VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Media Criticism
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 3rd, 2014 #1
Alexander M.

Default Robert Fisk: How on earth can Israel tolerate this filth from B’nai Brith Canada?

Not long ago, I was handed the most outrageous, vile, dishonest and slanderous calumny uttered against the people of Canada. It was contained in a full-page advertisement in the National Post (founder, Conrad Black), a newspaper handed out – free, I’m happy to say – on my Air France flight out of Toronto. Here is the headline: “Almost 4 million Canadians are afflicted by this disease.”

Beneath this title is a half-page, very blurred and uncaptioned colour photo of a large crowd – they could be football supporters, rush-hour commuters in Vancouver, you name it; they are mostly white males but include women and with at least one dark-skinned man close to the camera. Beneath the picture, this incredible ad continues: “Left unchecked, it [the disease] can result in violence tendencies. Many times, those infected haven’t been diagnosed and may pass it on to their children, grandchildren, colleagues or friends. Please help stop the spread of this disease before it contaminates your community.”

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....territory.html

Old July 7th, 2014 #2
Alexander M.

Default B’nai B’rith Canada: Four million Canadians hate Jews!

Rehmat, Canadian political analyst, here points out indignantly that B’nai B’rith Canada is a factory of lies that has tried to vilify and defame the good people of Canada by stating that 14 percent of the Canadian population—i.e., 4 million Canadians—are nasty Jew-haters.

B’nai Brith put a pull-page advertisement in Sir Conrad Black (Canada-UK Jewish dual citizen) owned Canada’s top anti-Muslim newspaper National Post, claiming that 4 million Canadians are afflicted with the anti-Semite disease.

http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/bnai-bri...ews-by-rehmat/

Thread