VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2017 #101
roman1 TITAN

They spreads Russophobian mythes:

Guelder Rose

Quote:
ГУЛАГ, Долина Смерти - обвинение СССР в опытах над людьми. ФОТО

«Долина смерти» - документальный рассказ про особые урановые лагеря в Магаданской области. Врачи этой сверхсекретной зоны проводили преступные эксперименты на мозге заключенных. Обличая нацистскую Германию в геноциде, советское правительство, в глубокой тайне, на государственном уровне, претворяло в жизнь не менее чудовищную программу.

Именно в таких лагерях, по договору с ВКПБ, гитлеровские особые бригады проходили обучение и набирались опыта в середине 30-х годов.

Результаты этого расследования широко освещались многими мировыми СМИ. В специальной телепередаче, которую вела в прямом эфире NHK Японии, вместе с автором участвовал и Александр Солженицин (по телефону).

«Долина смерти» - редкое свидетельство, запечатлевшее истинное лицо советской власти и ее передового отряда: ВЧК-НКВД-МГБ-КГБ.

Читать дальше

Old January 23rd, 2017 #102
Serbian

As no one is allowed to challenge Poison's lies on SF this thread is important

Poison
Quote:
I simply don't believe that it was NATO that prevented nationalism from taking hold in European countries. Because I do not accept that thesis to begin with
Quote:
I do not notice NATO membership's negative correlation with nationalism in our modern world, or it's correlation with any particular type of politics
Now let's see about that

Quote:
While Secretary General, Ismay is also credited as having been the first person to say that the purpose of the alliance was "to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down," a saying that has since become a common way to quickly describe the alliance
Hastings Ismay Secretary General of NATO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastin...eneral_of_NATO

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 23rd, 2017 #103
roman1 TITAN

Zionist masters of Sf Russia told puppets mocking monarchy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
There is significant difference between monarchists from back when it was more real and the participants were the surviving people from the old, pre-1917 Russia and culture. Particularly those who joined the fight against bolshevism in WW2 era.

And the modern cosplayers, who, as a group in Russia & east Ukraine, seem to attract some of the biggest clowns, halfwits and nutjobs who may possibly exist. The best is when they worship the "precious Russian empire", "holy Romanov family" and defend Stalin, USSR etc.

Yes, there is that argument that Jews/communists might have distorted the history of old Russia, somewhat, just as the scumbags have distorted and corrupted history of anything else. However, personally, I don't think it's possible to distort everything, even for them. When various sources, views from classical Russian literature, pre-revolution writings, memoirs of people who lived there etc, are combined, it can give some picture. Some of the actions are part of the historical record and undeniable.

For example, we know that old Russia was a multiracial, multi-ethnic, eurasianist empire that was slowly facilitating eurasianization of Slavs, just like today's Russia. Jews, bolsheviks and other scum were thriving there as of 1900s. We also know that, say, those foolish Romanovs got Russia into an absolutely disastrous, pointless, idiotic bloodbath against Germany. They were handed tremendous power and wealth (paid, among other things, by the sweat of millions of peasants living in squalor). They were literally more Germanic than Slavs by blood - no one better equipped to avoid a disastrous fratricide. They had one job. And they blew it.

As Novoscumia has shown, crazyness and lack of brains can be destructive in their own right, even when they don't support Putin.

---

Jews in Tsarist Russia. Расовая критика Р.И. <- thread with info. Unfortunately, lots of key information there is in Russian only so far. But, perhaps, some of it can be read w/ GoogleTranslate, if you like.

Of course, it remains open for discussion, what facts about the old empire are true and what can be communist distortion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
BTW, unlike the Romanovs who ruled in 1900s and were clearly Germanic and Nordic, the modern "Romanovs" are one bunch of ugly, silly looking eurasian mongrels! They are like a good illustration for "old monarchists vs new ones".

"Очень удачная пара двух базарных хачей-чурок торговцев )) " Кто это с Гогой? - Frau Перец

They blames monarchy not support jewish nazis of 1940s anymore. How funny is that!

Old January 25th, 2017 #104
roman1 TITAN

Talmudic jews of SF Russsia insult holy Romanov dynasty, only because the Crown Prince of the House of Romanov wanted marry to Kyrgyz Princess. Maria Romanova were godmother for her. Jews posts old photos:

Truth is they wanted to marry until Maria Romanova met Andrey Savelyev, who persuaded her not to spoil the blood.

Now the wife of Crown Prince is White!

Never trust jewish Storfront Russia!

Old January 25th, 2017 #105
Fico

White?! Yea right. I think that this man also have some non-white genes. It is obviously.

