Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2013 #1
Alexander M.

Default The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken

I believe some months ago this was washed away on the internet black hole. Here it is one more time.

http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.html

Who Rules America

Last edited by Alexander M.; September 4th, 2013 at 06:22 PM.

Old October 1st, 2013 #2
Alexander M.

Default Who Runs the Media — Read the Facts from David Duke's latest book

Such as it is, the press has become the greatest power within the Western World, more powerful than the legislature, the executive and judiciary. One would like to ask; by whom has it been elected and to whom is it responsible? ” —Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“This (Jewish) stranglehold (on the media) has got to be broken or this country’s going down the drain,” Graham said, agreeing with Nixon’s comments earlier in the conversation. “You believe that?” Nixon says in response. “Yes, sir,” says Graham. “Oh boy. So do I,” Nixon agrees, then says: “I can’t ever say that, but I believe it.” (Recorded 1972 conversation between Richard Nixon and Rev. Billy Graham at the White House)(1)

Four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews. Murdoch’s News Corp (at number four) is the only gentile holdout — however Rupert is as pro-Israel as any Jew, probably more so.” (Los Angeles Jewish Times (2) Oct. 29. 1999) [other sources claim Murdoch’s mother, Elisabeth J. Greene, is Jewish]

http://davidduke.com/who-runs-the-me...s-latest-book/

Old August 21st, 2014 #3
Alexander M.

Default The Regime Uses Words And Phrases Designed To Bamboozle Us All

It is not a stretch to say white Americans are the intended target of this kind of massive disinformation.

Most longtime readers know that I have often warned that our government has evolved into benevolent totalitarianism.

This is a gentle term for fascism. No, we don’t have the jack boots and the swastika. Our system is far advanced from that. Our fascism today is so advanced over Nazi Germany and fascist Italy of World War II that our system actually appears benevolent.

How could this happen? The answer is: reverse semantics. Every writer and every talking head in America refer to the U.S. as a democracy of free market capitalism and individual privacy and property rights. This is a big laugh to any sober, thinking person.

Well, the system and its paid politicians still repeat those high-sounding terms. They use the terms like “privacy” and “free market” as sedatives to the crowd. The terms “private” and “freedom” no longer mean what they once did. They are cruel deceptions that fool the mind yearning for human freedom.

http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index...le_us_all.html

Thread