Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2005 #61
Whitefist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 470
Whitefist
Thumbs up Excellent points

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Nice little speech there, Doc, but you've simply got to plant your boots firmly back on Ground Reality and realize that we're talking about the best way to save the lives of your loved ones and yourself in an all-hell-breakin'-loose situation (think of the White farmers in Rhodesia) -- sans all the pacifist bullshit.

You know that if the SHTF it's all going to come down to fighting in the streets. And that's if it isn't too late already: that scenario is about our only hope at this point. There's not going to be a peaceful resolution to the mess we find ourselves in, unfortunately.

When the time comes, there's only going to be one way out. I only hope I live to see the day.
How many of us hope to live to see that day! :box:

All good points btw, if we lose our gun priviliges in America, it's going to be a wrap. I'm actually amazed at how few White men are even bothering to exercise their privilige to own and keep arms. We should keep in mind that if gun confiscation and restriction were to our advantage the Jew wouldn't be working overtime to make that a reality here in America. They've already done it everywhere else White.
__________________
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #62
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

That is the most comical post of the day. Youíre right, you are the expert and I know nothing. How many gun stores have employed you? How many guns have you shot?

You didnít read the post. If you hesitate the monkey will have your gun. The monkey wonít just stand there and hold the gun he will shoot you. Disarming someone isnít difficult if they donít have the drop on your. However if you let the situation escalate to the point the monkey is holding the gun a foot from your face then you have abandoned all hope.

You are saying things I didnít say. I never said anything about standing 12 inches from a monkey holding a cocked weapon in your face and then doing a Steven Segal or Jeff Speakman. I am talking about sneaking up on an armed sentry during times of war. I am talking about defending yourself when there is anarchy in the streets. Preparing yourself to defend yourself without a firearm. If you have allowed the monkey to get the drop on you and stick the gun in your face you have lost already. And I have disarmed someone once before, he hesitated and I didnít and because of that no one got hurt. Had he pulled the trigger I am sure I would be dead or in the hospital right now.

If a warrior is defined by his ability to own a gun then anyone with $300 can be as an effective warrior and anyone else in the world.

I notice you have the name white fist and not white firearm. You must hold some importance in using your fist.

Next time read and think before you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist
When I read something like that, I have to conclude you have almost no experience with firearms or much knowledge of them.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #63
Whitefist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 470
Whitefist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
That is the most comical post of the day. Youíre right, you are the expert and I know nothing. How many gun stores have employed you? How many guns have you shot?
Actually I have worked for an FFL dealer, and beyond that I own and have shot probably more firearms then you could name, not to mention that I have actually worked an occupation that involved the legal carrying of a firearm.

Quote:
You are saying things I didnít say. I never said anything about standing 12 inches from a monkey holding a cocked weapon in your face and then doing a Steven Segal or Jeff Speakman. I am talking about sneaking up on an armed sentry during times of war. I am talking about defending yourself when there is anarchy in the streets. Preparing yourself to defend yourself without a firearm. If you have allowed the monkey to get the drop on you and stick the gun in your face you have lost already. And I have disarmed someone once before, he hesitated and I didnít and because of that no one got hurt. Had he pulled the trigger I am sure I would be dead or in the hospital right now.

If a warrior is defined by his ability to own a gun then anyone with $300 can be as an effective warrior and anyone else in the world.

I notice you have the name white fist and not white firearm. You must hold some importance in using your fist.

Next time read and think before you post.
If you are actually going to make the claim that weapon disarmament is easy then I stand by what I said, you have no idea wtf you're talking about. The truth of the matter is that firearms have and do make adversaries orders of magnitude more dangerous.
__________________
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #64
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

So basically what you are saying is without a gun you are completely useless as a warrior. If guns are banned and you use one or even pull one you go to prison. Letís say you are out passing out WN literature and are attacked by a monkey and then get convicted of a federal hate crime resulting in a felony. Then if you own a gun you go to prison.

You are locked in prison already because you are in a mental prison. I can name over 400 different guns off the top of my head so I am glad to see you have shot more than that many different types. Everyone is an expert online. It is pointless arguing about who knows what. But I see you are afraid to use your real name, so why should I think you are a brave warrior?

If you need a gun to be a man, who am I to argue. More power to you brother. Just don't call me when you need bail money.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist
Actually I have worked for an FFL dealer, and beyond that I own and have shot probably more firearms then you could name, not to mention that I have actually worked an occupation that involved the legal carrying of a firearm.



