Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2004 #1
The Final Solution

Default WWE Spoofs ABC Interracial Controversy

Last nite's RAW began with a segment in which nigger I/C chump Shelton Benjamin was coming on to blonde bimbo Trish Stratus. Chairman MISTER MacMahon, to protect WWE's rep, breaks it up with the remark that all "African-Americans" want a White girl, and then starts making out with Trish himself. Implication: White men who oppose miscegenation are just dirty old farts jealous of young, virile nigs stealing their women.

In other news, "Arab" wrestler Mohammed Hussein solidifies heel character. Whining this time about being profiled at airports, suffering delays no other Americans have to deal with. Implication: rags treated like everyone else, but have persecution complex. Now what ethnic group does that actually describe?

Old November 23rd, 2004 #2
EdbergEdberg

Thumbs down I used to watch Smackdown, but no more

I used to think Smackdown (I don't get cable or satellite, so I don't get RAW) was not such a bad show for white boys to watch. It showcased a lot of big macho white guys being tough. There was some bad stuff, but a lot of good stuff, too.

I especially liked Kurt Angle (a great athelete, great wrestler, and a good actor in his roles, too) and Brock Lesnar. Both were great physical specimens and good examples for young white boys.

However, a couple years ago the writing became terribly anti-white. The story lines for Brock Lesnar got so humiliating and degrading for Brock (a huge, blond guy from Minnesota who looks like a pure Viking) that Brock finally quit the WWE and tried to make it into the NFL. Meanwhile, the same thing was being done to Kurt Angle. At the same time, the WWE writers began playing up the Mexican wrestlers. The Mexicans are always shown as noble and heroic, while Angle and Lesnar and the other white wrestlers are portrayed as cowardly and disgusting. The pandering to the Mexicans got so bad, that I just quit watching the show.

Fuck the WWE. It has become as anti-white as anything the Jews produce for TV. I never watch the show anymore, and neither do my sons.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
Fuck the WWE. It has become as anti-white as anything the Jews produce for TV. I never watch the show anymore, and neither do my sons.

It has become? When was the WWE ever not anti-white? yes, it has become much worse lately. but as far back as I can remember it has always seemed rather anti-white to me. Vince McMahan(sp) is a scumbag who will do anything for ratings, since they are going down the toilet and have been for a very long time. This stunt is so typical of his trashy mindset.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #4
Silicon Messiah

Its funny you should mention that. Ive always thought of the WWF as Pro White. Back in the 80s they never resisted the chance to stick a nigger in a loin cloth or other tribal dress. Black stereotypes have been played out in the extreme.. we have even had the odd wigga show up for good measure.

Couple that with the total removal of all non white women on WWF TV and i dont think its Anti White at all

Old November 23rd, 2004 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicon Messiah
Its funny you should mention that. Ive always thought of the WWF as Pro White. Back in the 80s they never resisted the chance to stick a nigger in a loin cloth or other tribal dress. Black stereotypes have been played out in the extreme.. we have even had the odd wigga show up for good measure.

Couple that with the total removal of all non white women on WWF TV and i dont think its Anti White at all

I remember way back when they did do stuff like what you mentioned and that was amusing. It seems today, however that they are always stereotyping white males. Don't you notice how most of the time the non-white characters are always the face, or good characters? Remember the whole JBL/Eddie Guerrero storyline?

As for the removal of non-white women. I think that was just a smart business move on the part of Vince McMahan. He has got to know that most men are going to prefer to look at ONLY white women.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #6
Skeletor

Vince McMahon is totally against political correctness but he is not pro white.
He cares about success more than anything else.

Having said that WWE does do alot of things other shows would not dream of.

E.g. the current Smackdown champion is John "Bradshaw" Layfield, who's character is an exaggerated version of the man himself, described as "a cross between JR Ewing, Pat Buchanan, and David Duke".
He is the guy who made Nazi salutes in Germany and was fired from CNBC.
During his feud with Eddie Gurerro he made numerous "racist" comments about immigration and Eddie's heritage. Because he's a heel(bad guy), he can get away with it
He also won every match in their feud.

Bradshaw also defeated black Booker T at Survivor Series with a little help from another black, his "house boy"(Booker's words) Orlando Jordan.

Quote:
At the same time, the WWE writers began playing up the Mexican wrestlers. The Mexicans are always shown as noble and heroic, while Angle and Lesnar and the other white wrestlers are portrayed as cowardly and disgusting.
That's not quite true, although during their feud this year Angle was the bad guy and Eddie the face, Eddie's whole gimmik is "I lie, I cheat, I steal".
He almost always has to cheat to win, which is quite unusual for a face.
Kurt Angle lost their match at Wrestlemania after Eddie cheated. When he returned some months later he won the return match fair and square by making Eddie submit. It's not often you see a face lose cleanly like that.

Eddie Gurerro has pretty much been buried since earlier on in the year when he became WWE champion.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #7
Bragi

Maybe the ratings are tanking because of the mixed messges and bad signals the nigger loving producers are pushing on the audience.

