VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2010 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default A Nationalist Internet Lending Library

I was writing an email to a friend about lending her some books on nationalist philosophy a few days ago when I came up with an odd thought. In so far as many nationalists and anti-Semites like to read, but find it difficult to acquire suitable books on various un-PC subjects (say like some of Revilo Oliver's earlier and far less reprinted work or say Domarus' edition of all the speeches and articles written by Adolf Hitler). As well as the fact that many nationalists do not really have the funds to buy many books or subscribe to many print publications.

Therefore as somebody who has a pretty extensive library I thought it might be an idea to see what everyone thought of a nationalist internet lending library. Where say you; as you do with getting a DVD lent to you from the internet, pay a small monthly fee (covering postage plus expenses etc) for which you can choose a certain number of books per month (probably with different membership types for those who read more and those who read less) and then you have the book for the number of days (to a pre-set maximum) then you have to return it via post (unless you extend the book) etc.

I can work out all of the precise details later, but I thought I'd see what kind of interest there would be in such a service given that most of us like to read hard copies, but as far as I can see most people don't want to have buy the books they read.

Anyway if you are interested in such a service then drop me a line here, on PM or in Rep (or any other way you want to).

Thread