VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2005 #1
Angle

Angle
Default 'The 4400': Nigger with blonde wife and tar baby

They're really pushing these adverts for this turd in our country. Is it popular in the US? Jews are obsessed with race and with their enemies (white 'supremacists' and Muslims). I see a Jew's looking to make loot out of Muslim comedy now.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old September 30th, 2005 #2
Faceless Goy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
They're really pushing these adverts for this turd in our country. Is it popular in the US? Jews are obsessed with race and with their enemies (white 'supremacists' and Muslims). I see a Jew's looking to make loot out of Muslim comedy now.
That show was from last year from what I remember.

It wasn't so much advertised in the commercials, they just sort of snuck it in there, because they knew a lot of White people would be watching. It's not like spooks and mexicans watch 'Sci Fi' programs.

The kikes' little joke on the white man.

Old September 30th, 2005 #3
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless Goy
That show was from last year from what I remember.

It wasn't so much advertised in the commercials, they just sort of snuck it in there, because they knew a lot of White people would be watching. It's not like spooks and mexicans watch 'Sci Fi' programs.

The kikes' little joke on the white man.

It was actually a pretty good program except for that little unnecessary subplot. There have been two seasons. Actually the first season was promoted as a "mini-series" but when it became the highest rated mini-series in cable history, they decided to make a "second season" of it, which aired this year.

Old October 1st, 2005 #4
Angle

Angle

Oh yeah, on UK 'cable'/satellite TV we've got ABC now. One of the most heavily-advertised programmes is 'Calvin Jones' or something like that. He's a Jermyn Street-dressing, groomed, blingless nigger with a baby and high moral standards. New Orleans needed a few of these Jewish-scripted 'African-Americans' before Katrina. The number of programmes about high-class niggers must match the real-life number of high class niggers in the US. About 100. What happened to 'proportional representation'?

Fresh Prince of Bel Air was scripted, produced, executive produced and 'originally created by' - Jews. Borowitzes and Rosen-somethings if I remember correctly.
We WNs need to make a sitcom about noble Palestinian peacemakers and their down-home family antics in a wealthy suburb of East Jerusalem.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old October 1st, 2005 #5
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

TwistedCross

This is why my zog box does not get turned from Discovery, history, weather or news. Also SIRIUS radio on my tv the occasional movie on HBO. Who knows, if I watch enough Jewish brainwashing, it might revert me to a self-loathing white. I might end up on Oprah in the upcoming show “I was a racist until my mulatto child was born”. Ok, I think im gonna go be sick now.

PS. Read a book, work out, learn a new skill, or vacuum your floor with a straw, but don’t turn on the Zog box for entertainment.

Thread