If you are actually going to make the claim that weapon disarmament is easy then I stand by what I said, you have no idea wtf you're talking about. The truth of the matter is that firearms have and do make adversaries orders of magnitude more dangerous.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #65
T.J. McAllister
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 226
T.J. McAllister
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
So basically what you are saying is without a gun you are completely useless as a warrior. If guns are banned and you use one or even pull one you go to prison. Letís say you are out passing out WN literature and are attacked by a monkey and then get convicted of a federal hate crime resulting in a felony. Then if you own a gun you go to prison.

You are locked in prison already because you are in a mental prison. I can name over 400 different guns off the top of my head so I am glad to see you have shot more than that many different types. Everyone is an expert online. It is pointless arguing about who knows what. But I see you are afraid to use your real name, so why should I think you are a brave warrior?

If you need a gun to be a man, who am I to argue. More power to you brother. Just don't call me when you need bail money.
Fact: A gun is a tool.

Fact: A White man is a weapon.

Fact: A properly trained White individual with a firearm makes for a very dangerous combination.

Good Idea: Weapons should acquire useful tools when they are easily available, so they can reach their maximum effectiveness.

Bad Idea: Disregarding effective tools when they are readily available because of personal pride.
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #66
Whitefist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 470
Whitefist
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
So basically what you are saying is without a gun you are completely useless as a warrior. If guns are banned and you use one or even pull one you go to prison. Letís say you are out passing out WN literature and are attacked by a monkey and then get convicted of a federal hate crime resulting in a felony. Then if you own a gun you go to prison.

You are locked in prison already because you are in a mental prison. I can name over 400 different guns off the top of my head so I am glad to see you have shot more than that many different types. Everyone is an expert online. It is pointless arguing about who knows what. But I see you are afraid to use your real name, so why should I think you are a brave warrior?

If you need a gun to be a man, who am I to argue. More power to you brother. Just don't call me when you need bail money.
Your posts are full of so much bullshit, where shall we start with the shovel?

There are many states in America that allow for legal, concealed carry, and there is absolutely no reason for White men to be afraid to exercise that right/privilige. We all understand White men are not limited to firearms alone to defend themselves, their loved ones and their property. We can either make use of this right/privilige we have or lose it. Using a firearm for self-defense does not automatically mean indictment or conviction in a court of law. As things stand right now, America is still very pro-gun and gun friendly. We should see to it that it continues to be.

Also, you are no expert if you're going to put forth the fiction that weapon disarmament is in any way easy, or without extreme risk. Furthermore if you did in fact know anything about firearms and firearm disarmament, the best chance you have is in fact to be as close as possible, your odds improve significantly the closer you are to your assailant and the weapon, hopefully the assailant would be fool enough to close the gap and put that weapon as close to you as possible, even if close to the face.
__________________
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992
 
Old December 5th, 2005 #67
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Well I am sure when Uncle Zoggy comes to your house he will find you willing to start a revolution. Or do you think if you got a visit from the Feds you would just give up your gun and go quietly?

Not everyone is legal to carry a weapon. Do you really think the guns are a threat to anyone? How difficult do you think it would be for the government to disarm America? They have done it in several cities and a few states. Your faith is in a privilege that could be gone tomorrow. Without your precious guns what would you be able to do? Any monkey can pull a trigger but it takes a white mind to plan a revolution. It can be done without one shot fired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist
There are many states in America that allow for legal, concealed carry, and there is absolutely no reason for White men to be afraid to exercise that right/privilige.
Spoken like an NRA Neocon.
Quote:
We should see to it that it continues to be.
Tell it to the judge.
Quote:
Using a firearm for self-defense does not automatically mean indictment or conviction in a court of law.
No you are the expert. I am sure Smith and Wesson or Ruger pays you a ton of money for your expertise. No wait, you are the editor for Guns and Ammo that is why you canít give your real name. I bet you are Massad Ayoob. Is that who you are? Such an honor to be in the presence of such an expert.
Quote:
Furthermore if you did in fact know anything about firearms and firearm disarmament,
It is easy to sit anonymously behind a computer talking about who you are going to ďblow awayĒ but it is a completely different story when it comes time to put the gun in someoneís face and pull the trigger. If someone freezes at that split second they can be disarmed easily. That has nothing to do with being an expert on guns it is a fact of human psychology.






