Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2008 #1001
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Slamin - see post # 393
 
Old August 21st, 2008 #1002
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

NOTE: Neither the Soviet nor Polish investigation teams located an iota of tangible physical evidence what-so-ever that substantiated the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation. The only human remains ever found on site (by the Poles) were the desecrated remains of the bodies dug out of the nearby cemetery by the Soviets. In fact, the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted in his summary of his investigation: “During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.”
 
Old August 24th, 2008 #1003
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted in his summary of his investigation: “During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.”

Which reads in full ...

Quote:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves, which, in connection with the statements by the witnesses Romanowski and Wiernik, leads to the conclusion that nearly all of the bodies of the victims were burned, all the more so since the camp was liquidated early and the murderers had much time. The ground of the camp was ploughed and sown. Ukrainians were settled there, who fled before the arrival of the Red Army (witnesses Kucharek and Lopuszyński)."
Fucking liar strikes again.
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old August 24th, 2008 #1004
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Which reads in full ...

During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves, which, in connection with the statements by the witnesses Romanowski and Wiernik, leads to the conclusion that nearly all of the bodies of the victims were burned, all the more so since the camp was liquidated early and the murderers had much time. The ground of the camp was ploughed and sown. Ukrainians were settled there, who fled before the arrival of the Red Army (witnesses Kucharek and Lopuszyński)."

Fucking liar strikes again.
No mass graves were found. The omitted part of the statement doesn't change that.

Instead of drawing the right conclusions, Lukaszkiewicz invents excuses for bogus eyewitness testimony which leads to nothing: zero evidence.

Thanks, Slameth, keep it up.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old August 24th, 2008 #1005
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
No mass graves were found. The omitted part of the statement doesn't change that.

Instead of drawing the right conclusions, Lukaszkiewicz invents excuses for bogus eyewitness testimony which leads to nothing: zero evidence.

Thanks, Slameth, keep it up.

The person quoted is clearly distinquishing between a grave with bodies and disturbed earth consistent with witness statements that the bodies were dug up and burned.

Quote:
The ground of the camp was ploughed and sown
The distinction is important to anyone seeking the truth.
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1006
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

(November 23, 2001) Mass Graves Found at Nazi Polish Death Camp


Quote:
WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. The excavations could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims.“We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay” archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said -“it is vital to gather evidence to refute the claims of those seeking to deny the Holocaust,” adding -“The work will continue - we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

Let’s take a closer look at this alleged archeological finding at Sobibor. We have 7 alleged “huge mass graves” - 6 measuring 20 x 25 x 5 meters and one 70 x 25 x 5 meters. So each of the smaller graves has a volume of 2,500 sq. meters, with a combined total volume of 15,000 sq. meters and the largest of these alleged "huge mass graves" has a volume of 8,750 sq. meters - for a grand total of all 7 graves being - 23,750 sq. meters. This would mean then that the largest alleged “huge mass grave” would comprise 36.84% of the total alleged volume of all graves combined.

So, if the alleged death toll of Sobibor is 250,000 and 36.84% of 250,000 is 92,100, then that means that the largest alleged “huge mass grave” of Sobibor would contain the remains of 92,100 jews. Now, 1% of the alleged mass murder is of course 2,500 and that amount would be only 2.714% of the total number of those alleged to be buried in said “huge mass grave.” Which begs the questions: Just how hard would it be to identify and quantify only 2.714% of the alleged contents of a single “huge mass grave” that allegedly contains the “charred human remains and remains in a state of decay” of 92,100 people? And why - 7 years after Kola’s press conference - has this not been done yet? What happened to the jews pledge to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed?”

Allegedly, the remains of 92,100 jews in a “huge mass grave” measuring 70 x 25 x 5 meters were located 7 years ago, yet to this day, not an iota of proof has surfaced that confirms that so much as one body has been proven to exist. In fact, not so much as a single tooth has ever been proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Why can't the greasy jews prove the existence of these alleged "huge mass graves?"

Can anyone show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Sobibor?

Yes

or

No?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1007
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

NOTE: Neither the Soviet nor Polish investigation teams located an iota of tangible physical evidence what-so-ever that substantiated the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation. The only human remains ever found on site (by the Poles) were the desecrated remains of the bodies dug out of the nearby cemetery by the Soviets. In fact, the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted in his summary of his investigation: “During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.”


Can anyone show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Treblinka?

Yes

or

No?

How about just one of the alleged "burnt bodies?"
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1008
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule.

You claim you lost relatives in the carpet bombing of Dresden? Prove it.. As I’m not a "Revisionist" creep, I won’t ask to show me their dead bodies or an autopsy report. But I would like to see documentary evidence that those relatives of yours existed and that they lived in Dresden at the time of the bombing, plus one or more documents from which it becomes apparent that they died in the Dresden bombing or, at the very least, the testimony of one or more eyewitnesses who saw them getting killed or found and identified their dead bodies.

Now you are just being idiotic.

I am not going to post my family history and name on an i-net Board; especially to answer a jew's question, information I am certain the juden would love to have just on general principle.

Also, neither my family nor myself have demanded reparation or museums to memorialise our private loss as well Germany's - a museum that is favourable to the Reich and it's dead.

