Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 20th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brad Pitt is a cheating, potsmoking wino and a lousy dad: Angelina files for divorce and custody of child collection

Has Brad Pitt been cheating with co-star Marion Cotillard? Claims Angelina Jolie hired a PI to expose affair as she files for divorce over 'his anger issues, substance abuse and parenting style'

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt
The actress cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and is asking for physical custody of the couple's six children
Jolie, 41, was reportedly upset with the way Pitt was parenting the children
A source also claims Jolie became 'fed up' with Pitt's consumption of 'weed and possibly alcohol' mixed with his 'anger problem'
Another report claims that Jolie filed for divorce after hiring a private eye who learned he had been having an affair with Marion Cotillard
This will be the third divorce for Jolie, who was previously married to actor Johnny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton
It is the second divorce for Pitt, 52, who split with first wife Jennifer Aniston after meeting Jolie on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Old September 20th, 2016 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Based on what one reads Angelina is an awful woman, not only is she a crazy bitch, she also had/has numerous health issues, such as having both her still healthy tits chopped off and she is suspiciously scrawny, the crowning on the cake is that according to rumors she didn't put out very much either, living with her must have been absolutely ghastly, that poor sap needed the dope and booze to cope.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 20th, 2016 at 02:25 PM.

Old September 20th, 2016 #3
Jack Stanton

I guess that Benetton cast they hauled around felt as real as a storefront.

Old September 21st, 2016 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

Breaking the news: CNN's Richard Roth had the delicate task of informing George Clooney of his friends' split while Clooney was working with President Obama at the United Nations to solve the global refugee crisis

Worthless Simian Faggot Obama Demands Endless Surge Of Third World Hordes At UN Speech

The worthless simian faggot terrorist Barack Obama delivered what we hope will be his final speech at the United Nations today. In the speech he criticized the idea of border walls, demanded global integration for America and an endless surge of third world hordes into our country. He also denounced Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin as bad people.

http://www.infostormer.com/worthless...-at-un-speech/

Old September 21st, 2016 #5
John Adams
Banned

Why is this crap in this section? This type of crap belongs in nutzpah. Seriously, who gives a shit about hollywood crap other than media gossip types who have no life.

Old September 21st, 2016 #6
Toecutter

Default re

Well, for one thing, they will not import any more niglets for adoption one hopes.

It would b a good time for brad to pack his suitcase, and depart for russia.

He'd get to keep his cash, and b a father to white children.

No tits Jolie? Jeez...I'd get batty as well. Whole world thinks what a dish, while she a shrew...what a mindfuck...

Hell, he could even make a movie about Snowden...

Old September 21st, 2016 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post

Hell, he could even make a movie about Snowden...
According to the article, the vile skeleton's husband is making a "romantic World War 2 thriller", so that should be about the same as a "romantic, Snowden; the pretend whistleblower thriller".

Old September 21st, 2016 #8
andy

Pitt can certainly pick them considering he has dibs on most women.The man's brain is addled probably from the dope smoking

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 21st, 2016 #9
White Winger

[QUOTE=Toecutter;2096934]Well, for one thing, they will not import any more niglets for adoption one hopes.

Angie will, I'll be surprised if she doesn't.

Old September 22nd, 2016 #10
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brad Pitt 'under investigation for physical abuse of his children'. I wonder what took her lawyer so long.

Angelina Jolie's divorce from Brad Pitt was sparked after he allegedly verbally and physically abused their children, it was reported on Thursday.

It follows an alleged drunken incident on a flight last Wednesday when the star is accused of going "wild", screaming and "getting physical".

The Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services are investigating, TMZ claim.

Witnesses told the US-based gossip site the plane landed at an unnamed airport around 8pm where Pitt continued to rant on the tarmac before trying leaving in one of the fuel trucks.

Pitt and Jolie are already believed to have been interviewed by child protection services and the investigation is ongoing.

A source close to Pitt told TMZ: "He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children.

"It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light."

