Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2020 #21
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
Besides that, there is no point in nuclear war in the modern era, the existing nuclear potential serves to protect existing nuclear states against each other.
Nuclear war would destroy whole planet what mean that it will never exists. States who have nuclear weapon are secure because in possible war,one lunatic can say that will he destroy whole planet if you attack him. That is reason why USA want to have monopoly on that because their can easy have inluence on whole world.

Quote:
I don't agree that Intermarium is too weak and more importantly I can't agree Intermarium is a sort of division while it's unifying force.
Intermarium is alliance of middle european states,history told us that they lost both world wars. USA and Russia would not allow that because they want division with all means. Keep in mind that it would be UK and France also against us. Whites must have alliance something like Roman Empire without geopolitical divisions. I think that would Jews be really anger on that because instead of pax judaica,we will again have pax romana with exposed their trojan horse as Christianity. USA and Russia want to build new Solomon Temple who Romans destroyed,they remember also Masada,I think that they most of all hate Romans,they represented in New Testament Nero as devil 666 what mean emperor of the Sun. They remembered in whole Talmud nation who crushed their temple including Babylonians and our Shabbos goys including Trump and Putin came to Israel and cry with Jews because of roman (white) guilt.

Quote:
You're ready to side with niggers and gooks if they are members of Russia's Shoygu army and can help you to seize neighbors like Croats and Slovenes who you name "fake nations".

That is reality of nationalism from 19. century. Non-whites can also be nationalists and loyal to national flag does not matter about state. Classic example of that were Whites in Brazil who cry after Germany expelled their non-white players from world soccer championship in South Africa. We must realize that are languages and nations just cultural hertiage and not biological. Our biology is much older than our nations and that is main point of White Nationalism who I also did not understand when I came in WN forum because Europeans are not united as USA. USA members do not care if Whites live in Illinois or California,they are same does not matter about place of living. They are not rivals between themselves and result of that is superpower state,they rejected also British nationalism in american war for independence.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 7th, 2020 at 08:53 AM.
 
Old September 7th, 2020 #22
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 307
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
You're ready to side with niggers and gooks if they are members of Russia's Shoygu army and can help you to seize neighbors like Croats and Slovenes who you name "fake nations".
Nope, nor do I want to side with nigger loving Ukrops who started to integrate actual niggers more rapidly than even Swedes, and they want to look more progressive than even San Francisco.....



















Quote:
You name Intermarium a jewish project because it doesn't help you to seize the Croatia's Dalmacija, where serbs are anyone but native residents. You don't care that the Intermarium proposes to unite all possible disputable areas of East Europe into single White force, you want to make war in the entire Balkan area.
White "force" without a single nuclear warhead?

Quote:
If Russia is so pro-white as you claim, why would it put other pro-White areas under nuclear missiles targets? Something wrong with your logic. Besides that, there is no point in nuclear war in the modern era, the existing nuclear potential serves to protect existing nuclear states against each other.
Because those "pro-white" areas made their choice to be a canon fodder for the Jews.....
 
Old September 10th, 2020 #23
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Nuclear war would destroy whole planet what mean that it will never exists. States who have nuclear weapon are secure because in possible war,one lunatic can say that will he destroy whole planet if you attack him. That is reason why USA want to have monopoly on that because their can easy have inluence on whole world.
If Eastern Europe has nuclear power stations, we could have nuclear weapons as well. Why nigger pwned jewUSA have it but we don't?



Quote:
Intermarium is alliance of middle european states,history told us that they lost both world wars. USA and Russia would not allow that because they want division with all means. Keep in mind that it would be UK and France also against us. Whites must have alliance something like Roman Empire without geopolitical divisions. I think that would Jews be really anger on that because instead of pax judaica,we will again have pax romana with exposed their trojan horse as Christianity. USA and Russia want to build new Solomon Temple who Romans destroyed,they remember also Masada,I think that they most of all hate Romans,they represented in New Testament Nero as devil 666 what mean emperor of the Sun. They remembered in whole Talmud nation who crushed their temple including Babylonians and our Shabbos goys including Trump and Putin came to Israel and cry with Jews because of roman (white) guilt.

History is not the absolute truth. It very depends on the point of view. We exist as white states, but the veryWestern Europe and USA are preactically dead because of faggotry and tolerance toward migrants. SO who is the winner of wars?
Uk and France are not superpower anymore, Russia is a power in dream of beograde clowns who are scared of Satan-2 weapons attacking their gibanice villages. The real force is China and USA, but americans are loosing their power. The only real protection against chinese invasiopn is a union of Eastern European remaining White states.


Quote:
That is reality of nationalism from 19. century. Non-whites can also be nationalists and loyal to national flag does not matter about state. Classic example of that were Whites in Brazil who cry after Germany expelled their non-white players from world soccer championship in South Africa. We must realize that are languages and nations just cultural hertiage and not biological. Our biology is much older than our nations and that is main point of White Nationalism who I also did not understand when I came in WN forum because Europeans are not united as USA. USA members do not care if Whites live in Illinois or California,they are same does not matter about place of living. They are not rivals between themselves and result of that is superpower state,they rejected also British nationalism in american war for independence.
It's matter of theory only.
American or British nationalism is in the past as long as the majority of ukies and yankees like gays and are ready to kiss neggiers feet.
 
Old September 10th, 2020 #24
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

You think that is in Intermarium states situation better? Our government want to brink law who allow immigrants for working in our state. All mainstream conservative parties want to help christian non-white immigrants,the real command of them stay in Vatican,situation is not different with Orthodoxy of course (Russian Vladimir Istarhov wrote whole book about Orthodox Christianity who you can read "Udarac Ruskih Bogova"). Whites can only survive if they have racial religion such as Creativity,it means that Whites can establish their nation for example 20 million survived Whites in future. I can recommend to you all,read Creator program. Christianity and nationalism is main tool against the White race,I rejected nationalism after I red "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War". Klassen in two articles "If not Creativity what else is there? If not now when?" well explained that there do not exist fight for territory of nations than of race. Nationalists alliances as Intarmarium,East Russia,USA and company are dedicated for survival,expansion of their New age order,Creators are dedicated for survival,expansion and advancement of the White race. Solution for the White race would be peaceful but if would immigrants want to violated our White order when they will using force against us,we will not allow them into our order and according to creative credo no2 in White Mans' Bible,we will not look through eye of the enemy. Instead that we provoke each other,look the reality,the White race will become in future our uniform while nationality will have also non-whites who can also be nationalists. It is 21. century what mean that is situation today different than in history. In history we had Christianity,today is Christianity dedicated to establish order with non-whites.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 10th, 2020 at 09:06 AM.
 
Old September 12th, 2020 #25
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
You think that is in Intermarium states situation better? Our government want to brink law who allow immigrants for working in our state.
I don't say the situation is perfect and local governments are pro-White, especially if we talk about Balkans, the rulers used to be yesterday yugo-communists who changed their masks. But still better than in UK where authorities introduce mandotary gay education in shools and migrants rape thw whole towns.


Quote:
All mainstream conservative parties want to help christian non-white immigrants,the real command of them stay in Vatican,situation is not different with Orthodoxy of course (Russian Vladimir Istarhov wrote whole book about Orthodox Christianity who you can read "Udarac Ruskih Bogova").
I read the books and I treat it as a neopagan nonsense only. Istarkhov is barely Russian himself and his ideas are based on wrong assumptions and pseudo-historical speculations.




There is nothing interesting to take into account in his writings.


Quote:
Whites can only survive if they have racial religion such as Creativity,it means that Whites can establish their nation for example 20 million survived Whites in future. I can recommend to you all,read Creator program. Christianity and nationalism is main tool against the White race,I rejected nationalism after I red "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War". Klassen in two articles "If not Creativity what else is there? If not now when?" well explained that there do not exist fight for territory of nations than of race.
Christianity had been anti-semitic religion for centuries until jews infiltrated it. So can be done with creativity, paganism and other religion.
 
Old September 12th, 2020 #26
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
I don't say the situation is perfect and local governments are pro-White, especially if we talk about Balkans, the rulers used to be yesterday yugo-communists who changed their masks. But still better than in UK where authorities introduce mandotary gay education in shools and migrants rape thw whole towns.
That is because of communism and war. We are as USA in early ages and situation will not be better. Christian conservatives are as KKK in USA but it did not help them because Christianity is jewish religion. Conservative anti-communist in my state hate Hitler because he was anti-Christian.

