VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2006 #1
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

lawrence dennis
Default Would feminists survive in the 'Old West'? PBS show indicates not...

Recommended Viewing
Quote:
Friday, May 05, 2006 -- Our family just finished watching a series on PBS (yes, that station) entitled, "Texas Ranch House". We highly recommend it, but not for the reasons you might think.

The 4-part series is one of the "house" productions PBS has put forth over the last several years. These series are, in a nutshell, reality TV in a time warp. The producers take a group of everyday non-acting people (i.e., someone like you or me), place them in a different time period and setting (in this instance 1867 West Texas), supply them with period clothing, tools, and responsibilities, and film them over the course of the next 2-3 months (usually during the summer).

In Texas Ranch House, a California family (husband, wife and three daughters) become the "owners" of a 47,000 acre spread in West Texas who, along with several ranch hands and a "girl of all work" struggle to get the ranch up and running. You can learn more about the project here and here. At the end of series, ranching and historical consultants who assisted in training and preparing the participants for their time-traveling journey interview them and provide an overall critique of whether any of them could have made a real go of it "back then".

What we found most interesting about the series (and why we are recommending it for viewing) is that the project turned out to be a microscopic study in how feminism has neutered today's men and destroyed the basic fabric of our society. I don't know that this was exactly what the producers (or PBS!) had in mind when the series was being filmed, but it's there nonetheless.

Let us know your thoughts after your view the program.

Blessings, Larswife

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old June 12th, 2006 #2
White Winger

White Winger

Awwwwwwwww....how sad,that the Steinems,the Friedans,the Sontags,the Abzugs,The Dworkins and untold other JAP's/feminists would drop dead from being unable to handle such tough,rugged,demanding settings,all by themselves - and how gloriously hilarious it would have been to see it actually happen, what poetic justice,to say the least!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; June 12th, 2006 at 01:47 PM.

Old June 12th, 2006 #3
Pontiac

(What is JAPs? Jewish ... Androgynous ... Pervettes?)

Poetic justice indeed!

I would like to see something like Survivor, except you would have two islands, one with eighteen middle-aged average White men and one with eighteen hardcore feminists. The contests would be to see who got some extra rice, blankets, a hot bath or the like. There would be no eliminations.

Just film them for ten weeks, see in which team they get along the best. Since all hardcore feminists are seriously disturbed individuals, it would be hilarious to see them break down in petty quarrels and hatred.

Meanwhile I expect the men to organize themselves naturally in a functioning hierarchy.

(They would be on different islands because I don't want anyone to be exposed to the discomfort of knowing you're sleeping on the same island as commie bitches.)

Old June 12th, 2006 #4
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

MOMUS

JAP = jewish-american princess.

As Zappa said:

Quote:
I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I dont want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who dont shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee thats snappin
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels n lies
For two or three nights
Wont someone send me a princess who bites
[quote=Pontiac](What is JAPs? Jewish ... Androgynous ... Pervettes?)

quote]

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old June 13th, 2006 #5
Lord Flashheart...
Large Member

Lord Flashheart

I don't know if any of you guys have seen the show, but the agitating "girl of all work" who was desperately trying to prove that she could do the cowboys' job better than they could was a jewess named Finklestein.http://www.pbs.org/ombudsman/2006/05...s_mailbag.html No relation to Norman I'm sure.

Thread