VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2017 #1
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Default IP ban

I suppose it was a DDOS attack that's kept the site offline for the past bit. Your countermeasures caused some friendly fire. I'm having to use Tor to log in. Please fix this. If you don't have the IP I typically post from on file then I'll send it in a private message.

Old April 20th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I figured it was another DDOS attack, too. Looks like everything is okay now and I was able to log in and post normally.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 20th, 2017 #3
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

I think their system mistook me for an assailant because of the number of times I tried to connect. I was starting to go through withdrawal.

Old April 21st, 2017 #4
Crowe

A DDOS attack would kinda make sense considering how badly the antifa got routed in Berkeley, and they might have thought that attacking the websites of their enemies was a way to get even. I think SF might have been attacked as well, because I tried to browse there while VNN was down, and ran into similar issues, although it was only for an hour or so.

they must be mad!

Old April 21st, 2017 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
they must be mad!

Off topic but I have to say that it was the jew that made those two enemies by destroying American society with cultural marxism and feminism.

In a ideal jew free nation there would be higher chance of them being married to each other instead of confronting one another on the street like this.

Thank the kikes once again America

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 21st, 2017 #6
Crowe

That's true, but what's more interesting is the boot party going on in the background where "jeboo will judge you" is kicking the shit out of an antifa.

The guy who punched that cunt clearly wasn't trying to hurt her, and it was more of a shove than anything else. It was basically a "piss off, I'm physically superior to you" kinda gesture.

The fact that she wasn't being stomped on the ground along side her male antifa counterparts just shows that White people understand there is no honor harming women.

Old April 22nd, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's always funny and a measure of how self-involved people are.

99.9% of the time if you cant get on here ITS NOT YOU. if you cant register ITS NOT YOU. yet people take it personally. a real window into how unable to grasp any non-solipsistic perspective people have. very, very few things (not just here at VNN) are about you. very few. dig it. get past your initial reaction and think about things broadly.

we have a good host. it had a problem in last week. it took longer to resolve than we would have thought, but in the end it got resolved. dont worry be happy.

Old April 22nd, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
That's true, but what's more interesting is the boot party going on in the background where "jeboo will judge you" is kicking the shit out of an antifa.

The guy who punched that cunt clearly wasn't trying to hurt her, and it was more of a shove than anything else. It was basically a "piss off, I'm physically superior to you" kinda gesture.

The fact that she wasn't being stomped on the ground along side her male antifa counterparts just shows that White people understand there is no honor harming women.
I thought it was odd she grabbed the arm he had down and practically walked into the fist face-first. Shoulda been looking at the swingin' arm. Duh.

There are several shots/angles other than the one they show so much. At one point, he was kind of looking down like a big dog looks at a Chihuahua with her grabbing his shirt.

Here she is throwing bottles:

They also slow this stuff down when they show it, and show one clip out of context. If you see it in real time, it's a melee/mess and you can see that people are trying to id who is a prob and get them to back off. It's not an over-response. Once she's knocked down he stopped.

Pretty soon someone is going to kill someone doing this stupid shit, which I guess is what they're going for.
When they do, the beforehand announcements should be used to incriminate instead of deleted, as is often the case with killers (deleting their Facebook accounts, for example).

Last edited by Emily Henderson; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:09 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's always funny and a measure of how self-involved people are.

99.9% of the time if you cant get on here ITS NOT YOU. if you cant register ITS NOT YOU. yet people take it personally. a real window into how unable to grasp any non-solipsistic perspective people have. very, very few things (not just here at VNN) are about you. very few. dig it. get past your initial reaction and think about things broadly.

we have a good host. it had a problem in last week. it took longer to resolve than we would have thought, but in the end it got resolved. dont worry be happy.
Jesus knew us in the womb and counts the hairs on our heads.

Therefore, the self-aggrandizement is not delusional. That's why Fundies scream 'We are King's Kids!' all retarded style in church.

Thread