Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2009 #1
Roy
Perception Manager

Default Christianity and the Jews

Found on EncyclopediaDramatica as satire, but still a deep thought.

Quote:
Christians follow a religion that was created by the Jews to serve Jewish purposes. Basically, the Jews convinced half of the world to worship their evil tribal god YHWH, and even to worship a batshit crazy kike named Jesus as "God in human form". Subconsciously this affects Christians in a severe way, causing them to associate the Jews closely with God, which has allowed the Jews, always a clever lot, to control societies for ages.
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Christians

Old July 28th, 2009 #2
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Found on EncyclopediaDramatica as satire, but still a deep thought.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Christians
Interesting.

Old July 29th, 2009 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

So why do the jewz put so much effort into dismantling Christianity?

If anything Jesus represented "rebellion" for going against traditional jewish teachings, was a prophet, told things the way they are meant to be, outspoken against naysayers and eventually punished for it and died.

Dispute all you want of His existence, but the legacy still lives on. The "story" has remained the same and to me, something that has existed for over 2000 years, must have some sort of relevance. Jewz know people find strength in religion and more importantly FAITH. Once a population is demoralized, they're easy to control. That is why Islam is strong. They resist the meddling.

Christians are weak, because they've been corrupted through jew undermining that will continue until they are revealed in a manner that even the X-tains will see it.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 29th, 2009 #4
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
So why do the jewz put so much effort into dismantling Christianity?
Don't they need to hate Christianity? If they didn't hate it they'd convert, and given their twin racial-religious nature, they would cease to exist. They don't have the same seething hatred of Islam. I think things have been different for them in Muslim countries, like Iran. There's not the same pressure to assimilate or convert, they're just left alone as another annoying minority among many.

Old July 29th, 2009 #5
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Don't they need to hate Christianity? If they didn't hate it they'd convert, and given their twin racial-religious nature, they would cease to exist. They don't have the same seething hatred of Islam. I think things have been different for them in Muslim countries, like Iran. There's not the same pressure to assimilate or convert, they're just left alone as another annoying minority among many.
So the big question is "How is being a Christian like a being a jew?"

(I understand there is a lot brain dead, jew worshipping x-tains out there who do it out of fear and guilt....I am obviously not that!)
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 31st, 2009 #6
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
So the big question is "How is being a Christian like a being a jew?"

(I understand there is a lot brain dead, jew worshipping x-tains out there who do it out of fear and guilt....I am obviously not that!)
I don’t think I said that. I think it’s codependency of sorts. Christianity swerves from fanatical (though justified) anti-Semitism to fanatical philo-Semitism (as now). Other religions and peoples seem to manage the Jews better: they don’t kill them but they don’t put up with their crap. One place to start is with less compassion, and slam the door on their constant pity-seeking.

Old July 31st, 2009 #7
Myron

watch this video, watch all the videos in this series, I think you will agree it raises some interesting questions. Having been to the Vatican, and having seen all the egyptian symbols, in the stone carvings, the entire Vatican is obviously designed and built , not in honor of 'Jesus' but of Isis, or some crazy shit like that, but whatever it is, it's real, the world is really controlled by these angel/demons, depending on whether you piss them off or not. if you piss them off, your life becomes hell, if you deny they exist, you live out your life, die, never having known a goddamn thing about what you are, where you came from, why, when, where.

download these videos, burn them to CD's, hand them out at churches, anywhere people are curious about the world around them.

Christians are not stupid, they thirst for understanding, I would take an inquisitive christian over the blind, deaf, dumb mute godless kwansumer anyday.
they are real, and their magic is real. Isis and Osiris are not actual Gods, but symbols and allegorical markers representing principles of magic theory and practice, the male and female symbols, the phallic sex power represented by the Obelisk in Saint Peter's square.

the obelisk in the center of Paris,

the Eiffel Tower, is actually an Obelisk, too.

Old July 31st, 2009 #8
Myron

I would just add, the people possessed by Satan certainly are not aware that they are possessed by Satan. If you were aware of it, then you could not possibly be possessed.
the possessed actually believe it is THEIR will, that they do, when they do Satan's will. they are zombies, but they act out their will, implanted in them by Satan, with intelligence, detailed, meticulous planning, with passion and zeal, rational thought, but with the dark, sad emotions of a demented, lost soul.

Old July 31st, 2009 #9
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron View Post
I would just add, the people possessed by Satan certainly are not aware that they are possessed by Satan. If you were aware of it, then you could not possibly be possessed.
the possessed actually believe it is THEIR will, that they do, when they do Satan's will. they are zombies, but they act out their will, implanted in them by Satan, with intelligence, detailed, meticulous planning, with passion and zeal, rational thought, but with the dark, sad emotions of a demented, lost soul.
wooga wooga.

Old August 1st, 2009 #10
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Its all about faith. Having it, keeping it, using it. Once a person's faith is removed, they pretty much have nothing left.

Old August 5th, 2009 #11
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

So why Jews murdered so many christians?

http://judicial-inc.biz/88meet_the_p..._of_poland.htm

Thread