Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 3rd, 2018 #1
Kevin Goudreau

Default Candlelight Vigil in Ottawa Nov 12th for South African farmers murdered.

We encourage CNF members and supporters to attend the Vigil for Boer South Africans. Invitation from Mark Dickson the organizer.

Dear Canadian Nationalist Front:

I would like to invite you and any guest of yours to attend my Vigil on November 12th to commemorate the 4000 White South African Farmers murdered simply for the colour of their skin. The Vigil will be held outside the front of the South African High Commission on 15 Sussex Drive, Ottawa. Your attendance at the Vigil would be deeply appreciated to show your respect for all the souls who have been persecuted, tortured, and murdered. Their plight and their memories must not be forgotten.

The purpose of this Vigil is two-fold: firstly to call upon the South African government to cease the discrimination against the White South African Farmers. Secondly, the purpose is to pay respects to all those who were butchered so that they are not forgotten.

It is my aim to bring worldwide awareness to the ethnic cleansing of white South African farmers. It is totally unacceptable for any government in any nation to call for the Confiscation of White-Owned Land without any compensation. There are many today who still remain, both in and outside of South Africa, who must live with the physical, psychological, and emotional scars.

It is planned that there will be simultaneous Vigils in two or more other countries as well at the same time. Whenever convenient, please send an email confirmation of your attendance should you wish to attend.

Sincerely,
Mark Dickson
Event Organizer
(613) 869-0524
[email protected]
CNF Hotline (705) 808-1488
www.http://wnf-canada.blogspot.ca/
Our Heritage! Our Homeland!
https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com

Thread