VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2020 #1
Oscar Yeager

Oscar Yeager
Default Stormdrain being suspicious

So after posting some links to books I re-published on Lulu to Stormdrain; (reprinting William Pierce's Who We Are as well as some of Miguel Serrano's work), my Lulu account gets suspended and all the books (including the books published by my collaborator that I linked in the same post) gone. At least they may still send the ones they printed and everything. Probably was pointless to even give them ISBNs but that's irrelevant. Next thing you know, I go to this SF chat on Telegram...full of the most suspicious people on the planet; (Brian Juhe, this creepy Noware Man guy with an Anonymous avatar that gets everyone to fight each other, this Lauren Jacobs chick who I've heard is Jewish,several others with Siege masks as their picture etc.) and it literally has almost 100 people in it so it's probably some sort of honeypot...Yeah, those over there at SF definitely aren't suspicious at all...

Old April 24th, 2020 #2
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post

Next thing you know, I go to this SF chat on Telegram...full of the most suspicious people on the planet; (Brian Juhe, this creepy Noware Man guy with an Anonymous avatar that gets everyone to fight each other, this Lauren Jacobs chick who I've heard is Jewish,several others with Siege masks as their picture etc.) and it literally has almost 100 people in it so it's probably some sort of honeypot...Yeah, those over there at SF definitely aren't suspicious at all...
Ruhe is certainly an odd one. He is complaining about all the "Know your local Nazi" posters, with his pic and address, being put up around his apartment, in Vancouver, BC.

Thread