Promise me the return of my Fatherland to us, the removal of foreign, non-White and non-Aryans from Germany, an end to the Occupying government; a repeal with apology of all holocaust denial laws and release of Revisionists and lawyers that are now incarcerated in Germany; then, perhaps, it would be worth exposing my family name to the juden and other enemies.

You are trying to compare Germany's loss to holocaustian claims and make the loss equal to that of a jew - well, Germany's loss has been far greater than any jewish lie, especially their holocaustian Hoax.
Why all the horseshit? It would have been sufficient to admit that you have no evidence to any of your relatives having been killed in the Dresden bombing because you made up that tale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
I won’t ask to show me their dead bodies

Why not. You are enough of a ghoul to warrant a few fotos.
Who’s that supposed to be? You grandma?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1009
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
Then you’re deliberately misrepresenting my words.

They're your words and they represent your feelings.
You’re free to believe what you like about my feelings, but you’re still misrepresenting my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
You've tried harder than anyone I've known to twist and wriggle out of these first three or four strange answers you gave to a simple question.
Actually I stand by these "three or four strange answers" and see no reason to "twist and wriggle".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
This makes you a staunch errorist and really does put a question mark over your ability to tell the truth on any issue whether important or not.
What may put such a question mark – as concerns you – is your desperate and equally lame attempt to portray me as a "staunch errorist".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Actually I was talking about the meaning of pride from the beginning, and your lame accusation of "indecent behavior" can be considered indecent indeed.

I've already posted your initial strange, hateful mistakes on the meaning of pride.
No mistakes at all, but expressions of my conviction on what (among other things) comes with pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
After those mistakes you posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
Let's say being proud of Germany's cultural, technical, scientific and economic achievements and of the stable democracy that Germany has managed to become over the past decades.

which is more or less pride.
… as is loathing what harms the object of pride, my friend. You’re desperately fishing for contradictions where there are none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
As I said, the beauty of your errorism is that it's unnecessary and makes you seem unreachable and untrustable.
To whom? To you? Assuming you’re being honest, I could live with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, a choice between your question being less clear than you claim it to be and my having responded in a provocative manner.

The question is very clear, infact, crystal is opaque by comparison so I discount your jest that it's unclear; and I mentioned that baiting is futile, the reason being I don't take neurotics seriously.
Why, you seem to take yourself seriously enough. And however often you claim otherwise, "what does pride mean to you" is not exactly the clearest of questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
OK. I’m convinced of the possibility, even the probability, of pride leading to hatred against who or what harms the object of pride.

"Possibility, probability". This is not conviction.
Who says that conviction cannot refer to a possibility or probability? You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Whatever makes you happy, as I’m not following you here.

Feigning ignorance is indecent behaviour from you again.
Indecent behavior I leave to your kind, and I’m really not following you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I’m proud of my country.

Some crazy fellow leads my country (the object of my pride) to shame and disaster.

I hate that crazy fellow for having led my country (the object of my pride) to shame and disaster.

Kind of non sequitur but:

The fear of the object of pride being damaged or hurt leads to hate and everlasting determination to exact revenge in your case - and many others who fear the resurgence of authority.
There’s no non sequitur at all in my statement, as you seem to be reluctantly conceding before adding the "revenge" thing. And if by "authority" you mean scum like your friend Gerdes in power, I wouldn’t be too comfortable with that idea indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
What point am I supposed to be avoiding, my friend?

Ah, and if you’re looking for someone who needs a lecture on character, I suggest your friend Gerdes.

You're such a fastidious, meticulous man.
Meticulous maybe, fastidious is more like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Consider your modus operandi: your legalistic, prim lawyer type posturing; frequently pointing to previous posts here and elsewhere to reiterate a point you've made as though you keep track of everything.
No, I do keep track of everything, or at least I try. With quote-mining liars like your friend Gerdes, that’s a reasonable precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
This makes asking for these explanations seem like deceitful game playing and evasive manoeuvres; meaning that's all you have.
Deceitful game playing and evasive maneuvers is actually all your friend Gerdes can offer. I have arguments. And also evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Again it demonstates a niggardly personality.
That’s another thing you should be telling your friend Gerdes. And maybe you should also look in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Occam’s razor gives preference to the simplest explanation that takes all evidence into account. Which would that be in this case?

I say fear, directly leads to hate; you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
Your statement is wrong in two respects. One is that fear may but must not lead to hate.

What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love.

Besides, exemplifying meaning on hand of a consequence and "playing a game" by antagonizing my opponent with the consequence chosen as an example are not mutually exclusive propositions.

This whole thread is full of tedious verbosity from you.
No, it’s full of arguments that my opponents are often reduced to lamely calling "tedious verbosity" and such for lack of counterarguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Occam's razor says you are a relentless liar and I agree.
Occam’s Razor says no such thing, and your fondness of hollow catchphrases suggests you’re exactly what you’re calling me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Unless the issue of critical importance to world Jewry was proof of what happened at Chelmno and not violation of religious principles by desecration of human remains, what you say doesn’t affect the correctness of my assessment.

Non sequitur: this statement has no bearing on the original points made.
What "original points" exactly, if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Indecent behaviour from you again.
Do yourself a favor and stop making a fool of yourself with this "indecent behaviour" nonsense. That’s well-meaning advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
When talking to Jew-hating fanatics who spout nonsensical preconceived notions, that’s sort of unavoidable.