On being directed by his wife: "I need to know I’m in good hands, and I trust Angie with my life. I love her instincts. She’s ferocious with a story and she’s really decisive at her post – in command." (2015)

On finding time for each other: "We find our time. We carve out mummy/daddy time that's not mummy/daddy time. It's called a hotel." (2011)

On family life: "A lot of love, a lot of fighting, a lot of refereeing; a lot of teeth-brushing and spilling… Chaos, total chaos. But so much fun." (2015)

On her relationship with her husband: "Brad and I have our issues... To be clear: we have fights and problems like any other couple. We have days when we drive each other absolutely mad and want space." (2015)

On her priorities: "I say kids first, woman to Brad and then my work internationally; and try to educate myself and learn about the world and do some good things while I'm alive." (2010)

On the film By the Sea: "The film says, 'Whatever you go through, weather the storm and stick together.’ So it was kind of a message to each other that we are going to stick together whatever comes.” (2015)

Jolie filed for divorce on Tuesday, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple were together for 12 years, marrying in 2014, and have six children.

Pitt, 52, was said to be devastated by Jolie’s decision to seek a divorce and is said to be furious at suggestions that she was concerned by his alleged alcohol consumption, marijuana smoking and “anger issues”.

What are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie worth? Play! 01:11

On Wednesday night it was reported that Pitt had offered to have therapy to help salvage his marriage, with friends saying that the actor still “totally adored” Jolie and would never put her or their children “under threat”.

The Telegraph has been unable to contact a spokesman for Pitt. The LAPD were unavailable for comment.

The couple meet on the set of the film Mr & Mrs Smith, in which they have the lead roles. In the same year, Brad Pitt filed for divorce from his first

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://archive.is/6q0Nx

Old September 22nd, 2016 #11
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post The Collapse of Brad and Angelina's Vibrantly Diverse Family

DailyStormer.com

September 22, 2016

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the duel heads (gender equality, goyim) of the world’s most famous diverse family.

Shockingly, this family has collapsed.

Among the most interesting bits of drama is the claim that the separation was initiated by Angelina after Brad got drunk on an airplane and started slapping around one of the pet monkeys.

Brad Pitt is under investigation for child abuse after after he allegedly got “verbally abusive” and “physical” with one of his children with Angelina Jolie on the couple’s private plane while their other kids were present, PEOPLE confirms.

The Los Angeles Police Department and L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are both investigating after someone anonymously reported the incident last Wednesday on the tarmac, a source tells PEOPLE.

Pitt is accused of getting verbally abusive with one couple’s kids, as well as getting “physical,” a source says. Jolie was present at the time, along with at least some of their other children.

The report allegedly indicates he had been drinking at the time of the incident.

TMZ first reported news of the child services investigation.

A source close to Pitt tells PEOPLE that that he is not taking the investigation lightly.

“He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children,” the source says. “It’s unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light.”

Jolie, 41, filed for divorce and requested sole physical custody of the couple’s six children – Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8 . In documents filed in court on Monday, Jolie cited irreconcilable differences in ending their marriage of two years. She listed the date of separation as September 15, a day after Pitt’s alleged blowup.

So okay.

Sure.

Hollywood families tend to be unhealthy. Everyone is aware of this. So there’s a good chance the Pitt-Jolina family would have collapsed no matter what. However, can you imagine the stress and pressure that bringing these alien lifeforms into your home would produce?

We can be pretty certain that it was the female who came up with the idea to raise someone else’s kids. To put that on her husband. Typically, when women come up with these insane ideas, they are begging for you to tell them “no.” But men are so weak these days. Even Tyler Durdan is a literal cuckold, spending the resources he worked for on someone else’s children because a woman told him to.

This is really the microcosm of our entire civilization on display here:

And who is behind all of it?

Yeah, same guy.

It was Jews who introduced the idea that women are the same as men, and thus their stated opinions should be considered valuable. Traditionally, all men were aware that women don’t actually say what they want, that the speech of women communicates feelings rather than ideas, and so the meaning of the speech is not contained in the words themselves, bu

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/the-coll...iverse-family/

Old September 25th, 2016 #12
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Pitt/Jolie parenting conflict was over Jolie wanting to take the collection to Syria

Angelina Jolie's political ambitions were a huge factor in her and Brad Pitt's divorce, according to new claims.

TMZ reports that the Changeling star 'dreamed of becoming the top UN official' and made this her main focus - even going so far as hiring professional help.

