Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2006 #1
-LiveWire-
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In someone's nose hole!
Posts: 375
Default Hacker found UFO cover-ups and arrested by ZOG

In 2002, Gary McKinnon was arrested by the UK's national high-tech crime unit, after being accused of hacking into Nasa and the US military computer networks.

He says he spent two years looking for photographic evidence of alien spacecraft and advanced power technology.

America now wants to put him on trial, and if tried there he could face 60 years behind bars.

Banned from using the internet, Gary spoke to Click presenter Spencer Kelly to tell his side of the story, ahead of his extradition hearing on Wednesday, 10 May. You can read what he had to say here.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/4977134.stm
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #2
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

What a damned disgrace it is that the British police shoud hand him over to an alien state for trial.
Evidence should any be needed that the UK is but a vassal of the USA.
When ZOG tries to conceal the truth it uses draconian prison sentences or mysterious sudden deaths to silence the opposition.
Bush,Blair the day of the rope beckons.

Last edited by Aryan Lord; May 14th, 2006 at 11:18 AM.
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #3
TheGreenMan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
What a damned disgrace it is that the British police shoud hand him over to an alien state for trial.
Evidence should any be needed that the UK is but a vassal of the USA.
When ZOG tries to conceal the tuth it uses draconian prison sentences or mysterious sudden deaths to silence the opposition.
Bush,Blair the day of the rope beckons.
I disagree. NcKinnon abused his skills and attacked a white government.

If only he had used those skills to find out where the shitskin government of Pakistan is hosting Osama Binladen , instead of looking for non-existent UFO's by screwing with the USA.

McKinnon ought to be shot as a favour to the USA, and in return the IRA refugees who have sought refuge in Boston after bombing and killing whites in Europe (remember the annual IRA Christmas bombing campaigns in English cities AL?) ; ought to be returned to face a people's court and public justice in Europe.
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #4
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan
I disagree. NcKinnon abused his skills and attacked a white government.

If only he had used those skills to find out where the shitskin government of Pakistan is hosting Osama Binladen , instead of looking for non-existent UFO's by screwing with the USA.

McKinnon ought to be shot as a favour to the USA, and in return the IRA refugees who have sought refuge in Boston after bombing and killing whites in Europe (remember the annual IRA Christmas bombing campaigns in English cities AL?) ; ought to be returned to face a people's court and public justice in Europe.
You are kidding me Green Man? You`re cracking me up!
A `white government`,the USA?
You are joking? Bush cannot make a move without first consulting his Jewish `advisers` /minders.A country that for the last 150 years has become noteworthy in furthering directly and indierctly,knowingly and unknowingly the Zionist agenda.
Fuck ZOG and fuck the USA `white` government!
My best wishes to Mr McKinnon!
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #5
MOMUS
Doubts the official story
 
MOMUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Pineywoods
Posts: 4,974
MOMUS
Default Clue

You really think Ben Laden is in a cave in Pakistan with a diesel generator, so that he can plug in his dialysis machine?
If ben Laden is still alive he remains a CIA asset. Has been for years.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north66.html

Quote:
We have had a $5 million reward on this man since 1998. America's intelligence network, using spy satellites to trace his cell phone calls, has been after him full-time for three years. So, in July of 2001, he walks into an American hospital with his associates, gets treated, talks to a CIA operative, pays his bill, takes his dialysis machine, and disappears.
Have you read 1984 by George Orwell? If so, think Immanuel Goldstein when you consider Ben Laden's role in the New World Order.
__________________
Hmmph!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #6
-LiveWire-
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In someone's nose hole!
Posts: 375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan
I disagree. NcKinnon abused his skills and attacked a white government.
A white government?????????????????? The USA is surely not a WN government. It's ZOG's superstate and not short of coons, jews and race traitor white politicians.

Quote:
If only he had used those skills to find out where the shitskin government of Pakistan is hosting Osama Binladen , instead of looking for non-existent UFO's by screwing with the USA.
Do you think Bin Laden is Pakistani? Why don't you join ZOG's army of drones because you love it so much.

How do you know UFO's are "non existent"? what evidence have you got that says UFO's don't exist? The monster state that your precious Booosh president runs makes sure that everyone is kept in line.

Quote:
McKinnon ought to be shot as a favour to the USA,
Typical words from a ZOG loving slave. Why are you defending your ZOG masters so much?
 
Old May 14th, 2006 #7
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LiveWire-
He says he spent two years looking for photographic evidence of alien spacecraft and advanced power technology.


America now wants to put him on trial, and if tried there he could face 60 years behind bars.
Let's put the cards on the table here.

Officially ZOG-USA says there are *no* UFOs and *no* aliens.

Okay by me.

So why do they want to put a guy behind bars for 60 years when he was looking for something ZOG-USA says does not exist?

Here's what the hacker probably found:

ZOG-USA stole literally BOXCARS full of blueprints, plans, studies and test craft off Germany in the closing days of WWII.

ZOG-USA covered their theft with myths about aliens and UFOs.

ZOG-USA created the myths in order to deny them. Officially there's NOTHING!

But if someone finds out all these things, ZOG-USA gets really pissed.

One way to look at it is this: There was at least a white government in on it to begin with. But when ZOG killed the golden goose it also hid the fact.

But lots of Germans still know.
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old May 15th, 2006 #8
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan
I disagree. NcKinnon abused his skills and attacked a white government.

If only he had used those skills to find out where the shitskin government of Pakistan is hosting Osama Binladen , instead of looking for non-existent UFO's by screwing with the USA.

McKinnon ought to be shot as a favour to the USA, and in return the IRA refugees who have sought refuge in Boston after bombing and killing whites in Europe (remember the annual IRA Christmas bombing campaigns in English cities AL?) ; ought to be returned to face a people's court and public justice in Europe.

A White government?!? So you mean he attacked Belarus? Because that's the only "white government" on Earth that I can think of. The U.S. surely is no "white government", nor the UK for that matter. As for the IRA, anyone who attacks the British government is OK in my book. Freedom fighters, they're.
 
Old May 16th, 2006 #9
TheGreenMan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
A White government?!? So you mean he attacked Belarus? Because that's the only "white government" on Earth that I can think of.... .
I think you ought to also extend your thinking then?. Thought of Poland recently or Russia? - white governments.
 
Old May 16th, 2006 #10
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan
I think you ought to also extend your thinking then?. Thought of Poland recently or Russia? - white governments.
Actually the Israelis themselves consider Poland the most supine white government in Europe. It's not the fact that they're white it's who they blow that counts.

My question is more like are there any actual white governments left? Most of Euope, the Americas and even formerly-totally-racist Australia all pay lip service to "diversity" and most, one way or another, let muds in. The exception proves the rule: Poland takes in few immigrants of any color because Poland's economy is in the toilet.
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old May 17th, 2006 #11
einzelwesen...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 318
einzelwesen
Default

It wasn't a 'UFO cover-up', it was proof of a series of permanent, secret artificial satellites, manned by personnel from a range of US military branches (Army, Air Force, et cetera).

Quote:
I disagree. NcKinnon abused his skills and attacked a white government.

If only he had used those skills to find out where the shitskin government of Pakistan is hosting Osama Binladen , instead of looking for non-existent UFO's by screwing with the USA.
You really think the Paki government would put that kind of information on a computer, even if they had it?

Also- he did not necessarily have to have 'skills' to do it. It was a good precision attack, but it was an extremely basic Windows bug which he exploited to gain entry to those computers.
 
Old May 17th, 2006 #12
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzelwesen
It wasn't a 'UFO cover-up', it was proof of a series of permanent, secret artificial satellites, manned by personnel from a range of US military branches (Army, Air Force, et cetera).
Hmm... The shuttles put plenty of top secret "dark" sats up that cannot be detected by any ordinary (cheap, non-government) method but I heard nothing about any of the services actually putting humans up there.