This statement changes nothing: you stand ideologically against the interests of White children.
What are "White children" supposed to be? Folks like Gerdes and yourself? I don’t care for ideology, but I sure do stand against the interests of such people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, the standard is enforced to avoid wasting a court’s time on proof of what has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt already.

You conveniently - and typically - omitted the bit where I said "and is compounded by laws forbidding debate elsewhere."
No, the "laws forbidding debate elsewhere" have nothing whatsoever to do with the reasons why proven facts are taken judicial notice of according to procedural rules with an old Anglo-Saxon tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Setting up straw-men I leave to my opponents, and your "lie" postulation is dogmatic indeed.

This is clearly a lie considering your world is flat and dinosaur strawman.
That wasn’t a straw-man, but an appropriate parallel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
As for dogma, revisionists don't accept the word of men without question on matters of extreme importance;
Actually if anyone does that, it’s "Revisionists" unquestioningly accepting the words of their mendacious gurus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
scientists ask for empirical evidence, as in proof,
Actually proof is the last thing "Revisionists" are interested in. Otherwise they wouldn’t baselessly dismiss all documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence that comes their way. Do scientists restrict their quest to a single piece or category of "best" evidence, by the way? Or do they look at all evidence they can lay they hands on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
not religious reverence for the words of priests such as the rabbi and Kola etc.
Accepting a religiously motivated complaint about certain facts as unintentional evidence to such facts has nothing to do with "religious reverence", and neither has assuming that a professional archaeologist provided an accurate rendering of his investigation findings if there’s no evidence to the contrary. That’s just common sense. Baselessly postulating unreliability of such sources by calling them "priests", just because their statements don’t fit a given belief system, has a lot more to do with religious reverence.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1010
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

To illustrate just how easy it is to debunk the big lie that burning bodies makes them magically disappear, look at the following (chapter 4.3) from Arnulf Neumaier’s THE TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndtreb.html

“Regarding the claim that the 870,000 corpses were eliminated completely without any trace, we must consider the quantities of ashes that remain… The wood ashes remaining would then have weighed approximately 1,000 metric tons… The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body's weight; given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs. The ashes from the 870,000 burned bodies would thus have weighed 6,387,500 lbs. The total quantity of ashes - wood ashes plus human ashes - would therefore have weighed almost 4,000 metric tons, or 8.6 million pounds, all of which (according to the witnesses) were then mixed with the soil and thrown back into the pits. Even if this quantity of ash had been mixed with the roughly 3.53 million cubic feet of soil excavated from the burial pits, it would be easy to find evidence for human remains of the quantity alleged by the witnesses. It must also be noted that in the incineration of corpses under the conditions specified by the witnesses, the bones would not have turned to ash, but would have remained as bones.”

Allegedly, 870,000 are buried in 6 "huge mass graves" at Treblinka, and allegedly 250,000 are buried in 7 "huge mass graves" at Sobibor. Yet to date, not one single grave at either of these locations has been proven to exist. Even the jews have been forced to admit that the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted after excavating the "lazarette" pit that - "There were no human remains found."

The greasy jews have also been forced to admit that the Soviets also failed, after 5 days of investigations, to locate a single "huge mass grave" or the "huge furnace pits" that the original story claimed existed. The Soviets even admitted that: "At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people."

In fact, not an iota of tangible physical evidence what-so-ever that substantiated the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation of 1,120,000 have ever been found at these two camps. 1/5th of the holohoax that could be proven in a heartbeat if the story is true, yet 65 years later - NOTHING.

Go figure.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1011
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Before I left for my vacation about three weeks ago, I gave my mendacious friend Gerdes a few more kicks in his yellow behind, see posts # 953 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=953 , # 954 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=954 , # 955 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=955 and # 956 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=956 .

In post # 955 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=955 , I left Gerdes some homework to do during my absence, in order to give him a chance to make good for his lies and for the cowardice and retarded obnoxiousness he has displayed throughout our discussions. The homework consisted of the five items quoted hereafter.

Quote:
1. A positive response to the question at the end of my post # 916:

Quote:
Now, Mr. Gerdes, can we move to the questions I have asked you and you have never answered, and to further questions I would like to ask you? The list is quite a long one, and unlike most of your questions, they are all pertinent and relevant. Can I post a list of my questions, and will you try to answer them to the best of your knowledge and ability as I have just answered your questions?
2. Changes on the NAFCASH site that make good for the following examples of Gerdian cowardice mentioned in my post # 903 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=903 :

Quote:
Readers who have followed this discussion will also remember how many questions (regarding evidence I have shown, regarding the relevance of his infantile "show me" – demands and regarding the rules and standards of evidence – if any – that these demands are based on, among other things) I have asked the fellow, and how few of these – if any at all – he has not run away from.

Readers will further remember Gerdes’ persistent refusal to define more precisely the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and to state what exactly he would accept as proof meeting those requirements, even though I made it real easy for him by providing a draft of such specification and asking him to modify it as he considered necessary (see my posts # 506 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=506 , # 528 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=528 , # 536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=536 , # 540 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=540, # 545 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=545, # 566 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=566 , among others) . The staple reply to my suggestion was the idiotic "what part of proof do you not understand?" – rhetoric. Asked if this meant submission to reasonable standards of proof such as applied in criminal investigation and historical research, Gerdes ignored the question.

