Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2012 #221
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

My reading of it (And i hate Faye and regard him as a mincer) is that unless one equates shoah with gas chambers per se then he is being his usual pointy headed cleverer than thou self.Irving and others myself included believe that many jews were killed because they were jews fullstop.In my case I do not consider this a bad thing.Now acknowledging jews were killed for being jews is not the same thing as accepting the court given mechanics of the processes of the gassings.Faye seems to be primarily criticising the no gain policy of debating the gas chamber process.
Faye as above in his cleverer than thou persona is empathising with the tragic death of a young girl (Ann Frank) who notably was not killed in a gas chamber but died from a disease spread widely by the actions of the allies.

It reminds me of the token "honest" SS guard they (The jews) wheeled out some time back for Warning from History.If you read the blurb here was the guy bolting the door on the gas chamber and lobbing in the zyklon b

(Never mentioned but widely used to fumigate the furniture and households of the poor by the pre war London County Council.Who even had an air tight gas removal van that they put the bedding and furniture of the poor in to fumigate.The families were evacuated for a week to the coast while this process was carried out,don't expect any revisionists to investigate that open goal its too simple)

Anyhow back to the SS man he was lucid,normal and honest,he had escaped any serious punishment and had tried to transfer to a combat unit on many occassions.After the war he enjoyed himself in England and later had a prosperous life in west Germany.He said he wanted to speak out because of people denying the holocaust.So far so good,he mentions corruption and its investigation by the (nazi) authorities.He mentions killing pits with dozens of dead bodies,finally and only once he mentions gas chambers he says "I had nothing to do with the gassings and never saw any carried out".Now the "movement" immediately dismissed this blighter as a lackey of the jews which he may well have been.However if that was the best they could do for a witness "I had nothing to do with the gassings and never saw any carried out". He is'nt a very good one for proving that the gassing process was as popular legend.Just like the so called SS witness Faye is being disingeneous probably preparing the ground for Irvings Himmler book where Irving will confirm and prove the Operation Reinhard and not even mention gas chambers
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #222
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil
 
Karl Radl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Unseen University of New York
Posts: 3,130
Karl Radl
Default

The issue of the historicity of the 'holocaust' is central because the jews have made it so: they use it as the primary reference point in nearly every argument they make. Whether that be pro-Israel, anti-Israel, pro-Judaism, anti-Judaism, conservative, liberal, radical leftist etc.

This is actually turning out to be a massive double-edged sword for the jews, because they hide behind it so much.

You've got an increasing amount of left-wing (as well as some right-wing) skepticism about it, precisely because its trudged out in every argument made for them and Israel.

So what do people do?

They begin seeking avenues to deal with that argument and one that seems increasingly plumped for is to express general skepticism about the 'holocaust' theory; and while not doubting jews died (but frequently not mentioning OMG 6 million jews and gas chambers), argue; often on humanitarian grounds, that the memory of dead jews is being abused (following Finkelstein) by the Zionists (read jews) and a massive 'holocaust' racket.

Further to that the fact that the jews have spent so much time warbling about 'gas chambers' and the 'six million' when they are now trying to withdraw from both of these positions into a smaller 'holocaust by bullets' position (i.e. one that they can more easily defend). Is actually causing massive controversies and ruptures in the jewish world, because to detach from these truisms of orthodoxy of such long and emotive standing is 'holocaust denial'. That is not likely to change even in a few decades.

This then opens a gap in perception, which can and should be exploited by constantly highlighting this change and the fact that this change is not based on evidence, but rather is a last ditch intellectual attempt to save what is a crumbling intellectual position. Bear in mind that holocaust orthodoxy is only taken for granted in the West and skepticism about it is rampant in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe for example.

Part of the problem for the jews; and why they are desperately trying to find the 'smoking gun' they have talked about for so long, is because without it the jews have extorted billions from and their propagandists have knowingly lied to the world. In doing so they have created a massive; and increasing, reservoir of potential emotion that all it would take would be for the dam to be breached to be unleashed on the jews on a truly global scale.

Jews are still haunted by the scare stories about the Russian pogroms of the 1880s to the early 1920s: imagine what they think would happen if the 'holocaust' was believed (correctly) to be a historical fraud they had used to extort billions with. I rather think that wetting the bed would be the least of their terror-driven reactions.

You take out that dam then the jews have had it, because nobody will ever forget that lie or what they did with it.

Personally I think you've got to up-the-ante on the 'holocaust' not withdraw from it, because in the long-term that is going to the pillar that; when it goes, is going to cause the whole jewish house to come crashing down.
__________________

Last edited by Karl Radl; August 6th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #223
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,087
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
The issue of the historicity of the 'holocaust' is central because the jews have made it so: they use it as the primary reference point in nearly every argument they make. Whether that be pro-Israel, anti-Israel, pro-Judaism, anti-Judaism, conservative, liberal, radical leftist etc.

This is actually turning out to be a massive double-edged sword for the jews, because they hide behind it so much.

You've got an increasing amount of left-wing (as well as some right-wing) skepticism about it, precisely because its trudged out in every argument made for them and Israel.

So what do people do?

They begin seeking avenues to deal with that argument and one that seems increasingly plumped for is to express general skepticism about the 'holocaust' theory; and while not doubting jews died (but frequently not mentioning OMG 6 million jews and gas chambers), argue; often on humanitarian grounds, that the memory of dead jews is being abused (following Finkelstein) by the Zionists (read jews) and a massive 'holocaust' racket.

Further to that the fact that the jews have spent so much time warbling about 'gas chambers' and the 'six million' when they are now trying to withdraw from both of these positions into a smaller 'holocaust by bullets' position (i.e. one that they can more easily defend). Is actually causing massive controversies and rutpures in the jewish world, because to detach from these truisms of orthodoxy of such long and emotive standing is 'holocaust denial'. That is not likely to change even in a few decades.

This then opens a gap in perception, which can and should be exploited by constantly highlighting this change and the fact that this change is not based on evidence, but rather is a last ditch intellectual attempt to save what is a crumbling intellectual position. Bear in mind that holocaust orthodoxy is only taken for granted in the West and skepticism about it is rampant in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe for example.

Part of the problem for the jews; and why they are desperately trying to find the 'smoking gun' they have talked about for so long, is because without it the jews have extorted billions from the world and their propagandists have knowingly lied to the world. In doing so they have created a massive; and increasing, reservoir of potential emotion that all it would take would be for the dam to be breached to be unleashed on the jews on a truly global scale.

You take out that dam then the jews have had it, because nobody will ever forget that lie or what they did with it.

Personally I think you've got to up-the-ante on the 'holocaust' not withdraw from it, because in the long-term that is going to the pillar that; when it goes, is going to cause the whole jewish house to come crashing down.
Well stated. We must recover the loss of rejected truth, for the want of which whole nations have fared the worst. The cloud of "Holocaustianity" spread over the mind darkens not only the light of reason but conscience.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #224
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

The "holocaust? "

We don't do holocausts!

The evil holocaust blab, blab.

We don't do holocausts!

Grandparents, brother, sister, aunt, uncle etc., all died in the holocaust, blab, blab.

We don't do holocausts!

That's like the Jews screaming "anti Semite!"
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #225
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Listening to Greg Johnson interviewed on The_Stark_Truth

New Right = Old Right by different means. Just like the new left, we eschew violence, gulags, etc.

Yeah but, see Mr. Greg, the New Left could do that because its basic ideas were already those of the men in power. The game was already over. The New Left was just the mopping up what the old left won on the battlefield.

As for your New Right, when you say by "different means," all you mean is "We won't fight."
You will disagree, but that is how the enemy will interpret it, and they will be correct.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/201206...ght-versus-old

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #226
M. Issig
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 459
M. Issig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It is not a lie,it is fact,how many east europeans do you meet on a daily basis ?
How many ethnic Germans attempting to get compensation from the czech government are you related to ?
Even in modern corrupted Germany the slavs do not invade there the Germans will not entertain it and have various barriers to stop them being recruited and deployed as employees.The slavs get on buses an travel right across the most successful economy in europe to get to the UK with its lax controls on welfare and employment.It is to be noted that when German companies recruited for mercedes's Stuttgart rebuild in the UK no foreign born UK citizens were eligible.It may suit "melting pot" Americans to believe that the Germans love slavs the reality is very different.In fact for decades the only eastern europeans one encountered in Germany were Latvians,Estonians an Lithuanians distinguished by the fact that they are German and not slav.
More half-truths and convenient omissions. Are you Niall Ferguson?

