's more right or more wrong. This is a private battle and not a VNN group concern. That's my opinion.

Old July 27th, 2013 #75
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It may be true that you don't have a dog in this fight, but you did place your weight on one side of the scale.
No, I asked Brenna not to speak for all women when she blanket-claimed women don't respect men.

As for this particular argument - if that's what you're referring to, I merely stated, in an attempt to prevent an escalation caused by others well-meaningly involving themselves, that from what I can see, it was not an unprovoked attack. My weight did have to go on one side of the scale.

Quote:
On an email list, the battle taking place between Dalvez and Brenna Wolf would have been taken off-list a long time ago, to be carried on privately, if that was what they wanted to do. I have a feeling that if this were such an email list, the parties would have no interest at all in continuing privately. The mere fact that the battle is public keeps it going, defense and offense roll around with each other, before an audience.

I don't know what comparable mechanism exists in an online forum to accomplish the same thing, but there should clearly be one.

I'm not interested in the history, because I'm not interested in judging who's right or who's wrong, who's more right or more wrong. This is a private battle and not a VNN group concern. That's my opinion.

This is all probably true, but it's not against VNN rules and that's really my only concern.

Old July 27th, 2013 #76
M.N. Dalvez

Like fuck it's a private matter. BW has been role-playing and lying about every aspect of her life online for 8, 9 years now.

She's a fucking fraud, a lying role-player. And almost certainly a lesbian, to boot. And her poetry fucking stinks.

Anyone who's stuck up for her with some misguided chivalric sort of motive is too stupid to see the nose on their own face, let alone see when someone was no good, is no good, and never will be any good.

Old July 27th, 2013 #77
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Getting back on topic I always liked the following reduction by an anti-feminist historian (I paraphrase slightly):

'No feminist has ever explained as to why being 'chained to the kitchen' is less liberating and more oppressive than being 'chained to an office desk'.'

Feminists always want 'rights for women' and like to celebrate anything that makes women superior to men (thus invalidating their premises incidentally) like when exam results show that women get more marks in some subjects at different ages when compared to men.

Basically they never take into account that waged work is not liberating or fulfilling (they focus on the 'choice' supposedly and to some extent actually denied to women [the reality was really a post-Reformation thing and only really in relation to the Middle and Upper Classes]), while unwaged work as a mother and housewife might not bring in money but tends to have less alienation and anomie.

Indeed mothers and housewives were the backbone of the old community structure and the glue that held it together in many respects. Removing that has completely atomized Western society and acted as a preventative to revolutionary movements on the right who have often heavily drawn on large scale female support (for example the CEDA in Spain and the NSDAP in Germany).

Last edited by Karl Radl; July 27th, 2013 at 02:04 PM.

Old July 27th, 2013 #78
Jean West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
No, I asked Brenna not to speak for all women when she blanket-claimed women don't respect men. As for this particular argument - if that's what you're referring to, I merely stated, in an attempt to prevent an escalation caused by others well-meaningly involving themselves, that from what I can see, it was not an unprovoked attack. My weight did have to go on one side of the scale. This is all probably true, but it's not against VNN rules and that's really my only concern.
I'd make a poor VNN moderator, I guess. I would not have thought that my weight had to go on one side of the scale, and I would not have thought that as long as it's not against VNN rules, I needn't be concerned.

Old July 27th, 2013 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It's odd to see someone at VNN using Furchtgott-Roth and Christina Sommers--both Jews--to make a point about an "unequal pay myth."

They and other Jews like them come in for the second shift; milking the cow on the right side, their brethren having milked it on the left.

That there was a large pay and job opportunity gap at the time that the women's rights movement began is beyond dispute. That it has narrowed significantly by this time may also be beyond dispute; I haven't kept track. To present what is now as if what was then did not exist is not useful.

There should not be such animosity between men and women about this. Many of the changes that took place would have happened of their own accord, though there's no doubt at all in my mind that Jews turned everything possible to their own advantage. But that's a given.
So what? There used to be freedom. If someone wants to pay you less than someone else doing the same thing, then don't take job. As always, you're blaming someone else for your decisions.

I favor freedom. I don't believe in any kind of discrimination law or equal-pay law. But now we have super-intrusive, all-encompassing government.

If women were as skilled as men, then someone sharp -- like a group of "strong" women -- could have made money undercutting more expensive men. That didn't happen so far as I'm aware.

As always, what is missed here is that freedom clears all this garbage up. Freedom of contract. Small government. Employment at will. But the little man wants safety and all the other things losers cry for. He doesn't care if he has to give up half his salary, and turn over all his power to racial aliens.

Old July 27th, 2013 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
In a sense, it was men who left the home before women did -- a good image is a smart-looking, well-dressed man kissing his hair-curlered, bathrobed wife at the door as he leaves for a full day at the office to do whatever he does with whomever he does it. And when he's out of sight, she goes back inside her home--alone--hour after hour; there were no coffee klatches before the women's movement. And just before her man gets home, she dresses herself up in a sexy outfit, like a doll, to play the seductress. An unnatural existence.

Three-martini lunches (for the men) came into vogue, and films like Billy Wilder's The Apartment stocked the imaginations of both the men away from home and the wives home alone. More men were becoming unfaithful and women were becoming bored--terribly, terribly bored, with less and less to do and with diminishing status or respect from their husbands; women's brains needed more to do than cooking and cleaning and caring for children who, once they turned 5, were away much of the day, too.

Then the economy magically made it necessary for a second income to help support two-car families, after the stay-at-home wives had the good fortune to get their own cars so that they could get out of their lonely citadel.

I'm aware that what I've written is only a part of the story, but it is definitely a part. And it isn't going to change. Women need to get outside the home, just as much as men do. Back when I was writing the article from which my pay-scale post was taken, I was surprised at how universal the females-inside/males-outside, males-doing/females-watching images were; I had never noticed it before. And throughout books, including textbooks, females were portrayed in interior settings and males in exterior settings. As always, images both represent reality and and shape reality; television is a prime example of that.

I don't think it benefits WN males to downgrade females as a group, especially in the presence of the WN females who have chosen to participate in the cause. I hate writing about "feminism." I consider it to be a phenomenon that has come and gone, leaving behind a new configuration that we can and will do nothing about.
There's worse things than being bored, and, as as they say, a bored person is a boring person. Most, yes, MOST women today would KILL to be able to do nothing all day but sit around all day waiting for their husband to bring home the bacon. That's what they find when they do surveys.

The whole thing was basically a giant hoax to get women into the workforce to support an expanded federal government. How are these women enjoying working? It's great if you're one of the elite, like a lawyer. You make get worked to death, but at least you get money and status. If you're an ordinary working drudge making running the register at Stop 'n' Plop, it pretty much sucks, as men always knew. That's why it's work. Basically, people are being worked and taxed to death to support leftists, bureacrats and aliens - who hate them, and make no secret of it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 27th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thread