Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Protection From Covid-19 Is Easy

Heard on the radio, Fri. 1/15/21: low levels of Vitamin D and zinc were found in people with the most severe cases of Covid-19. Forget masks. Take those things. (Don’t take too much zinc, because it can be toxic in large amounts).

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 15th, 2021 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
Heard on the radio, Fri. 1/15/21: low levels of Vitamin D and zinc were found in people with the most severe cases of Covid-19. Forget masks. Take those things. (Don’t take too much zinc, because it can be toxic in large amounts).

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
Vitamin D, in excess, can produce high levels of calcium and lead to kidney failure among other problems. Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and is not as easily cleared from the body as the B vitamins which are water soluble and generally easily cleared by the kidneys. If one checks the data one can find that vitamin D toxicity is rather rare but it can occur.

Old January 15th, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Assuming you have no kidney problems or other health issues that Vit D may cause a problem with, 2,000 IU/day of Vit D3 isn't going to come close to causing any issues. In fact I bet even 4,000 IU/day is still probably very safe.

My mother had major kidney issues but needed to take Vitamin D for her osteoperosis along with other drugs. First they had her on D2 at 50,000 UI (prescription ergocalciferole), but after many years on D2 they had to switch her to over-the-counter D3 at 2K/day. Wasn't an issue even with her failing kidneys.

If you're that worried about it you can always buy the 1,000 IU D3 instead.

2,000 UI Vit D may also be marketed as 50mcg and the 1,000 UI may be marketed as 25mcg, but usually you will see both the UI and the mcg values on the bottle.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 15th, 2021 at 09:18 PM.

Old January 15th, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Assuming you have no kidney problems or other health issues that Vit D may cause a problem with, 2,000 IU/day of Vit D3 isn't going to come close to causing any issues. In fact I bet even 4,000 IU/day is still probably very safe.

My mother had major kidney issues but needed to take Vitamin D for her osteoperosis along with other drugs. First they had her on D2 at 50,000 UI (prescription ergocalciferole), but after many years on D2 they had to switch her to over-the-counter D3 at 2K/day. Wasn't an issue even with her failing kidneys.

If you're that worried about it you can always buy the 1,000 IU pills instead.

2,000 UI Vit D may also be marketed as 50mcg and the 1,000 UI may be marketed as 25mcg, but usually you will see both the UI and the mcg values on the bottle.
I've been taking zinc for years becauce it's good for the sex-drive! Zinc goes hand in hand with hormone production. That said you don't need to take pills!! Make a smoothie with a handfull of wallnuts. Smoothies might sound like a 'faggy' drink but we need to start getting good nutrition and stop living off the jew food!!!

Old January 15th, 2021 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I've been taking zinc for years becauce it's good for the sex-drive! Zinc goes hand in hand with hormone production. That said you don't need to take pills!! Make a smoothie with a handfull of wallnuts. Smoothies might sound like a 'faggy' drink but we need to start getting good nutrition and stop living off the jew food!!!
So are you saying that if you want healthy nuts, eat nuts?

Old January 15th, 2021 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
So are you saying that if you want healthy nuts, eat nuts?
YEAH!! Eat wallnuts, get a bonner, and fireaway!!

Old January 15th, 2021 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Cashews and pecans have almost 2 times the zinc of walnuts. Cashews are expensive as hell, though.

Zinc Per 100grams...
Walnuts (3.0g)
Pecans (5.3g)
Cashews (5.7g)
Pumpkin seeds (7.5g)
Oysters (16g)

Old January 16th, 2021 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Cashews and pecans have almost 2 times the zinc of walnuts. Cashews are expensive as hell, though.

Zinc Per 100grams...
Walnuts (3.0g)
Pecans (5.3g)
Cashews (5.7g)
Pumpkin seeds (7.5g)
Oysters (16g)
That's right. I only eat them when I'm at a party and someone else bought them!

Thread