Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2018 #1
Sophie Pearce

Default Help!

Hello I'm new here, like I just joined 5 minutes ago, for some reason every time I try to verify my email it says my IP was banned (Error 1006, Access Denied)?? I hope i didn't do something wrong and would like some help if it can be given, Thanks in advance everyone

Old August 15th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

Hi sis,

It's all Cloudflare's fault. many people at here too get messages like that sometimes, including myself.
I tend to get that message when I make a new thread.

I would recommend using VPN (Virtual Private Networks) if you don't use one yet.
You can still access the site through foreign servers using VPN, even when you are banned by Cloudflare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network

If you connect to the VPN server, your IP address and location will be changed. (For example, my internet location is in Germany right now. even though I am in Canada)

It encrypts your internet traffic.

It can also be used to bypass Youtube video's country restrictions.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=151461

The best free VPN 2018: 100 Free VPN providers for every occasion | TechRadar

Some are free. but the paid ones provide better security:

Express VPN

IPVanish

NordVPN

Hope this helps,

Zack

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 15th, 2018 at 01:05 PM.

Old August 15th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Common causes and solutions to “Error 1006 Access denied”

Quote:
In visiting some pages, you may annoyingly get an “Error 1006 Access denied” message telling that: “Error 1006 Access denied.The owner of this website has banned your IP address”. Thus, you may fail to visit the page as you like. What is going on and how can you access every page that you like without problems?

When getting an “Error 1006 Access denied” message, the first thing that you should do is to hit the reload button and try again – this usually loads up the page the second time. Sometimes the blank page problems will be a temporary technical error on the way and you can quickly fix it by reloading the page. Also, when the URL is mis-typed, you will also come to the chance to get the code 1006 error message. So, if you are not able to get rid of the “Error 1006 Access denied” after several reloads, do remember to make sure that you are typing the correctly right address.

To deal with the “Error 1006 Access denied” message, you still need to check and reset the security settings on your own browser. This is the measure in place to help protect you while you are browsing the web. Directly follow these steps to adjust the settings:

*Click the wrench icon tools menu on the browser toolbar.
*Select Settings.
* Click Show advanced settings.
* Then you can adjust the setting of these aspects. By the way, it is highly recommended that you can adjust them to medium level:
Phishing and malware protection
SSL certificates and settings
Web content settings

Also, you should use a Firewall to protect and ensure your OS is always safe from internet threats and online interloper. The suspicious links and attachments will most of the time navigate you to some unsafe pages and generate the frustrating “Error 1006 Access denied” error messages.

Last, a simple mistake in the Windows registry database can also cause the appearance of the “Error 1006 Access denied” message. To fulfill any browsing activity, the system has to access and read thorough the registry database for its responding keys. However, when it fails to load any Google Chrome related entries and finis the browsing request, an error message will appear. For this concern, after all the above solutions you still need to run a professional registry cleaner to completely scan & fix all registry errors. With a registry clean system, you can enjoy the computer without problems all the time.

In conclusion, for some unknown causes you may fail to visit some pages and get an “Error 1006 Access denied” message. But after checking your computer, web browser settings with the above steps, I believe you can access all your desired pages without problems.

Download RegCure Pro

http://www.windowserrorhelps.com/com...-access-denied

Old August 27th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Hey, what happened to Sophie? Did she give up and leave the forum? I hope not.

Old September 4th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

I guess we lost her. Too bad. This forum could certainly use new members as it's practically a ghost town.

Old September 4th, 2018 #6
Susan

Don't fret about people posting. Most have always just read the forum without commenting. What we really want are Whites reading this information.

I have been here long enough, and have outlived most of the fucktards who used to come here, to not mind only having a few who post.

Trust me, years ago, when there were lots of posters, this place was a toilet. Linder finally cleaned it up, and it's much better now.

All we need is a few good posters, with some good, appropriate comments, and lots of Whites reading it.

And, hopefully, all of these people are contributing financially to Linder's efforts.

Having said all that, it would be nice to have a couple more good females.

Old September 5th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Don't fret about people posting. Most have always just read the forum without commenting. What we really want are Whites reading this information.
Well, yes, you're right, but unfortunately VNN doesn't just have very few posters, it also has very few readers/lurkers. Virtually every time I log on, there's less than 100 people here.

I'm used to mainstream political forums that have large amounts of posters and visitors every time I log on, like 400, 800, 2,000, 50,000, or 100,000 people.

I used to go to such forums to start threads in which I exposed jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics. In some cases I lasted several years, in other cases I was quickly banned. VNN is virtually the only forum I have left.

Old September 5th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I have been here long enough, and have outlived most of the fucktards who used to come here, to not mind only having a few who post.

