VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2019 #1
daveintexas

Default Nigger tries to tase cop with his own taser. Cop acted accordingly

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...le/3665740002/

A Texas police officer fatally shot a black woman he says shot at him with his own Taser in a confrontation partially caught on video and published on social media.

The Baytown woman can be heard shouting "you are actually harassing me... I am walking to my house" in the video recorded late Monday. The woman, 44, also appears to say that she is pregnant as they scuffle.

It is not clear on the video what happens with the Taser. But ultimately the officer pulls away and multiple gunshots ring out. The officer did not suffer serious injuries, Baytown Police Lt. Steve Dorris said.

Old May 15th, 2019 #2
steven clark

Default Nigger tries to tase cop with his own taser. Cop acted accordingly

She wasn't pregnant. Also, the woman had two warrants out on her, one for assault, and was mentally disturbed, and people said she was a schizo.

She looked kind of hefty, and people like that can put up a fight, especially when it was apparent she wasn't going to obey or come along.

Neighbors were very sad she got killed, although they admitted she was daffy and could let off at people. In apartment complexes, you never know who's next door.

Old May 15th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Default Too bad it wasn't a two-fer: dead nigger and dead blue nigger

Normally badge fags suck. But in this case, good work putting down the sheboon. Too bad it wasn't a two-fer and the kwap got wasted, too.

If a violent stupid nigger wasn't around, the badge fag probably would have shot somebody's dog. And that would have been sad and tragic.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread