VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Jewish Inspired Rolling Stones and the Disappointing Inaugural Concert

I was disappointed in the Inaugural Concert, sad to say. It was, in my opinion, trashy for the most part. The exception was Jackie Evancho and the MT Choir.

But for the President and First Lady to walk out to The Rolling Stones was such a degenerate choice, imo.

I had read years ago of actress Mackenzie Phillips-she alleges she was molested by her father, John Phillips, of The Mamas and Papas fame. She also alleges that Mick Jagger slept with her, making the comment, "I've been waiting for this since you were 11 years old."

I've never liked Jagger anyway, but after knowing that, particularly didn't, as I believe Mackenzie's account of sicko Hollyweird.

Looked into it and cannot prove Jagger is a Jew-but the Stones have a long history of being propped up by all things Jewish:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.597300

Excerpt:
"..Most of the members of the Stones served their apprenticeship in Blues Incorporated, a band led by blues guitarist Alexis Korner, who was born in Paris to an Austrian Jewish father and a Turkish-Greek mother. Stones founding guitarist Brian Jones, drummer Charlie Watts, and keyboardist Ian Stewart all played with Blues Incorporated, and vocalist Mick Jagger and guitarist Keith Richards jammed with the group on a number of occasions, before the five joined forces and formed The Rolling Stones..."

One thing to note: Trump had much better entertainment in mind, but they didn't have the courage to perform there-or some had political leanings that wouldn't allow them to do so. Therefore, we got this terrible line up, bands like '3 Doors Down', Toby Keith, the Stones song, The drummer with the mohawk whose name escapes me, and so on. Ew.

National Anthem was a saving grace, sung by Evancho. Michelle Obama looked quite miserable behind her :

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...guration-video

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 23rd, 2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Misread that bit about Korner, so no proof Jagger and co. are Jewish. TY littlefieldjohn for heads up.

Old February 22nd, 2017 #2
Jarl i torpet

I find your criticism unconvincing but whatever. Sympathy for the Devil is probably the best, and definitely the most famous, anti kike song ever.

Quote:
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedy's?
When after all
It was you and me
Supposedly the song is about not closing your eyes to the existence of evil. Funny (or maybe just inevitable?) how the examples of evil in the song were perpetrated by members of a certain ethnic group.

Old February 22nd, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl i torpet View Post
I find your criticism unconvincing but whatever. Sympathy for the Devil is probably the best, and definitely the most famous, anti kike song ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl i torpet View Post
Supposedly the song is about not closing your eyes to the existence of evil. Funny (or maybe just inevitable?) how the examples of evil in the song were perpetrated by members of a certain ethnic group.
'Best' is a matter of taste. Music is subjective. Led Zepplin are IMO better, and not Jewy or race traitors.

As for the song you reference:

Jagger said the song was based on a Baudelaire idea, and a book given to him by Junkie Marianne Faithful.
Marianne was an Austrian Jew, by way of her maternal grandma.

I hate both the 'samba' beat and the message-it's typical Jewywood-all the 'atrocities' from the perspective of the 'devil.' Just stupid Hollywood Satan shit. Fake rebellion.

IMHO.

As for Jewish influence-making anti Jewish sentiment unlikely:
There is their Jewish manager, Andrew Loog Oldham.
Jewish accountant, Allen Klein.
Jewish photographer, Gered Mankowitz.
Jewish songwriter, Jerry Ragovoy. ('Tiiiiime, is on my siiide.')

And here is something to indicate it's possible that Richards has Jewish ancestry-his words here:

"..Richards himself acknowledged the song’s debt to Jewish music, telling Rolling Stone magazine, “It was a different style to everything I’d done before… Maybe it was the Jew in me. It’s more to me like ‘Hava Nagila’ or some Gypsy lick. Maybe I picked it up from my granddad.” That last comment is the only hint that any of the members of the Rolling Stones may have Jewish ancestry, but has mostly been dismissed as Richards just taking the piss, as an Englishman is wont to do.."

That is from: http://forward.com/culture/199408/th...olling-stones/

Soo, I don't know how many people sing 'anti Kike' songs who then say 'It's the Jew in me', even as a joke. Odd.

If I'm going to listen to race traitors, John Lennon had more talent in his pinky toe than all the 'Stones' put together. IMHO.

Thread