Old January 25th, 2017 #106
Serbian

This is not a thread about monarchism or who is white but about (((SF Russia))) deflecting responsibility from the jews and making fun of those who name them

Poison

Quote:
As we know, ZOG, NWO, EU, NATO, Zionism, globalism, Jews, and pretty much everything else you don't like and want to rant and rage about are one and the same thing. So, brothers, tho shalt go out and use these terms repeatedly and interchangeably, as much as you can in your rants / diatribes / virtual chimp-outs, but especially "Jews" and "Zionism" and their equivalents (try to use weird and/or incorrect spelling and capitalization like the jew, jews, joos, or jEWS for the maximum efficacy in combating the jOO <-- see that?! how I owned the ZOG here). Vulgarity and ethnic slur -type terms, like "kike" or "yid", are several times better than "jew". If you want to be a true IQ80 bratooshka, you should strive for one use of "jew" ("kike") or "zionism" per sentence, but preferably 2-3 or more - the more the better. Aspire to speak (and to think!) like this, brother:

NATO is an organization of filthy ratfaced globalist jew kikes, spreading zionism and faggotry... no, make that ziofaggotry! Those who support this globalist eu jew nwo organization, are nothing but kosherat rabbinical yids!

And the eternal blessings of IQ80 will be upon you!

- The IQ80 Gospel
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post13899767

Old January 25th, 2017 #107
Crowe

I bet Poison is a huge fan of John Mccain, John Bolton, Marco Rubio and Lindsay Graham. Because that's the sorta tripe he's spewing.

Old January 25th, 2017 #108
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I bet Poison is a huge fan of John Mccain, John Bolton, Marco Rubio and Lindsay Graham. Because that's the sorta tripe he's spewing.

Yes Poison loves John McCain

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2139944&postcount=69

Old January 26th, 2017 #109
Serbian

Poison
Quote:
General Mattis & other cool people on Trump's team should convince him to drop anti-NATO-ism and embrace #MakeNATOGreatAgain. That's my current fancy .

Old January 27th, 2017 #110
Ray Allan

I wonder what shithole in Tel Aviv or Langley this Poison hasbarat is coming from? Or he's just some nutjob in mom's basement?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 27th, 2017 #111
roman1 TITAN

How this enemy of Russian people allowed to post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I reject completely what I call conspiritard nonsense (and others sometimes call "the larger picture"), in particular the talk of "global cabals" and their "tools". Most of the time it looks like complete primitivism. I most certainly don't buy the idea that there is some kind of a centralized single "cabal", furthermore, I only care about what is known (fact), not someone's fantasy's about various cabals and conspiracies. I've learned over the years how little value there is in such fantasies and conjecture, and what a slippery slope towards complete lunacy it is.

Old January 28th, 2017 #112
Serbian

MirkoS posted this in ''SF Questions about this Board'' section

Quote:
Is this normal for a moderator of Stormfront?

In this thread, I responded to provocations from a moderator of this forum. Among other things, the discussion was about how Israel & Jews were helping Serbs during the 90s, but also about the NATO. Then I questioned how his "objective" posts are actually very dirty and tendentious, but my post was deleted by him. So I will ask you, is this normal for a moderator of Stormfront? If yes, then I participated in the wrong forum for all these years...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DELETED POST:

When someone has a photo album called "NATO IS COOL" (as you have), he is anything but objective and rational. Ok, I can understand different views and opinions, even if it is about NATO… but when you have the "NATO IS COOL" album - when it comes to certain topics - your posts are anything but honest, rational and objective.

… and answer me what is COOL about Madeleine Albright:

What is cool about Madeleine Albright? Is this normal for a moderator of this forum (of Stormfront)?

Or, what is COOL about NATO bombing of Serbia?

Or Bill Clinton?

Let me guess. The answer lies in the second image (NATO bombing of Belgrade, Serbia), right?
So, Stormfront has a moderator who thinks that Madeleine Albright & Bill Clinton are cool?
As I wrote above, I can understand different views and opinions, but this is something I'd never expect from any member of this forum, especially not from the moderator of Stormfront.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1197413/

Old January 28th, 2017 #113
Serbian

Even Croat member Baneblade (who is no friend of Serbs) calls on Poison to be careful with his support for shiptar rats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneblade
But enough about you. I just want to tell that you need to be more careful about Albanians. I now live in part of Croatia where there is a lot of them (Istria and Kvarner) with their seasonal tourism jobs, so during summer I'm practically surrounded by them. They are far from some level of decent Euroepan nation. I sure they will do same ****s here as in Kosovo when they reach needed numbers.

Old January 29th, 2017 #114
roman1 TITAN

ZOG member Poison humiliating Novorossiya

Quote:
Returning to the topic of venerable Master Plotnitsky and his latest achievements. I just noticed yesterday looking at the photos from Google search, just how expressive his face is. He is like a Hollywood actor. It's also very "memetic" - or what you call it - simply asking to be a material for memes.

