Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Default Reading for Revolutionaries

"Catechism of the Revolutionist" By. Sergei Nechayev

"Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla" By. Carlos Marighella

"
The Nest Leader's Manual The Nest Leader's Manual
"* By. Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

* Wayyyy over priced on Amazon, look for it elsewhere (hard to find) I bought my copy a few years ago for around 20 bucks.

"
The Art of War The Art of War
" By. Sun Tzu

"
The Turner Diaries The Turner Diaries
" By. Andrew MacDonald (Dr. William Pierce)

Old September 23rd, 2010 #2
Nick Apleece

I'd like to read The Nest Leader's Manual, but can't find it it for a reasonable price.
Would you consider scanning your copy and putting it on the 'net as a pdf? If the book is worth reading you'd be doing a valuable service for the cause.

Old October 4th, 2010 #3
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
I'd like to read The Nest Leader's Manual, but can't find it it for a reasonable price.
Would you consider scanning your copy and putting it on the 'net as a pdf? If the book is worth reading you'd be doing a valuable service for the cause.
Good idea. I will do that. Currently I do not have the means of the know-how, but, I'll find out what I need and go on from there.

Old October 5th, 2010 #4
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Actually here is the book for 21.00 dollars.
Currently out of stock, but Im sure they will have it in stock soon.

http://www.arktos.com/corneliu-codre...-s-manual.html

Old October 7th, 2010 #5
N.D.

Thumbs up Nest Leader's Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Wright View Post
Good idea. I will do that. Currently I do not have the means of the know-how, but, I'll find out what I need and go on from there.

Greetings,

Would you be so kind as to scan that book? It would be really valuable service for the cause, like Nick Apleece said, and I'm sure that many people around the globe would be thankful. Codreanu's "For my Legionaries" is available in various languages including English, but this one is not in English - one can easily find it online or in the pdf format in Romanian, Italian, Spanish...

If, for whatever reason, you're not willing to do that, please consider publishing an excerpt(s) online for educational purposes, such as: Recruitment of Members; Discipline and Trust; In What Spiritual Direction Must a Nest Leader Steer the Education of his Men.

Thanks in advance!

Thread