Readers will further remember my suggestion that Gerdes make the NAFCASH challenge more transparent by clearly describing the procedure for selecting eligible applicants, submittal of evidence by such applicants, assessment of evidence submitted by NAFCASH and their decision about entitlement to the reward. The NAFCASH site is rather vague in this respect. Yet all requests that a potential applicant be informed more precisely about the procedures were met with the hysterical derision and Simian howling that is the hallmark of Gerdes’ "argumentation".

Another thing that I’m sure our readers recall is Gerdes’ refusal to introduce an escrow account provision (as is usually done in challenges of this nature, I’ve been told) or at least make it clear to a potential applicant that he may well have to run after x different challenge supporters (the number is 21 including Gerdes, according to the same) at y different places for z part of the reward amount to which each supporter has committed – a fact that would probably make a potential applicant whose first and foremost interest is the money think twice. Gerdes’ response to this reasonable suggestion was a most imbecile "why don’t you get the money from those filthy stinking-rich Jews" – rant.

As if these examples of Gerdian cowardice were not enough, Gerdes also excluded Belzec and Chelmno extermination camps from the challenge, obviously in order to limit a potential applicant’s opportunities to meet the challenge requirements. Asked why he had done so, the best he could come up with was some notoriously lame babbling about "simplification" and "focus", IIRC. Bullshit.

But that’s not yet all, folks. Apparently for no reason other than my apparent preference for ARCHAEOLOGY magazine over SKEPTIC magazine as the publisher of my future article containing evidence that meets the NAFCASH challenge requirements, miserable coward Gerdes excluded ARCHAEOLOGY magazine from the already limited list of accepted publishers (if he had balls, as I said before, he would at least have accepted any pertinent scientific magazine for publication of evidence meeting the challenge requirements) and limited a potential applicant’s choice of publishers to SKEPTIC magazine alone (to be sure, it was stated on the NAFCASH site that an applicant rejected by SKEPTIC "MAY" be given the chance to publish in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine instead, but Gerdes wouldn’t be Gerdes if that "MAY" did not mean "WILL NOT").

And what is more, Gerdes started making a fuss about an unfavorable opinion I had uttered on Topix about Shermer’s qualities as a researcher, obviously in order to make sure that Shermer’s resentment over such statement would hinder his publishing an article of mine in SKEPTIC magazine.
3. A post addressing my fellow HC bloggers below the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html, in order to make up for another example of Gerdian cowardice mentioned in post # 903.

4. On the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059, a link to the present VNN thread and links to my HC articles under the following links:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_28.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...enge_4802.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_29.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_30.html

5. On the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 , an invitation to Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis to report for debate on this VNN thread starting 25 August 2008.
I concluded my post # 955 with the following remark:

Quote:
You have three weeks for all the above, Mr. Gerdes. You can use these three weeks to make up for the cowardly behavior you have displayed throughout our discussions, or you can keep showing yourself as a mendacious and obnoxious bigmouth with no balls. The choice is yours.
How did Gerdes use the time and opportunity given to him?

Well, just as I expected he would, for what I can see so far: he ignored all the reasonable tasks I gave him and kept showing himself as the mendacious and obnoxious bigmouth with no balls that he has amply shown to be since we started our amicable conversations.

I have no access to the CODOH discussion forum at this moment and therefore cannot yet check what became of tasks # 4 and # 5. However, I would be very surprised if Gerdes had posted the links mentioned in # 4 on the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 , or even a link to the present VNN thread so that CODOH readers can check for themselves what’s going on here instead of having to rely on Gerdes’ distorted reporting. I would be even more surprised if Gerdes had invited the CODOH forum’s moderator Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis to discuss with me on VNN (if he had, Hargis would probably have reacted in his usual cowardly manner, by deleting the respective post). But I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Gerdes and "Hannover" Hargis had continued mouthing off about me on a forum to which I, as both of them know, have no access. That’s just the thing I would expect those two cowardly bitching fishwives to do, and just the thing I expect to find when I check out CODOH later this day.

As to task # 3, there’s no message from Gerdes below the HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . Just like I expected, Gerdes is too much a coward to directly address my fellow HC bloggers, which would have been the least thing to do after he mouthed off about them on this thread. From my post # 903 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=903 :

Quote:
Shall I also mention Gerdes’ persistent failure, after mouthing off about my fellow HC bloggers and my subsequent request that he address them directly, to do so by posting a comment below the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html , despite my several reminders in this sense?
As to task # 2, a cursory look at the NAFCASH site has revealed nothing in this direction. I may have missed something, but does anyone here seriously expect cowardly liar Gerdes to have made any of the amendments required to turn the current NAFCASH hoax into a more or less fair and honest challenge?

That leaves task # 1, for now:

Quote:
1. A positive response to the question at the end of my post # 916:

Quote:
Now, Mr. Gerdes, can we move to the questions I have asked you and you have never answered, and to further questions I would like to ask you? The list is quite a long one, and unlike most of your questions, they are all pertinent and relevant. Can I post a list of my questions, and will you try to answer them to the best of your knowledge and ability as I have just answered your questions?
Has Gerdes expressed his willingness to discuss the questions that I asked him and he so far failed to answer, as well as further questions I would like to ask him?

