Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2007 #61
White Dragon

Talking Keep the Nuts OUT

It was an 'ok' interview. DeNuggent ( along with AFP ) as a group, are of the tinfoil hat variety. They confuse our people, were our people need a focused response to the extermination of our race.

Old July 13th, 2007 #62
Gerhard
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post

It was an 'ok' interview. DeNuggent ( along with AFP ) as a group, are of the tinfoil hat variety. They confuse our people, were our people need a focused response to the extermination of our race.
I think there are many facets to look at when we examine the predicament Whites find ourselves in today. I think Mr. Denugent has a point when discussing the issues of psychopathic behaviors. As far as the Jew side of it, he touched on this when he talked about the writings of the Talmud and the adherents to it. Whereas in another time the psychopaths of our race would have had less effect or drummed out of society altogether, today they are selected out and promoted by the ruling Jewish elite. Couple that with a society that has become increasingly amoral and this creates a breeding ground for these types of sickos.

Mr. Denugent has it right and this is a piece of the puzzle. My own thoughts mirror what Brutus said earlier, in that I believe Jews of the ruling class are all psychopaths. This is fundemental in carrying out their mission. How else could it be if the goal is to dismantle Western Civilization? They select out amongst themselves the most ruthless destroyers to carry out this mission. Ditto for the White Goyim they put up as front men. Ironically, it is these narrow focused, vile individuals that are the most trusted for the job. So is it all Jews that are doing this? Of course not. I would prefer to call those not engauged in destructive behaviors as "inconsequential Jews" rather than "good Jews." I think some were a little "put off" by the term "good Jew." Understandable when there are those that see separating the two groups as next to impossible. Hitler said it best and I'll paraphase here: "When you have a plague, you don't wade around the marshes trying to separate the bad from the good mosquitoes...you drain the fevered swamp." I think that quote is close, someone can look up the exact quote from Mein Kampf. That is the reality, we are out of time when comes to being fair. Maybe it's not fair but to guarantee our own survival, we have to separate completely from these other races or we will lose.

This is just some feedback to the guys that put on the show. Personally, I think it was a great show and quite a coup to have this guy on as a guest. The other half of the show was excellent as well. All is food for thought here. I think Masher, Panzerfaust, Dietrich and Mark in Cali catch a lot of flak at times. They seem to be forging new ground and there can be mistakes made and life is imperfect. Some folks like the comedy bits in their shows, the drinking themes, others don't. They obviously have made efforts to show balance with hosting serious, quality shows as well. There are no rules here, the format is wide open and free of Jew control with what can be done. I think they are doing a good job of finding their way and working hard to perfect shows we will all enjoy. At least these guys aren't predictable and obviously there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. There seems to be a lot to look forward to with this "punk mob." Prost to you guys!!

I'm Blueboy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HjNiaic9A

Never Forget!! James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1952-2008

Old July 14th, 2007 #63
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Do our resident downloaders have this? People are asking me about it....

Old July 14th, 2007 #64
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Do our resident downloaders have this? People are asking me about it....
You can download this show from http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1954

All FTLs are available for download from http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com the following day (assuming the recording was okay).

Or, you can subscribe to the podcast feeds, as described here http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1904

Old July 14th, 2007 #65
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
You can download this show from http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1954

All FTLs are available for download from http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com the following day (assuming the recording was okay).

Or, you can subscribe to the podcast feeds, as described here http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1904
Thank you sir......

Old July 14th, 2007 #66
Kievsky

I have no patience for someone who goes on about "good blacks" and "good jews." He can walk his daughter down the aisle to his "good black friend" and go eat gefilte fish on Friday evenings with his "good jews" for all I care.

And what's all this crap "oh, my ancestors are saving me!" What a bunch of hokey garbage. Light up the bong, dude, and pass it to your good jewish friends and good black friends.

The existence of blacks threatens the existence of unmixed whites. the existence of jews threatens the existence of unmixed whites. That's the Law of Nature. I don't care about democracy or surface morality or some jewish or christian idea of fairness. I recognize no morality, except that of life as a series of opportunities for survival.

I'll gladly count myself as one of the "psychopaths." I want to win, or, if I can't get that, then at least extract a terrible revenge on the scum that are murdering our race and profiting from it. Then I can die happy. I don't have any illusions about "fairness."

Old July 14th, 2007 #67
Kievsky

Default Grant Bruer refresher

The Enemy Looks Like You
by Luke LaVellian

Power is what we all know that we must aquire if our race is to survive the next century. Power and the exercise thereof is EVERYTHING.
First thing to do, if you want something, is to determine who currently is in possession of it. As most of us are already quite aware, the kike/white traitor establishment currently has a monopoly on the "legal" use of power. They have all along, really. The only thing that has changed is that the jew/judeophilic lapdog wing of the crud cabal that has always been motivated by hardcore animus against our race, have been allowed the last 60 years or so, to "call the shots". Outwardly, on the surface, now, the system flaunts its disdain for our people. Where once they hid their contempt, or at best, indifference towards us, now the "old money" elite white traitors, compete with one another to see who can curry the most favor with their kike colleagues by denigrating "their" race and by proxy themselves, in the most convincing cur-like manner. These scum, who serve as proof that flotsam can walk, talk, and do a fair to middling job of imitating human beings, NEVER gave a rat's ass about the land-masses they exploited or the Aryans who toiled in the fields and factories for them. It doesn't begin to be good enough, to blame the miserable eurasian mud people, I lovingly refer to as kikes, for simply taking advantage of the criminal garbage that rule over us. White traitors are our worst enemies. They always have been and until we deal with them the way we should have hundreds of years ago, they always will be.
Once upon a time, the "upper classes" saw the maintenance of a homogenous White population as "good business". Then "Whitey" became a real pain in the rear! He expected a living wage, a shorter work day, and even an annual vacation. Are you starting to see what all the labor-busting, "Communism vs, Capitalism" BS of the early twentieth century, was all about? One thing I'll give the sons-of-bitches, is that they have always had a finely developed sense of humor. Can you imagine how funny it must have been to them, to get right-wing reactionary morons to beat the crap out of picketing white workers, who were justifiably fed-up with their miserable lot in life?
To make a long story short, the final "stab in the back," (in the form of the 'Immigration Act') was all about driving wages down. The maximizing of profits is the sole motivation for "elite" renegade Aryan support for the open annihilation of the White race that we are seeing today. The kikes and their wannabe butt-goys are motivated by a heart-felt malovelence that would shock Ted Bundy, but the Bush family and others of their contemptible grasping ilk, are motivated by nothing greater than greed. That is all there is to it!
When you accept this, it should make you see that no one is more deserving of our hatred than the CONservative wing of the Imperial Corporate Regime. The next time that mental midget of a "president" shoots his mouth off about the "magic" of Amereeka, steel yourself for what is to come. Know with every fiber of your being that the smiling sack of sh-t means to see our people dead. When he laughingly refers to an "American People," remind yourself what race criminals like "Dubya" mean by the creation of a "One America".
In closing, never forget for a second, that this campaign against America and all of the other formerly White nations, has been primarily, an "inside job"!
--Luke LaVellian

Old July 14th, 2007 #68
Kievsky

Default What is Good?

What is "Good"?
by Luke LaVellian
Para
It can be frustrating to speak seemingly the same language as another and yet the two of you might as well come from different galaxies. Words mean different things to different people. What is "justice" to you, may be an atrocity to me, and vice versa. People that you may feel are worth "fighting" to "save," I may dismiss as being not worth the ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, that it would take to blow them to hell. This article is my answer to those who object to revolutionary logic on the grounds of "morality" or "goodness."
I will begin with a fictional version of a "question" I have been asked numerous times in the last three months.
Subject: Decency
Grant, aren't we doing something just by leading good lives? Won't that do much to show our people there is a better way?
Signed, Lemming
Dear Lemming,
That depends very much on what you consider "good". Some object vehemently to my assertion that the White Race must conform to the laws of nature, or it will eventually cease to exist. It can hardly be sensibly argued that every form of life on this planet must struggle for its place in the Sun, BUT the Aryan Race! That is patently false. It is beyond laughable, that at this advanced stage of racial/cultural decay, where race-mixing and all-round dysgenics is the order of the day in all of the Western World, that there are still those among us, denying what is screaming in their faces! The primary duty of a species is to insure that it continues. If one's biological line continues, then one was "good." Survival of the race is paramount, all else runs a distant second. My God created nature and its laws, in order to insure the upward development of the various species. What kind of idiot would seriously argue that the "plan" was to advance to a certain point, and then jump headlong into degeneracy and decay?
Frankly, I could care less about denatured white and mud religionists and their "surface morality." If you want to see what I mean, watch the judeo-"Christian" TalMUDvision show, "Seventh Heaven." This stomach-churning drama is the work of Anti-Aryan kike (is their any other kind?), Norman Lear. It depicts a "good" family of judeophilic lemmings who just love mixing with their nigger and jew friends. They place great importance on comparatively meaningless issues like -- Cigarette smoking, "cussing" and the like. This family of drooling drones is typical of the "decent" Whites that have been every bit as detrimental to our race and culture as have even the most rabid kikes!
Good to me means securing the existence of our race and a future for White children.
"Good" to cult-minded chumps like the above-mentioned TV family means that you marry your nigger or spic partner before you have sex with it for the first time.
Anything that harms the race can hardly be considered "good" in any way that counts. May Jabba the Falwell and others of his Zionist ilk, be damned a thousand times for their crimes. An idiotic ear-to-ear grin on a zoned-out face does nothing to make treason more palatable in the minds of those of us who know the score and are "making a list and checking it twice!"
--Luke LaVellian

Old July 14th, 2007 #69
Kievsky

Primal Aryan-Speak
by Luke LaVellian
"It is natural to wish to eat your enemy"
-- Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter
..... Last night I rented "Hannibal" on DVD and while viewing this destined-to-be-classic film, I was struck by the cold, historically Aryan manner in which Dr. Lecter disposes of his victims. I actually highly recommend the film and would remind you to be sure to have a note-pad and pen handy.
..... I especially appreciated the "hit and run" stabbing in the street, as well as the wild throat-slashing of another pursuer, both of which were accomplished with an approximately three-inch folding knife. I am sure that you'll all love the hanging/disembowelment of the police detective who was out to collect the three million dollar bounty that is on the head of the good doctor. Truly great cinema! There are actually a lot of films that have stuff that we could learn from. Does anyone remember the scene in "Scarface" where the government informant is drop-hung out the side of a helicopter above the cartel-leader's palace?
..... As I was watching Hannibal "do his thing", it occurred to me how "primal" this behavior truly was. I was reminded of the many accounts I have read of sessions of bloody dismemberment and horror visited upon the enemies of our Aryan ancestors. I am sure when our Northern Barbarian forefathers had a defeated people lined up before the chopping block, that their mind-set was not one strictly of "business". No, I am quite certain that it was very pleasurable to them to sete the head from the body of a vanquished man, while the next in line was bug-eyed crazy awaiting "his turn".
.....What of expressions like -- "I'll rip your f'n face off!" Where do you suppose this comes from? I would submit that this is instinctual and represents race memories of what healthy, sane White men did to those who presented a threat to their community. The "taking of souls" via peeling the faces from off the skulls of the enemy- at one time this must have seemed, "science"!
..... Let us not forget one of my all-time faves -- "I'm going to tear his heart out!" This too, strikes me as primitive Aryan science. What could be more natural than to yank out that which is responsible for pumping the blood through the system that animates something that poses a danger to one's Folk?
..... Far from running from such a "horrific" heritage, we should look it squarely in the face until we accept that THIS was racial health, NOT what we (for the most part) are today. THIS represented our people's fitness for life, NOT the emasculated, butt-goy, "charitable" (read: contemptible cur) mentality that we see today. Does the "cosmopolitan", "enlightened" "tolerant" small w "white" of today, REALLY represent anything more than a species in self-imposed decline? In all reality, who is more historically Aryan, Jimmy Carter OR Hannibal Lecter? The next time you say something in anger that involves bodily dismemberment or the infliction of extreme pain, just realize that this is your Aryan blood crying out to be heard in a world that exalts its spiritual castrates and demonizes the sane.
--Luke LaVellian
"Remember, It's a ZOG eats dog world, so don't be one of their servile curs".--LL

Thread