I spent several hours, recently, watching and listening to Sir John Keegan and Antony Beevor. It is difficult to discern at times whether the Brits are protecting their Jews or running from them, as did King George while they murdered his Russian cousins.
NOTE: John Keegan on David Irving's Hitler's War: ".... of which, like many other modern historians, I am a great admirer. ... Hugh Trevor Roper said it's as if Hitler had written an autobiography. .... Hitler's War is a very important book. .... I'm not going to say he is a bad historian. He is a very good historian who happens to have some repugnant views."
Truth is also not as you would have it, where the scope of German industry is concerned. Germany, many years ago, began expanding into other Central and East European markets, bringing many jobs along with them.

Here is a synopsis from Thyssen-Krupp:
The countries of Central and Eastern Europe are traditionally important sourcing markets and have developed into important sales markets for ThyssenKrupp. Sales have risen to more than €3.2 billion, or 7% of total ThyssenKrupp sales. This region is a particularly important sales market for the area of materials trading and handling. But also our other activities have increased steadily. However, Central and Eastern Europe also play a significant role as an investment location.
I would imagine Siemens has an evern greater investment profile in the region.

Although assailed constantly by world jewry, Hungary is benefiting by a newly constructed Mercedes facility by Damlier AG.

Among the omissions in the British version of Continental history promoted in this thread is the Mongol invasion of the Middle Ages that depopulated and enfeebled large swaths of Eastern Europe. Among the consequences of the devastation was an increase of the Ostsiedlung migration in 1241. The people of the Ostsiedlung - only later called Germans - arrived by invitation and played a primary role in the agricultural and commercial reconstruction, repopulation and political stabilization of Eastern Europe in the wake of the Mongol devastation. The Poles saw fit to begin murdering the descendants of these people just prior to the outbreak of WW II.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #227
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Listening to Greg Johnson interviewed on The_Stark_Truth

New Right = Old Right by different means. Just like the new left, we eschew violence, gulags, etc.
Greggy says that he wants to deport Jews. Let's see anybody do that and not end up having to use internment camps and violence. (Rumors about why the Jews are being rounded up will make violence unavoidable: rumors caused the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.) Let's see anybody propose that and not be compared to Hitler. At that point, one might begin finally to appreciate the value of historical revisionism.

Nobody except Greg Johnson calls National-Socialism and Fascism "Old Right." National-Socialism and Fascism are both left-right syntheses. What Alain de Benoist calls "Old Right" is something much older and completely different. Johnson only applies the label "Old Right" to Hitler because it enables him to create a paper-thin pretense of distance between Hitler and his squeamish self.

Last edited by Hadding; August 6th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #228
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil
 
Karl Radl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Unseen University of New York
Posts: 3,130
Karl Radl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah but, see Mr. Greg, the New Left could do that because its basic ideas were already those of the men in power. The game was already over. The New Left was just the mopping up what the old left won on the battlefield.
The New Left also took advantage of being in the 'right place, right time' in so far as they provided a nice comfy home for those leftists who; after Prague and Budapest, could no longer intellectually rationalise support for the Soviet Union (and for whom China under Mao was too Stalinist). Plus their theories; in relation to 'minority struggle' as a substitute for the more traditional 'workers struggle', seemed to be 'proved' by the nationalist third world revolts of the 1950s to 1970s that often used Marxism as a form of intellectual rationalisation. In fact they were just an excuse to move away from the more traditional form of class politics into revolutionary romanticism and lead (and still leads) its proponents to continually initially support third world 'revolutionary movements' only to move away from them once the 'socialism' had become imperfect and was thus rationalised in various ways, but usually as 'state capitalism'.

That so many prominent New Leftists were members of the tribe; of course, goes without saying.

Ironically many on the left have begun to argue that the 'New Left' destroyed the left in general (it certainly destroyed the left's union presence and influence), because there was no iron in their velvet glove. They just behaved like fags with feather boas trying to convert all and sundry to their views to 'prove' (by conversion) they were right.
__________________

Last edited by Karl Radl; August 6th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #229
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Greggy says that he wants to deport Jews. Let's see anybody do that and not end up having to use internment camps and violence. (Rumors about why the Jews are being rounded up will make violence unavoidable: rumors caused the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.) Let's see anybody propose that and not be compared to Hitler. At that point, one might begin finally to appreciate the value of historical revisionism.

