Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2006 #221
Contumacyman

Fissle wrote:

"I believe those buildings collapsed as a result of airplanes crashing into them at 500 mph."

Why?

Contumacyman

Old March 8th, 2006 #222
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
Saddam had loads of money to buy American weapons when his country was at war with Iran. I doubt he was on the CIA payroll, but was probably used by them in some manner. If you believe Fissles claim Saddam was on the CIA's payroll at the age of 22, that just don't sound right. If he was on the CIA payroll why would he defy American policy by invading Kuwait. Though, Saddams invasion of Kuwait did start an arms race that brought in billions of dollars in arms revenue for US weapon dealers.
Saddam thought that the US had green-lighted his invasion of Kuwait as a reward for bashing Iran. Instead he was set up. It's a very common political trick, get someone else to do your dirty work, and then get rid of that person when they are no longer useful.

Old March 8th, 2006 #223
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman
Fissle wrote:

"I believe those buildings collapsed as a result of airplanes crashing into them at 500 mph."

Why?

Contumacyman
Because that what I saw. What did you see?

Old March 8th, 2006 #224
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman
Fissle wrote:

Why?

Contumacyman
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...gnedtotake.htm
Quote:
"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it, that was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building could probably sustain multiple impacts of jet liners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door - this intense grid - and the plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting."

Old March 8th, 2006 #225
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
That jerk-off saying it doesn't make it a fact.
Ex-jerk-off who served in combat during WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Old March 8th, 2006 #226
ohgolly

Hey Fissile, was Hussein on the CIA payroll in 1981 when the Israeli Air Force bombed his reactor?

Old March 8th, 2006 #227
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
Ex-jerk-off who served in combat during WWII, Korea and Vietnam.
Yeah, John McCain's a vet too. Must mean that he's a fountain of truth.

Old March 8th, 2006 #228
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
Neither of those two clowns in the video is Leslie Robertson. Robertson designed WTC 1 & 2. I provided you all with Robertson's e-mail, why don't you contact him and ask him what he thinks? That's what I did.

Old March 9th, 2006 #229
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
Hey Fissile, was Hussein on the CIA payroll in 1981 when the Israeli Air Force bombed his reactor?
He must of thought he was his own man at that point. He was proven wrong.

Old March 9th, 2006 #230
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Neither of those two clowns in the video is Leslie Robertson. Robertson designed WTC 1 & 2. I provided you all with Robertson's e-mail, why don't you contact him and ask him what he thinks? That's what I did.
Why don't you contact these guys:
http://www.psemc.com/prodordnance.asp
And ask them if laser detonators don't exist?

Quote:
LASER INITIATION SYSTEMS
Our laser firing units, laser initiators, and laser detonators have been integrated into complex missile and space systems. Products include the complete ordnance initiation system for the THAAD and EKV strategic missile systems. Please email us or call (415) 519-5456 for more information.
MULTI-PLEXED ORDNANCE
PS/EMC has established itself as a leader in “smart”, low power, networked ordnance command & control architectures containing smart pyrotechnic devices and digital sequencing. Smart Energetics Architecture (SEA™) eliminates the need for large batteries, connectors, and cabling while a BIT (built-in-test) capability increases reliability and system performance. Please email us or call (661) 600-1106 for more information.

Old March 9th, 2006 #231
ohgolly

Quote:
He must of thought he was his own man at that point. He was proven wrong.
Either that or somebody forgot to tell the Jews.

Old March 9th, 2006 #232
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default One born every minute.....

You say you think planes knocked those buildings down because you saw it happen?

If you watched the magician saw the pretty lady in half would you believe that it actually happened as it looked to you?

Quote:
Because that what I saw. What did you see?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Last edited by MOMUS; March 9th, 2006 at 12:08 AM.

Old March 9th, 2006 #233
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
Why don't you contact these guys:
http://www.psemc.com/prodordnance.asp
And ask them if laser detonators don't exist?
I believe they exist, I just don't believe they brought down the WTC. Now why don't you contact Robertson. I did just that, using my real name and e-mail account. Why don't you? Not afraid, are you?

Old March 9th, 2006 #234
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
You say you think planes knocked those buildings down because you saw it happen?

If you saw the magician saw the pretty lady in half would you believe that it actually happened as it looked to you?
First tell me about Angel Eyes.

Old March 9th, 2006 #235
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Angel Eyes or Angle Eyes?

Did you watch this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I&eurl=

Kindly tell the forum your opinion of the video.

Quote:
First tell me about Angel Eyes.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old March 9th, 2006 #236
ohgolly

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied." ~ Bismarck

Old March 9th, 2006 #237
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
I believe they exist, I just don't believe they brought down the WTC.
Then which kind of detonators were responsible for the explosions described in the witness reports?

Quote:
Now why don't you contact Robertson. I did just that, using my real name and e-mail account. Why don't you? Not afraid, are you?
No need to contact Robertson.

He said (according to you) that the WTC was built around a strong structural steel core. Nothing that we didn't already know.

Old March 9th, 2006 #238
Contumacyman

Fissle,

Why do you believe the airplane crashes CAUSED the collapse of the buildings?

Contumacyman

Old March 9th, 2006 #239
News
Friendly

I think he's watched it. I don't think he really believes that planes or fire made those mountains of steel and concrete disintegrate. Even if he did, he'd get stuck on building #7.

There's a lot of people out there who simply don't want to know. "I don't like where this will lead".

Then there's a few who share our suspicions but are happy with how things are going.

Both types are going to play dumb in an argument.

I think MOMUS is right and that we should ignore them as much as they ignore the evidence. There are still plenty who want to know more. We all need to try and find out more, while propagating the basic facts that caught our interest to begin with.

Old March 9th, 2006 #240
Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
I think he's watched it. I don't think he really believes that planes or fire made those mountains of steel and concrete disintegrate. Even if he did, he'd get stuck on building #7.

There's a lot of people out there who simply don't want to know. "I don't like where this will lead".

Then there's a few who share our suspicions but are happy with how things are going.

Both types are going to play dumb in an argument.

I think MOMUS is right and that we should ignore them as much as they ignore the evidence. There are still plenty who want to know more. We all need to try and find out more, while propagating the basic facts that caught our interest to begin with.
Well said.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread