VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2011 #1
white_phosphorous
Banned

Arrow Worst anti-White commercial I've ever seen

These bastards show about 40 children to represent "the future." Not a single one is White. You can bet the jews are behind this one:

Old February 3rd, 2011 #2
Chris Clafton

Chris Clafton

At first I was concentrating on the children and what their racial characteristics were instead of the graphic being shown on the paper each of them was holding. What is interesting about the future is that it is going to look different than the cartoon they gave us when Whites are so close to extinction. A lot different. War, poverty, death compared to what could have been (and can still be) if Whites flourished.

(The second from last I think was White. A few others could pass.)

Old February 3rd, 2011 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
(The second from last I think was White. A few others could pass.)
The very last one could pass for White. All of the other ones, that could pass for White, are really mexiscum, but you have to slow down the video to see that.

Play the video, then play it again, this time hitting the pause button. Holding onto the mouse, scroll over each photo one by one. You will see that all the others are mogrels. Not one blue eyed blond haired White child in the bunch.

Old February 3rd, 2011 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
You will see that all the others are mogrels. Not one blue eyed blond haired White child in the bunch.
Would you expect otherwise? The whole purpose of The Agenda is after all to dilute the White race to the point where it's all but unrecognizable (extinction would be ideal); so that it's no longer deemed a threat to total domination of the West by the jew. Why would the jew include a face representative of his mortal enemy if he can get away with not doing so? These days when Whites are included in anything, they're just as likely to be thrown in as mere tokens as they are the centerpiece actors of whatever the hell it is the jew is attempting to shove down the throats of the gullible goyim.

Thread