VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default IAU vs GLD

can anybody find good information on the differences between these two etfs? there has to be some kind of administrative expenses-- which is less expensive? also, what exactly do they own? gold only? denominated the same way, or differently?

let's see who can find some insights into these new and easy ways to invest in precious metals.

IAU

GLD

Old December 3rd, 2005 #2
Purge
Banned

Physical possession is the only legitimate method of owning metals. These sorts of things sound interesting until you get ripped off by some kikes or by the SEC changing rules or some equally jewish shit.

And besides, what's the fun in owning it if you can't admire it?

Old December 3rd, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge
And besides, what's the fun in owning it if you can't admire it?
um, when the price goes up, I may sell it and make money?

Old December 3rd, 2005 #4
Purge
Banned

Tangible assets are a means by which a person can defend their wealth against the ravages of the kike-induced inflation tax. What's the point in giving any value increase to a kike broker?

The kikes have done a great job in convincing people that only through them can you invest.

Old December 4th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

My broker's not a kike, and I get a great deal.

If I have gold coins, they can be stolen lots easier than stocks.

That's reality.

Not that I'm against gold coins, or whatever, but that's more for the "collapse" stash. LOL

Old December 4th, 2005 #6
Purge
Banned

It seems a fairly unnatural thing, to me at least, that one who is seeking to gain possession of a particular thing would, rather than simply purchase it outright, involve an unnecessary apparatus that ultimately results in a poor facsimile of the article.

I am continually surprised that those who purport to be "jew-wise," as Mr. Miller puts it, would embrace fiat currency and other paper items of kike artifice.

If you cannot trust yourself to be capable of safeguarding the physical items then there is not much I can say.

However, I will say this: A nigger breaking into your house will be going for electronics and other commonly found items that transfer easily into drugs, not your well-hidden hoard.

Old December 5th, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
It seems a fairly unnatural thing, to me at least, that one who is seeking to gain possession of a particular thing would, rather than simply purchase it outright, involve an unnecessary apparatus that ultimately results in a poor facsimile of the article..
there's some sense in this. but the key hinges on the adjective "poor." if the thing is an investment, what you are trying to do is make money. I dont really have time to be squatting over a gold hoard like silas marner, and then toting it down to the pawn shop when I want to sell. This is a simple and reliable way to access the gold commodity market with one phone call to established brokerage accounts. So it's not poor, in fact, from my perspective, it's "superior."

Quote:
I am continually surprised that those who purport to be "jew-wise," as Mr. Miller puts it, would embrace fiat currency and other paper items of kike artifice..
Are you saying that I am not "jew-wise" because I buy, sell, or hold financial instruments? What century are you in anyhow? I will now introduce you to the first corporation. You let me know if you can prove any Jews were involved with this at all:

Quote:
Development of modern commercial corporations
A bond issued by the Dutch East India Company, dating from 7 November 1623, for the amount of 2,400 florinsEarly corporations of the commercial sort were formed under frameworks set up by governments of states to undertake tasks which appeared too risky or too expensive for individuals or governments to embark upon. The alleged oldest commercial corporation in the world, the Stora Kopparberg mining community in Falun, Sweden, reportedly obtained a charter from King Magnus Eriksson in 1347. Many European nations chartered corporations to lead colonial ventures, such as the Dutch East India Company, and these corporations came to play a large part in the history of corporate colonialism. (Wikipedia)
There is a section of "the movement" that is not in touch with the historical fact that "capitalism" is in large part a creation of the WHITE mind, not the Jew mind. That includes modern fractional reserve banking, which was mostly invented by Scots. And, of course, capitalism has its downsides and today's globalism is largely a big Jew racket to destroy national boundaries. But if you think it's a Jew enterprise in its origins, that is incorrect. But leave that story for another day. Suffice to say, money and monetary instruments are tools, which can be used for good or for bad. They're not inherently bad in themselves.

As for your comment about "fiat currency," it impeaches your suggestion that I am not "jew-wise," because what is one of the best investments for those who think a currency is in trouble? That's right-- gold.

Quote:
If you cannot trust yourself to be capable of safeguarding the physical items then there is not much I can say..
Are you just trying to be a jerk or what? What did I say that suggests that I "do not trust myself?" Maybe instead, I have a good sense of the limitations of my own security systems, and a good sense of how much time and/or money I'm willing to spend on things.

Quote:
However, I will say this: A nigger breaking into your house will be going for electronics and other commonly found items that transfer easily into drugs, not your well-hidden hoard.
OK, thanks for the tip, Fafnir.

I guess it's safe to conclude from your comments that you have no information on the initial question posed in this thread. Anybody else?

Thread