Nobody except Greg Johnson calls National-Socialism and Fascism "Old Right." National-Socialism and Fascism are both left-right syntheses. What Alain de Benoist calls "Old Right" is something much older and completely different. Johnson only applies the label "Old Right" to Hitler because it enables him to create a paper-thin pretense of distance between Hitler and his squeamish self.
Johnson ends by saying: Ethnonationalism is a moral, practical and reasonable solution.

Well since the jews are a moral, practical and reasonable people, I'm sure they'll go along with it.

Yeah, they're just going to give up all their power, positions and perks and get on your little shippy-ship back to Israel. I see that happening.

Johnson's Old Right and New Right in keepin'-it-real terms:

Bold Right and No-Fight Right
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #230
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Brad Griffin at OD noticed our little tiff. One of his commenters nails it.

Rudel says:
August 6, 2012 at 8:26 pm

“As for the Holocaust, it is certainly a problem for genuine Neo-Nazis, but it is not a subject which ought to concern us.”

I disagree. The “Holocaust” is used as a club by the Jews to hammer every traditional ethnic group in the country into submission whether that East, West, North, or SOUTH. Are you swinging back to a full concentration on “Southern” issues? I don’t think it can be done as the whole country is going down the tubes for the same basic reasons despite regional differences but perhaps you really ought to change the name of this blog from “Occidental” if that is your intent.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #231
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Greg Johnson likes to copy Jonathan Bowden's turns of phrase but he doesn't seem to pay attention to what Bowden actually says:


"The interesting thing about these crimes and the memory and the historical narrative through which they are institutionalized is that they began affecting a particular nation-state and its warrior-elite at a particular time; then it extended to some of the allied nationalities; then it extended out to, reflexively, the nationalities of people who destroyed that country. Now, if somebody who's English asserts themselves in an ethnic manner with a little bit too much militancy, they will be accused of spiritually being aligned to those forces, when they are descended from men who flew planes that obliterated the cities of that government. What has happened is it's become a generic form of thought-criminality which extends out to almost all Caucasians, and then beyond, including in the victor and successor states. So it's become a generalized negative propaganda against all of us, stretching from Iceland to Australia. Nobody's immune from the taint of this retrospective "criminality"; so it's been used as an extraordinarily effective thought-weapon and ideological buttress." - Jonathan Bowden

After that Bowden suggests that revisionism has indeed been effective at eroding belief in the Holocaust Myth.

Last edited by Hadding; August 6th, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #232
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[from OD]

Greg Johnson says:
August 7, 2012 at 1:47 am

No, I’m not a Christian. I was raised Lutheran, and for a while I was attracted to Catholicism, but I never really believed that Jesus was God, or “God” was God, for that matter. What I am is a Traditionalist, and I believe that the core of Tradition is identical with non-dualistic Vedanta, which is a mystical spirituality that is also a form of atheism, as all gods are ultimately demoted to the level of symbols, albeit important ones. As a European nationalist with a recognition of the importance of the social and civic functions of religion, I am attracted to European ne0-paganism. I think that Biblical monotheism is what Jan Assman calls “counter-religion,” even though it might accidentally incorporate elements of genuine Tradition.

Here are parts of a letter to a friend who asked me about the Swedenborg connection:

Regarding your question about my relationship to Swedenborgianism, first let me just register that if somebody is really interested in my relations with the Swedenborgians, he would ask me. The fact that he did not ask me, but asked others, is an act of grandstanding, and given the kinds of people in our cause, it is almost certainly born of malicious intent.

My doctoral dissertation dealt extensively with Swedenborg from a theologically neutral, history of ideas perspective. In January of 2002, I began teaching at the Swedenborgian House of Studies (a seminary program) at the Pacific School of Religion. I told them that I was not a Swedenborgian, or even a Christian, but they told me that for purposes of accreditation, they needed a person with a Ph.D. to teach Swedenborg to their students, and since I had no other offers, I accepted. PSR turned out to be unbelievably PC, and when they realized that I had not interest in writing and teaching from a perspective that put race, sex, gender, and social justice issues in the fore, they bought out the remainder of my contract and I left their employ in 2005.

But the Swedenborgians are really nice people, and after I departed PSR, I still retained friends within the Swedenborgian world, including former students of mine. Swedenborgianism is a Christian theology (or better, a post-Christian one, since like Mormonism, they accept a further revelation). But most Swedenborgians today are not narrowly Christian. They are very open-minded, intensely interested in religion, philosophy, and spirituality, and they see Swedenborg as part of a large perennial philosophy. Some are even into the Traditionalism of Guenon and Evola. (I actually taught an Evola book in one of my seminars at PSR.) One Icelandic Swedenborgian minister actually practices Asatru. So as a Traditionalist with pagan leanings, I could feel spiritually quite at home among the Swedenborgians.

Once at PSR, I was asked to give lectures and adult education classes at various Swedenborgian events and churches, and I was also asked to deliver “Sunday Messages” at Swedenborgian churches in the SF and Cambridge, Mass. I have done so five times now. The Swedenborgians regularly have non-Swedenborgians (Buddhists, Steinerites, indigenous shamans, etc.) give guest “Sunday Messages” (they don’t call them sermons), so I had no problem doing so, and they had no problem with me doing so. I gave two such Sunday Messages when I was at PSR, and three more in the years since then.

When these invitations came in, I was faced with a problem of what to say. The bible really isn’t my cup of tea. Fortunately, Christian churches have a “lectionary,” a liturgical calendar specifying parallel verses from the Old and New Testaments that serve as the basis of every Sunday sermon. Although I was told I did not have to follow the lectionary, I thought it a useful discipline to do so — and to use Swedenborg as much as possible to illuminate the connection between the parallel verses — and it was welcomed by the congregations, who actually want to hear about the bible from time to time.

So although I am not a Swedenborgian minister, I did a pretty good imitation of one from time to time.

When I moved into open White Nationalism, I wanted to maintain a separation between Greg Johnson the White Nationalist and my earlier intellectual interests and affiliations, for the simple reason that it is not fair to bring down the terror of political correctness on perfectly nice people who associated with me in good faith before my awakening. I wanted to use my own name, but maintain some of the benefits of anonymity for the sake of friends, family, and past associates.

Of course, I knew it was only a matter of time before these connections came out. But I was not eager to hasten that day. I also knew that they would in all likelihood come out because of malicious mental defectives in the White Nationalist camp, and I was right.

What kind of swine will profess White Nationalism on the one hand and yet go tattle on fellow White Nationalists or their past non-White Nationalist associates, in order to harm them, merely to satisfy personal grudges? If we really believe that our ideas are good, then we need to be working to roll back the stigma attached to White Nationalism, not exploiting and reinforcing that stigma to harm others in our cause whenever it suits us. It sickens me that people who were actually quite nice to me were exposed to “the Terror” of Political Correctness just to indulge the petty malice of creeps.

“Outing” fellow White Nationalists to harm them is probably the single worst thing we can tolerate if we want to attract people to this movement who have something to lose. People who engage in outing should, therefore, be completely shunned. They should be publicly exposed and pilloried, expelled from any WN membership organizations, and never be invited to speak at AmRen and other such conferences.




Hadding says:
August 7, 2012 at 1:52 am

Lew and Chechar are chronic apologists for Greg Johnson.

Being Christian out of one side of his mouth and vehemently anti-Christian out the other would not be the only wild self-contradiction in Greg Johnson’s public career.

Greg Johnson likes to copy Jonathan Bowden’s turns of phrase, thus conveying the false impression that he has derived an idea from Bowden, but he doesn’t seem to pay attention to what Bowden actually says:


“The interesting thing about these crimes and the memory and the historical narrative through which they are institutionalized is that they began affecting a particular nation-state and its warrior-elite at a particular time; then it extended to some of the allied nationalities; then it extended out to, reflexively, the nationalities of people who destroyed that country. Now, if somebody who’s English asserts themselves in an ethnic manner with a little bit too much militancy, they will be accused of spiritually being aligned to those forces, when they are descended from men who flew planes that obliterated the cities of that government. What has happened is it’s become a generic form of thought-criminality which extends out to almost all Caucasians, and then beyond, including in the victor and successor states. So it’s become a generalized negative propaganda against all of us, stretching from Iceland to Australia. Nobody’s immune from the taint of this retrospective “criminality”; so it’s been used as an extraordinarily effective thought-weapon and ideological buttress.” – Jonathan Bowden

After that Bowden suggests that revisionism has indeed been effective at eroding belief in the Holocaust Myth.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #233
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

No, I’m not a Christian. I was raised Lutheran, and for a while I was attracted to Catholicism, but I never really believed that Jesus was God, or “God” was God, for that matter. What I am is a Traditionalist, and I believe that the core of Tradition is identical with non-dualistic Vedanta, which is a mystical spirituality that is also a form of atheism, as all gods are ultimately demoted to the level of symbols, albeit important ones.