News to me. That would cost a bloody fortune and the US gov is definitely low on fortune at the moment. But who knows, the lunatics are running this bedlam right now and anything's possible.
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old May 18th, 2006 #13
einzelwesen...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 318
einzelwesen
Default

Quote:
I heard nothing about any of the services actually putting humans up there.
That's what the guy said when I heard him on BBC World service. I shouldn't have said 'proof', because what kind of proof is it if he can't show others? Maybe they left that part out of subsequent broadcasts- they certainly did it when reporting the recent Jake Kovco thing in Iraq.

Hackers are always saying this sort of shit when they break into US Government systems, anyway. Who's going to nay-say them? Certainly not the US Government, because that would give credence to the hackers' claims.

Quote:
That would cost a bloody fortune and the US gov is definitely low on fortune at the moment. But who knows, the lunatics are running this bedlam right now and anything's possible.
It could have been done under a previous government.

And even if not, you're right about the lunatics part. Since when has the US government shied away from pissing billions of taxpayer dollars up a wall?
 
Old May 18th, 2006 #14
einzelwesen...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 318
einzelwesen
Default

For those of you not living in Australia, or not listening obsessively to the World Service: Jake Kovco was the first Australian casualty in Iraq.

At first it was reported as an 'dying of a gunshot wound to the head', but in all reports of it after that, it was reported as an 'accidental shooting'.

He wasn't a new recruit, he was a marksman, and he wasn't on duty. And it's standard protocol that weapons are unloaded and cleared of bullets before being taken into Australian barracks when not on duty. So it's difficult to see how it could have been anything but a suicide. I mean, how does one accidentally load a weapon, accidentally take the safety off, and then accidentally point it at the underside of one's skull?

And why did the Army change the story they were giving the civvy world? Doesn't make sense.
 
Old May 18th, 2006 #15
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzelwesen
For those of you not living in Australia, or not listening obsessively to the World Service: Jake Kovco was the first Australian casualty in Iraq.
I did hear about it when it first hit and never got back to it. My first fear was that it might turn out to be another "friendly fire" thing and it worried the hell out of me. For whatever reason American troops have been firing at anything that moves in the last few wars. I'm amazed any ally will go into the field with some of these guys and when American GIs desert it no longer surprises me.

The entire coverage of this war has been surreal anyway.

One of the first stories out of the current Iraq war was a black muslim US soldier who popped a grenade into a mob of White Devils -- his fellow GIs. That story disappeared in a shot. No way the American press was going to get too detailed about the real results of diversity.
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old June 17th, 2006 #16
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default Bump!

Sploid says the hacker DID find something interesting...

Quote:
Gary McKinnon, the English hacker facing 70 years in U.S. prison for searching Pentagon sites for UFO evidence, says the weirdest thing he found was a list of "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and fleet transfers between ships that don't exist in the U.S. Navy.

'I found a list of officers' names,' he claims, 'under the heading Non-Terrestrial Officers.' 'Non-Terrestrial Officers?'

'Yeah, I looked it up,' says Gary, 'and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of fleet-to-fleet transfers, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't U.S. navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.'

http://www.sploid.com/news/2005/07/hacker_uncovere.php
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old June 18th, 2006 #17
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Fascinating find Franz.
 
Old June 18th, 2006 #18
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter
 
Herman van Houten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Walhalla
Posts: 4,018
Herman van Houten
Default

My guess is that there is a secret military space program, with its own space station, parallel to the high-publicity space program.
__________________
"People, look at the evidence the truth is there you just have to look for it!!!!!" - Joe Vialls
Fight jewish censorship, use Aryan Wiki
Watch online television without jews!
 
Old June 20th, 2006 #19
airlinemusic
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 15
Default

Yeah find ufo information on the web.
Not going to happen.

Confidential work areas for computers are sealed from the outside world.
 
Old June 21st, 2006 #20
Hi_Rez_Hooligan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

FranzJoseph is on to something. ZOG doesn't want others getting ideas... if someone could get in looking for UFOs, they could crawl inside and scoop out all sorts of unpleasant info and spread the nasty cheese around.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.
Page generated in 0.14357 seconds.