Old July 25th, 2014 #41
leeluttrell

Cool Rockets, Here, There, Everywhere..

We have rockets in schools...4 of them

We have rockets under hospitals..

We have rockets at the power plant

We have rockets at the sewer plant

We have rockets at the water pumping station

And we have rockets in every neighborhood in Gaza.

Lets not forget the tunnels....

We have tunnels at Raffa crossing...

We have tunnels across the border with Israel...

We have tunnels into the desert..

Even after Israel started building their new fence that has a 4ft plate of steel that goes into the ground to prevent tunnels...

Its all about rockets and tunnels, and if you believe otherwise, well you are just anti-Semitic.

Old July 25th, 2014 #42
leeluttrell

Cool You may have noticed...

That Israel has a problem with the U.N..

They claim that the U.N. is bias and that the U.N. singles them out.

Here are a few facts to chew on....

IN GAZA ALONE:

There are 8 U.N. Refugee Camps..for 1.2 million refugees....

There are 22 U.N. Hospitals..which are more like clinics....

There are 83 U.N. schools..

If I was a Jew that wanted to wipe the Palestinians off the map...

I wouldn't like the U.N. either.

Food for thought Watson!

Old July 25th, 2014 #43
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluttrell View Post
That Israel has a problem with the U.N..

They claim that the U.N. is bias and that the U.N. singles them out.
The United Nations was/is using the school as a collection point for civilian refugees. They gave the GPS coordinates to both the IDF & Hamas, to prevent just what happened.

According to eyewitnesses, the civilians were told to assemble in the courtyard of the school to await busses to transfer them. When they had done so, and the courtyard was full....THAT was when the IDF started lobbing High-Explosive Anti-Personal artillery shells, designed to basically vaporize humans, into a packed courtyard of civilians, mostly women and children.

Remember, lurking reader, a courtyard that they had the GPS coordinates to as a civilian collection area for the U.N. The IDF is full of child killers.

Old July 25th, 2014 #44
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Some Amerikwans are actively cheering for the child murdering jew thugs.
Mostly the Christian religious fanatics that see Israel as "The Holy Land" and Jews as "God's chosen people".

They're praying for Armageddon to finally kick off so they can watch all us evil, hedonistic non-missionary position only pagans get their just reward while they sit on a cloud looking down next to some rabble-rousing Rabbi the Romans executed at the request of his fellow Jews over 2,000 years ago.

2,000 years.

Old July 25th, 2014 #45
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
"You're telling us you paid retail for our ammo"?

Who's Trayvon photo-bombing?

Old July 25th, 2014 #46
varg

Old July 25th, 2014 #47
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

They are allowed to kill palestinian because of White privilege. If the palestinians children were beautiful White skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed children the world would care. But because the palestinians are a semitic people the "holocaust" is allowed to continue.

If that perception went viral, you can damn be sure the jew would be making clear they are not White.

Last edited by Tintin; July 27th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.

Old July 25th, 2014 #48
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Palestinians declaration of a Day of Rage is met with Israeli airstrikes on 30 homes as death toll tops 800

Quote:
  • Israeli aircraft strike 30 houses in the Gaza strip, killing a leader of militant Islamic Jihad group and two of his sons
  • Two Palestinians killed and dozens injured during clashes with Israeli security forces near West Bank city of Ramallah
  • Violence came after UN school in Gaza with hundreds of Palestinians seeking refuge inside came under fire yesterday
  • Palestinian officials blamed Israel for shelling, which came on the deadliest day so far of the current round of fighting
  • Israeli military however said the school 'was not a target in any way' and raised possibility it was hit by Hamas rockets

Old July 25th, 2014 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

I've been offline all week due to faulty wiring, but made use of time to clear paper, that bad may produce good. Every morning I get up 6am and while beavering away, I turn on local radio. A staple of AM Midwestern radio (here in NEMO) is Mike Huckabee. And nearly every goddam morning this guy is on the air using his Report to special-plead for Israel. Today he read some suck piece ostensibly from an Izzy soldier about how he was just trying to secure the homely Hannahs so they could snooze unfitfully in their burrows. He gets no particular joy out of killing babies and children; he feels he needs to -- you know - to protect Israel. And then Huckabee ends with, you know Hamas would never say anything like that. Literally the news right after he ends his Daily Schmuck is about Israel bombing a Palestinian school full of refugees.

Bad as jews are, the Huckabees are contemptibly worse. Our own kind - deliberately selling out their own to curry favor and advance their own careers. It's not just the Israel front either. Huckabee uses the religious excuse to get Southern simpletons (and Midwestern simpletons too, and Eastern...etc.) to send their kids and money to support Israel, but he uses his Christian religion's fetish for what it calls love or mercy to justify releasing nigger criminals - who promptly existed stage left up to Seattle where they murdered four adult white cops, family men and women. Being a jew apologist, a true and genuine and heartless shabbes goy means never having to say you're sorry.

Old July 25th, 2014 #50
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
while they sit on a cloud looking down next to some rabble-rousing Rabbi the Romans executed at the request of his fellow Jews over 2,000 years ago.

2,000 years.
Except that there exists not one shred of verifiable, contemporary evidence that anyone named 'Jesus Christ' ever existed at all. That entire bullshit mythos was in fact a plagiarization of the imaginary exploits of a reccurring character in Palestinian folklore named Yeshu.

Old July 26th, 2014 #51
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Silence falls on Gaza for first time in 19 days as 12-hour ceasefire begins and Palestinians return to see what's left of their homes

What is the body count in the Ukraine conflict since it started?

Quote:
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: 18 members of the same family killed in village near Khan Younis, southern Gaza
  • Tense halt in fighting began at 6am UK time today but Israel will continue searching for tunnels
  • Death toll in 19-day conflict nears 1,000 Palestinians and 40 Israelis as 85 Palestinian bodies are pulled from rubble
  • Hundreds of Palestinians protested in the traditionally Arab east of Jerusalem after Muslim noon prayers yesterday
  • World leaders gather in Paris for crisis talks as 1,500 riot police prepare to quell pro-Palestinian protests
  • Thousands march from Israeli embassy in London to the Houses of Parliament as international anger grows

Old July 27th, 2014 #52
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Bad as jews are, the Huckabees are contemptibly worse. Our own kind - deliberately selling out their own to curry favor and advance their own careers. It's not just the Israel front either. Huckabee uses the religious excuse to get Southern simpletons (and Midwestern simpletons too, and Eastern...etc.) to send their kids and money to support Israel, but he uses his Christian religion's fetish for what it calls love or mercy to justify releasing nigger criminals - who promptly existed stage left up to Seattle where they murdered four adult white cops, family men and women. Being a jew apologist, a true and genuine and heartless shabbes goy means never having to say you're sorry.
People like Huckabee and Pastor John Hagee have been carefully selected by god's self-chosen to preach the gospel of "send your cash and your first-born sons to die for Israel" They are hucksters, but not Satanic, as are the Jews.

Old July 27th, 2014 #53
zoomcopter

Quote:
What is the body count in the Ukraine conflict since it started?

Israel is committing war crimes every minute, a dead child every hour, death and destruction of schools, water sources, hospitals and sewage treatment plants. All the while, with the cheers of Jews high up on a hill overlooking the carnage, in Gaza.

Old July 27th, 2014 #54
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Today they're murdering innocent women and children, in Gaza because the Jews want the land on which Gaza is built. Burning children alive and machine-gunning children playing on the beach is what Israel does.
The IDF is full of war criminals, period. If it was ANY OTHER NATION BUT ISRAEL perpetrating these daily, televised grisly murders of innocent civilians the United States and our European cousins would be bombing them back into the Stone Age.

Quote:
The death knell tolls for us.
Well, white people, at least in North America, have yet to even take the field. But increasing numbers are aware that there is a game going on every single day.

It remains to be seen if tribalism, which is practiced by all races except whites (witness the monolithic African-American vote for Obama, or any African-American candidate facing a white opponent) will surface again in the group consciousness of whites.

