Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2021 #1
Tom Atherton

Default White Americans Need to Escape Now?

Well, it's clear we lost the USA, and the jews won. We were are all strung along by the empty promises of Zion Don, hoping he'd take care of the situation. Most of us fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

There will be no civil war.

Any insurgencies in the future would likely be quelled by a mostly non-white military. About 40-50% of whites in the military are pozzed faggots and race traitors anyway, assuming the military is still majority white.

I predict websites like this will be shut down, or censored at best, within the first year of Pedo Beijing Biden and the Kambala Nigress Admin. 4chan, Daily Stormer, Stormfront, et al. will be shut down. Hell, probably even AmRen and anything even remotely right of Mitt Romney, and maybe even pussy 'cuckservative' RINOs like him, too.

Anything pro-white and even pro-American will be strictly censored, with harsh consequences for those who break the rules.

Everyone will have to pay nigger reparations.

Lockdowns will utterly obliterate the economy, and initiate the Great Reset.

China will become the world's number one hegemony.

Borders will be completely open for all turd worlders and chinks.

White males will be humiliated, ostracized, disenfranchised, and become the pariahs of society, with all non-whites banding together to sink the knife into whitey's back in his own country.

So, gentlemen, let's be realistic: is it time to escape the sinking ship that is the USA? If so, what is your escape plan? Where do we go?

Last edited by Tom Atherton; January 8th, 2021 at 02:08 PM.

Old January 8th, 2021 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default Losing Sleep Because of What is Going on in the US - The Next Four Years

Old January 8th, 2021 #3
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post

So, gentlemen, let's be realistic: is it time to escape the sinking ship that is the USA? If so, what is your escape plan? Where do we go?
My family has a houses/property in Eastern Europe, so I can go back home anytime I want..

then I have the benefit of living the niggeraztion of all of Europa

but its true, if any White people have the option, get the fuck out of amerikwa and never go back;
I have talked with many people about this already, they all know the nightmare the jew wil unleash under that nigger cunt jamala after they klil the old-pedo in the next few months.

no shit, the plan is to spend one last "hurrah" in sunny California as the shitstorm unfolds and then pack up and leave..

Old January 12th, 2021 #4
jimpickens

How about grow grow a pair and fight to take this country what a bunch of defeatist maxi pad wearing twits we have here sheesh.

Old January 12th, 2021 #5
Fico

You can go nowhere. In my still ex-communist White state in Europe,Whites left their homes with going in still White states because of better economic situation while our enterprises start to employee low IQ non-whites and then they see all paradise with them when they start to steal materials from their factories. It means that better class people also want to go outside. White race is spoil hunting by predators (orher races) world wide.

Our race want to run in last corner of this planet insteat of fighting for our own rights as other races in area where we live. According to independent newspaper who I red,situation is next: White race will become minority start with:
-2060. USA
-2100. western Europe,including Australia

Like we or not,the White race is in the battle for survival does not matter where we are living and solution is not in allowing your enemy territory without fighting. I expect that will Whites inside FBI,including secret services,military,IT experts be on side of our White race and that we will have always network does not matter of enemy will.

The problem will exists when will other races have key institutions without compromise,for them are White lives not matter. Be real,Trump did not have solution,he just want to recruit all best goys for fighting against Israel enemies like Iran and company. It is same tactic of shabbos goys like stupid wars in Vietnam,Afhganistan etc. Results was next: best goys died for nothing while USA is each year weaker inside. If you are going in ex-communist states,be ready that you will not be wellcome because they do not tolerate rich people does not matter that you are White,you are still rich comparing with them,it means that we can not have White society without eugenic policy.

Old January 12th, 2021 #6
Richard Talleran

The USA will be going through a transformation and will eventually be thrust into a civil war. The outcome is another matter, but balkanization is one possible outcome. But even if that happens it won't be time to breathe easy (far from it). Tough times for at least 30 years. Minimum.

Now isn't a good time to get black-pilled.