Quote:
Christianity had been anti-semitic religion for centuries until jews infiltrated it. So can be done with creativity, paganism and other religion.
First Christians were all Jews including Jesus. They were underclass in Rome who lived in catacombs. It is trojan horse of judea promoting by Talmudist Saul of Tarsus. Of course that Jews can not be infiltrated in Creativity because that religion is anti-jewish with moto "Delenda Est Judaica" (judea must be destroyed),it is not pacifist religion and whole jewish strategy of infiltration was explained in Nature's Eternal Religion if you want to read it,it is also religion reserved for atheists who do not belive in unexisted second life what mean that all oriental and myths in general including White neopagan can not pass. After Romans destroyed Solomon Temple,jews start to put it into Roman minds with Christianity,Jesus himself said that he build new temple and it is christ-insanity gashlighting where you can not going in heaven if you do not love your enemies,turn the other cheek,sell all what you have and give to the poor non-whites etc.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 12th, 2020 at 04:46 AM.
 
Old September 12th, 2020 #27
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
That is because of communism and war. We are as USA in early ages and situation will not be better. Christian conservatives are as KKK in USA but it did not help them because Christianity is jewish religion. Conservative anti-communist in my state hate Hitler because he was anti-Christian.
It's because West Europe got rid of Christianity completely long ago and introduced liberal shit first of all, including LGBT garbage (that you stand for), but East Europe is still partly religious (in spite of socialist past) and conservative.
If USA had changed in early years and found out the way to get rid of jews, it'd still be a white area. If East Eruope instead of trying to preserve the existing situation will try to destroy its conservative roots in face of Christianity - it'd be no different from States or Russia's moscow.
Hitler didn't hate Christianity, otherwise his troops would not restore churches destroyed by communists in East Europe and USSR.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
First Christians were all Jews including Jesus. They were underclass in Rome who lived in catacombs. It is trojan horse of judea promoting by Talmudist Saul of Tarsus. Of course that Jews can not be infiltrated in Creativity because that religion is anti-jewish with moto "Delenda Est Judaica" (judea must be destroyed),
It's oxymoronic to think in XXI century about ethnicity of few people lived thousands years ago and to try to justify something based on it. Medieval antisemitic bishops didn't care about it and called to destroy the jewdom without mercy. Leon Degrelle named Hitler's son was standing for Christianity and against jews.
Your Scientology-like "religion" can be changed as fast as possible if they change the CEO of the sect.
 
Old September 12th, 2020 #28
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
It's because West Europe got rid of Christianity completely long ago and introduced liberal shit first of all, including LGBT garbage (that you stand for), but East Europe is still partly religious (in spite of socialist past) and conservative.
You can read on my blog what is clasic liberalism and I can give literature about that if you want. In my oppinion,liberalism can only be successful in White society. About LGBT rights,I do not have nothing against people who are part of that however I am against promotion of them by state with money from all people. If they want to have parade,I would allow that but only for their own money. I can also put names of Greet Wilders or Ernst Röhm what is better example. Liberalism on west mean leftist ideology and cultural marxism however,it is not classic liberalism. Maybe people in USA see something shameful with leftist ideology what is reason why they want to be liberals. About same problems with definition of liberalism wrote Dr. Tom Sunic where he said that is in Europe Margaret Thatcher liberal lady. Christian Churches in USA are supporter of non-white immigrants what is reason why lot of members here attack Christianity. Because you are new here,I can reccomend to you for read "Might is Right" by Ragnar Redbread when you can see what is true american conservatism and how you can not be Christian because it is religion of week people. Liberalism can not be reason of american downfal,I also support eugenic with less state control. I belive that eugenic can only works on individual way what meanthat if you are poor,it would be better for society that you do not have children and if you are rich upper class,it would be better for society that you have more children. Non-whites who want to destroy USA live first of all by american taxplayers what was aware one american author as Klassen who also advocate less state control. It is not liberalism,it is socialism. Also I am against national-socialism and fascism because of big state control over my private life. I hate any kind of collectivism who can destroy individual thinking in brink some decision who are important for your life. Linder also support Hans Herman Hoppe who is right-libertarian.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 12th, 2020 at 07:26 AM.
 