Personally, I'm optimistic in the long term. Primarily because history has shown that evolution has naturally selected whites to be the apex predators of this planet. And its moon. The only thing that can destroy us is ourselves.

Yes, I believe we'll get our racial collective shit together eventually. And when that day comes my lurking Cool Hands, there's going to be some world shakin'.

Old July 27th, 2014 #55
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Just like niggers did not rape White women until the advent DNA analysis,
the jew did not kill children util easy access to Internet social media.

Yea, right, "blood libel".

Old July 29th, 2014 #56
Joe_Smith

So all the Israeli casualties are invading IDF soldiers, and 90% of the Palestinian casualties are women and children.

How is Hamas the terrorist group again? With all their tunnels and enough prowess to off 40-50 IDF vermin, they could easily start killing Israeli non-soldiers. They might as well should, as the Jews are accusing them and framing them of such anyway.

To add to what tintin said, I guess Jews never lied and made up history until the introduction of social media either. Everyone that isn't an American Southerner or Sarah Palin fan in the Midwest (IE, everyone that isn't mentally retarded) can see that the Jews are liars and killers at this point.

Old July 29th, 2014 #57
Serbian

Israel Attacks Gaza’s Only Power Plant, Knocking Out Power for a Year

Gazans Urged to Ration Water as Pumps Grind to a Halt

by Jason Ditz, July 29, 2014

Print This | Share This

Adding to the humanitarian calamity in the ongoing Israeli invasion of the Gaza Strip, the nation’s military attacked Gaza’s only power plant, a diesel-fueled plant which provides roughly two-thirds of electricity for the strip’s 1.8 million people.

Lack of reliable fuel supplies have kept the plant running only intermittently, and locals were reporting only about three hours of electricity a day. Now, they’re down to basically none.

The director of the Gaza City electricity authority confirmed “the power plant is finished,” and that it will likely take a full year or more before it is repaired enough to resume generation.

The problem is even deeper than just electricity for civilian homes, as the water pumps in the strip also ground to a halt today for lack of power. Gaza City officials are urging civilians to carefully ration water consumption, and prepare for shortages.

http://news.antiwar.com/2014/07/29/i...er-for-a-year/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 29th, 2014 #58
Serbian

Citing Holocaust, Israel Demands ‘Strict Regulation’ of Antiwar Protests in Europe

Push for EU Special Commissioner to Regulate Protests

by Jason Ditz, July 28, 2014

Print This | Share This

A new Holocaust is imminent, if one is to believe Israeli MPs, who spent the afternoon berating European officials about the growing antiwar protests across their countries, centered on criticizing the Israeli invasion of the Gaza Strip.

Officials blamed “one-sided” media reports on the large number of dead civilians in Israel’s attack, and demanded the European Union impose “strict regulations on the format and content” of antiwar demonstrations going forward.

Some of the EU officials present, notably Danish officials, insisted that they had a right to free expression that would be abridged by the proposed “regulations,” but Israeli officials were having none of it, insisting that criticism of Israel was anti-Semitism in and of itself, and that “there is a difference between free speech and incendiary speech.”

The Israeli proposal would see the creation of a Special Commissioner in the European Union that would empowered to “monitor” antiwar protesters and restrict them from portraying Israel an “an aggressor” during its assorted invasions of Palestinian territory.

http://news.antiwar.com/2014/07/28/c...sts-in-europe/

Old July 29th, 2014 #59
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Just like niggers did not rape White women until the advent DNA analysis,
the jew did not kill children util easy access to Internet social media.
This is funny because its true. Many people realize that the media is lying to them, but fail to realize that history is nothing more than a compilation of those lies.

They operate under the unconscious assumption that if a stack of lies becomes high enough, it reaches the threshold of truth.

Old July 29th, 2014 #60
Serbian

Merciless Israeli mobs are hunting Palestinians

Submitted by Rania Khalek on Sun, 07/27/2014 - 16:41

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/...g-palestinians

Tags
gaza, israel, palestinians, war crimes

Thread