Actually you think my social ideologies about owning guns proves I have no actual knowledge about guns themselves. Stop being a clown.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?

Last edited by Sean Martin; December 5th, 2005 at 11:57 PM.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #68
Angler
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 122
Angler
Default

I hate to butt in, but I have to respond to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Well I am sure when Uncle Zoggy comes to your house he will find you willing to start a revolution. Or do you think if you got a visit from the Feds you would just give up your gun and go quietly?
I can only speak for myself, but I will never give up my guns as long as I live. If I allow someone to take my guns from me, then that makes me a slave to whom they can do anything they want. That's not going to happen. Everyone dies anyway -- possible much more slowly and painfully than from bullets -- so if I'm going to die, it will be with my boots on, while taking a few of the ZOG bastards with me. And I can certainly do that. I have excellent rifles, plenty of steel-core ammo, NIJ Class IV body armor (can stop armor-piercing rifle rounds), an NIJ Class IIIA helmet (will stop subgun rounds), and an excellent gas mask with filters. That's the kind of preparation we anti-ZOG people need.


Quote:
Not everyone is legal to carry a weapon. Do you really think the guns are a threat to anyone?
Of course they're a threat. You can blow someone's head off from hundreds of yards away with a rifle.


Quote:
How difficult do you think it would be for the government to disarm America?
It would be literally impossible. There are too many guns out there, and too many people will never give them up.


Quote:
They have done it in several cities and a few states.
Only on paper. In cities such as D.C. people get shot all the time. Laws don't mean squat unless people enslave themselves by choosing to follow them out of fear.


Quote:
Your faith is in a privilege that could be gone tomorrow.
How will it be taken away? Anyone who tries to get my weapons will be met by a hail of steel-core bullets. And who says that all combat against ZOG has to be done from inside one's home while surrounded? That's a last resort.

Look at how much trouble those whackos at Waco gave the feds. They repelled the initial raid despite being outnumbered, outgunned (a helicopter with a mounted machine gun was even used on them) and having women and children to look after. The BATF was forced to back off, some with their hands in the air, others dragging their dead and wounded with them. Of course the Branch Davidians were still surrounded and couldn't escape, but they fought heroically and took some of the lousy fuckers with them.

Government thugs are basically cowards who will run from a fair or unexpected fight. But guns necessary to do anything to them. Guns are power; without guns, you're powerless. All the intellect in the world is useless at repelling force -- unless that intellect is being used to make or use weapons.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #69
Angler
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 122
Angler
Default

As for the best assault weapon value, I recommend one of the 7.62x39 or 5.56x45 AKs ("VEPRs") sold by Robinson Armament:

http://www.robarm.com/

The VEPRs are around $600. They are basically a form of AK, but they're made from a heavier receiver (the one used for the Russian RPK machine gun). These guns weight a bit more than other guns of the same caliber -- maybe too much more -- but they are extremely reliable, durable, and even accurate. I recommend them highly.

AR-15s are also good. Bushmaster is a good maker, as is Rock River Arms. (The pigs at the DEA recently ordered a whole lot of semi-auto carbines from RRA. They are just like the "civilian" version but with 14.5'' barrels rather than 16" -- big deal.) Colt makes good firearms but is a government whore and thus should not be patronized. Armalite and DPMS are also pretty good, I hear. Just be sure to get an AR with a NATO 5.56 chamber rather than a SAAMI .223 chamber (they are NOT the same). Also try to get a chrome-lined barrel and chamber rather than stainless steel or even chrome-moly.

Which is better, 5.56x45 or 7.62x39? It depends. For potentially fighting ZOG's thugs in the future when they're trying to round up us political dissidents and put us into camps, 5.56 NATO (that is, steel core M855, which is still available in the US from ammoman.com and other places) is better because it's better at penetrating body armor. (5.56 NATO is an NIJ Class IV threat, which is as high as personal body armor gets. I believe all nearly 7.62x39 currently available in the US is Class III.) It also has a flatter trajectory, and at ranges inside of 100 yards or so (depending on barrel length) it does more tissue damage than 7.62. Its main drawback is its inferior ability to penetrate materials other than body armor, such as car windshield glass. It also gets deflected fairly easily by foliage and such. I currently own rifles that fire both rounds, but if I had to stick with only one of these two calibers, it would be the 5.56 without a doubt. That body armor penetration is crucial.