Jesus Christ, that is double-talking taken to a Clintonian level.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #234
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,486
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Johnson's words do clarify things, as far as his personal background.

His talk about loyalty strikes me strange in light of his newfound doubletalk and willingness to work with those who claim jews are our friends, and jews are whites. What greater treachery could there be than that? Do you treat your boyfriends like you treat your political principles, Dr. Johnson?
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #235
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

Does Dr. Johnson own up to his earlier interest in Miss Rand"s Objectivism?

>>>But Objectivism also demands that we at all time remain objective. Objectivity means seeing things as they are, not as we would wish them to be. Despite of an unholy alliance between liberal egalitarians and genetic egalitarians that has desperately attempted to suppress all consideration of the topic, the scientific case that they are wrong continues to build. In fact, not only is intelligence hereditary, but so is basic personality, to a correlation of about .50. That is, not only is Hank Reardon's intelligence, basically, an accident of his birth, but also his ambition may very well have been an accident of his birth as well.

Objectivism is, therefore, at an intellectual cross-road. It can stick to an a priori counter-factual belief about intelligence and genetics, and become another pseudo-intellectual movement like creation science, or it can, through the proper use of reason, reconcile its ideology with reality.

Hating Greg Johnson and myself will not alter the fact that what we are saying is true. If we were to stop posting tomorrow, this would not change the basic fact that we are right, and many of the posters here are simply wrong. We can go, or be forced out, but Truth cannot change.

It is not a surprise that Greg Johnson and I have been meet with hatred. If the topics we have broached had been consistently debated in a rational, objective manner, we would have been met with agreement.

You can agree with us. Or you can hate us. But you cannot rationally answer our ideas.
--- DAVID RASMUSSEN

http://www.objectivistliving.com/for...showtopic=8397

(Thread from 2001)
 
Old August 7th, 2012 #236
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

http://www.sfswedenborgian.org/Sermons/2010sermons.asp

Hear "Still and Always"
Spiritual Message by Gregory Johnson, Ph.D., December 19, 2010
Scripture readings: Isaiah 7:10-18 and Luke 2:1-20
Gregory R. Johnson, Ph.D., is a Swedenborg scholar living in San Francisco. He is the author of the introductions to Swedenborg's Divine Love and Wisdom, Divine Providence, and The Soul-Body Interaction in the Swedenborg Foundation's New Century Edition of Swedenborg's works. He is currently working on introductions and annotations to Swedenborg's New Jerusalem and its Heavenly Doctrine, Last Judgment, White Horse, and Other Planets for the New Century Edition. He is the editor and principal translator of Kant on Swedenborg: Dreams of a Spirit-Seer and Other Works (The Swedenborg Foundation, 2003) and the author of many scholarly articles, including "Swedenborg and Swedenborgianism" for the forthcoming Cambridge Handbook of Western Mysticism and Esotericism and "Emanuel Swedenborg" in the forthcoming Continuum Kant Companion. He has delivered Sunday messages at Swedenborgian churches both here in San Francisco and in Cambridge, Mass. and lectured on Swedenborg in the US, Canada, and Germany.
 
Old August 7th, 2012 #237
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default Some facts for the conspiracy mill

1. Hadding Scott claims that my views on revisionism are influenced by Guillaume Faye's THE NEW JEWISH QUESTION and presents quotes to prove it. As further evidence, he mentions the fact that I published Michael O'Meara's review of Faye's THE NEW JEWISH QUESTION.

Hadding does not mention that the review is extremely critical of Faye. But see for yourself: http://www.counter-currents.com/2011...uillaume-faye/ Hadding quotes the review, so I know he read it. He just does not see fit to mention the overall tone of the review, because that does not fit his narrative.

The quotes Hadding cites are interesting, although I would like to see them in context. I do not agree with the scathing tone Faye takes toward revisionists as a whole, but it certainly seems just when applied to low-level cultists, crypt-keepers, and internet trolls.

The main problem with Hadding's thesis is that I had never read those quotes before he posted them online. I assume they come from THE NEW JEWISH QUESTION. But I never read that book. I immediately sent my copy to Michael O'Meara for review, and when I saw the review, I decided I had better things to do with my time.