Old January 17th, 2021 #7
Alex Him

Russian diplomat says some of Trump’s supporters curious about Russian citizenship

17 January - 20:34

According Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, such messages are coming from those who supported the Republicans who fear possible persecution because of their political views

MOSCOW, January 17. /TASS/. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Sunday she receives messages via social networks from supporters of US incumbent President Donald Trump asking for information on how to receive Russian citizenship.

"The most frequent commentary I receive via social networks from the United States <…> is how to receive Russian citizenship," she said in an interview with the Voskresny Vecher (Sunday Evening) with Vladimir Solovyov program on the Rossiya-1 television channel.

According to Zakharova, such messages are coming from those who supported the Republicans who fear possible persecution because of their political views.

"Welcome to reality," she noted.

Earlier, the US company Twitter said that it had permanently blocked access to Trump’s personal account due to his violations of rules and also for fear he might try to trigger unrest. Also, he was stripped of the right to upload posts to Facebook and Instagram pages until his term of office expired. Apple temporarily removed from App Store the microblogs service Parler, very popular with Trump’s supporters.

On January 6, a group of Trump’s supporters forced their way into the building of the US Congress in an attempt to upset the certification of results of the US November 3 presidential election, in which Democrat Joseph Biden emerged the winner. According to the authorities, during the unrest a woman demonstrator was shot. Also, three unrelated deaths, described as medical emergencies, were reported. A Capitol police officer died after the clashes.

The sourse of information - https://tass.com/politics/1245819

Old January 20th, 2021 #8
H.B.

Lightbulb

I am old enough to remember the first race realist and other dissident websites that went online in 1995: Stormfront, American Renaissance, Dennis Nix's Politically Incorrect, National Alliance, Resistance Records, Zundelsite, American Civil Rights Review, Alpha, Aryan News Agency, etc.

Back then the thinking was, "it's only going to be a few more months before we are taken offline". Sure there has been a ton of censorship and deplatforming, but here we are 25+ years later and still with the ability to reach countless millions of people online.

I remember Jan 20th, 2009. Everyone called this farce the "In-Nigger-Ation". The fake news hailed Obongo as a messiah-like figure who would "heal America" and "bring America together". Online critics said we were entering a new age of communism. We got neither. In my own experience, in many ways the Obongo years were some of the best years of my life ... not because of all the ignorant racist bullshit that was going on, but in spite of it.

In politics, it is often never as good or as bad as you think depending upon who is installed as the head ZOG puppet. Who ever imagined the crippling Covid-19 hoax lockdowns, draconian social media censorship or all the riots and terrorism under Trump? That our national debt would go through the roof?

No matter how shitty the country becomes, you can still make well for yourself and your family. When the Rodney King riots happened in 1992, we were already well into the age of Apefirmative Action, White subordination and White dispossession. Men like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk were worth nothing or next to nothing. Now they are the richest men in the world.

Now those are the most extreme of the extreme outliers, but it happened in a post-1965 America. We need to pull ourselves up, form communities, donate to those who are doing good things and pull our money from those who are not.

There's too much doom and gloom in dissident media. We can be agents of change and active participants in our world rather than just pointing out all that is wrong.

Last edited by H.B.; January 20th, 2021 at 06:40 PM.

Old January 20th, 2021 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I have no fear of death. As such, I'm not going anywhere - I plan to die right where I am and I aim to take a few with me when they come for me. To flee is to give-in.

But I won't be the aggressor. I will not succumb to the fuck-your-optics-I'm-going-in or the "Rounder" techniques. That's too easy for the enemy and it doesn't do anyone any good (as has been proven many times now). Such techniques also generate revenue for the enemy.

Best mode of action is to wait for them to be the aggressor and see how many you can take with you. Keep an eye on the situation so that you can hopefully concoct a plan that will help you to maximize your chances of bringing at least one of them down with you. One is better than none & none will be a waste of a good opportunity. Life and death in the KWA.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 21st, 2021 at 01:23 AM.

Old January 22nd, 2021 #10
Paul

I'm on the same wave-length as Larry in the post above. I'm still hoping for some kind of mutually agreed separation, east and west of the Mississippi. But if the traitors and anti-Whites resort to force, I want to be here.

Thread