Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 8th, 2012 #21
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Did you miss the part where white parents allowed their kids to be mixed with niggers in public schools?
You're right. I projected my feelings onto others. Still, the thing seems not as clear as you and I posit it. I will think about it.

Old September 8th, 2012 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

The good news, according to Cantor, is that it if they can figure out how the wiring gets crossed, they might be able to suggest ways pregnant mothers can help ensure their baby is unlikely to be born a pedophile. "It is quite possible that one or more components of the process are related to prenatal stresses like poor maternal nutrition, toxin exposure, ill health, or poor health care," he says. "If so, then improving health and health care in general may reduce the numbers of people vulnerable to developing pedophilia, as well as other problems." Translation: they don't know why kiddie-fuckers are the way they are. Nor does it matter. Just execute them.

There are among us men who live their whole lives wanting to have sex with children but never doing it. America might have more of these men if we eased our taboos on anyone even admitting an attraction to kids. Consider that in Germany there is Prevention Project Dunkelfeld, an organization that, like a suicide hotline, offers free counseling to anyone struggling with thoughts of molesting a child. "Dunkelfeld" translates to "dark field," and PPD's founders say their goal is to make sure pedophiles come out of the shadows and get the help they need before they offend. A sample PPD tagline is representative of the kind of sympathy with which it approaches the problem: "You are not guilty because of your sexual desire, but you are responsible for your sexual behavior. There is help."

Typical horseshit from System hacks. Some pedophiles don't act on feelings. Really? What percentage? Then he suggests we drop the taboo against pedophilia, that will help things. Or it will result in more pedophiles, more open, more brazen.

Further hindering America's progress are our "mandatory report" laws, some of which say that therapists are required to contact authorities if they have even a "reasonable suspicion" that a child is being mistreated somewhere. For example, California's mandatory report policy says very openly that "no evidence or proof is required prior to making a report" [PDF], making it perfectly acceptable to call the cops on a person solely for talking about sexual fantasies regarding children. Naturally, to avoid this alarmist scrutiny, most pedophiles sit silently on their secret desires, which is at best unhealthy for them, and at worst dangerous for children.

Translation: let's make it easier for pedophiles to hide their behavior.

The old adage is that the true mark of a society is how it treats the weakest in its ranks. Blacks, women, Latinos, gays and lesbians, and others are still in no way on wholly equal footing in America. But they're also not nearly as lowly and cursed as men attracted to children. One imagines that if Jesus ever came to Earth, he'd embrace the poor, the blind, the lepers, and, yes, the pedophiles. As a self-professed "progressive," when I think of the world I'd like to live in, I like to imagine that one day I'd be OK with a man like Terry moving next door to me and my children. I like to think that I could welcome him in for dinner, break bread with him, and offer him the same blessings he's offered me time and again. And what hurts to admit, even knowing all I know now, is that I'm not positive I could do that.

Just like I said: the judeo-left wants us to see pedophiles as the newest victim group, requiring tolerance and civil rights. It's what jesus would want. Just listen to what the man says: tolerance and support for men who have sex with little kids is "progressive." Unless and until we kill off all the jews, this is the kind of world we're going to be living in.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 8th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Old September 8th, 2012 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
You're right. I projected my feelings onto others. Still, the thing seems not as clear as you and I posit it. I will think about it.
How old are you? I assume 20-something if you think Men at Work is old-people music. You may not even remember the day when the average person was anti-queer. Today, the average person thinks queers are cool. That attitude change didn't happen overnight. It took decades. So it will be with the campaign to normalize pedophilia.

Old September 8th, 2012 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Dollars to donuts the author has a bunch of chickenhawk fag friends or else is a fag himself.

Old September 8th, 2012 #25
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How old are you? I assume 20-something if you think Men at Work is old-people music. You may not even remember the day when the average person was anti-queer. Today, the average person thinks queers are cool. That attitude change didn't happen overnight. It took decades. So it will be with the campaign to normalize pedophilia.
But, but.....He jogged 10 miles in -65 degree weather.... With minimal clothing.

