VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 19th, 2013 #81
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Watch how a liberal reacts when a White person TRIES to explain they hate African cultures because of their cannabalistic practices, and the tiresome effort put forth as said liberals explodes in a fit of rage because the liberal only see Race as the culprit.
I disagree with African cannibalism and how they work things over there as well. But I don't say anything because it's not my culture. For a mother to wake up one day to find her child is no longer beside her because it had been sacrificed is beyond crazy. Like I said, I'm an individual. I'm open minded so I wouldn't just come here to start anything. You guys are right in some points. Talking about black gangsters and how they're destroying everything. I agree. But to blame all blacks for it is a disagree. Even other blacks hate gangsters. Believe me they do.

I heard a black woman refer to a gangster male as a N and I don't blame her. They're bad people most of the time.

Old November 19th, 2013 #82
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
Use your mind to think. Not your ass hun.

Old November 19th, 2013 #83
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Any simple research would show that about only 2% of the Black US population is incarcerated(there are less than 1 million incarcerated of 40 million blacks in the US) and from what we can prove with statistics less than 17% are criminals(parolees, prisoners, ex-felons). So to stereotype the majority or even a significant minority amount of the US black population is more than a bit of a stretch.

Every racist should watch this so they can see that teens and younger people including children don't give a damn any more.

Old November 20th, 2013 #84
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henly View Post
Use your mind to think. Not your ass hun.

Old November 20th, 2013 #85
Lila Henly

Quote:
I'd like to see her demand the royal son of Japan's emperor to dare marry outside his race because it's all just skin color anyways. Or, for fuck's sake, a Korean!
Already happened. You're years late hun.

Old November 20th, 2013 #86
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
That's actually funny to me XD. Lols.

Old November 20th, 2013 #87
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
In fact, I have two questions, which is includes the title question and this; "what exactly contributes to the failure of multiculturalism in the United States of America?" I just want to learn your take on the matter.
[IMG][/IMG]

No problem with it.

Old November 21st, 2013 #88
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Already happened. You're years late hun.

Link to article of this event?

Old November 21st, 2013 #89
Lila Henly

Quote:
Link to article of this event?
History professor sweets :/ Before you go off the handle he is white. He's a professor at my college, I will ask him for the information if you like.

Old May 22nd, 2014 #90
Kevin Phelps

It doesn't. Look around you. People are dating people of different races, people hang out with friends of different races, and are happy with this mixture. You guys obviously don't, so don't mingle with non-white people if that is your desire. Nobody is forcing you to date a black woman or hang out with a bunch of Latinos at the mall. Go hang out with your like-minded Caucasian friends and be happy with that.
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.

Old June 1st, 2014 #91
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Look around you.
We are. You should too.
Rhodesia, SWA and South Africa today, all the major cities in the White countries, and all the areas where non-Whites gather, Detroit for example, are living proof of all that we say.

We've seen that Whites who mix get killed.
Whites who allow more than few percent into an area experience an explosion of rape, crime, murder, corruption and filth.
Whites who allow non-Whites into leadership positions over Whites are wiped out.
There is no reason anymore to allow non-Whites to live with us.
Thanks to modern technology, we can mechanise.

The evidence for its failing, and why it can never work, is disease.

Nature wants the species and sub-species to stay separate, and via disease, kills those who mix or move around too much.
Different races are different species.

When people live in an area, they become immune to the diseases in that area, or learn how to avoid/manage them.
When they travel they are exposed to other peoples and areas diseases, and vice-versa.

When the Italians began trading with Asians, their ships picked up the black rat and the fleas on it as well, on their ships.
When the ships returned, the fleas began biting humans, transferring the bacteria and viruses they carried.
These in turn were spread via coughing and the filth of the cities.
This resulted in the black death, and around a third of all Whites in Europe died from it.
Mixing and trading with non-Whites results in death.

Queers and degenerates die from TB, hepatitus and STD's.
These are contagious, and kill those around them as well.
Societies that tolerate degeneracy are exterminated.

Using other races for cheap labour has resulted in the collapse of white civilization every time, throughout all of history.

Nature has laws.
Those people and societies and nations that obey them, thrive.
Those that don't, die.

Morals, ethics, values, family, community, political control over living space traditionally city states for Whites, self-sufficiency and staying separate from non-Whites are not nice to haves, they are what separates life from death.

Quote:
Go hang out with your like-minded Caucasian friends and be happy with that.
Hang out? What a juvenile suggestion. Do you think we are concerned about a mall?
We want our own states. You will be left behind, with your non-White friends.

Old July 20th, 2014 #92
Dyrith
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
We are. You should too.
Rhodesia, SWA and South Africa today, all the major cities in the White countries, and all the areas where non-Whites gather, Detroit for example, are living proof of all that we say.

We've seen that Whites who mix get killed.
Whites who allow more than few percent into an area experience an explosion of rape, crime, murder, corruption and filth.
Whites who allow non-Whites into leadership positions over Whites are wiped out.
There is no reason anymore to allow non-Whites to live with us.
Thanks to modern technology, we can mechanise.

The evidence for its failing, and why it can never work, is disease.

Nature wants the species and sub-species to stay separate, and via disease, kills those who mix or move around too much.
Different races are different species.

When people live in an area, they become immune to the diseases in that area, or learn how to avoid/manage them.
When they travel they are exposed to other peoples and areas diseases, and vice-versa.

When the Italians began trading with Asians, their ships picked up the black rat and the fleas on it as well, on their ships.
When the ships returned, the fleas began biting humans, transferring the bacteria and viruses they carried.
These in turn were spread via coughing and the filth of the cities.
This resulted in the black death, and around a third of all Whites in Europe died from it.
Mixing and trading with non-Whites results in death.

Queers and degenerates die from TB, hepatitus and STD's.
These are contagious, and kill those around them as well.
Societies that tolerate degeneracy are exterminated.

Using other races for cheap labour has resulted in the collapse of white civilization every time, throughout all of history.

Nature has laws.
Those people and societies and nations that obey them, thrive.
Those that don't, die.

Morals, ethics, values, family, community, political control over living space traditionally city states for Whites, self-sufficiency and staying separate from non-Whites are not nice to haves, they are what separates life from death.

Hang out? What a juvenile suggestion. Do you think we are concerned about a mall?
We want our own states. You will be left behind, with your non-White friends.
Nicely said to shut down these asians and antiwhites that stumbled on this board.
They cannot even imagine typing a response to your post because deep down they know you are right about everything you said. Cheers brother.

Old October 14th, 2014 #93
Lincoln Briggs

To the OP, it's pretty simple,really.

Look at pictures of different places from around the world. You'll notice one thing pretty quickly. All the places that are inhabited by Whites are full of happy,healthy, and wealthy people. All the places that are inhabited by browns or blacks are shitholes filled with disease,crime, and corruption. We get no argument about that from niggers,jews, and libtards but they insist it's because of "muh slaberee" or "da eebil colognealism". I can easily prove it's not. It can't be because Whites were also enslaved,for 1400 years,not 400, not 200 like the niggers in America. 1400. It was called feudalism and the Whites who lived under it didn't get a stipend from their master to go fuck nigger whores like nigger slaves in America did. They weren't taken care of as well because the landlord did not purchase his White slaves,the slaves paid HIM to live on the land and work for him. They paid him 2/3rds of everything they produced and barely got enough to eat. Their teeth fell out and their limbs rotted off and nobody gave a shit. If they complained, they were murdered. So if the dysfunction in Nigeria you came to America to escape were caused by "muh slaberee", it should be ten times worse over here,or at least in Europe where this slavery took place. It's not.

Next argument, "muh colognealism". Large swathes of Europe were colonized by Muslims over several periods in history. We drove them back each time and reclaimed our nations for Whites. Perhaps you've heard of this, some of the colonizers were from nations near your own.You're probably related to them.

Are the majority of Europeans rapists and murderers like your kinsfolk back in Niggeria? Nope.

So why does multiculturalism fail? That's easy,browns and blacks like yourselves have IQ's in the high 90's at best (average is about 75 in Africa) and low impulse control, and absolutely no ability to delay gratification. You eat the seed corn and then pollute the fields when it's all gone. You murder and rape the farmer and his family. And then the product and the means of production are both gone, and none of you have the intelligence,the ability, patience,or determination to even mimic the farmer's actions. And if one of you did manage to achieve this miracle, the others would kill and rape his family and eat his seed corn and pollute the field.

And to TXC, your argument about Whites moving to a non-White continent is a joke. Whites didn't know there were any people in North America and had no way of knowing whether they were White people or not. There almost weren't any non-Whites here by the time we showed up. African TB from niggers carried by seals that the nigger natives were probably raping killed over half of them. We went to Antarctica too. I suppose we shouldn't have gone there either,as even though it is a frozen wasteland that was newly discovered by us and we'd certainly read no records of its inhabitants by African explorers (Because Africans are retards who never even invented an original written language) and thus not known to be inhabited it would be silly of us to go and find out.

In contrast,niggers and spics and other non-Whites KNOW that Europe and America are White homelands.That's the reason they come here in the first place. If it was another nigger or mud cesspit what would be the point?

Old January 22nd, 2016 #94
Tony Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why is it illegal for Whites to exclude non-whites from their communities? it used to be legal, was legal for the first 150+ years of this country, so clearly it was what the founders intended. why is it illegal now? Answer that and you have your answer.

Who benefits from blacks living with whites?

Blacks benefit. And jews benefit. Whites don't benefit.

If "racism" really was terrible, blacks like you wouldn't be flocking to the US. If racists were really bad people, the government could set aside a state or two for racists only. But it would never do that. Perhaps you can figure out why.

What do you think would happen if the government that from today forward West Virginia, say, were to be for whites only. No other races would be allowed to live there. What do you think would happen? Serious question.
They're just giving back the benefits that they would have given you if you hadn't stolen land first

Old February 5th, 2017 #95
David Baxter

Multiculturalism fails because it doesn't have the best interest of white people at heart. I always hear "diversity makes us stronger." No, diversity means that there are too many white people. It also means that more of the population will be on welfare for white people to pay for. Nobody likes to be used. Imagine if whites were on welfare, like blacks/other minorities are now. The blacks would be raising hell. They don't mind leeching off of us, but how dare you want to do it to them.

Thread