To sum up, my first recommendation for less than $1000 is a VEPR .223 with a 16" barrel for cities or 20" for rural areas. Make sure you get the flash suppressor on the end of the barrel rather than the muzzle break!

http://www.ak47.com/products.asp?cat=10

My second recommendation is an AR-15 with 16" or 20" A2 barrel, flash suppressor (esp. the "Phantom"), and 5.56 NATO chrome-lined chamber. If money permits, get a rail system onto which you can mount goodies such as a Surefire light, laser sight, etc.

If you have about $1500 and want something more potent, it's hard to beat one of the .308 FALs (proprietary name: SA58) made by DSArms:

http://www.dsarms.com/subcats.cfm?Category=01&storeid=1

If you live in an area where assault rifles are illegal and you're too chicken to break the law (or you have family who depend on you, etc.), then I recommend something that's quite politically correct but is deadlier than ANY assault rifle: a semi-auto hunting rifle in a caliber such as .300 Win Mag. For example:

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...31&type_id=008

Any ZOG thug with a brain would be terrified of you while you're wielding that thing from behind a barrier!

Also don't forget a good (NIOSH-approved, NATO-spec, NOT SURPLUS) gas mask and filter! They are almost as important as guns! The company Scott makes some good ones, such as the M95. Shelf life is about 20 years for the mask and 15 years for the unopened filters. Get these while you still can!!!

Also buy NIJ Class IIIA or higher body armor if you can possibly afford it!

Spread the word, folks. There could come a time when we desperately need this stuff.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #70
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
........

You're 20 feet from a nigger who has this itty bitty revolver. There's nowhere to run. You have a pipe in your hand. What's your odds of winning this engagement?

Jerry Abbott
Since most niggers don't know how to use sights, your chances are about even I'd say. If it's a small caliber revolver, it won't stop you even if you take a hit, unless he gets lucky. If it's a major caliber, that's different, but it's even less likely he want hit because it will be a bigger bang that will make him flinch.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #71
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angler
......, 5.56 NATO (that is, steel core M855.........
keep in mind that steel core 223 is now only available in 62 gr bullets, which need a newer 1:7 twist barrel. Lots of old AR15s have the 1-12 twist barrel which will only stabilize the 55 grain old style NATO bullets or lighter.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #72
Jenab
Senior Goatly One
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hillsboro, West Virginia
Posts: 1,302
Jenab
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
You didnít read the post. If you hesitate the monkey will have your gun.
If he's within arm's reach, he might. The advantage to guns is that they solve the problem of distance. Bows and arrows do, too, but guns have a faster multiple-shot rate. Let's try to avoid false dichotomies when speaking of combat distance. There's arm's reach. There's sniping range. But there's also across-the-room and across-the-street ranges for which pistols will avail a warrior, whereas sticks and knives will not. In the second that two enemies require to cross a room, you can kill one of them with a bullet. In the five seconds that four enemies require to cross the street, you can wound or kill two or three of them with bullets, greatly improving your odds against those who remain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
The monkey wonít just stand there and hold the gun he will shoot you.
Then...don't hesitate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Disarming someone isnít difficult if they donít have the drop on your. However if you let the situation escalate to the point the monkey is holding the gun a foot from your face then you have abandoned all hope.
Then begin shooting before the niggers get close. You do have to assume that they mean you trouble before they give warning of their intentions. That's why mixed race countries don't work. One race has to be a bunch of fools, whom the other race can take advantage of simply by not making obvious threats until getting close enough to their intended victim that most of the advantage of firearms is lost. If one race is such a bunch of fools, the other race WILL take advantage of it. Law of nature.

Shoot, then. And if the state executes you, at least you've likely saved the lives of all of the White people who would otherwise have been among the victims of those particular niggers.

Given the situation we are in, it's probably morally wrong to put a premium on your personal survival. When you do, you place upon your race the risks and dangers that you seek to ward away from yourself. Consider that practically all of the threat to us could be eliminated in one, single morning, if every White person picked up a gun, went out, and killed every non-White he saw. It would be over before lunch. And if some deluded government agents didn't like what we'd done, we could put them down as well. There'd be enough of us to do it.