Old September 19th, 2020 #29
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
You can read on my blog what is clasic liberalism and I can give literature about that if you want.
If you want you can waste time on studying classic liberalism or dead languages like sanscrit or ancient egyptian. None of it has matter today.


Quote:
In my oppinion,liberalism can only be successful in White society. About LGBT rights,I do not have nothing against people who are part of that however I am against promotion of them by state with money from all people. If they want to have parade,I would allow that but only for their own money. I can also put names of Greet Wilders or Ernst Röhm what is better example.
Then almost nothing prevents you to found a gay communa somewhere and to study classic liberalism or classic marxism in details. Ernst Röhm was converted back to the crap in the healthy society he lived in, Greet Wilders is just another pro-jewish faggot not going our of israeli embassy. None of them are I ever care about.

Quote:
Christian Churches in USA are supporter of non-white immigrants what is reason why lot of members here attack Christianity.
BLM-tards attack Christianity as well, what a surprize.

Okay we agree to disagree on religious views but what is important Intermarium is not about religion, it's territorial and political unity of remaining White lands. It's up to you if you want to unite with remaining white or to divide the existing society in attempts to convert it into artificial religion.
 
Old September 19th, 2020 #30
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
BLM-tards attack Christianity as well, what a surprize.
Okay we agree to disagree on religious views but what is important Intermarium is not about religion, it's territorial and political unity of remaining White lands. It's up to you if you want to unite with remaining white or to divide the existing society in attempts to convert it into artificial religion.
Whole forum here attack Christianity. How you can save the White race in lands who would accept non-white Christians? They are against Islam and not against race mixing. You well understand that are White race in downfal on west but you do not understand that is Christianity main tool on conservative side who support that. Read american authros who spoke about that like: Pierce,Klassen and Redbread. You can see also critic of of Christianity by neopagan European New Right in book by Dr. Tom Sunic "Against Democracy and Equality" (hrv. Europska Nova Desnica). For be resistant on manipulation of your enemy,you must know what kind of tool he use and then have clear rules who must be your way of life (religion). You can not follow anti-White religion and be pro-White or better to see,be mugwump because Christians will not follow pro-White ideas.

Quote:
Then almost nothing prevents you to found a gay communa somewhere and to study classic liberalism or classic marxism in details.
I do not have interest for that but I also do not have nothing against it if someone want to build that with their own money nor I do not support burning books by political opponents as it was case in NSDAP Germany. I think that we must modernize ourselves that normal people can see how we are good guys who just protect our own opinion and nobody do not have rights for prohibit it for us,if we want,we can also build our private pro-white schools for Whites only,it is our private decisions without violence. In libertarian society is not soo much important state,market do not know for race or nationalism,state alliance and state control of economy can just stop our develop what is attack on our own personality and way of life. Instead of state alliance,my proposal is pro-white libertarian alliance in harmony with orher libertarians where we can living without violence and having rights for living as we want according to libertarian codex. I also drink beer from Serbia and worked with firm who had job with their state in economic exchanges as I eat goods who is produced in non-white ares and there is nothing wrong with that.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 19th, 2020 at 07:26 AM.
 
Old September 20th, 2020 #31
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Whole forum here attack Christianity. How you can save the White race in lands who would accept non-white Christians?
So you're siding with gays against Christians, I got your point.


Quote:
They are against Islam and not against race mixing. You well understand that are White race in downfal on west but you do not understand that is Christianity main tool on conservative side who support that.
In other words you blame Christianity in the atheist West for downfall of the White race.


Quote:
Read american authros who spoke about that like: Pierce,Klassen and Redbread. You can see also critic of of Christianity by neopagan European New Right in book by Dr. Tom Sunic "Against Democracy and Equality" (hrv. Europska Nova Desnica)
Pierce definitely had psychological problems, others such as neopagan authors is an ultimate trash. You should think by yourself, any marginal book you read has not to replace your brain.


Quote:
I do not have interest for that but I also do not have nothing against it if someone want to build that with their own money nor I do not support burning books by political opponents as it was case in NSDAP Germany.
What is wrong with burning marxist books?
 
Old September 20th, 2020 #32
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Intermarium

Intermarium is a Formable of Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. It borders with Germany, Austria and Italy on the west, Sweden and Norway on the north, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria on the south and Russia on the east.

