Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2006 #1
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Default World Trade Center - My Review

I just went and saw "World Trade Center" starring Nicholas Cage, Maria Bello, half-jewess Maggie Gyllenhaal, and several other folks I recognized as character actors from other films.

Overall it wasn't too bad, but it was a bit underwhelming to be an Oliver Stone film. 85% of the film is about 18-24 hours during which two Port Authority Police officers are buried in rubble under what used to be the underground mall between WTC 1 & 2. The two were McLoughlin (Cage) and Jimeno (some mestizo). Why Stone picked the story of these two becomes obvious when we learn that Jimeno is married to an "Italian-German" girl named Allison (Gyllenhaal) who is 5 months pregnant with the couple's second mixed-breed spawn.

I knew going in that Stone wasn't doing anything "controversial" here, nor was he going anywhere near the truth of what happened that day generally. He sticks strictly to the story of Cage and the spic and their families, and does not deviate at all. About half-way into it I began looking at my watch. It became somewhat interesting when the former Marine, current Christian Zionist, played by the guy who played Eminem's mother's boyfriend in 8 Mile, decided by around Noon on 9/11 to get a crew cut, put on his old Marine battle fatigues, and head over to Manhattan, getting through checkpoints and barricades because of his military uniform, and going into the rubble to look for survivors.

After he ran into another Marine (no indication as to whether the other one was also "playing soldier" that day) they joined forces and soon found Cage and the spic, buried under about 20-30 feet of steel and concrete. They finally managed to get some rescue workers, a paramedic (the guy from Career Opportunities and Swimming With Sharks) and others to help in the seemingly impossible task of getting these guys out from under the rubble without toppling themselves into oblivion. Where he must have stuck to the truth was in the rescue teams, which were entirely White. Not a nigger in sight at that point. These guys would not have been rescued in a non-White civilization, as such would have been impossible. It really reminded me of what we as a race are capable of when working together. If something doesn't give, or WE don't do anything, in another 20 years when the 30-40 year old population have the same demographics as today's teenagers, civilization is done. You can stick a fork in it. But again, other than the last scene of the triumphant White people pulling Nicholas Cage out of the rubble on a stretcher, on the morning of 9/12, it was a fairly dull way to spend 125 minutes of my life.

Save your time and money and watch the trailer. It is far more dramatic and entertaining and hits all the highlights anyway.

Old August 11th, 2006 #2
JohnAFlynn
Banned

I forgot to include this above, but the reason I referred to the Marine as a Christian Zionist begins when he leaves Church to go get his crew cut, after telling the pastor that he feels God is telling him to go the NYC. Then, the next morning after having found and helped rescue to two main characters, he is seen talking into his cellphone to someone, with a severe and pissed off look on his face, about how he doesn't know when he'll be going back to work, and that "the Marines will need a few more good men to avenge this," with a look on his face that conveyed he was ready to go and personally murder some Iraqi babies right at that moment. At the end where it tells you what happened to everyone since, it said that he had re-enlisted in the Marines and served "two tours of duty" in Iraq.

Old August 13th, 2006 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Great review, John. At least it wasn't full of the typical tirades and cheesy one liners.

I like the look of that Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's cute, but very classy at the same time. What is her background?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 13th, 2006 #4
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj
Great review, John. At least it wasn't full of the typical tirades and cheesy one liners.

I like the look of that Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's cute, but very classy at the same time. What is her background?
Her Dad is Nordic and her Mom's a jew.

Her brother Jake (short for Jacob, I'm sure) starred in The Day After Tomorrow and Jarhead. He's is much more obviously a jew.

I forgot Brokeback Mountain.

From IMDB.com:

Quote:
Jacob "Jake" Gyllenhaal (last name pronounced Jill-en-hall) was born in Los Angeles, California, on December 19, 1980 to director Stephen Gyllenhaal and Offspring producer/screenwriter Naomi Foner, and is the brother of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, who played his sister in Donnie Darko (2001). His father is of partial Swedish heritage and his mother is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.
Get this:

Quote:
Jake has two dogs: a German Shepherd named "Atticus" and a Puggle named "Boo Radley"; both dogs are named after the characters of his favorite book, To Kill A Mockingbird.
LOL! What kind of weirdo's favorite book is "To Kill A Mockingbird"?!? Sicko kikes, that's who.

Old August 13th, 2006 #5
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
I forgot to include this above, but the reason I referred to the Marine as a Christian Zionist begins when he leaves Church to go get his crew cut, after telling the pastor that he feels God is telling him to go the NYC. Then, the next morning after having found and helped rescue to two main characters, he is seen talking into his cellphone to someone, with a severe and pissed off look on his face, about how he doesn't know when he'll be going back to work, and that "the Marines will need a few more good men to avenge this," with a look on his face that conveyed he was ready to go and personally murder some Iraqi babies right at that moment. At the end where it tells you what happened to everyone since, it said that he had re-enlisted in the Marines and served "two tours of duty" in Iraq.
Awww that's precious. I guess we'll get a spurt in the recruitment numbers now. Go Israel!

How the hell you could sit through that JAF, is beyond me. You are of stronger stuff than I

Old August 19th, 2006 #6
torbjorn

Jews did WTC, this is a disgrace to the white man and out forefathers.

Thread