Has he even addressed the answers to his irrelevant and/or imbecile questions that I provided in post # 916 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=916 ?

That’s what we’ll look at in the following, by going though the posts that Gerdes produced in my absence, insofar as they are addressed to me.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1012
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Gerdes’ post # 962 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=962 :

Gerdes acknowledges having read my vacation announcement and indulges in some more of the self-projecting name-calling and somewhat-less-than-convincing victory dances that are the hallmark of his stance.

Gerdes’ post # 963 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=963 :

Some hysterical laughter about photos of bone fragments at Sobibor. Poor Gerdes.

Gerdes’ post # 964 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=964 :

Gerdes must be suffering from memory failures, for he already forgot about my announced holiday absence and therefore idiotically claims that I ran away from answering some imbecile questions of his:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Well, I'm not surprised that Roberta has tucked tail and ran back to her boyfriend so he can cover her ass and she can avoid answering inconvenient questions. I kicked the shit out of her so bad over at topix, she stopped "debating" me there over a week ago. As soon as I put the unanswered questions to her, she had no choice but to run away like the coward she is, and now she's doing the same here.
Or then he’s just lying again, something that wouldn’t surprise me either. As I wrote in my post # 955:

Quote:
I’m telling you this because I don’t want you to have a pretext to claim that I have run away and you have won the day (I guess you’ll do that anyway, but you will thereby only be showing again what a pathetic liar and infantile jerk you are).
Following this instructively Gerdian introduction, Gerdes again turns to one of the very few lines of argumentation his limited intellect (and accordingly limited repertoire) allows for: rephrasing or regurgitating his silly questions without addressing what answers to such or similar questions have already been provided.

Let’s see what he’s got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?
The following answers included in post # 916 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=916 take care of the above five questions:

Quote:
Questions irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant questions:

1. Shermer is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that.

2. I don’t know if Shermer was physically in Sobibor camp and if there are any photos showing him there, and I couldn’t care less.
What part of "I don’t know and I don’t care" could be too hard for Gerdes’ tiny brain to understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any human remains actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?
The above showpieces of Gerdian imbecility are mostly taken care of in the following part of my post # 916:

Quote:
Questions irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), and also of limited if any relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to these questions of limited if any relevance:

1. Prof. Kola is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that. He is, if anything, a potential source of information.

2. The dates on which Prof. Kola conducted his investigations at Sobibor in 2001 must have been prior to the Reuters press release of 23 November 2001:
Quote:
(Reuters Nov., 23, 2001)

MASS GRAVES FOUND AT NAZI POLISH DEATH CAMP

"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters.''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said.''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.'' Few prisoners survived Sobibor among them some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on October 14, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but some survived the war."
2. No photos of Prof. Kola in person doing excavation work have to my knowledge been published. However, I have been informed by the director of the Sobibor Archaeology Project, Mr. Yoram Haimi, that the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html are related to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001.

3. While no photographs are required to prove that the mass graves actually exist, the three photographs from the above-mentioned series obviously show substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves, which are clearly distinguishable from the light brown soil of Sobibor.

[Three photos of core samples]

The light gray substance on the first two photos must be ashes of human bone and tissue.

The black substance on the second photo must be wood ash.

The white substance on the third photo must be either bone ash or lime.

My assumptions regarding the nature of these substances are supported by

a) their aspect
b) their context (Prof. Kola’s investigation in 2001, the essential result of which was finding the mass graves) , and
c) the absence of any alternative theory (at least Gerdes has provided none) as to what these substances might be.
The only question not addressed in the above is why no information about Kola’s findings, except for what he described in his 2001 press statement and the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html , has so far been made public. As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that the jews claim are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff?"
Again from post # 916:

Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also of limited if any relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to question of limited if any relevance:

I am not familiar at this moment with the results of such analysis, which have not been published. However, it seems reasonable to assume that if such analysis was done – which is probably the case –, the results confirmed my assumptions mentioned in answer B.3 above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"
See answer to questions 6 to 13. Asking for a "date" is idiotic even by Gerdian standards. How the fuck am I supposed to know? I don’t think anyone knows a date at this moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
16 - What proof is there that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash?
Again from post # 916:

Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), but of relevance for the "bonus reward" of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to question of limited relevance:

All captioned photos showing this mound of ash, while not necessarily if at all describing it as "huge" or as a "mountain", refer to it as being made up of or containing human ash. Photos of this mound include, without limitation, the photos shown under item IV.2.3 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and those shown under the following links:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor039.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor040.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor043.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor082.html

The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 .

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
17 - Where are the photographs of the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of?
Again from post # 916:

Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), and also without relevance for the "bonus reward" or the main reward of the NAFCASH challenge, as currently worded under http://www.nafcash.com/ .