Background



Intermarium (Polish: Międzymorze), was a geopolitical project conceived by politicians in successor states of the former Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in several iterations, some of which anticipated the inclusion as well of other, neighboring states. The proposed multinational polity would have extended across territories lying between the Baltic, Black and Adriatic Seas, hence the name meaning "Between-Seas".

Prospectively a federation of Central and Eastern European countries, the post-World War I Intermarium plan pursued by Polish leader and former political prisoner of the Russian Empire, Józef Piłsudski, sought to recruit to the proposed federation the Baltic states, Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Yugoslavia, and Czechoslovakia. The Polish name Międzymorze (from między, "between"; and morze, "sea"), meaning "Between-Seas", was rendered into Latin as "Intermarium."

The proposed federation was meant to emulate the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, stretching from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea, that, from the end of the 16th century to the end of the 18th, had united the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Intermarium complemented Piłsudski's other geopolitical vision, Prometheism, whose goal was the dismemberment of the Russian Empire and that Empire's divestment of its territorial acquisitions.

Intermarium was, however, perceived by some Lithuanians as a threat to their newly established independence, and by some Ukrainians as a threat to their aspirations for independence, and while France backed the proposal, it was opposed by Russia and by most other Western powers. Within two decades of the failure of Piłsudski's grand scheme, all the countries that he had viewed as candidates for membership in the Intermarium federation had fallen to the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany, except for Finland (which suffered some territorial losses in the Winter War with the Soviet Union).


 
Old September 20th, 2020 #33
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

I hope that it can include also Sweden and Norway. Whites definitely must have geopolitical alliance who must advocate pro-white ideas where will come also white intelligence from other world after non-whites devastate other lands. Howeve we must have also extensive debates about that what kind of policy alliance must follow after we analyze all pro-white books. Of course that are White Christians who are against immgiration on our side however they must be aware about dangerous effect of Christianity where is Curch against pro-white ideas as in USA. That is reason why croatian alt-right accept all who have pro-white ideas including classic liberals,libertarians,neopagans,Chatolic conservatives and others who support Intermarium. USA have strong marketing as promised land,equal chances etc., so it must have also Intermarium alliance. Whites must know that they have place where we can have normal life does not matter where on this planet and it is reality in future. I think that it will result in just one racial nation without compromise what other worlds think about our White world.

Quote:
Pierce definitely had psychological problems, others such as neopagan authors is an ultimate trash.
Freud told you that Pierce have psychological problems? Please stop with gaslighting top WN author and forum members with wrong informations. I must to warn you that was one member banned because his claim that is David Lane jewish. I hope that will you also be ban because of that opinion about Pierce. I put on croatian section example of Freud gaslighting in mental institutions whose books were burned and teachings expelled in NSDAP Germany. Calling that someone have psychological problems is classic stalinist billing with political opponents,in Croatia for example one pro-white activist had fake diagnose (paranoid schizophrenia) because of his "wrong views" and later he came outside mental hospital because all was fake. It is just an example how anti-white political opponents try to shut up pro-white voice.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 20th, 2020 at 04:25 AM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #34
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I hope that it can include also Sweden and Norway.
Debatable thoughts.
I don't think that the New Somalia and the land of cultural marxism has to be a part of Intermarium.


Quote:
Freud told you that Pierce have psychological problems?
I'm not a follower of Freud but it's notable sign of psychological issues when a person got married five times, mainly with gold diggers from East Europe.


Quote:
Please stop with gaslighting top WN author and forum members with wrong informations. I must to warn you that was one member banned because his claim that is David Lane jewish.
I'm not stating anything like that but I wish this forum was so intolerant to LGBT promoters


By the way, I was verbally attacked by a user "Stewart Meadows" because I translated opinion of Belarus comrades about the local marxist dictator but now I'm attacked by him for promotion of Intermarium. Can Stewart Meadows elaborate why the idea of Intermarium causes such a terrible pain in ass of West European marxists?

Quote:
Crna Gora and Intermarium September 21st, 2020 01:03 PM Stewart Meadows .......................
President Lukashenko... September 14th, 2020 02:21 PM Stewart Meadows .......................
President Lukashenko... September 10th, 2020 05:59 PM Stewart Meadows ........................

