Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2009 #1
bmwbiker
......................... .

Default Mass Grave Reveals Over 300 Croats And Slovenes

Mass Grave Reveals Over 300 Croats And Slovenes The tomb was hermetically sealed and the victims were killed by gas from May until September 1945.

Mass grave in Slovenia holds over 300 bodies

Remains of over a hundred persons were found in Barbarin Rov (Barbara`s Trench) in Hudina Jama, Slovenia and the investigation was opened last year, the 24ur writes. Chief prosecutor Barbara Brezigar visited the horrible site.

Roman Leljak wrote about the mass grave in the mine in 1990. Since then, 19 years have passed and the tomb was still closed for the public, due to the criminal investigation. Leljak claimed that nobody was interested in the truth about the crime. He warned that such crimes against humanity could not reach the statue of limitations. Furthermore, he has submitted a report to the Celje Prosecution, naming the main culprit – partisan Ricek Anton Toni, member of the First Slovene Division of the People`s Defence. According to him, the eliminations took place from May until September 1945.

Case has not been solved for over 60 years

Nobody is interested in these crimes
Roman Leljak wrote about the mass grave and crimes which took place in 1945, while he tried gathering evidence in front of Barbarin Rov. However, the police prevented him and wanted to charge him with desecrating the tomb. He was examined all night long.
- What I saw is something a person can call the most stressful moment of their life – prosecutor Brezigar told reporters.

She added that the fact the case has not been solved in over 60 years was a great problem alone.

- I don`t know if the guilty persons can be found and if they are alive at all – Brezigar said.

Head of the army cemeteries sector Marko Strovs told the Delo daily that up to 300 mortal remains were included in the grave.

Two years ago, the media wrote that Southern Slovenia was a mass grave of vast proportions, but nobody has officially responded about one of the greatest Holocaust cases in Europe.

According to Strovs, the wall of Barbarin Rov was broken in June last year.

- The miners cleared the trench and then came across another concrete wall. They again cleared the trench and came across another wall, behind which the first victim was found, which was most probably killed- Afterwards, the trench was covered in clay in the length of 10 metres – Strovs said.

Hermetically sealed trench

He claims that the whole trench construction did not fall apart because it was hermetically sealed. He claims it was visible that the victims had no clothes on, except for shoes. Strovs believes these people were killed by gas, because the mummified bodies show no visible signs of violence of bullet holes. He says the victims were mostly Slovenes, but there were Croats as well.

Andreja Valic, director of the Studies Centre for People`s Law said that the Huda Jama case was one of the worst forms of violence of the communist regime.

- This is one of 15 Slovenian Srebrenicas – Joze Dezman said, head of the Slovene Commission for solving the issues of hidden graves.

Read more about mass tombs in Slovenia, massacres and covered up crimes in the article:

Holocaust in Shadow of Holocaust.
http://www.javno.com/en-world/holoca...olocaust_92040

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 5th, 2009 #2
A.P.H.

its a shame and unacceptable that no communist butcher was charged for this massacre or others... they are still free, and enyoing their "first fighters" pensions...

and in the same moment the left scum wants from us to emphatize with fucking jews?!

Old March 5th, 2009 #3
simmo
Banned

please dont tell me they are going to find underground gas chambers that will take the total to 10 milliom?

Old March 7th, 2009 #4
bmwbiker

Bones Found Near Cakovec Are From WWII An expert’s analysis determined that the bones of at least four people are in question, who died during World War II.

The bones which were found between Gornji Hrascen and Trnovec are the remains of at least four different people, and they are from the period of World War II, said the Medjimurje police headquarters.

The discovery was made by a pathologist on Friday morning, after a thorough examination that was held at the pathology ward of the county hospital in Cakovec.

Remember, the bones were found by workers who were building a river embankment, and Josip Kolaric, the representative for the association of marking mass graves from war, immediately came to the scene.

Kolaric determined that bones of people who were killed in 1945 were in question, after the end of World war II, which was confirmed by the examination of the bones.

Not far from the place that the remains were found, a commemoration is held every year for the victims of the communist regime. According to Kolaric, it is hard to estimate how many people were liquidated, but that hundreds were certainly in question.

Old March 7th, 2009 #5
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo View Post
please dont tell me they are going to find underground gas chambers that will take the total to 10 milliom?
stop trolling and provocation, before we lose our patience...

Old March 8th, 2009 #6
Slavonski ustaša

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.P.H. View Post
its a shame and unacceptable that no communist butcher was charged for this massacre or others... they are still free, and enyoing their "first fighters" pensions...

and in the same moment the left scum wants from us to emphatize with fucking jews?!
I agree. You are right. But all this is something normal in our country, and I'm afraid not only our country. In all countries in witch are jews and their assistances.

Old March 9th, 2009 #7
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavonski ustaša View Post
I agree. You are right. But all this is something normal in our country, and I'm afraid not only our country. In all countries in witch are jews and their assistances.
I m glad what you came to VNN my friend...i hope that you will injoj ..

Tags
foibe

Thread