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant question:

The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001. They were probably brought to the surface by postwar robbery digging, which would mean it is impossible to determine which of the grave pits contained these specific ashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
18 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?
Besides the fact that this "challenge" is a transparent hoax, because Gerdes’ refuses to specify what evidence would be accepted as meeting the challenge requirements, and because potential applicants are left in the dark as to how their submission of evidence will be processed and that a winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless clowns for the share of the reward money to which each of these clowns has supposedly committed? And besides the fact that a "show me dead bodies and you’ll get money" challenge is one that most people will probably find too disgusting to even consider accepting it? Well, the other reason is that archaeological work likely to produce evidence that meets the challenge requirements (among much other evidence) is still under way, and even when it has been concluded a potential applicant – like myself – will still have to gain access to its results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

“Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description. Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”

19 - And where can we find this published report?
In the sense in which I used the term in the above-quoted statement, i.e. as including a public description at a press interview? Here:

Quote:
(Reuters Nov., 23, 2001)

MASS GRAVES FOUND AT NAZI POLISH DEATH CAMP

"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters. ''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said. ''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.'' Few prisoners survived Sobibor among them some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on October 14, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but some survived the war."
Quoted contents of the report are highlighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
20 - Or did you lie about it being published?
Unlike stinking liar Gerdes, whose lies I long ceased to bother counting, I don’t lie.

Quote:
19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the questions about the soil core samples of Sobibor?
Again from post # 916:

Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant question:

As lying Gerdes well knows, the only one who has been running away from questions regarding these core drill samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

is Gerdes himself. I have asked him several times what, other than ashes of human bone and tissue, wood ashes, bone ash or lime the substances distinguishable from the light-brown soil in these samples could possibly be. He has neither provided an alternative explanation and nor had the courage to at least openly admit that he has no alternative explanation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
21 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say those core samples are comprised of?
Again from post # 916:

Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant question:

1. Unlike Mr. Gerdes and others of his ilk, the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are not frauds. They are serious and competent archaeologists.

2. What I have learned from them about these samples is that they pertain to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, see above answer B.2.

3. This means that if – as is probably the case – these core samples were analyzed to confirm that they contain what their aspect suggests, this was done in 2001 by or on behalf of Prof. Kola’s team, and not by or on behalf of the Sobibor Archaeology Project.
In my next conversation with the director of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, I’ll address the question what these core samples are comprised of. I don’t expect his assessment to differ from mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
22 - Can you show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Sobibor - yes or no?
If photographs of core samples qualify, yes:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

If a photo showing the whole of a given mass grave is what is being asked for, the answer is: not yet, but maybe before the end of this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, have I ever told you that you’re priceless?
I have very appropriately described Gerdes as a priceless demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility. That must have hit a raw nerve, judging by his recurring imitations of my statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Over 10,000 views on this thread alone. Just think how many people now know about the fraudulent Sobibor "excavations" that didn't know about it before?
About excavations actually carried out at Sobibor, lots of people may have learned on this thread.

"Fraudulent" excavations, on the other hand, only exist in the fantasies of a bunch of loonies who call anything "fraudulent" that doesn’t fit their ideological bubble, and whose chief bigmouth has provided no reason whatsoever to suspect any fraudulence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And the same goes for the nafcash challenge.
… which, unlike the Sobibor excavations, has actually been exposed as fraudulent. Was that a Freudian slip on the part of Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Thank you Retardo.
Gratitude is all on my side. A demonstration piece of cowardly, mendacious and obnoxious manure like Gerdes is hard to find even in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Priceless.
Yep, that’s exactly what Gerdes is. So pricelessly self-defeating that one might suspect he’s an agent provocateur from the ADL.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1013
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Gerdes’ post # 966 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=966 :

Gerdes again shows his woeful lack of arguments by commenting a reasonable argument of mine with a hollow "priceless". Poor Gerdes.

And he seems to have remembered that I was on vacation, judging by the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Thank you Roberta. (I hope your shock treatments are going well.)
Gerdes post # 967 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=967:

Gerdes is again trying to connect me to Shermer (who I have no connection with) and claiming I have "run away":

Quote:
The lying coward has been running from me now for 4 years. Now his partner Retardo has run away also.
Maybe Gerdes got so excited bitching about his everlasting obsession Shermer that he again forgot I was on vacation.

Or then his well-known compulsion to lie got the better of him once more.

Gerdes post # 969 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=969:

One week after my holiday departure, I still must have figured prominently in poor Gerdes’ nightmares. He must have seen me in one the night before he wrote the following shit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
(Just imagine a book written by the disgusting jewbitch Roberta and you can get an idea of what it's like.)
Another nightmare featuring me must have preceded Gerdes’ post # 971 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=971 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
I just thought I should save this just in case the lying jewbitch went back and deleted it. This is from Roberta's post #423

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

Roberta, what has Shermer told you about his investigation / findings?

You have contacted Shermer by now and asked him, haven't you?

Roberta:

I contacted Shermer on 15 May 2008 to call his attention to my HC article about Gerdes. The message read as follows:

Quote:

Dear Dr. Shermer,

My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp, I am a German citizen living and working in Portugal , and I post on the RODOH forum ( http://rodohforum.yuku.com/directory ) and the “Holocaust Controversies” blog. ( http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspt.com/ ).

I’m writing to you because I thought you might be interested in the last HC article, which is about your “friend” Greg Gerdes of NAFCASH. The article has already been brought to Mr. Gerdes’ attention.

Best regards,
Roberto Muehlenkamp



On the same day I sent a PS reading as follows:


Quote:

P.S. The address of HC is:
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com


A bit of publicity for the HC blog, taking advantage of our common acquaintance Gerdes. That was it. There was no feedback from Shermer.
Even if one could as a poster delete one’s previous posts on this thread – I wouldn’t know how to do that with my post # 423 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=423 , which apparently cannot even be edited anymore, probably because the forum software rightly blocks the editing of older posts – , and even if I were a dishonest piece of canine manure like Gerdes, what reasons should I have to consider deleting this post?

Apart from showing that my contacts with Shermer are limited to the two e-mails quoted in this post – in which I didn’t ask Shermer any questions about his "investigations/findings", the post contains questions never answered by Gerdes, arguments never refuted by Gerdes, and other kicks in Gerdes’ fat Nazi behind.

So why the fuck should I delete it, Mr. Gerdes?

Time to get yourself a brain, my friend.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1014
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

6 days ago, poor Gerdes must have had another bad night in which he dreamed of me kicking his ass all over the place. The result was his post # 984 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=984 , which will be commented hereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta (post #916):

Quote:
"No photos of Prof. Kola in person doing excavation work have to my knowledge been published. However, I have been informed by the director of the Sobibor Archaeology Project, Mr. Yoram Haimi, that the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html are related to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001.

While no photographs are required to prove that the mass graves actually exist, the three photographs from the above-mentioned series obviously show substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves, which are clearly distinguishable from the light brown soil of Sobibor."

So the greasy jewbitch admits that she's been in contact with fellow greasball haimi.
There’s nothing to "admit" about having been in contact with a professional archaeologist conducting an investigation that may take care of what little room for rhetoric "Revisionism" still has. It’s something to be proud of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
So why then does she not know the results of any analysis of said "substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves?"
Because, as I told Gerdes in post # 916, it wasn’t the Sobibor Archaeology Project that took these samples. It was Prof. Kola in 2001. Gerdes should learn to first read, then think, and only then hit the keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

Quote:
"I am not familiar at this moment with the results of such analysis, which have not been published. However, it seems reasonable to assume that if such analysis was done – which is probably the case – , the results confirmed my assumptions mentioned in answer B.3 above."

Let's see the results of the analysis and lets see the photos of the other core samples.
We will see all that if and when a detailed report on the findings of Prof. Kola’s 2001 investigation is published, Mr. Gerdes. Time enough for you to train chewing the carpet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
How many core samples were taken?
I have no idea, and I don’t think anyone other than the people who conducted the 2001 investigation (who I’m not in contact with) currently has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Later in the same post:

E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Roberta:

Quote:
"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes."

Notice how the lying jewbitch is trying to imply that there have been core samples taken from the mound.
What is noticeable is that Gerdes cannot read or is too dumb to understand what I wrote. What I’m saying is that on these core samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

you can see that the soil of Sobibor has a light-brown color, which is different from the light gray color of the mound. This means that the mound does not consist of soil. It consists of a light gray substance other than soil. What could that substance be, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Let's see the photos of these alleged core samples and lets see the results of the analysis of the alleged samples.
The photos of the core samples – which I never said were from the mound, contrary to what gibbering idiot Gerdes claims – you see above. For the results of the analysis of these samples, we’ll have to wait until a detailed report on Kola’s 2001 investigation is published. Meanwhile, Gerdes may try answering some questions he has long been running away from:

1. What, other than human ashes (of bone and tissue), could the light gray substance on the core sample shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html possibly be?

2. What, other than wood ash, could the black substance on the core sample shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html possibly be?

3. What, other than either bone ash or lime, could the white substance on the core sample shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html possibly be?

How about trying to answer these questions instead of yelling for analyses you know are not yet available to the public, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

Quote:
"...So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ."

What burnt bodies?
Those of at least about 150,000 people shown by all known evidence to have been murdered and burned at Sobibor, Mr. Gerdes. Or do you know of any evidence that they were taken to the "Russian East"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Where?
In the section of former Sobibor extermination camp known as "Camp III", Mr. Gerdes. Where else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Robeta:

Quote:
"...The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thank you Roberta.
Gratitude is all on my side, Mr. Gerdes. You have again shown that hollow derision is the best you can offer by way of an argument against my very reasonable conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Have I ever told you that you're priceless?
No, Mr. Gerdes, that honor belongs to you. Thanks for once more showing what a priceless demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility you are.

The nightmare leading to post # 984 must have been real bad, judging by how it led to more of Gerdes’ infantile "show me, show me" and "let’s see photos" – yelling in post # 985 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=985, post # 987 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=987 and post # 988 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=988.

In the last of these posts, the fellow kept yelling for information about analyses of core samples that were taken during an investigation (Kola, 2001) the results of which – as Gerdes well knows – have not yet been published.

That being so, please tell us, Mr. Gerdes: how the fuck am I supposed to know if (as would correspond to good professional practice and is therefore likely to be the case) the core samples from Prof. Kola’s 2001 investigation were analyzed and what the results of the analysis were?

Time for you to get a brain, Mr. Gerdes.

Poor Gerdes’ discomfort over his nightmare must have been such that he again, as becomes apparent from his post # 989 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=989 , forgot about my being on vacation. In his post # 990 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=990 , Slanim2 had to remind him of this fact.

Over the last three weeks, while enjoying sunny southern Spain in the company of my daughters and my beloved Berlin with my wife, I didn’t waste a thought on this pitiable intellectual midget Gerdes. His attacking me while I was gone, on the other hand, suggests that his pathetic obsession with me never left him alone. There’s the difference between someone who is comfortable with his arguments as I am, and someone who for all his bigmouthed verbosity knows how full of shit he is and how vacuous his "Revisionist" articles of faith are. And there’s also the difference between a reasonable person who has a life and the frustrated monomaniac haunted by fixed ideas that Gerdes obviously is.

Thanks for making it so clear what a small and unhappy creature you are, Mr. Gerdes. And what small and unhappy creatures it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1015
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
To illustrate just how easy it is to debunk the big lie that burning bodies makes them magically disappear, look at the following (chapter 4.3) from Arnulf Neumaier’s THE TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndtreb.html

“Regarding the claim that the 870,000 corpses were eliminated completely without any trace, we must consider the quantities of ashes that remain… The wood ashes remaining would then have weighed approximately 1,000 metric tons… The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body's weight; given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs. The ashes from the 870,000 burned bodies would thus have weighed 6,387,500 lbs. The total quantity of ashes - wood ashes plus human ashes - would therefore have weighed almost 4,000 metric tons, or 8.6 million pounds, all of which (according to the witnesses) were then mixed with the soil and thrown back into the pits. Even if this quantity of ash had been mixed with the roughly 3.53 million cubic feet of soil excavated from the burial pits, it would be easy to find evidence for human remains of the quantity alleged by the witnesses. It must also be noted that in the incineration of corpses under the conditions specified by the witnesses, the bones would not have turned to ash, but would have remained as bones.”

Allegedly, 870,000 are buried in 6 "huge mass graves" at Treblinka, and allegedly 250,000 are buried in 7 "huge mass graves" at Sobibor. Yet to date, not one single grave at either of these locations has been proven to exist. Even the jews have been forced to admit that the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted after excavating the "lazarette" pit that - "There were no human remains found."

The greasy jews have also been forced to admit that the Soviets also failed, after 5 days of investigations, to locate a single "huge mass grave" or the "huge furnace pits" that the original story claimed existed. The Soviets even admitted that: "At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people."

In fact, not an iota of tangible physical evidence what-so-ever that substantiated the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation of 1,120,000 have ever been found at these two camps. 1/5th of the holohoax that could be proven in a heartbeat if the story is true, yet 65 years later - NOTHING.

Go figure.
That’s my Gerdes - still repeating the same old "not an iota of tangible physical evidence" crap and ignoring the physical evidence listed in my posts # 172 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=172, # 194 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=194 and # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 (not to mention all the other evidence), as well as our discussions about the physical evidence.

And thanks for quoting that fraud Neumaier, Mr. Gerdes. Care to tell us on what basis he postulated an average body weight of 132 lb, and why he made a fuss about the alleged weight of the remains instead of comparing their volume with the volume of the pits? And why he omits the fact that what bones survived cremation would mostly or wholly be friable calcinated bones, which would fall apart by themselves or be easy to crush?

You see, how easy or how hard it would be to quantify the human remains found inside the former mass graves depends not on how much they weigh but on what volume they occupy, in relation to the volume of the soil they are mixed with. Elementary logic.
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1016
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Well well well, the bitch is back! How did that frontal lobotomy feel Roberta?

Roberta:

"As I learned from the greasy jew Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved."


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


The holocaust industry / jews / Polish Government lack the spare change to pay Kola? LOL!!!


Have I ever told you that you're priceless Roberta?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1017
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"You see, how easy or how hard it would be to quantify the human remains found inside the former mass graves depends not on how much they weigh but on what volume they occupy, in relation to the volume of the soil they are mixed with. Elementary logic."

Former? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

What former mass graves Roberta?

Can you show us the location of the "former mass graves?"

I didn't think so.


Have I ever told you that you're priceless Roberta?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1018
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Here again are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that Roberta has run away from.


1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

* Note: Contact information for the lying coward Shermer can be found at the bottom of this link here:

http://www.vho.org/tr/2002/3/tr11shermer.html

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any human remains actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that the jews claim are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash?

17 - Where are the photographs of the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of?

18 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?


Roberta:

“Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description. Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”


19 - And where can we find this published report?

20 - Or did you lie about it being published?

19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the questions about the soil core samples of Sobibor?

21 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say those core samples are comprised of?

22 - Can you show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Sobibor - yes or no?


Thank you.

Have I ever told you that you're priceless Roberta?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1019
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

1/5th of the holohoax allegedly buried in 13 "huge mass graves," one of which has already been proven to contain - not a single body, bone, bullet, shell casing or even a single tooth. Which means the official story now claims that 1,120,000 jews are allegedly buried in 12 "huge mass graves."

Mmmmm. Why can't the greasy jews locate a single one of these alleged "huge mass graves?"

Oh wait - they have! They just don't have the money to pay the guy who's "sitting on his findings, so to say."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


The holocaust industry / jews / Polish Government lack the spare change to pay Kola? LOL!!!


Have I ever told you that you're priceless Roberta?
 
Old August 25th, 2008 #1020
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

NOTE: Neither the Soviet nor Polish investigation teams located an iota of tangible physical evidence what-so-ever that substantiated the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation. The only human remains ever found on site (by the Poles) were the desecrated remains of the bodies dug out of the nearby cemetery by the Soviets. In fact, the Polish investigator Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz admitted in his summary of his investigation: “During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.”
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.
Page generated in 0.35994 seconds.