VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2010 #1
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Whopper Virgins

Like nigger Jules from Pulp Fiction, I do at times enjoy a tasty burger.

I ran across this Burger King advertisement/film, which attempts to spin The Whopper as preferred to the Big Mac among sundry folk at the ends of the Earth--the Whopper Virgins--who haven't partaken or even heard of our ubiquitous, artery-clogging eats.

About 7 minutes long. Surprisingly good production values. Not really interested in the veracity of the burger claims. More interested in the concept itself: What are the preferences of those with no advertising bias?

Replace burgers with the myriad "moral" jewish poison we're inundated with 24/7--racemixing, homosexuality, war for israel, interracial adoption/theft, mestizo immigration/invasion--and what would the responses be?

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; September 15th, 2010 at 09:10 AM.

Old January 12th, 2011 #2
Nick Collings

It kind of has that, what's his jew, Bruno/Borat feel to it with the proud but ignorant "virgins" gamely sampling their grandchildren's cultural future.

What they're really targeting here is the "college educated" heavy-user demographic who is forced to eat in this nutritional niche due to subsistence income.

All those creatives dressed like that for work, not really "doing" anything, but they must be making fairly good money? And remember the giant King head?

Old January 14th, 2011 #3
Ron Kyle

Unhappy

That video gave me a wave of depression. I know why, but I'm sorta lost on appropriate words at the moment.

Old January 14th, 2011 #4
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kyle View Post
That video gave me a wave of depression. I know why, but I'm sorta lost on appropriate words at the moment.
I know who can cure what ails ya. . .

with this!

Drive-thru open late! Be tellin' Leteshia I had sent you. . and shit.

Thread