President Lukashenko... September 7th, 2020 02:44 PM Stewart Meadows .....................
President Lukashenko... September 1st, 2020 03:03 PM Stewart Meadows You're not fooling anybody here.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #35
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 634
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
.
I'm not stating anything like that but I wish this forum was so intolerant to LGBT promoters
LGBT rights are part of libertarian ideology and I think that people here well know what it is. In general I do not care soo much about them and I do not want to promote it. I agree that is Belarus president former marxist and only people who grew in post-communist state can udnerstand why I am against him but I do not want to using side because I know that western agenda can not help them. I think that this forum too much tolerate former marxists who became supporters of French revolution as right wingers after communism collapsed.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:56 PM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #36
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8,971
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
By the way, I was verbally attacked by a user "Stewart Meadows" because I translated opinion of Belarus comrades about the local marxist dictator but now I'm attacked by him for promotion of Intermarium. Can Stewart Meadows elaborate why the idea of Intermarium causes such a terrible pain in ass of West European marxists?
"Verbally attacked". Oy, ze pain!

I think it's funny that the neg rep bothers you so much that you felt the need to repost it here and kvetch about it. Interestingly, the despised pro-jewish, anti-white propagandist Rasen (you know, the troll who was banned shortly before you signed up here, and who has the same opinions and posting style as you) did the exact same thing.

Here's an excerpt from one of his garbage posts in my thread about the globalist jew-lackey and Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Says the person labeling me a jew only because we share different points of view on very complicated and contradict issue. The person who gets irritated like a mad little girl when he sees other people views:

Now tell me again how you and Raisin are two completely different people.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:23 AM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #37
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
LGBT rights are part of libertarian ideology and I think that people here well know what it is. In general I do not care soo much about them and I do not want to promote it.
You openly protected their right to exist ("Greet Wilders or Ernst Röhm") and now you say you don't care of them, which means you're not against them at all. Maybe you're pretending to share "classic liberal" views but it means you're just supporting a kind of anti-White views that existed earlier.


Quote:
Now tell me again how you and Raisin are two completely different people.
So anyone asking questions about unreasonable neg reputation points in a random topic from you is a Rasen and feels any suffer from it? Brilliant logic
You definitely have inadequate self-esteem and are too proud of sycophantic comments from users with low mental capabilities. It's like a swamp where one alpha-frog is too proud of supporting voices from neighboring frogs, but he is still a brainless amphibian.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #38
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 307
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
So anyone asking questions about unreasonable neg reputation points in a random topic from you is a Rasen and feels any suffer from it? Brilliant logic
You definitely have inadequate self-esteem and are too proud of sycophantic comments from users with low mental capabilities. It's like a swamp where one alpha-frog is too proud of supporting voices from neighboring frogs, but he is still a brainless amphibian.
There is a Serbian saying "Wolf changes his fur but never changes his caprice".
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #39
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

We had sort of strange conversation with Meadows about Lukashenko, in other words, I posted occasional info on Lukashenko anti-white regime taken from Belarus comrades (who are against Maidan) and Meadows started Saint Vitus' dances with unexplained curses against me as if I was an exorcist. Now I want to discuss Lukashenko from the perspective of Intermarium unity.

So the next screenshot is taken from Alexander Barkashov page in vk.com (he is a leader of anti-Maidan Russian nationalists):



Translation:

Quote:
President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko:
"The most beautiful children are obtained if the Egyptians, Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Iranians marry our girls."

In the photo, Viktor Lukashenko is the eldest son of the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko.
This statement can be verified via official Belarus news.

Here is Lukashenko son indeed:



So, Dominus and Meadow what do you think about Lukashenko after Barkashov words?
Personally I would be afraid of including such an anti-White state in Intermarium union.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #40
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 307
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
So, Dominus and Meadow what do you think about Lukashenko after Barkashov words?
Personally I would be afraid of including such an anti-White state in Intermarium union.
The same i thought before, that he is racially unaware and most probably a race traitor, and that his son is a mongrel. However, on the country-leader's rank-list, with all his flaws, he is still hundred times better leader than any other European puppet-leader. And Belarussia is racially the most pure white country today, Y-DNA proves that.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.
Page generated in 0.28607 seconds.