Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2014 #1
joker555

Default Can I still fuck East Asian girls and be a WN?

Hey all, posting this is Opposing Views since I'm not sure where else to put it.

Basically, I hate the niggers and the pakis that have infested my country in the UK. But I like East Asian girls. Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc. Their pussies are really tight and they treat guys well, waaaaay better than the average white girl who is a stuckup cow.

How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?

Old November 28th, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

If they don't get pregnant, the White race can't get polluted.

Old November 28th, 2014 #3
Dyrith
Banned

Default What?

If you want to bed with something inferior I don't think you would be very well welcomed by Nationalist brothers.

Old November 28th, 2014 #4
Jimmy Marr

I'm interested in learning more about how the Neanderthal components of White and Asian DNA map out.

If, as Varg Vikerness suggests, Neanderthal DNA is the defining component of Nordic or Aryan racial typology, I would think some Whites and Asians could share important genetic interests.

Old November 29th, 2014 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker555 View Post
Hey all, posting this is Opposing Views since I'm not sure where else to put it.

Basically, I hate the niggers and the pakis that have infested my country in the UK. But I like East Asian girls. Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc. Their pussies are really tight and they treat guys well, waaaaay better than the average white girl who is a stuckup cow.

How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?
You need seriously decide whether you are a WN or a panface piss-skin fucking apologist.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 29th, 2014 #6
bigpimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I would think some Whites and Asians could share important genetic interests.
Yeah, your less word-mincing counterparts just call it hybrid vigor.

Old November 30th, 2014 #7
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
...Their pussies are really tight...
Do you really want your future offspring to bear smaller genitals than those of your ancestors?

Old November 30th, 2014 #8
Jae Manzel

Angry

Simple solution : move to East Asia forever!

Old November 30th, 2014 #9
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Are you on drugs or do you need them because you're in a psychiatric ward?

If you want confused and half-breed offspring, do it. But don't come knocking at our door. Ever hear the story of mud-loving Melcur? I'm certain we can enlighten you on that.
Quote:

Old November 30th, 2014 #10
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Back to 4Chins faggot.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #11
CountryGuy
Banned

they want to steal your genes, donīt fall for that.

after they get their whiter baby they will treat you like shit because you have no use.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #12
Theodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I'm interested in learning more about how the Neanderthal components of White and Asian DNA map out.

If, as Varg Vikerness suggests, Neanderthal DNA is the defining component of Nordic or Aryan racial typology, I would think some Whites and Asians could share important genetic interests.

Oldest Neanderthal DNA is found in the Caucasus. Beating out Europe/East Asia
by roughly 10-20,000 years. Many strands/varieties leading to Caucasia/Transcauasia. Before, I thought Neanderthals of Gibraltar was old.

Even negating the Out-of-Africa Theory when you go back 1.8 million years!

Blumenbach claimed that Adam and Eve were Caucasian (Georgian) inhabitants.

Looks like he could be right.

Old December 4th, 2014 #13
robert burns

Yeah I bet those lady boys got some tight stuff.

Why would any man want a damn gook when even a below average white woman looks better than any pan face gook.

Old December 8th, 2014 #14
joker555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrith
If you want to bed with something inferior I don't think you would be very well welcomed by Nationalist brothers.
I guarantee, in the bedroom at least, they are in no way inferior. Quite the opposite.

Plus I've always found Asian girls treat their men better. They do the laundry and all the housework without even needing to be asked. When you get home from work, dinner is already prepared. They're ready to fuck whenever you want to, there's none of that bullshit 'oh I have a headache tonight' rubbish. In general, they'll defer all important decisions to you, rather than trying to asset their 'independence'.

Finally, they pretty much always take care of themselves and make an effort. It's rare you see an obese Asian girl. I do agree the hottest White girls are hotter than the hottest Asian girls, but I'm not convinced the average White girl is hotter than an average Asian - and the White girl will come with all kinds of feminist BS too and generally make your life difficult a lot of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold
Do you really want your future offspring to bear smaller genitals than those of your ancestors?
Can't say I really care too much about this. Obsessing over dick size is exactly what the nigs do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel
Simple solution : move to East Asia forever!
I'm currently living there now. Come on over, the water is fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer
Are you on drugs or do you need them because you're in a psychiatric ward?

If you want confused and half-breed offspring, do it. But don't come knocking at our door. Ever hear the story of mud-loving Melcur? I'm certain we can enlighten you on that.
Well as far as I know I've not knocked up any Asian chicks. But seriously they make fantastic girlfriends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns
Yeah I bet those lady boys got some tight stuff.

Why would any man want a damn gook when even a below average white woman looks better than any pan face gook.
Oh come on, preference is one thing, but any?

A below average White girl is size 14-16 and comes with an attitude. The same Asian girl is probably still a size 10 and will have no attitude problem.

Old December 9th, 2014 #15
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanfaggot
Well as far as I know I've not knocked up any Asian chicks. But seriously they make fantastic girlfriends!
So does every white girl I've ever dated. So, uh, unless you've dated the female population of Asia and I've dated the female population of Europe, North America and a few of the fairer South American states, both of these examples are unfettered anecdotal bullshit.

These "can I still dik x" threads have been hashed out ad nauseum. Use the search feature you cuck.

Old December 10th, 2014 #16
Theodore

How about a West Asian Khazar closer to Europe

Old December 10th, 2014 #17
Crowe

Quote:

It sounds to me like you're just not man enough for a REAL White woman, so you go after the easy pickings. I really don't see what your fucking problem is with just getting with a nice, White British girl. They're apparently easy enough where even pakis and niggers are getting them, and if you're too big of a worthless sack of shit to even compete on that level, then you're fucking useless. Just another beta male chasing that asian cunt because its all you can get.

Last edited by Crowe; December 10th, 2014 at 04:27 PM.

Old December 10th, 2014 #18
Alyss
vnn member

Plus I've always found Asian girls treat their men better. They do the laundry and all the housework without even needing to be asked. When you get home from work, dinner is already prepared. They're ready to fuck whenever you want to, there's none of that bullshit 'oh I have a headache tonight' rubbish. In general, they'll defer all important decisions to you, rather than trying to asset their 'independence'.

Finally, they pretty much always take care of themselves and make an effort. It's rare you see an obese Asian girl. I do agree the hottest White girls are hotter than the hottest Asian girls, but I'm not convinced the average White girl is hotter than an average Asian - and the White girl will come with all kinds of feminist BS too and generally make your life difficult a lot of the time.

End quote.

Then you are not a WN. You're probably not even white anyways.

Big blue eyes, blonde hair beats any shit colour genes.

Go & eat an Asian dick!

Old December 10th, 2014 #19
Nate Richards

If you are white, and you want to have white children, you will have to fuck white women.

I know, it sounds crazy.

Old December 10th, 2014 #20
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
I know, it sounds crazy.
Does anyone else think it odd for a grown man to be on a public website asking whether or not it's OK to have sex with someone?

Thread