Trust me, years ago, when there were lots of posters, this place was a toilet. Linder finally cleaned it up, and it's much better now.
But VNN had much more traffic back then.

Susan, I know that trolls, antis and other assorted shitbags can be a pain in the ass to a lot of decent posters, but the truth is that forums need them because the debates, conflicts and flame wars they start, that's what attracts visitors and generates views.

For example, on a another forum that I used to post on, a trashy, obnoxious, mentally ill woman became obsessed with me and started following me around. First she acted friendly and asked me personal questions, but when I didn't give her enough attention – and when she saw that I had friendly (but innocent) interactions with a female poster that she despised – she had a meltdown and started showing up in my serious political threads about jews in order to hurl insults at me: she would call me bitch, cocksucker, fag, motherfucker, etc., she would falsely claim that I was a jew, a negro, etc., and she would talk about how she wanted to see me get killed in painful ways. (This was a free speech forum where everything was allowed.)

All this actually helped my threads, which were already popular, but which got even more views thanks to this psycho bitch's antics. She even started a bizarre drama thread about me that got 336 pages and 56,000 views.

Virtually all internet forums need intense debates, insults flying around, drama, conflicts, flame wars, because those are the things that generate views. We need trolls, jews, negroes and white cucks who want to debate us. We need lots of people like N.M. Valdez because right now this place is a ghost town.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 6th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

Old September 6th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
All this actually helped my threads, which were already popular, but which got even more views thanks to this psycho bitch's antics. She even started a bizarre drama thread about me that got 136 pages and 56,000 views.
Actually, it was 336 pages, not 136. Sorry, that was sloppy of me.

Old September 6th, 2018 #10
Susan

No, we do NOT need flame wars, and shit posting, and the kind of drama that VNN used to have ten years ago. The only readers who came for that were not the kind of Whites, if they were, who we need. The kind of drama that you're talking about is ridiculous, embarrassing, and insulting. The posters who engaged in that were losers and shit stirrers and had nothing of any real value to add.

If they had, they would still be here. They're gone, either voluntarily or by banning, and this forum is the better for it.

And if that garbage ever started back up, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

If people come here, they need to read something of value, not read obscene insults in some ridiculous, time wasting flame wars.

You seem like an intelligent poster. I'm surprised you hold such an opinion.

Old September 6th, 2018 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
No, we do NOT need flame wars, and shit posting, and the kind of drama that VNN used to have ten years ago. The only readers who came for that were not the kind of Whites, if they were, who we need. The kind of drama that you're talking about is ridiculous, embarrassing, and insulting. The posters who engaged in that were losers and shit stirrers and had nothing of any real value to add.

If they had, they would still be here. They're gone, either voluntarily or by banning, and this forum is the better for it.

And if that garbage ever started back up, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

If people come here, they need to read something of value, not read obscene insults in some ridiculous, time wasting flame wars.

You seem like an intelligent poster. I'm surprised you hold such an opinion.
All the garbage that was on VNNF years ago was a big reason I didn't bother becoming a member until 2014 and was only a lurker before then. I felt like I would be wasting my time in a sewer like that. I'm also glad Linder cleaned the place up.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 7th, 2018 #12
Robbie Key

Read the old threads, it was beyond toxic and paranoid. It was literally insane people posting in some cases.

Old September 7th, 2018 #13
Alex Him

It seems a very suitable topic to ask: Are most of my posts garbage for you?

Old September 7th, 2018 #14
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
It seems a very suitable topic to ask: Are most of my posts garbage for you?
Are you asking me?

If so, no. Not at all.

Old September 7th, 2018 #15
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Are you asking me?
This is the question for all visitors of the forum.

Old September 8th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
You seem like an intelligent poster.
Thank you, Susan.

Quote:
I'm surprised you hold such an opinion.
I've visited and/or posted on many internet forums, in various countries, in various languages, so I know how things work. Drama and flame wars attract visitors (yes, normal lurkers too, not just clowns/nutjobs) and generate views, which means that more people are exposed to the vital information that we're presenting (i.e. how jews are infiltrating and destroying Western countries). The drama factor really makes a huge difference. I must point out, though, that I have never started a flame war against an innocent poster; I simply defend myself from (pro-jewish) scumbags, calmly and with facts and logic.

But like I said in one of my previous posts, it's not just entertaining drama and flame wars that I want to see on VNN; I also want jews and white cucks to come here to debate us, to create lively and intelligent discussions because that's what keeps things interesting.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. Here on VNN I started the thread "Brutal jewish child-killer still living in Jew York — and shows no remorse". Only one poster replied to it, and it was quickly relegated to the forum's dustbin. But when I started the same thread on a big mainstream political forum, it got 117 replies from people who agreed with me, as well as from furious jews and jew-lackeys who attacked me and hysterically hurled insults at me for exposing this despicable jewish crime. All this kept the thread in the spotlight and generated lots of views.

