VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2006 #1
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs down "Blood Diamond" (12/06)

http://blooddiamondmovie.warnerbros.com/

The behind the scenes is rife with jews and I'm sure there is going to be a heavy anti white South African focus as well as scene upon scene of the noble negro being shammed or killed or exploited by the white's actions. Even though the trailer is trying to showcase greed for diamonds and the toll it makes, I'm sure its the white man than will leave a bad taste for theater goers who see this.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 5th, 2006 #2
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj
http://blooddiamondmovie.warnerbros.com/

The behind the scenes is rife with jews and I'm sure there is going to be a heavy anti white South African focus as well as scene upon scene of the noble negro being shammed or killed or exploited by the white's actions. Even though the trailer is trying to showcase greed for diamonds and the toll it makes, I'm sure its the white man than will leave a bad taste for theater goers who see this.
Perhaps. But the jews control the diamond business, so I have trouble understanding why they would want consumers to associate their product with violence, oppression and death.

Old December 5th, 2006 #3
John in Woodbridge

I figure there are probably more productive ways to spend two hours, such as watching mildew form on a toilet bowl rim.

Old December 6th, 2006 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
Perhaps. But the jews control the diamond business, so I have trouble understanding why they would want consumers to associate their product with violence, oppression and death.
But how many lemmings actually know that? And if that is the case, who is not to say that the jewz will paint themselves as white only to justify the negative associations.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Thread