Last time I was able to stomach watching a wrestling show, I noticed that the audience is pretty much middle America and almost all white.

There are some serious bad asses in the world of wrestling but if the audience sees the poducers making the white man look like a chump, then the young white males who watch are going to vanish. It's just instinctual.

I can hardly tolerate television anymore. The anti-white message is so crystal clear to me. It's just fucking ludicrous what jews do when they produce their pitiful excuses for shows and entertainment. They are the lowest of the low. When money is the only measure, jews thrive. That's when the worst become the best.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #8
Silicon Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Remember the whole JBL/Eddie Guerrero storyline?

Haha Yes I do. Some of the highlights included JBL waiting by the US border to prevent mexicans coming in.. and the whole nazi shtick
in germany on the anniversary of the D-Day landings.

I understand your point though.. never has the WWF pushed the minorities as much as they are doing now.. Shelton Benjamin, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, and the Wigga John Cena to name but a few.. But you will still notice that whitey comes out on top (albeit in a cheating underhanded capacity)

I dont think this has anything to do with the decline in wrestling.. I put it down to the lack of competition, and the new trend to introduce new wrestlers as 'Joe Blow - The Young Rookie' as opposed to giving them characters and gimmicks like they once did..

I ws offended once though.. and that was when they were running the 'Back The Mack' campaign and the '5 minute White Boy Challenge' where that boon Rodney Mack would beat up a whitey in under 5 mins.. and who beat him in the end? GOLDBERG!

In an interesting note.. that guy Heidenreich was going to portray a Nazi and that guy Kenzo Suzuki was going to play General Hirohito. But someone in the P.C. department put the jam on it.

Old November 23rd, 2004 #9
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
I understand your point though.. never has the WWF pushed the minorities as much as they are doing now.. Shelton Benjamin, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, and the Wigga John Cena to name but a few.. But you will still notice that whitey comes out on top (albeit in a cheating underhanded capacity)

Exactly my point...

Old November 23rd, 2004 #10
Silicon Messiah

Fair comment.. Point well made.

but i'll take any white victory I can get!

Old November 23rd, 2004 #11
Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
As for the removal of non-white women. I think that was just a smart business move on the part of Vince McMahan. He has got to know that most men are going to prefer to look at ONLY white women.
Exactly. Pure business move. I've never understood why there are any nigger sows on television anyway. White men don't want to look at nigger sows, We want to look at white women. Nigger bucks don't want to look at nigger sows either, they prefer to look at white women too. Hence, the only demographic that is screaming to see nigger sows on tv are OTHER nigger sows, and they are not a large percentage of ANY audience-particulary wrestling.

Oh, I don't include the nigger sow oprah in my analysis. She is, and always has been, a tool of the jew demons used to capture the attention of the white female audience and turn them against white men.

Old December 5th, 2004 #12
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg

I especially liked Kurt Angle (a great athelete, great wrestler, and a good actor in his roles, too) and Brock Lesnar. Both were great physical specimens and good examples for young white boys.
To give an idea of how anti-white they made them here is a video of the two of them kissing.

http://www.wrestling-news.com/Themes/AngleLesnarKiss.rm

That shows you how sports treats white people.

Old December 6th, 2004 #13
Skeletor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
To give an idea of how anti-white they made them here is a video of the two of them kissing.

http://www.wrestling-news.com/Themes/AngleLesnarKiss.rm

That shows you how sports treats white people.
I think that was off air and unscripted.
Lesnar also once said "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays

Bradshaw has made several homophobic comments in the past in his online columns, plus recently he attacked Governor Jim McGreevy.
Yet he's notorious backstage for his gay hazing antics.

I guess some straight guys don't mind acting gay for humour purposes.

Old December 10th, 2004 #14
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

King_Tiger

I'm surprised that so many people here watch wrestling...

Old December 13th, 2004 #15
EdbergEdberg

Default Well, I don't get cable

Since I don't subscribe to cable or dish, I only get a few network TV stations. The only show I regularly watch on TV is UPN's "Enterprise". I enjoy it despite all the multi-culti propaganda mixed in it. It's just good science fiction, and the main characters are all white and pretty cool.

And so on Thursday's I would tune into Smackdown at times. Yeah, it's all a big soap opera on steroids, but the athletes are incredible. I've always been amazed that they do the things they do and nobody usually gets hurt very badly. And a few years ago it was mostly big, athletic white men acting tough and kicking ass, kinda like something out of ancient Greek mythology.

But really, over the past two years it seemed that for the most part the white guys like Lesnar and Angle were made to look like fools, or bigots, or sick or just plain un-noble in all their actions, while the Mexican wrestlers like Guerrero and the little guy were always portrayed as the good guys with a code of honor. Even when they would "lie, cheat and steal" to win, they were made to look good doing it, and they seemed to be justified in doing it because Angle and the white guys had it coming.

Anyway, it used to be decent entertainment a few years back, but I don't let my son's watch it anymore. Neither do I.

Thread