Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2014 #61
andy

For clarification this was the last list of the ten of broadly agreed ten points and the reasoning behind their creation

Originally Posted by andy View Post

In summation so far:

1. End the license fee and privatise the BBC

2. Halt all immigration

3.Immediate referendum on EU membership

4. An immediate ban on non-stunned animal slaughter.Animal cruelty to be punished by mandatory imprisonment

5. Referendum's to be held on important issues raised by the public through electronic media

6. Immediate suspension of all foreign aid and in-nation donations to professional charities groups and organisations pending review and consideration for public referendum

7. Introduce a minimum wage which it is feasible for a family of 4 to live off one income

8. A review of alternatives to fossil fuel energy creation. To cover all aspects including the introduction of the latest technological advances into the domestic market if deemed suitable

9. There must be no new taxes of any description. A revenue protection Agency must be created and manned by redeployed existing civil servants dedicated to uncovering the misuse of public monies by private Industry as well as public employees.

10. Means Testing for all universal welfare benefits

Granted I am biased toward my own ideas but feel free to delete/ replace any. Bear in mind the OP it must be UK legal and "reasonable" to the man in the street. The important issue here is to prove that unlike the system directed unity touts and splitters VNNUK have a serious understanding of the art of politics and its application in the here and now UK. Unlike the out of touch system directed "movement" scum who debate elsewhere viewers at VNNUK can see for themselves who is taking politics seriously and who is promoting out of touch facetious and emotional nonsense

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 6th, 2014 #62
joefrombradford

Point taken, you only want this thread to stay on the main 10 policies, I will open another thread as a think-tank for wider issues and how-to's.

I Stuck Englisc on ignore ages ago for being a Bennite, but I see from where you have quoted her, it was the correct decision to make.

Quote:
7. Removal of last vestiges of feudalism - monarchy, house of lords, "Sirs" and "Dames", etc.

8. Rich should pay their fair share of taxes (perhaps a 60% top rate, aswell as a wealth tax at 1% a year). And crack down on tax avoidance, solving the problem of the deficit.
As far as policies go, do they come much Redder than that?

Old October 6th, 2014 #63
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Point taken, you only want this thread to stay on the main 10 policies, I will open another thread as a think-tank for wider issues and how-to's.

I Stuck Englisc on ignore ages ago for being a Bennite, but I see from where you have quoted her, it was the correct decision to make.

As far as policies go, do they come much Redder than that?
Agreed text book whingeing commie nonsense I have open ignored him and not responded to his provocations.
Indeed a new thread is what we need I think it is vital that VNNUK actually have a usable political dimension for the real world in the UK. You look at other similar forums and they are full of gossip being swapped by touts and do not further the cause one iota.

Old October 6th, 2014 #64
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

All effective propaganda must come from the people, and return to the people. I think Joseph Goebbels said that. Respectable nationalists need to be knocking on doors with clipboards in hand, or meeting and greeting people in the street, and asking the common folk what bugs them exactly? Rather than say politically minded people drawing up a list guessing what the masses think or want. Although having said that, Andy's ten points seem okay to me.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old October 10th, 2014 #65
andy

might as well bump this one as well

Old November 13th, 2014 #66
andy

Identity Cards - Electoral Fraud -

A legal political party should be advocating set in stone accurate micro chipped Identity Cards for all adults eligible to vote. That anyone using a postal vote must post in the card with the actual vote form.

It could be possible to link such identification with other verified identity checks electronically.

Further the party should continually propagate the issue of electoral fraud and electorate apathy.

The arguments concerning big brother are childish nonsense anyone who believe "big bruv" needs an identity card to identify you does not live in the real world.

As current the indigenous population (The primary victims) of the alien invasion and dispossession currently do not vote and are not even registered.

It may be necessary to attach I/D and casting votes to welfare benefits. Compulsory voter registration - Compulsory Identity Cards - Can only benefit the race.

The system ballocks that I/D's are un English is anti Aryan propaganda.

Old November 16th, 2014 #67
andy

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...eral-elections

“Turnout for the last general election was only 65% – almost 16 million voters chose not to participate – and millions of people are not even registered to vote. This is not an acceptable state of affairs for a modern democracy.

“The fact that almost 85% of people turned out for the recent referendum on Scottish independence shows that people will turn out if they care about an issue and believe they can make a difference. This lesson needs to be learnt and applied to all other elections.

It is claimed that 7.5 million eligible electors are not registered to vote.It is safe to presume that bourgeois system scum and their enablers vote 100% and registered 100% the same for joes-jews and reds . A serious political party should be campaigning to register and deliver the votes of the underclass

Old March 14th, 2015 #68
andy

As the general election approaches it is essential that VNNUK has a valid contribution to make in legitimate politics in the UK this is what we had so far

Quote:
For clarification this was the last list of the ten of broadly agreed ten points and the reasoning behind their creation

In summation so far:

2. Halt all immigration

4. An immediate ban on non-stunned animal slaughter.Animal cruelty to be punished by mandatory imprisonment

5. Referendum's to be held on important issues raised by the public through electronic media

6. Immediate suspension of all foreign aid and in-nation donations to professional charities groups and organisations pending review and consideration for public referendum

7. Introduce a minimum wage which it is feasible for a family of 4 to live off one income

8. A review of alternatives to fossil fuel energy creation. To cover all aspects including the introduction of the latest technological advances into the domestic market if deemed suitable

9. There must be no new taxes of any description. A revenue protection Agency must be created and manned by redeployed existing civil servants dedicated to uncovering the misuse of public monies by private Industry as well as public employees.

Granted I am biased toward my own ideas but feel free to delete/ replace any. Bear in mind the OP it must be UK legal and "reasonable" to the man in the street. The important issue here is to prove that unlike the system directed unity touts and splitters VNNUK have a serious understanding of the art of politics and its application in the here and now UK. Unlike the out of touch system directed "movement" scum who debate elsewhere viewers at VNNUK can see for themselves who is taking politics seriously and who is promoting out of touch facetious and emotional nonsense

Old September 7th, 2018 #69
andy

Quote:
As the general election approaches it is essential that VNNUK has a valid contribution to make in legitimate politics in the UK this is what we had so far

Quote:

In summation so far:

2. Halt all immigration

Seems a thousand years ago now does it need changing? I think not.

Thread