VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2017 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Dixie Chicks

Quote:
THE DIXIE CHICKS

Their manager, Simon Renshaw, told TheWrap that their hit "Not Ready to Make Nice" should be the anthem of every entertainer dealing with Trump. He said of anyone who agrees to perform [at Trump's first inauguration]: "I hope that the check that they get is in the nine figures. Because it's probably the last check they're ever going to get." source
The Simon Renshaw in question appears to be a ghost on the web after an extraordinarily brief check. So I don't know right now if he is a jew. But note some interesting facts.

1. Wheel in the Kwa music industry; manages wholly political antifa band
2. Issues threats to singers based on their non-antifa politics
3. Speaks at ACLU (photo)
4. First name "Simon" (common first name of jews)
5. The name of his antifa band -- "Dixie Chicks" -- looks like the phrase "fellow white people" (often used by cryptos to mislead Whites). "We-all is one of you. We're jus' plain ol' country gals upset by this turrible racismantisemitism that our fellow white people have."
6. "Not Ready to Make Nice" is one of their song titles. "Make nice" is a common jew phrase. "Make nice for Uncle Schlomo!" "Make nice for Aunt Beth!"

I wonder if this is the same Simon Renshaw? Age and addresses seem right. Further investigation required.

As for lead singer Natalie Maines, we read this:

Quote:
Natalie's maternal grandparents are Rhea Edward Latham (the son of John Edward Latham and Vera Claire Johns) and Mary Lou Deines (the daughter of Ruben Deines and Tena/Tina Harms). Mary Lou's family were ethnic Germans from Russia. [emphasis added]
Were they? Strangely, the same site adds this special note at the bottom:

Quote:
Genealogy of Natalie's maternal grandmother, Mary Lou Deines (focusing on her own mother's side) – http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com
If you take that link, you will see that the maternal line is filled with Mennonites living in an area that is now in the Ukraine. There are two "Isaaks," and the g-g grandmother (Tena Harms) had a sister named "Jacobina Rubina" (compare Jacobin and Rubin). It's known that the Mennonites (not to be confused with the Amish) originated in the Netherlands in the early 1500s; that Luther suspected them of being in league with jews; that many were the North German version of conversos (jews who converted to Christianity to advance their rackets) -- on this last point, see this scholarly book, Divided Souls: Converts from Judaism in Germany 1500-1750; the reviews there are also interesting to read.

Here is a non-scholarly link (but with interesting comments).

[cross-posted to #1 Donald Trump thread here]

Less talk, more action

Old January 21st, 2017 #2
Olaf Menes

It is pretty much the mantra of all celebrity maggots once their mega stardom and money begin to fade into obscurity, they start getting on their knees to suck the cock of the liberal jew masters who pull the strings in the entertainment industry, and the dick suck chicks are no exception.

The old adage
, "Shut the fuck up and sing" could not be more relevant. People pay to forget about the fucked up political hacks in office for a couple of hours at a concert, not go there and be reminded of the political bullshit they try to escape with music.

Old January 21st, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

The Dixie Chicks did make some disparaging remarks about the Moron from Texas, Dubya Bush once, which is in their favor. But I haven't kept up with anything they're doing lately. They just serve the jew like all the rest of the parasitic celebrity class.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 29th, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default DTFD spic loving trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The Dixie Chicks did make some disparaging remarks about the Moron from Texas, Dubya Bush once, which is in their favor. But I haven't kept up with anything they're doing lately. They just serve the jew like all the rest of the parasitic celebrity class.
The Dixie sluts are over the hill cunt bombs with little talent except to slam White people they disagree with. Ever since their music video Long Time Gone where they party with spics I have less than no use for these White trash race mixers. The video does not play here for some reason, most likely the goddamn kikes but youtube has it.

Old February 8th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
It is pretty much the mantra of all celebrity maggots once their mega stardom and money begin to fade into obscurity, they start getting on their knees to suck the cock of the liberal jew masters who pull the strings in the entertainment industry, and the dick suck chicks are no exception.

The old adage
, "Shut the fuck up and sing" could not be more relevant. People pay to forget about the fucked up political hacks in office for a couple of hours at a concert, not go there and be reminded of the political bullshit they try to escape with music.
I feel two ways here. I'll 'splain.

One: Natalie Maines' Trump hate was irksome. The Mexican lovefest is more than disgusting, knowing what the mixing willy nilly has done to the Southwestern half of the US. Ew. All agreed on that.

But nobody has to shut up. During the concert, sure. But when they told her to 'shut up an sing', it was because they wanted to pretend they were Bush loving NeoConservative girls. When they heard that 'ol Natalie hated Dubya, they wanted her to shut the fuck up, she was ruining their fantasy that everyone loved Bush, Jeebo, and America. Made em disturbed.

These are the same people who now claim they hated Bush, too. Ann Coulter does it-she forgot all about her pro-Iraq days, and now claims to be an 'outside of the box' Trump independent type. She used to be a NeoCon.

I'll also say, The Dixie Chicks were talented-never would've gotten anywhere in the (((industry))) if Natalie's dad hadn't been in the recording 'bidness', nor if they had not pretended to be NeoCons when they were playing on the streets of Dallas.

So no better than other flip floppers, in other words.

Thread