Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2004 #41
S.-O.

Dave Chapelle's unfunny, nigger ass has been running on two jokes for years. Jokes about smoking blunts and fucking white girls, now that's humor.

Old January 1st, 2005 #42
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
I almost forgot about the dyke Ellen Degenres. she is really annoying as well. I really hate those "proud to be gay" types that constantly through their gay agenda in your face.
Ellen Degenerate is, simply, the worst.

Old January 1st, 2005 #43
H.E.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
I mean, seriously. There was a show on yesterday where she appeared in several sketches, and she sounds like a squealing pig. And she couldn't stop smiling and giggling during the sketch, even when she was supposed to look angry or annoyed; I have seen pre-school kids with better acting skills.

IMDB describes her as "probably one of America's funniest comedians" -- writing that is a ticket to the noose on Rope Day.

The only thing that speaks in her favor is that she allowed Tom Selleck on her talk show (one of few episodes aired in Sweden, and the only episode I watched), where he affirmed that he was strongly in favor of the Right to Bear Arms: "I'm in favor of the Second Amendment ... and of the first, the third." Rare to see an actor who doesn't deserve a noose. (or does he...?)

D'UH, Kathy Griffin, Gilbert Gottfried, Seinfeld, Those Dyke comediannes, Names unknown,Sandra Bernhard,... too many.
An all The Roseanne Sitcom was pretty good, & they left her pro jew banter out of it, But didnt avoid hiring hideous Yids for the program.

Old January 1st, 2005 #44
heaven above

We had many white and non-jew comedians here in the UK in the past.

One of the maddest was Frank Randle, who was born in Wigan, many years ago.

One of my favourites was Eddy Flanagan, the scouse comic, now no longer with us.

Tommy Cooper just had to come on the stage and the audience was in fits.

My Dad saw Laurel & Hardy TWICE ! Both times in Manchester.

Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson the ozzie comic is quite racist too, but his language is very strong.

Must admit, I liked the quickfire gags of Groucho Marx.

Old January 1st, 2005 #45
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
We had many white and non-jew comedians here in the UK in the past.

One of the maddest was Frank Randle, who was born in Wigan, many years ago.

One of my favourites was Eddy Flanagan, the scouse comic, now no longer with us.

Tommy Cooper just had to come on the stage and the audience was in fits.

My Dad saw Laurel & Hardy TWICE ! Both times in Manchester.

Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson the ozzie comic is quite racist too, but his language is very strong.

Must admit, I liked the quickfire gags of Groucho Marx.
I know this fucker was corny as all get-out, but I used to get somewhat of a kick out of Benny Hill. Dirty ol' fucker he was. I remember one bit he did where he was pestering some big buxom blonde. She got pissed at him and said, "Hmph! I don't have to take that. I give tit for tat!" Ol' Benny looks at her, looks at the camera, and sneers, "In that case....tat!"

Some funny shit....

Old January 1st, 2005 #46
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I know this fucker was corny as all get-out, but I used to get somewhat of a kick out of Benny Hill. Dirty ol' fucker he was. I remember one bit he did where he was pestering some big buxom blonde. She got pissed at him and said, "Hmph! I don't have to take that. I give tit for tat!" Ol' Benny looks at her, looks at the camera, and sneers, "In that case....tat!"

Some funny shit....
Yeah, Benny Hill was funny, the Paul Hogan show was good too but I didn't catch too many of those.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #47
H.E.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
I almost forgot about the dyke Ellen Degenres. she is really annoying as well. I really hate those "proud to be gay" types that constantly through their gay agenda in your face.
Uh Forgot about her...And that Fat shit dyke Rosie O Donnal...
I forget they were supposed to be comics...

Old January 2nd, 2005 #48
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateemall
Uh Forgot about her...And that Fat shit dyke Rosie O Donnal...
I forget they were supposed to be comics...

I absolutely hate the ugly, fat dyke rosie o'dumbbell. I have no idea how anyone could find her funny.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #49
N.B. Forrest

I've been a Britcom nut for over 20 years: John Cleese in Fawlty Towers was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on the box: "Whatever you do, don't mention the war!"; "We have Prawns Goebbels...." And the first time I saw his Ministry of Silly Walks skit in Python, I nearly shit myself.

The Fall & Rise of Reginald Perrin was hilarious too: "I didn't get where I am today...."; "Great!" "Super!", the farting chair gag, on & on. The late Leonard Rossiter, John Barron & Geoffrey Palmer were brilliant.