The actress was claimed to have two political advisers on hand towards the end of the marriage to help her achieve this goal, as well as installing a ''war room' to help with decisions and image.'Alongside Angelina's dedication to her political future, the pair are said to have clashed over the six children and their constant travelling for her charitable causes.

The source claimed that Brad was unhappy Angelina had taken the kids to war-torn countries at such young ages, despite being supportive of her work.

The insider told the site: 'Brad was always supportive of Jolie's solo charity work, but travels with the kids became a bone of contention for several years.'The troubled couple reportedly came to blows when Angelina, who visited a refugee camp in Jordan only two weeks ago, expressed her desire to take their clan to Syria to help rebuild the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...room-home.html

Old September 25th, 2016 #13
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
Angelina Jolie's political ambitions were a huge factor in her and Brad Pitt's divorce, according to new claims.

TMZ reports that the Changeling star 'dreamed of becoming the top UN official' and made this her main focus - even going so far as hiring professional help.

The actress was claimed to have two political advisers on hand towards the end of the marriage to help her achieve this goal, as well as installing a ''war room' to help with decisions and image.'Alongside Angelina's dedication to her political future, the pair are said to have clashed over the six children and their constant travelling for her charitable causes.

The source claimed that Brad was unhappy Angelina had taken the kids to war-torn countries at such young ages, despite being supportive of her work.

The insider told the site: 'Brad was always supportive of Jolie's solo charity work, but travels with the kids became a bone of contention for several years.'The troubled couple reportedly came to blows when Angelina, who visited a refugee camp in Jordan only two weeks ago, expressed her desire to take their clan to Syria to help rebuild the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...room-home.html
The floral print-caftanned Earth Mother, wafting in to save us all....

What an astonishingly self-important bitch.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 26th, 2016 #14
littlefieldjohn

Who the fuck should care about either one of these people or what happens to them. "Hollywood" needs to be starved out of existence.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; September 26th, 2016 at 12:58 AM.

Old September 26th, 2016 #15
laowai
Banned

It's obvious I have over corrected. When all you hear everyday in the news is negativity about your own gender, and how awful you are because of your gender- it leaves you pretty messed in the head.

But what is worse, is when your own gender and race, White men, are one of the biggest proponents of the anti-White male agenda- that is the enigma I will never understand.

Sadly VNN forum doesn't allow a time for people to edit posts- to cool off and re-asses things said in the heat of the moment. Don't understand why everything needs to be so tight.

Old September 26th, 2016 #16
Susan

No one should care unless there are poor little White children who are suffering as a result of having idiots for parents. I guess there are one or two White children in this multiculti zoo....I dunno though. Hopefully they will survive but by the time they get grown, they'll be lost causes.

Some of you all are thin skinned. Whenever anyone criticizes White men, you all hit them with a barrage of red dots. I've been alive longer than many of you, and spent the first 12 years of my life in a racially segregated city. Much of this country was still racially segregated. Do you all not think almost everything was different then than it is now? And would you not think that would include White men and women?

I am weary of this discussion and need to be away from all this bs today. I'm outside digging holes, planting things, raking leaves, filling bird feeders, putting up bird houses for the winter, watering, etc. In short, clearing my head.

There's nothing like hard physical labor to make you feel invigorated and satisfied. Too many Whites are lazy, self centered, and aimless. Sure, the jew has ruined almost everything they've touched but we still can decide some things in our lives.

Get up off the sofa, go outside, and dig holes, plant things, rake leaves, cut branches, just get physical and clear your head. Stay off the internet for a while, certainly turn the TV off if you still watch it. Get a new perspective on things and breathe deep. Work up a good sweat and feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair.

That's my advice for some of you here. Clear your head of jew crap and work up a good sweat and then get a good night's sleep.

I'll write more on another day but not today.

As for the rude post by someone named Vaughn, it doesn't deserve a response. At least not from me.

Old September 26th, 2016 #17
laowai
Banned

I think the reason a lot of Whites are lazy and self centered is cause they know their is no future working for sixty grand a year and still not being able to afford to pay off a house and then have enough savings left over to live off- instead they will need to rely on government help in the form of a pension even if they work for forty years and earn sixty grand a year- so they have given up.

What motivation is there for Whites these days? Just telling us to work hard doesn't cut it- unless there is something that is going to make that work all worth it, what is the point? In the past things were much cheaper relative to income, allowing anyone to be able to afford a house, car and feed the family on a factory workers wage. Not so today. Companies today show no loyalty to employees- just try applying for jobs online- it is utterly hopeless- yet expect to have superstar perfect employees from day one. It's the unrealistic expectations that have ruined our society.

When your constantly painted as a racist, child molester, rapist or misogynist in the news I can see why a lot of White males simply give up and retreat to video games on the dole.

If you ever need to see how useless money is I recommend reading 'The Mandibles' by Lionel Shriver. Jewbucks are practically useless, a make believe concept- yet Whites are allowing their race- a real tangible thing that took millions of years to evolve- to be destroyed over a make believe concept called money because economists say immigration is good.

Anyway what really annoys me about people like Angelina is, they harp and whine about how we must all exist as multiracial societies and take on the burdens of the non-White world- yet they always marry the very attractive blue eyed blonde White guy. Because that is their idea of what a real man should be. That's the great irony and shows their own hypocrisy.

Old September 30th, 2016 #18
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Daughter Is A Sad Casualty Of Disastrous Liberal Parenting

André is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.

After 12 years of a highly advertised marriage, the Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are divorcing. The news is all over the tabloids and the press people specialized in celebrities are feasting around the spectacle. Return Of Kings not being at the service of the vacuous characters who keep the entertainment show running, I won’t dwell much on what is already making the headlines, but would like to take the opportunity to focus on someone close from the case: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 10, whose appearances on the news reveal a rather disturbing relationship with her parents and especially her mother.

The first-born biological child of the Brangelina couple, Shiloh came after three adopted ones: Maddox, Pax Thien, and Zahara, the first two being Asian and the latter African. Like her parents, Shilol was light-skinned, and she showed a delicate blond complexion as well as blue eyes. A normal mother would have rejoiced to give birth to a child. But Jolie, quite jaded after her well-trumpeted adoptions, commented the matter differently:

It’s funny because [Shiloh’s] almost going to be the outcast in the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed. I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her… I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this … Yes, a blob!

Aside from the fact that Jolie spoke about her adopted children as “coming with” personalities as if she was talking about dolls endowed with or without specific options, i.e. rather as objects than as human beings, notice the total absence of love and consideration she had for their own daughter.

Because of her physical type, Shiloh would be turned into the “outcast” of her family—if we can call this set of narcissistic champagne liberals and ego-gratificating children of various origins a “family” at all—and Jolie finds it “funny.” Does she feel any of the innate empathy a mother feels to her progeny? It seems not, and this mindset cuts at the root of the careful, nurturing nature academic leftists profess to deconstruct. Keep destroying nature indeed, keep destroying what you want to see as “social constructions,” you are destroying the very essence of meaningful and minimally satisfying relationships between related human beings.

Though likely having a high opinion of herself, Jolie won’t belove so easily what comes from her own womb. Her daughter seems “boring” to her, to the point of being akin to a “blob.” Here we see a bizarre, repulsive mix between the liberal redefinition of the family, where the traditional nuclear family cannot be recognized anymore, and a narcissistic, consu

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Retur...eral-parenting

Old September 30th, 2016 #19
jaekel

Default Too funny

I've known men to start boozing it up just to put up with their wives' incessant nagging.
Course, if they knew their proper place in the home, it wouldn't be a problem.

Old October 1st, 2016 #20
laowai
Banned

You knew I meant public speaking.

Seriously, we are a minority within a minority, why do you have to keep swinging your dick around as if we are all in competition?

I am one of the few people out there who appreciates my culture- a culture that allows people to get ahead based on their hard work effort- and I appreciate White beauty- something fewer and fewer Whites seem capable of.

Reading that latest article posted about Jolie and it's a real eye opener. In my leftist days I always thought she was the ideal beauty, and that her approach to parenting was just 'modern' I had never read that about what she said of Shiloh( most Whites outside the US wouldn't even know that was a black name).

It's shocking. She is truly sick in the head. Her actions should be considered child abuse. Why do her Asian children always look so unhappy? You never see those zipper heads smiling-ever.

Thread