On that same forum I started a thread about how influential jewish leaders spew out racist hate against non-jews, and the thread got 654 replies and almost 30,000 views thanks to the many interesting discussions and debates that I had with friendly jew-wise posters as well as with evil jews and jew-lackeys.

Old September 8th, 2018 #17
keifer

The NM Valdez days were classic. Good humor is always a plus when pushing a message. The akins days on the other hand, those were destructive and counter productive. The Valdez days were at the time when the first refugees from stormfront arrived after the banning of Nazi avatars and people.

I keep waiting for the day that Anglin acknowledges that Linder layed the ground for the approach Andrew has been so successful at. The type of humor that fosters from complete open freedom of speech.

FUCK YOU IN YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING FUCK.
Were all a little up tight at times, its just par for course with life during war time.

Old September 9th, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
The NM Valdez days were classic. Good humor is always a plus when pushing a message. The akins days on the other hand, those were destructive and counter productive. The Valdez days were at the time when the first refugees from stormfront arrived after the banning of Nazi avatars and people.

I keep waiting for the day that Anglin acknowledges that Linder layed the ground for the approach Andrew has been so successful at. The type of humor that fosters from complete open freedom of speech.

FUCK YOU IN YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING FUCK.
Were all a little up tight at times, its just par for course with life during war time.
Good post, Keifer. Yes, Valdez was entertaining, and I like that you brought up Andrew Anglin because his excellent and incredibly popular news site The Daily Stormer proves that the drama/insult/vulgar humor/troll approach works. That's what attracts visitors, and everybody knows it.

Old September 9th, 2018 #19
Susan

No, Stewart, you're wrong. The reason you get more of a response to your jew posts is because those people haven't been reading about the jew for 10-20 years like many of us here have. We are not only jew wise, we are completely jew fucking weary. We don't feel compelled to post on every single thread. After a while, it all gets a bit redundant for those of us who have been reading this stuff for a decade or more.

It doesn't mean it isn't appreciated...it is. Whatever anyone posts here should be for the newbie who doesn't know what we know. I am posting so much nigger crime here in Atlanta, I have to keep it short and sweet or I'd lose my mind or die of exhaustion. You can be as long winded as you like. Just because it's not read today doesn't mean they won't read it next week, month, or year.

Daily Stormer gets all the alienated young White guys who feel they have nowhere else to go, so of course things are lively there. I hope many of them come here too for all the good information that Linder and others have accumulated here.

As for drama, I had all the drama I will ever need years ago here. I get all the drama now out in the real world, thank you.

Old September 10th, 2018 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
No, Stewart, you're wrong. The reason you get more of a response to your jew posts is because those people haven't been reading about the jew for 10-20 years like many of us here have. We are not only jew wise, we are completely jew fucking weary. We don't feel compelled to post on every single thread. After a while, it all gets a bit redundant for those of us who have been reading this stuff for a decade or more.
You're absolutely right, Susan, and the way I see it, there are (at least) two solutions to this problem:

1. To write about aspects of the jewish question that aren't discussed very often here on VNN. Most people know that evil jews control American media and politics, but a large part of the West's population is unaware of the jews' nefarious influence in other countries, so I have taken it upon myself to start threads about the jewish influence in Italy, Sweden, China, Latin America, etc.

2. To try to attract as many people as possible by inviting jews, negroes and white cucks to the forum and get them to debate us. That attracts lots of visitors and generates thread views and keeps things fresh and interesting.

Quote:
It doesn't mean it isn't appreciated...it is. Whatever anyone posts here should be for the newbie who doesn't know what we know. I am posting so much nigger crime here in Atlanta, I have to keep it short and sweet or I'd lose my mind or die of exhaustion. You can be as long winded as you like. Just because it's not read today doesn't mean they won't read it next week, month, or year.
Now that's a good attitude, Susan. I agree with you 100 percent.

Quote:
Daily Stormer gets all the alienated young White guys who feel they have nowhere else to go, so of course things are lively there.
No, it's not just "alienated young white guys" who visit The Daily Stormer. Do you have any idea how much traffic it got at its peak? It was the most popular White Nationalist website, even surpassing Stormfront. It was so popular that jewish lobby groups like the ADL got it banned from the internet, which was unprecedented. The jews fear Anglin because his tactics work.

Tags
help required

Thread