The main business that our government has with White nationalism, at present, is preventing us from getting organized enough to carry off, at some level, precisely what I just described. That's why they infiltrate us, turn us one against another, subvert us with threats or bribes, and generally make it difficult of us to trust each other enough to build a solid organization. And they've done it successfully for a long time. There've been so many turncoats, so many snitches, and so many backstabbers that no White nationalist really trusts any other White nationalist. As the result, we confine our activities to what even a Jew-lawyer would assure us was legal. And as the result of that we are less effective at getting the changes we want than a gang of teenage punks who aren't afraid to get down and bloody with their competition.

Quote:
You are saying things I didnít say. I never said anything about standing 12 inches from a monkey holding a cocked weapon in your face and then doing a Steven Segal or Jeff Speakman. I am talking about sneaking up on an armed sentry during times of war.
Taking out a sentry by sneaking up on him, assuming that the sentry is reasonably alert, is difficult. Not impossible, but much harder than you might think. Try this. Tell a friend of yours to sneak up behind you the next day and tickle your ribs without your catching him on the approach, and tell him to approach you for no other reason on that day. What's the chance that you won't see or hear him coming before he can put a hand on you? The chance is a poor one: most of the time, his attempt to sneak up on you will fail. He will make a small noise, however much he might try to be silent. Or you might turn and see him as he moves from a point 40 feet from you to a point half as far.

But with a silenced pistol, you can usually take out a sentry with ease. To be sure, silencers are usually illegal. But so is killing someone standing sentry. If you must be on the shady side of the law anyway, then there's no reason not to go wholeheartedly, and plenty of reason in favor. Most of the people who get caught are people who didn't break all the laws they would have had to break in order to avoid getting caught. Failing to use a silencer is an example. Leaving a witness alive is another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I am talking about defending yourself when there is anarchy in the streets.
Failure to secure a full-auto weapon is yet another example of how to get killed, when among your foes there are those with full-auto weapons. I don't mean just the police. There's the JDL, negro drug pushers, Mexican insurgents... any of which might be among your opponents in a street fight. Even if none of your foes in a street fight have full-auto weapons, how else can you inflict enough injury on 20 hostile rioters to render them otherwise manageable or put the survivors to flight? Grenades, maybe? Got any?

Don't answer that. And don't announce an intention to break the law in any way. I'm just pointing out that the law outlaws some of the weapons you would need to survive in certain combat situations. We both know that the government knows that criminals, breaking gun control laws, will get any weapon that money can buy without the "benefit" of an ATF background check. That is, we both know that the purpose of those laws is to weaken the race that by long tradition comprises the greatest part of the most lawful: the White race. We both know that the Jews are the authors and initiators of this strategy for weakening us.

Nonetheless, facts are facts. Nobody armed with only a pipe is going to beat anybody else with a pistol from across the room (at least a pistol is needed). Nobody armed with only a pistol is going to beat 20 thugs armed with pipes approaching him from across the street (a full auto rifle is needed). Nobody will survive for long if he must sneak up on sentries closely enough to hit them with a stick (a silent, accurate ranged weapon is needed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Preparing yourself to defend yourself without a firearm. If you have allowed the monkey to get the drop on you and stick the gun in your face you have lost already. And I have disarmed someone once before, he hesitated and I didnít and because of that no one got hurt. Had he pulled the trigger I am sure I would be dead or in the hospital right now.
Do you trust this sort of luck to continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
If a warrior is defined by his ability to own a gun then anyone with $300 can be as an effective warrior and anyone else in the world.
Not true. Marksmanship is an acquired skill, and it can make all the difference in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Next time read and think before you post.
Excellent advice.

Jerry Abbott
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #73
Jenab
Senior Goatly One
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hillsboro, West Virginia
Posts: 1,302
Jenab
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Since most niggers don't know how to use sights, your chances are about even I'd say. If it's a small caliber revolver, it won't stop you even if you take a hit, unless he gets lucky. If it's a major caliber, that's different, but it's even less likely he want hit because it will be a bigger bang that will make him flinch.
I disagree. Twenty feet, though beyond clubbing distance, is an easy point-shoot distance on a man sized target. You don't really need to aim. Of course, you can still aim and get off shots before the club-user can close the distance. Niggers aren't necessarily poor shots, either. And if a nig has fired guns before (a safe bet) he'll be expecting the bang and won't flinch.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #74
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
I disagree. Twenty feet, though beyond clubbing distance, is an easy point-shoot distance on a man sized target. You don't really need to aim. Of course, you can still aim and get off shots before the club-user can close the distance. Niggers aren't necessarily poor shots, either. And if a nig has fired guns before (a safe bet) he'll be expecting the bang and won't flinch.
I can put at least three rds. out of five in someone's chest at that distance with my Charter Arms .38 snubby -- and I'm just an average shot. Niggers aren't necessarily good shots either, despite all the practice they get shooting the hell out of one another fighting over gang turf. Half the times on "drive-bys" they wind up hitting innocent bystanders rather their intended victims. But anyone can stop a man with a small caliber weapon at a distance of 20 feet, if a vital organ is hit.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #75
New Order
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hunting rifles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angler
I recommend something that's quite politically correct but is deadlier than ANY assault rifle: a semi-auto hunting rifle in a caliber such as .300 Win Mag. For example:

http://www.browning.com/products/ca...031&type_id=008
The knock on these has been that they aren't designed to stand up to the rigors of battle as say an AK is, meaning not meant to shoot thousands of rounds in short period of time and under conditions such as in Iraqi desert etc.
However hunting is an all too often muddy and dusty affair so maybe that part isn't accurate, I do wonder about ability to sustain high levels of fire for extended periods before breaking down.

How do you clean the barrel of the Browing semi-auto from the muzzle end?
That isn't a good idea but is that the only way to do it? As with the lever actions?
BTW,I don't think you are the jew Masaad Ayoob, who supported the high-mag ban when first proposed by George HW Bush in 1989.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #76
New Order
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just a quick observation.
I have always followed what Commander Rockwell said, KEEP IT LEGAL.
I think that is the way to live your life and there is no reason to think or do otherwise.
I also do not think that the men and women of law enforcement, whether federal, state or local, are "cowards" or "thugs."
I do think that bad administrations, bad brass, make bad street attitudes.
There was time that the law enforcement officers were all our best friends, they conducted themselves, at the federal levels, in many cases, just as portrayed by Efrem Zimbalist Jr., but again bad administrations equate to bad field actions and that was the case when J.EDGAR allowed extralegal methodologies in the Democrats war against the Klan.
Law enforcement, SHOULD, act in accordance with the law, they should not descend to levels that thugs and criminals act at, this is a nation founded on the idea of law, order, and equality before the bar of justice, let's hope this is the attitude that our sworn personnel uphold.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #77
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
I disagree. Twenty feet, though beyond clubbing distance, is an easy point-shoot distance on a man sized target. You don't really need to aim. Of course, you can still aim and get off shots before the club-user can close the distance. Niggers aren't necessarily poor shots, either. And if a nig has fired guns before (a safe bet) he'll be expecting the bang and won't flinch.
I wouldnt give you 50-50 against a White person, but against a nigger I would.

Niggers can't aim worth spit. They have poor fine motor coordination. They dont do well in racing or shooting sports. Has a nigger ever won Bianchi cup or an olympic medal in shooting or Camp Perry? No way. There' stupid but they're smart enough to know they might as well get an automatic because "spray and pray" is their usual modality.

As for 20 feet, that's 7 yards. 2 seconds to get there. If I can jump first, and the nigger has to react, that gives me at least a half second to close the gap.

Nigger gets one shot, he better make it good. If he doesnt hit me in the pelvis, spine, heart or head, I'm gonna put a hurt on him.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #78
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I can put at least three rds. out of five in someone's chest at that distance with my Charter Arms .38 snubby -- and I'm just an average shot. Niggers aren't necessarily good shots either, despite all the practice they get shooting the hell out of one another fighting over gang turf. Half the times on "drive-bys" they wind up hitting innocent bystanders rather their intended victims. But anyone can stop a man with a small caliber weapon at a distance of 20 feet, if a vital organ is hit.
You think so? Most real world "gunfights" occur in about that much space and reality is hardly as decisive as that. I'm not the expert, but I've read them for years. I also shoot regularly in timed competition and you'd be amazed how often people miss even up close when under pressure. Especially me!
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #79
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order
..........way to do it? As with the lever actions?
BTW,I don't think you are the jew Masaad Ayoob, who supported the high-mag ban when first proposed by George HW Bush in 1989.
He's Lebanese.
 
Old December 6th, 2005 #80
New Order
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Masaad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
He's Lebanese.
Why does he have a Hebrew name then? His name is a JEWISH name Ayoob.
Massad is also a jew name could he be a lebanese jew?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.
Page generated in 0.20639 seconds.