2. Alex and Carolyn Yeager are all aflutter about the fact that we have created a non-profit Counter-Currents Foundation, for which we have applied for 501c3 status. That much is true. But then they got busy embroidering it with conspiratorial junk.

Alex attributes my article on "Dealing with the Holocaust" and other recent writings to the quest for the "holy grail" of tax deductibility, as if the low-level bureaucrats at the IRS actually would be influenced by such things. He thinks I am just lying to gain tax deductibility so I can go after large donations from squeamish mainstreamers.

That's not true: my position in that article is what I have basically always believed since I encountered revisionism. I never thought it was enough to get the Holocaust off our people's back. And as for donors: we have plenty of loyal supporters who are quite radical. They deserve a break on their taxes, and if we get 501c3 status, they will be in a position to give more.

Carolyn claims that Mark Weber is advising us on how to get 501c3 status, presumably by advising us to ditch revisionism. Now there is a kernel of truth here. I asked Mark if he would be willing to look at our paperwork if we had any technical questions, and he agreed, but we never needed to take him up on it. But revisionism never entered the discussion. And Carolyn did not even know that much. She was just making it up to fit her conspiracy narrative.

3. Mark Weber's article on the relevance of revisionism did influence my thinking on this matter. So did Jonathan Bowden. So did a learned gentlemen whom I did not name because he is not a public figure and I respect people's privacy. Beyond that, though, the idea being floated about that Weber, Taylor, MacDonald, and I sit down in a smoke-filled room and plot about revisionism and the Jewish question is false. And it is false not because we don't smoke, or for some other pickwickian reason. It is wholly false. In fact, I don't think all four of us have ever been in the same room, period.

Maybe our movement would benefit from some focused, Elders of White Nationalism plotting. I know I have tried to get that going. But it just doesn't happen. We're all pretty much "in this together on our own." We don't even share drafts of our writings, unless I send something to MacDonald for publication or vice-versa. Aside from that, we learn what each other is thinking the same time everybody else does, and the same way everybody else does: when a new article or podcast appears online. In short, our conspiracy, such as it is, is as open as the Jewish conspiracy, which is there on every front page.

4. Mark Weber is a person I do business with. Just as I do business with Willis Carto. I like them both, and neither of them has done me wrong. Regarding Weber: I did some editing for him, he has sold our books, I have sold his books, we have spoken at one another's events, etc. Our conversations deal with publishing, bookselling, the Jewish question, movement politics and personalities, and the Third Reich. (I might have discussed revisionism proper with Weber ONCE, in 2002. I think I did, but I honestly can't remember any details, so maybe it was somebody else at the same AmRen meeting.) Aside from speaking at one another's events, I can say pretty much the same about my dealings with the Cartos. I can hardly wait for the conspiracy theory that wraps all that up.

I am putting this out here because it is illustrative of how Alex, Carolyn, and Hadding think: they come up with a story and then make the facts fit, or make up facts to fit, because deep down they are indifferent to the truth, even if they could learn it. Indifference to the truth is not the same thing as healthy skepticism about matters one just cannot know about for sure. These are matters of easily verified fact. But they are not interested in that. If they were, they would behave differently. Thus it seems reasonable to conclude that they have different agendas than just the truth.

Now, when people who reason like this defend a field like holocaust revisionism, doesn't that constitute grounds for skepticism about revisionism itself? Revisionsts really need to police their publicists and fanboys. With friends like these . . .
 
Old August 7th, 2012 #238
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,087
littlefieldjohn
Default

Johnson - You're tossing the word 'revisionism' around as if it is meant exclusively for the 'heretics' who dare to question 'Holocaust' history. Reminds me of how the word 'holocaust' has been hijacked.
 
Old August 7th, 2012 #239
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

My use of revisionism might be confusing out of context. But in the context of this thread, it is not.
 
Old August 7th, 2012 #240
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,087
littlefieldjohn
Default

Fair enough , excuse my presumptuousness. 'Revisionism' may be an exercise in futility anyway now that Israel has nuclear capability. But the truth still needs to be pursued . If the homicidal gas chamber stories are myths and lies as they appear to be ...'this one clue unravels all the rest'. It's a matter of losing control over the physical world , allowing superstition-based encroachment upon scientific reasoning.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.
Page generated in 0.19175 seconds.