VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2016 #1
Dothead
Banned

Default Aussies vs. Curries: Who will win 1:1 in a fair fight

My bet is on the Indians. Please don't take offence, just stating factual stuff. Here are a few reasons.

Aussies don't really like to put up a fight when the going gets tough. A case in point being WW2. The Aussies didn't enjoy the prospect of fighting the Japanese down to the last man, on their own. They had no clue on how to protect their homeland from Japanese air raids, so they invited Americans to fight on their behalf. U.S. General Douglas MacArthur was appointed Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Australia, and had a pretty low opinion of Aussie troops.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

Another concern was the way the Australian military was viewed by America's high command. Douglas MacArthur had already expressed a low opinion of Australian troops, who were then fighting along the Kokoda Track. Though Australia was bearing the brunt of the land war in New Guinea by itself, MacArthur would report back to the United States on "American victories", while Australian victories were communicated to the United States as "American and Allied victories". <b>Americans' general ignorance of Australia, and American perceptions that Australians lacked a certain "get-up-and-go", also soured relations. </b>
During the same war, Indian troops fought the Japanese valiantly successfully preventing the Japs from overrunning Indian territory like they did in China and much of South-East Asia and the Philippines. Sure, they did it under British command since India was under British rule but a majority of the hand-to-hand fighting was done by Indians. The biggest flashpoints were the Battle of Kohima, and the Battle of Imphal. The humiliating defeat ruined the Japanese's fearsome reputation and was a big psychological blow to their invincibility, effectively turning the course on the war.

Aussies are basically a nation of wimps. They're a classic example of can dish it out but can't take it. I have met a lot of Aussies and they're full of bravado but really like to tuck their tail behind and run for the covers. Never met an Aussie that could qualify to be a "motherfucker".

Genetically thick. Again, this is not what only I'm saying but I have met a lot of Aussies that seem just a bit, shall we say, slow. It must be the alcohol and drugs in action. Check this link.

Quote:
http://shut-up-and-sit-down.blogspot...stralians.html So why are Aussies such wankers. Racist, ignorant, stupid - genetically thick, close-minded, sport obsessed, soap watching morons. With an Aussie, everthing has to come down to the lowest common denominator.
Aussies have a reputation of cheating in all sports they play.
Cricket. Hockey etc. I don't follow Aussie Rules and stuff like that, but Aussies will cheat in Sport when they can away with it.

Australia is such a big land but all Aussies tend to congregate in the biggest major cities.Unlike what is depicted in movies, very few Aussies would dare to live in the Outback with Taipan snakes, crocodiles and so on. Australia is likely to remain sparsely populated even in the future because Aussies just don't want to leave their comfortable suburbs behind.

--

Man up, Aussies. Man up.

Old November 29th, 2016 #2
laowai
Banned

This is the type of immature irrational critique that I would expect from a non-White. Justifying superiority on one or two battles lost is ridiculous. Last time I checked the Nazis had military technology you Indians could only dream of. If your so superior then why don't you rule the world? Why haven't you given us the modern political system, mathematics, inventions?

The problem with Aussies is we let Judeo America and it's media apparatus wipe out the only organic White movement the world had ever seen. Had this country woken up to the reality of what Nazism meant for them, then I can assure you Indians would have succumbed to White military superiority a long time ago.

Your a land of a billion people. You have more Engineers graduating from your Universities every year the the whole West combined. Yet you Indians can not manage to create a Western standard of living in your own country. Instead your intellectuals are only able to thrive in Western countries; all choosing to move here and work for Western institutions.

If your so great why isn't there any Indian tech industry that is able to compete with Silicon Valley at the international level?

Your parasites, just like the Jews. One thing about Whites, we colonized, but we never became parasites. You Indians have full control of your financial, media and business institutions. Yet still you cry out that all you need is more time to change. The truth is you know you will never change and that is why you all swamp to the West.

The audacity of you to say Whites are inferior. Last time I checked everything you have is because of Whites.

1.Aussies don't really like to put up a fight when the going gets tough.

We were under the command of the US military. We were basically forced by Judeo America to fight a war we didn't believe in. You ever stop and wonder why a country with a ethnocentric policy would fight against the Axis powers? Because we were forced to by Judeo American interests.

2. Aussies are basically a nation of wimps.

LOL. This coming from the same people who are in constant ethnic and religious clashes over minor things such as what you eat. Your the wimps.

3. Genetically thick.

Bahaha. You have had one of the largest populations in the world throughout history. Yet despite this your race has failed to make any substantial impact on the world beyond your own borders. You should try living for a year with only inventions created by your race and see how far you get before you go around espousing the virtues of the great genetic intellectualism of the superior Indian race.

4. Aussies have a reputation of cheating in all sports they play.

Your the country with the major corruption and government nepotism problems. And you accuse Australians of being cheaters. What a joke.

5. Australia is such a big land but all Aussies tend to congregate in the biggest major cities.

The land is mostly desert. How thick can you be? Why would we live in the middle of a desert where there is no easy access to water, requiring expensive overland pipelines to direct water to desert communities, when we can live in nicer coastal cities that have a beach lifestyle and where water infrastructure is easier to create?

Sparsely populated? So you think being promiscuous and constantly having irresponsible unprotected sex, leading to a massive population, is actually a good quality to have? LOL. You Indians are the most irresponsible race the way you have more children than you can look after, causing us Western nations to have to care for your constantly overflowing population that you can't even provide with the most basic standards of sanitary living. What a joke, passing off irresponsibility as a virtue. Overpopulation causes the standard of living to plummet, as your country proves.

This whole demographic myth that underpopulation is bad is pushed by financial institutions who say underpopulation is 'bad for the economy'. And I wonder who runs the majority of these financial institutions and is funding these studies that underpopulation is bad for the economy? Jews, who want nothing more than to turn us into a 'melting pot' to ensure their own survival.

Underpopulation if good for a country. Jewish financial institutions that reduce a society to nothing but a system related to economic growth are bad for a country.

I thought you were perceptive and smart in some of your posts. Now I can see your just a dumb Indian like all the rest. A racially ethnocentric hater who is jealous of everything White.

Old November 29th, 2016 #3
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
This is the type of immature irrational critique that I would expect from a non-White. I thought you were perceptive and smart in some of your posts. Now I can see your just a dumb Indian like all the rest. A racially ethnocentric hater who is jealous of everything White
Hey, I'm a pro-White dothead. I really have the best interests of White people at heart, OK? Thank you, come again.

This post was not directed at each and every White person but only Australians. I don't think it's a critique but just a light-hearted commentary.

Quote:
Justifying superiority on one or two battles lost is ridiculous. Last time I checked the Nazis had military technology you Indians could only dream of. If your so superior then why don't you rule the world? Why haven't you given us the modern political system, mathematics, inventions?
Indians can boast a sizeable contribution, at least in Mathematics. Of course not in proportion to the huge population but it does exist, from the decimal point all the way to Calculus. You should check out a recent movie called, "The Man who knew Infinity". It's about an Indian mathematician who went to study in Trinity College, Cambridge; Ramanujan. The number 1729 is now synonymous with him. Also, the concept of "Chandrashekhar Limit" in space science and the Physics particle, "Boson" are named after their respective Indian inventors.

India's contribution to technology, science and mathematics is quite there. You can Google it up. I don't want to digress.

Quote:
The problem with Aussies is we let Judeo America and it's media apparatus wipe out the only organic White movement the world had ever seen. Had this country woken up to the reality of what Nazism meant for them, then I can assure you Indians would have succumbed to White military superiority a long time ago.
I don't think what you espouse would have lasted. Hitler was a crankcase who thought of the Japanese as his equals, and looked down on people from Poland and Russia. It was basically Anglo-Saxon civilizations at war with the Germans even though they had a common racial origin. It didn't matter then.

Quote:
Your a land of a billion people. You have more Engineers graduating from your Universities every year the the whole West combined. Yet you Indians can not manage to create a Western standard of living in your own country. Instead your intellectuals are only able to thrive in Western countries; all choosing to move here and work for Western institutions.
No arguments there. Compared to Western nations, India looks like a CLUSTERFUCK in many ways. Western nations are definitely much more organized and efficient.

But, India scores high on spirituality.

Quote:
If your so great why isn't there any Indian tech industry that is able to compete with Silicon Valley at the international level?
Not my area of interest but last time I checked Indians were doing quite good in Silicon Valley.

Quote:
Your parasites, just like the Jews. One thing about Whites, we colonized, but we never became parasites. You Indians have full control of your financial, media and business institutions. Yet still you cry out that all you need is more time to change. The truth is you know you will never change and that is why you all swamp to the West.
Fair enough but please don't compare Indians to Jews. We aren't nearly that bad.

Quote:
The audacity of you to say Whites are inferior. Last time I checked everything you have is because of Whites.
I never said all Whites are inferior. I was only referring to White Aussies. I have an impression that they aren't really a fighting people. That's the only point I was trying to make. I actually love Australians. Have met quite a lot of them so far. Fun times.

Quote:
1.Aussies don't really like to put up a fight when the going gets tough.

We were under the command of the US military. We were basically forced by Judeo America to fight a war we didn't believe in. You ever stop and wonder why a country with a ethnocentric policy would fight against the Axis powers? Because we were forced to by Judeo American interests.
I think Australians mostly were fighting against the Japanese. The only point I was trying to make here is that without American help, Imperial Japan would have overran Australia as easily as they did, say Dutch East Indies (Indonesia). The Japanese were a superior fighting race but the Indians were still able to prevail over them.

Quote:
2. Aussies are basically a nation of wimps.

LOL. This coming from the same people who are in constant ethnic and religious clashes over minor things such as what you eat. Your the wimps.
Nothing wrong in being seen as a wimp. Now, Black American males are tall, athletic and strong.

Quote:
3. Genetically thick.

Bahaha. You have had one of the largest populations in the world throughout history. Yet despite this your race has failed to make any substantial impact on the world beyond your own borders. You should try living for a year with only inventions created by your race and see how far you get before you go around espousing the virtues of the great genetic intellectualism of the superior Indian race.
India was just doing just fine in the 17th century, and was the second largest economy in the world right after China (look that one up). It was a land of fabled riches and was the dream destination of European traders. That was when Sir Thomas Roe, the English Ambassador of King James I, showed up to negotiate business deals with Mughal emperors of India.

By your argument, we will revert to the 17th century. A bit reversal of fortunes but not too bad I think.

Quote:
4. Aussies have a reputation of cheating in all sports they play.

Your the country with the major corruption and government nepotism problems. And you accuse Australians of being cheaters. What a joke.
Again, I was only referring to sports.

Quote:
5. Australia is such a big land but all Aussies tend to congregate in the biggest major cities.

The land is mostly desert. How thick can you be? Why would we live in the middle of a desert where there is no easy access to water, requiring expensive overland pipelines to direct water to desert communities, when we can live in nicer coastal cities that have a beach lifestyle and where water infrastructure is easier to create?
Not all Australian land is desert. There are plenty of green, fertile regions in the country but more than 60% Aussies still congregate in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

Quote:
Sparsely populated? So you think being promiscuous and constantly having irresponsible unprotected sex, leading to a massive population, is actually a good quality to have? LOL. You Indians are the most irresponsible race the way you have more children than you can look after, causing us Western nations to have to care for your constantly overflowing population that you can't even provide with the most basic standards of sanitary living. What a joke, passing off irresponsibility as a virtue. Overpopulation causes the standard of living to plummet, as your country proves.
In my defence, I have chosen not to reproduce so far. I agree with your points on overpopulation but I was only referring to the fact that Australians have chosen to greatly underutilize their land.

Thread