Advice Plotnitsky. Advice Плотницкий. ВОРУЙ УБИВАЙ / НОВОРОСЬ ЭЛЭНЭРЬ

Disaster Girl from the West

Disaster Guy Plotnitsky (Disaster Плотницкий)

( With Disaster Плотницкий, "Novorossiya"/LNR/DNR/ORDiLO = one big disaster zone and outspoken critics of Plotnitsky have a tendency to perish in various Hollywood Action Movie -style episodes, often involving cars and fireballs )

What a truly adorable character! May he reign the LDNR reservation forever, and help all the terro-"heroes" migrate to the Greater Novorossiya in the Skies.

In his honor, a recap of some of his other unforgettable faces and misc. Plotnitsky-related graphics .

==============
==============

"Psst, Waltsman, how many famous heroes of Downbass have you dispatched to the Novorossiya in the Skies?"

"..."

"Thought so. L-O-O-O-S-E-E-E-R."

==============
==============

Almost as cool as Pinochet!

Right citations / Igor Plotnitsky

"I'm looking at them from above, because God put me there."

"No person - no problem."

"We practically wiped this nation clean of Marxists."

Quote:
Именно сейчас, когда молодая республика либертарианцев находится между молотом неосоветской Украины и наковальней имперской эРэФии неуместны дискуссии о правильности методов ученика Рейгана-Плотницкого.

Чрезвычайному периоды-чрезвычайные меры, и именно так действовал Аугусто Пиночет, вырвавший Чили из цепких лап коммунистов.

#Orange | Новороссия | VK

Old January 29th, 2017 #115
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN View Post
ZOG member Poison humiliating Novorossiya
Murderer of nationalists in Donbass Plotnitsky is a communist, and possible jew. All is actions have been to benefit Kiev. No wonder Poison praises him.

Old January 29th, 2017 #116
Serbian

He calls him out

TonySS

Quote:
You've been here since 2004 and you're a moderator and you still think Bill "serial rapist and liar" Clinton is cool?

Don Black and David Duke need to let you go - so you can moderate the Democratic Underground.

Poison is a very apt name.....

Old January 30th, 2017 #117
roman1 TITAN

Poison also insult the opposition against New World Order:

Quote:
Bratooshka Mugabe, outspoken fan of Yugoslavia and Milosevic, and ally of "Novorossiya" against the "illegal and evil sanctions" , NATO and "NWO" . He is also called the "Milosevic of Africa" (I am not sure whom of the two it complements more ).

Mugabe 'the Milosevic of Africa' - Telegraph

Robert Mugabe is constantly attacked in the Western media!!!

Outrageous bias and attacks, almost as evil as the "attacks" and "lies" about Milosevic/Yugoslavia and about Putin and his war in Ukranie. Just like Putin and Milosevic, he is beset by completely evil "zionist" sanctions and pressure against his country. Quote:
Russia, Zimbabwe Condemn ‘Unjust’ Sanctions, Stand United © Sputnik/ Aleksey Nikolsky
Russia and Zimbabwe stand for the complete abolition of the unjust sanctions against countries.
It's just more proof that he is a great anti-NWO champion. Part of the glorious anti-NWO team. If you disagree, you are a supporter of NWO, ZOG, Mossad and Illuminati.

Old January 30th, 2017 #118
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN View Post
Poison also insult the opposition against New World Order:

What an idiot. He lumps in Mandela (who the West supported) with Milosevic and Gaddafi, who the West murdered.

Old January 31st, 2017 #119
roman1 TITAN

He insult Mandela also:

Quote:
There are evil, dishonest people (maybe jews?) who attack Nelson Mandela, or rather our classification of him as an anti-NWO hero. They want to pretend that he is not an anti-NWO hero and bratooshka, on equally legitimate standing, together with Putin, Assad, Milosevic, Mugabe. But it's NWO hasbarat lies, and I will prove it! If Mandela was still alive, I am 100% sure that he, together with his allies and friends like Mugabe, would be condemning the Junta of Kiev and supporting "Novorossiya" - that's the final and ultimate criteria of goodness and anti-NWO-ness, as we all know from the most ardent and active "anti-NWO champions" and Geopolitics experts. Mandela is also loved and praised very much by Putin, the White Christian leader, and, because he was a big icon in USSR, he is also loved by all the mentally-soviet people who make the backbone of the "Novorossiya". If someone asked "average Novoroses" on the streets of Luhansk or Donetsk, I am also pretty sure majority would say "yeah, he was great, a friend of 'Russia'". Let's look at the facts, now:

Mandela slams Western action in Kosovo, Iraq - 13 April 2000
Nelson Mandela has denounced the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia as soon as it started. (Google)
Mandela was Russia’s great friend - Putin - 10 December 2013.
Quote:
“Without doubt he was a great friend of our people,” Putin told reporters as he visited the South African embassy in Moscow to honour the memory of the anti-apartheid icon and Russia's “great friend”.