Two other howlers were The Young Ones & Hot Metal, the latter an obvious send-up of Rupert Murdoch and his rags. One of my favorite scenes has the appalled holdover editor forced to give a press conference justifying his new bosses' addition of Page 3 girls to the erstwhile respectable paper: "I personally find naked breasts highly distasteful..." to which a Cockney in the crowd shouts "Well, stop tastin' 'em then!"

One Foot in the Grave cracks me up as well.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #50
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
I've been a Britcom nut for over 20 years: John Cleese in Fawlty Towers was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on the box: "Whatever you do, don't mention the war!"; "We have Prawns Goebbels...." And the first time I saw his Ministry of Silly Walks skit in Python, I nearly shit myself.
Same here! Pythons "upper class twits" on a running track, gun fires and they all move in different directions. Then the "Lumberjack song". A guy who doesn't like his current(Palin I think)job, and then announces, "I didn't want to do this job. I wanted to be... a lumberjack!" He breaks into song about the life of a lumberjack. He is backed up by a set of male singers, all dressed as Canadian Mounties. As the song continues, the excited lumberjack increasingly reveals cross-dressing tendencies,("I chop down trees and I wear high heels and I hang around in bars") which confuses the Mounties to the point where they walk off disgustedly.

These guys kill me!

A lot of Americans don't "get" Brit humor. I have watched the Python skits with friends and family members and some of them sit through it without so much as cracking a smile while I'm rolling on the floor.

I never wanted to do this job!
I... I wanted to be...

A LUMBERJACK!

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-t'ry.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
he goes to the lava-t'ry.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild-flowers. I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

CHORUS: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
he like to press wild-flowers. He puts on (incredulous) women's clothing?,
And hangs around in bars?

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,

I cut down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie.
Just like my dear papa.

CHORUS: He cuts down trees, (incredulous) he wears high heels?,
Suspendies and a bra?
(Rabbling)

CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
he sleeps all night and he works all day.
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day

Old January 2nd, 2005 #51
COTW
Overseer

Don't forget the Monty Python movies. The Search for the Holy Grail movie had me laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath when I first saw it. The Holy
Hand Grenade scene, the Black Knight, the bridge scene, hilarious.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old January 3rd, 2005 #52
DJ_Zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

A lot of Americans don't "get" Brit humor. I have watched the Python skits with friends and family members and some of them sit through it without so much as cracking a smile while I'm rolling on the floor.
Amerikwan television "comedy" is broad and usually based on some type of derogative statement. British satire and absurdism doesn't play well here, because it requires one to think.

As for comedians worse than Rosanne Barr, I would like to nominate Sarah Silverman for this honor. Whereas Barr is unfunny and goofy, Silverman is unfunny and weird.

Old January 3rd, 2005 #53
heaven above

I'll tell you who really isn't funny, the jewess Joan Rivers . I remember Bernard Manning 'flooring her' on a BBC TV programme, of some years ago. He said she was not funny, and I agree. She said she wouldn't come back to the UK as a result of this humiliation.

Can't you keep her in the USA, she is forever coming over to London ?

Old January 3rd, 2005 #54
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
I'll tell you who really isn't funny, the jewess Joan Rivers . I remember Bernard Manning 'flooring her' on a BBC TV programme, of some years ago. He said she was not funny, and I agree. She said she wouldn't come back to the UK as a result of this humiliation.

Can't you keep her in the USA, she is forever coming over to London ?
God, do I loathe that bitch - the very epitome of an ugly-ass, incredibly obnoxious Jew Yawk kike hag.

Old January 24th, 2005 #55
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Thumbs down Richard Lewis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion
Apparently you've never seen "Curb Your Enthusiasm" , the neurotic Jewish life of Larry David, creator of "Seinfeld" series.

Also, let's not leave out Adam Sandler.
No, no, no, no. It's this guy:

Last edited by lawrence dennis; February 7th, 2005 at 03:21 PM. Reason: fixed image link; fixed image again

Old January 25th, 2005 #56
John in Woodbridge

I agree. Richard Lewis is one of the worst. Most jew comedians I don't find funny, but a few are.

Old January 25th, 2005 #57
Adamic Man

Six pages of all the proof you'll ever need of WHY I QUIT WATCHING TV!!!!

(But Britcom stuff is great!)

Thread