Old September 8th, 2012 #26
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Dollars to donuts the author has a bunch of chickenhawk fag friends or else is a fag himself.
Exactly. Chickenhawk motherfucking faggots.

Old September 8th, 2012 #27
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks
That line was crossed in 1964. The passive acceptance by White adults of young White teenage girls engaged in nigger bestiality, producing nigger offspring (who will not only add to the overall dysfunctionality of society but will further swell the ranks of the White-hating mud population) proves that any sort of depravity can be imposed on the properly conditioned white kwan.
Alright. The absolute passivity of whiteskins to authority is established, making legal child-rape fait accompli.

On to the jew-connection. Context, gentlemen.

Old September 8th, 2012 #28
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Alright. The absolute passivity of whiteskins to authority is established, making legal child-rape fait accompli.

On to the jew-connection. Context, gentlemen.
Fucking jew sympathizer.

Old September 8th, 2012 #29
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Old September 8th, 2012 #30
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The judeo-normalization of child rape is a political gift from the self-chosen. It ties directly back to faggotry, miscegenation, and jews themselves.

But it's only a weakness if it's exploited.

Old September 8th, 2012 #31
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
The judeo-normalization of child rape is a political gift from the self-chosen. It ties directly back to faggotry, miscegenation, and jews themselves.

Agreed! They suck an infants dick.....what more proof do we need?

Old September 8th, 2012 #32
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

In Europe the culturally marxist courts already treat pedophiles as victims and give them preposterously short sentences, there was a scandal a while ago in Germany where a pedo was given the weekend free from prison, during which time he killed a child.

The real question is whether they will ever make it legal or a non-crime for pedos to rape children*, either with parental consent or even more absurdly with only with the child´s consent. How would it get to that point, how would they sell such a thing to the public?

*(Refuse to use kike speak, "have sex with children", there is no such thing as "sex with children", it is always rape)

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 9th, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Old September 8th, 2012 #33
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse

The context is that jews, historically, ply the goyim with sexual license primarily, and vices generally, toward the end of eliminating anti-semitism; by softening their will, as jews see it and have said so. Sexually continent and self-controlled people are of healthy instinct, hence potentially more resistant to their destruction, as opposed to a weakened, degenerate rabble.

Old September 8th, 2012 #34
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
The context is that jews, historically, ply the goyim with sexual license primarily, and vices generally, toward the end of eliminating anti-semitism; by softening their will, as jews see it and have said so. Sexually continent and self-controlled people are of healthy instinct, hence potentially more resistant to their destruction, as opposed to a weakened, degenerate rabble.
I think that's true at the top level.

There's another angle to this, though: Kikes are crazy. They are not off-brand white people with a funny little religion. They're effectively another species. That is, they can't be 're-educated,' just as niggers and mestizos cannot be made into whites despite language, dress, and a trillion dollars of failed government programs. The consequence of this is that jews' pushing of homosexual child rape, etc, is not some idle political choice. They can't not do it.

It's white conceit that claims otherwise and always fails.

Old September 8th, 2012 #35
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
There's another angle to this, though: Kikes are crazy. They are not off-brand white people with a funny little religion.
I agree, by what White men understand as crazy. As Angel pointed out, their lives start out with an act of ceremonial child-homosexual rape. For them an original virtue; how else can a parasitical existence be psychologically justified?

Old September 8th, 2012 #36
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The old adage is that the true mark of a society is how it treats the weakest in its ranks. Blacks, women, Latinos, gays and lesbians, and others are still in no way on wholly equal footing in America. But they're also not nearly as lowly and cursed as men attracted to children. One imagines that if Jesus ever came to Earth, he'd embrace the poor, the blind, the lepers, and, yes, the pedophiles. As a self-professed "progressive," when I think of the world I'd like to live in, I like to imagine that one day I'd be OK with a man like Terry moving next door to me and my children. I like to think that I could welcome him in for dinner, break bread with him, and offer him the same blessings he's offered me time and again. And what hurts to admit, even knowing all I know now, is that I'm not positive I could do that.
When I think of the world I want to live in, leftist cunts like this are not in it.

I've read that science can now or will soon be able to determine if a fetus will be born a faggot (causing much anxious rumbling among the turd spelunkers & beaver-flossers). Prospective parents must be informed that this determination can be made, so that they can have the option to abort the defective pieces of shit - and since the last thing most parents want is a queer kid (even now, after at least 15 years of relentless pro-fag media kike mind-shtupping) I think most of those so alerted will waste no time in calling for the Pussy Vac. Couples about to be cursed with a pedo bastard will surely make even greater haste.

Old September 9th, 2012 #37
Bob
Banned

this all began with general 'openness' about sex. You tell kids, there's nothing wrong about sex, then what's wrong with pedophilia? Isn't sex something beautiful, wonderful, natural?

A lot of the yuppie parents teach their kids not to have sex with poor people, or strange looking people, but then they drive their daughter over to fuck their black boyfriend, and hand them condoms so they are safe, what a bunch of arrogant retards.

Everything is about money now. One of the ministers are a rich white yuppie sermon was teaching the kids, 'when is it alright to kiss someone', and immediately a little girls hand shot up and she said, 'if they are rich'

Old September 9th, 2012 #38
Bob
Banned

I would also say, there is a certain mentality among the cretins, who just are looking for someone, anyone to pick on, and most decent people can spot that sort of behavior for what it is, you tell them a story about a 'pedophile' and they don't really care about any of the specifics, they may not even know what a pedophile is, but it's just like crying fire in a crowded theatre, or saying someone's a witch in 11th century England, people are always looking for a victim to gang up on.

Anyways, most highly intelligent people, LOATHE these types of people, just as much as they loathe pedophiles, because let's face it, they are probably, in the objective sense, worse than pedophiles.

Some of these guys who are on sex offender registries, are really nice guys, teenage girls like them, or they wouldn't be molestors, they would be violent rapists. It's hard to resist a really hot young girl, and someone sees them and prosecutes or something. Anyways, a lot of different countries have different ages they consider it legal to have sex. Young kids often learn how to masturbate themselves and become all sexual and come on to adults, and some adults are actually naive enough to indulge, they themselves might have never really learned to masturbate at that age.

Anyways, I think common sense just used to be, that even talking about sex, even heterosexual sex, makes people think about sex, which makes people want to have sex. The whole onslaught of sexuality in jewish hollywood movies is satanic and wicked and evil, and by design, to destroy the family, to destroy the organization of our minds, to weaken our collective intelligence.

Let's not henpeck everyone who's suffered more defilement than ourself, at the hands of the Devil.

the Devil is very real, and he can possess little children, and can use those children for wicked purposes.

I believe it is written in the bible, the angels of children behold God's face continually, he is always mindful of what's going on around them.

I know how much some people on here hate the bible, but just from experience, I know a lot of what it says is true of the spiritual world. But maybe it's because the Devil wrote it, that's how the devil knows so much about the devil, that's what the Jews said of Jesus, that he cast out devils by the power of the devil.

the last scene in The Last Temptation of Christ, is the little girl, revealing to Jesus, that she is Satan.

Old September 9th, 2012 #39
Bob
Banned

What man, if he truly understood what sex is, would ever have sex, of his own free will? It is the power to become a god. It is the very telekinetic life force, that animates our cells, that organizes matter, and flows into a new life form, and animates the child with our own life force. It is both life, and at the same time, the power to create life. It is the power to control the universe, why would anyone ever, sacrifice that power, for anything?

Why would anyone in their right mind, ever have sex? Every great genius knew, abstaining from sex, was the key to their genius. Sex is idiotic, to betray God, by denying communion with his spirit. What evil fool would ever commit such an act of damnation?

Old September 9th, 2012 #40
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

It just got christarded up in this bitch.

Tags
#1, pedophile community, pedophilia

Thread