The Russian strongman signed a condolence book and called Mandela “a great humanist” who can be compared to Gandhi and Solzhenitsyn, who was jailed by the Soviet authorities.

“It was our country - the Soviet Union - that in the most active manner supported South Africa and other countries in Africa in their fight against racial segregation, their fight for justice and democracy,” Putin told reporters.

Quote:
Gaddafi assisted freedom movements in other countries of Africa, notably South Africa. He armed and financed the African National Congress of Nelson Mandela when the western powers were doing normal business with the white-dominated apartheid (race-separation) regime. When Bill Clinton visited newly independent South Africa and criticized Libya under Gaddafi, Nelson Mandela rebuked him using the following words: “We cannot join you in criticizing the people who helped us in our darkest hour.”
The Destruction of Libya and the Murder of Muammar Gaddafi. NATO’s Moral Defeat - 25 October 2011, globalresearch.ca, the truthtellers who like "Novorossiya" and Putin and tell the truth about the crimes of Kiev Junta!
Media Blackout on Mandela’s Criticism of the US, Praises of Cuba and Libya - 15 December 2013, fom the same truthtellers of globalresearch.ca.
Remember, the anti-NWO forces of Good are a team, and they stand together, protecting each other. They are like a superhero team where everyone has a specific power and purpose. If you hate Mandela, you start standing against other heroes and bratooshkas (Putin, Milosevic, Mugabe, Gaddafi), undermining them as a team, and are as jew.

BTW, while Mandela was supported by USSR and fought against the South Africa (the White Apartheid regime), but guess who did not: Why Israel supported South Africa's apartheid regime - Haaretz. This should tell you where the attacks on Mandela are really coming from! Really, every self-respecting IQ80 bratooshka, wise against global conspiracies and NWO and what they call Geopolitics, should respect Nelson Mandela. Putin, the hero of anti-NWO people ("more pro-white than any other leaders" (c)), sure does. Don't be a EU/NATO/Vatican/Mossad/Illuminati zogbot, be like Putin. If you start hating people like Mandela, you've already practically become a filthy Maidanist and Ukrop (supporter of the Ukraine Junta). That's how it often starts. Next, you'll be praising Dmitro Yarosh or, maybe, even crucifying (on a nearby fence (c)) children of Novorossiya with your own hands for Israel's shekels.

Putin: loves Mandela.
Novorossiya: loves Mandela, and other anti-NWO heroes.
Right Sector and Azov, and allied "Russian" NS/WP/WN: hate Mandela, hate Putin, hate "Novorossiya" (Coincidence? Of course, NOT).

Never waver in support of the 'anti-NWO' struggle and its true heroes, brothers!

p.s.
Quote:
Mandela Was an Enemy of Israel - israelnationalnews.com.

Mandela was an enabler of anti-Semitic terrorism.

Quote:
Mandela and the Soviet Union: The struggle against apartheid
December 6, 2013

As the world mourns the death of the great statesman, RBTH looks back at the role Russia and the Soviet Union played in the struggle against apartheid.
[...]
Although apartheid formally ended after the fall of the Soviet Union, Soviet ideology was influential in the ideas that led to the end of the system. The Soviet Union was at the forefront of the anti-colonial and anti-apartheid movements and the Soviet Union was the biggest benefactor of the African National Congress (ANC).

More: Russia’s relations with Africa floundering

From the 1960s until the early 1990s, the Soviet Union trained thousands of cadres of MK, the armed wing of the ANC to fight against the racist regime. According to the website South African History Online, “The Soviets helped the ANC maintain structures that came under enormous pressure, especially through the slump in the 1970s. After that, MK cadres trained in the USSR launched devastating attacks that added to the pressure bringing apartheid leaders to the negotiating table.”
[...]
It is easy for critics of Mandela to label him a communist and downplay Russia’s intentions in ending state-sponsored racism in South Africa.
[...]
Mandela maintained a soft spot for Russia even after the collapse of the Eastern bloc.
[...]
Since that time, the countries have stepped up bilateral and multilateral cooperation. Moscow was the strongest advocate for South Africa to be included in the grouping of the world’s most dynamic emerging economies, Brazil, Russia, India and China, which was renamed from BRIC to BRICS.

Surely the increase of ties and growing solidarity between the members of this grouping would have been something Nelson Mandela would have supported.

Old January 31st, 2017 #120
Serbian

Quote:
BTW, while Mandela was supported by USSR and fought against the South Africa (the White Apartheid regime), but guess who did not: Why Israel supported South Africa's apartheid regime - Haaretz
See how he tries to let jews off the hook by claiming they weren't against White South Africa.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread