Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2009 #61
Big Effer

There are innate differences between the races, period. Anyone that's been around blacks, mestizos etc. knows they are simply more violent, along with having lower intelligence on average than Whites. I went to school with blacks and mexicans and I can attest to this. From kindergarten on they were just more violent, more prone to steal, far more prone to gather in groups and attack someone. It isn't cultural, it's genetic. With all the advantages handed to blacks and browns the majority still live in squalor and behave as they do in their native lands. Mexico is a dump because it's still full of mexicans despite so many running to the former USA. Africa is a dump because it's filled with groids. I have to admit I do nothing but chuckle at the jews in S. Africa who find themselves being attacked, raped, murdered by blacks, and are now openly saying that things were actually better under white rule. You reap what you sow, and that's coming here to the Kwa.

Old March 7th, 2009 #62
Curtis Stone

If you are talking about dangerous to live in, then you would have to be an idiot not to know that the whitest neighborhoods are the safest to live in. Everyone knows this.

Old March 7th, 2009 #63
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
What link are you talking about? http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm is all about genetics. Is not your race determined by your genetics?
Yes it is? So what?

The link is not "all about genetics". It refers to a genetically caused factor, and its statistical relationship to some behavioural factors. There's no causal information about the behaviours.

Quote:
There are innate differences between the races, period. Anyone that's been around blacks, mestizos etc. knows they are simply more violent, along with having lower intelligence on average than Whites.
But how do you know the differences are genetic?

On another point:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/gender.htm

!!!

Old March 8th, 2009 #64
Big Effer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post

But how do you know the differences are genetic?

Oh, we know. And I suspect you know. I doubt it's a case of self-deception. The differences are there and they are genetic. Merely look at them in their homelands, away from white civilization, and what behaviors do you see? Never mind studies showing differences in IQ, serum testosterone levels, enzyme release in certain activities and so on. Sure, all races are the same. No differences. Race is a social construct. Tay-Sachs anyone?

Old March 9th, 2009 #65
Larry Heinberg

Yes yes, but how do you know the cause of racial differences in crime?

You do not know them. You guess. You might be right, you might not. The methods you've used will not give you reliable answers.

Old March 9th, 2009 #66
brutus

RE: Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Yes yes, but how do you know the cause of racial differences in crime?

You do not know them. You guess. You might be right, you might not. The methods you've used will not give you reliable answers.
You have much to learn, Grasshopper.

You must go on a quest into Harlem. Seek out the pimp they call Pinky. He'll be found on Lexington and 110th street. He'll be wearing a green leisure suit with matching hat. Tell Pinky it has been decided that he must free his crack hoes. He will see the enlightenment of your words and free his crack hoes.......and your freed mother will thank you and ask you if you're looking for a good time.

You will tell her, yes.

Old March 9th, 2009 #67
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
You have much to learn, Grasshopper.
So teach me.

Old March 10th, 2009 #68
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
So teach me.
Go live smack in the middle of a bunch of niggers for two decades, best learning experience you'll ever have... if you survive.

But listen, kike boy, we all know you aren't here to learn, you're here to stir shit and spout asinine bullshit.

If you are SINCERELY unaware that niggers are animals, you must be the dumbest motherfucker alive.

So which is it?

Old March 10th, 2009 #69
Larry Heinberg

It's a false dichotomy of course haha.

So basically you're inferring things about the entire Black population of the planet... from your personal experience. Nice.

Old March 10th, 2009 #70
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:

So basically you're inferring things about the entire Black population of the planet... from your personal experience. Nice.
'

Normal intelligent person:
"It's dangerous to swim in shark infested waters"

Larry the dipshit:
"So basically you're inferring things about the entire shark population of the planet... from your personal experience. Nice."

Old March 10th, 2009 #71
Larry Heinberg

Not a fair comparison.

Sharks don't care if you ostracise them. Also you aren't calling them names or wishing them harm.

In other words, there's no real cost to avoiding sharks, only benefit. There is a cost to racism (whether there is a net benefit or not).

Old March 10th, 2009 #72
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Not a fair comparison.
Fair...? Fuck fair! Fair is what's fair to Whites.

Quote:
Sharks don't care if you ostracise them. Also you aren't calling them names or wishing them harm.
Who cares what niggers think. Or kikes.

Quote:
In other words, there's no real cost to avoiding sharks, only benefit. There is a cost to racism (whether there is a net benefit or not).
What's the upside then, for us?

Old March 11th, 2009 #73
Larry Heinberg

What do you mean "the upside"?

Old March 11th, 2009 #74
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

If, as you say, "there is a cost to racism", than I assume there to be an upside to being non-racist.
A benefit, an incentive, an improvment in the quality of life for White people.
What am I missing?

Old March 11th, 2009 #75
Larry Heinberg

Well I'm not talking about white people haha. Why would I? No reason to care for them above others.

Not that they wouldn't benefit (as a group), but I don't think I'm qualified to make predictions about that.

Old March 11th, 2009 #76
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

So, in other words, you're just talking out of your ass. Figures.

Old March 11th, 2009 #77
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:

Hey, go stick your hand on the red hot stove element. Just because they are normally hot doesn't mean that the next one will fry your hand. Go ahead, give it a try.

People learn from personal experience, except for lemmings like Larry. He runs red lights, walks off of skyscrapers.....

Old March 12th, 2009 #78
Larry Heinberg

Great comparison. There goes my entire counter-argument - judgement from personal experience is flawless after all!

Old March 12th, 2009 #79
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Not a fair comparison.

Wrong idiot, there is a cost to sharks: one less thing for them to eat, which could actually cause them harm (lack of nutrition).

Yes, there is a cost to racism, so? The cost (e.g. fighting a bloody civil war) is outweighed by the benefit (survival of the White race, safe cities, etc).

The cost of NOT being racist, and continuing down the current path of racial mixing = total destruction of my people.

You lose again, kike.

Old March 12th, 2009 #80
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Not a fair comparison.

And BTW, we are not discussing whether it hurts sharks to avoid them, so quit trying to change the subject.

We are discussing whether or not personal experience with sharks is a reasonable basis for avoiding them. And obviously, as any moron knows, the answer is yes.

Tags
gov, vnn

Thread