VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2007 #21
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Working on it......
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lt3vheK5bok

Mark, the younger of the two old men...takes a break from fighting to "work on it":

:krofl

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 13th, 2007 #22
Mishko Novosel
Banned

:krofl:krofl

Old October 14th, 2007 #23
Mishko Novosel
Banned

special thanks to Bud White, Dietrich and slepnir... We're working on doing a live show tomorrow morning...

Old October 14th, 2007 #24
Mike Jahn
Banned

Will tonight's broadcast be archived?

Old October 14th, 2007 #25
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
special thanks to Bud White, Dietrich and slepnir... We're working on doing a live show tomorrow morning...
I listened for a while guys but, sorry, I dropped off. Saturday night is hot on the scanner here where I live. TMB for my area, though tonight TNB is wide ass open in Detroit. You can hear it here:
http://www.qsl.net/n8chb/

Old October 14th, 2007 #26
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
tonight TNB is wide ass open in Detroit. You can hear it here:
http://www.qsl.net/n8chb/
EXCELLENT! Thanks DTZ!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old October 14th, 2007 #27
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Plate check..."Yankee - Jew - Victor"!!!

"Done had two lockups" :krofl

"Less meet up at 6 & Greenfeel" (Six Mile and Greenfield for all you White people out there!)

Sounds like ALL NIGGER COPS!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 14th, 2007 #28
Joe_J.
Radio active

And all niggah perps. I have yet to hear a White man get arrested there.

Hey, a few weeks ago I was listening to this and some nigger dope dealer was robbing anyone that didn't buy dope from him. :krofl

I expect that you know all of these places in these calls. I don't but I am a scanner nut so I listen for the sake of hearing the TNB. Things are extremely tame where I am compared to Detroit, even with TMB.

A friend of my wife's was thinking about moving to Michigan, my wife tells me. I talked to the lady yesterday and told her she shouldn't. Turns out she was going to move to Lincoln Park, I think it was. I don't know how close that is to Detroit but she said it was a suburb of The Nigger City. I showed her the Detroit 'ruins' site and WM4WL's blog (Detroit is crap). She was going to move in with her cousin. I told her she'd be better off to move her cousin here.

Old October 14th, 2007 #29
auldrog

Default I was THERE!

Guys!

Thank you SO MUCH (Mark in Cali et al) for putting this on live. I had to leave the conference at 3:00 to get a flight home, but got home in time to hear John De Nugent via VNN.

Thank you so much.

This thing was HISTORIC!

You really had to be THERE to see and feel the courage of all concerned to overcome the Zog SHIT and what they did!

I want to talk more to all of you!

Auldrog

Old October 15th, 2007 #30
jimbo!
Banned

Unhappy wtf's the POINT

i hvn't dwn/ld or listened to any of the 'conference' yet, but: genreally, it strikes me as a waste of fckn time & an 'intellectual wank'; the correct symposium should be:"no war for the jews" (for those 'not in the know', those two horrendous fratricidal conflicts, WWI & WWII, were both 'wars for the jews'.....long before Yidsrael even existed!)....or, better yet, "declaring war ON the jews".....we should be holding 'war councils' on "taking out" rich, powerful kikez.....in banking, business, the military, the media & government......WAKE UP & SMELL the fckn coffee there, folks!...we're in a RACE WAR for our very survival.....and the only way to win it is to TOTALLY EXTERMINATE OUR DEADLY ENEMIES! viz: the jews.........we also have 600000000 irreplacable white lives brutally butchered by the bastard jew to avenge as WELL!

all this trying to change/influence political policy or the MSM is TOTAL FCKN GARBAGE.....the only way we're gunna win this is 'Iraqi Insurgency style'...GET FCKN REAL!

(jimbo!)

(Third Reich "mother's cross" in gold....awarded to any woman having eight or more white children......and for being: "a hero of the White Race"!)

Old October 15th, 2007 #31
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
i hvn't dwn/ld or listened to any of the 'conference' yet, but: genreally, it strikes me as a waste of fckn time & an 'intellectual wank'; the correct symposium should be:"no war for the jews" (for those 'not in the know', those two horrendous fratricidal conflicts, WWI & WWII, were both 'wars for the jews'.....long before Yidsrael even existed!)....or, better yet, "declaring war ON the jews".....we should be holding 'war councils' on "taking out" rich, powerful kikez.....in banking, business, the military, the media & government......WAKE UP & SMELL the fckn coffee there, folks!...we're in a RACE WAR for our very survival.....and the only way to win it is to TOTALLY EXTERMINATE OUR DEADLY ENEMIES! viz: the jews.........we also have 600000000 irreplacable white lives brutally butchered by the bastard jew to avenge as WELL!

all this trying to change/influence political policy or the MSM is TOTAL FCKN GARBAGE.....the only way we're gunna win this is 'Iraqi Insurgency style'...GET FCKN REAL!

(jimbo!)

(Third Reich "mother's cross" in gold....awarded to any woman having eight or more white children......and for being: "a hero of the White Race"!)
Jimbo, while I appreciate your passion, but I disagree with your assessment a lot of good came out from this, number one, MEETING people. I had several side bar discussions with some high up types, which was probably more important than the conference itself....

Old October 15th, 2007 #32
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Jimbo, while I appreciate your passion, but I disagree with your assessment a lot of good came out from this, number one, MEETING people. I had several side bar discussions with some high up types, which was probably more important than the conference itself....
How long were you able to speak with Paul Fromm?

Old October 15th, 2007 #33
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
How long were you able to speak with Paul Fromm?

I talk to Paul for about 10 - 15 minutes, but when I got there, he was actually trying to catch a flight.....

Old October 18th, 2007 #34
William Robert
Banned

Default I thought this was interesting.

Transcript of Patrick Grimm's Speech at the Conference
http://zionistwatch.wordpress.com/20...el-conference/

(Excerpt)
Which countries are still unmolested by the House of Rothschild? Here they are: “There are now only 5 nations in the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.” [4] Strangely enough, four out of the five are labeled as rogue states by the United States government and by Israel. In fact, Iran is at the top of the list to be toppled by our Zionist-Occupied Government. In the David Frum/Richard Perle neo-conservative handbook for endless war for empire, Iran, North Korea and Libya are countries that need to be “dealt with” meaning that either invasion or regime change are touted as desirable and in the case of Iran, imminent.

Thread