Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2009 #1
Tom McReen

Default Bank of England governor tells Brown to stop spending

Quote:
The Governor of the Bank of England laid bare tensions between Gordon Brown and the Treasury yesterday by warning that Britain could not afford a second economic stimulus in the Budget.

Mervyn King threw caution to the wind as he sided with Alistair Darling and the CBI against Downing Street in raising strong doubts over any prospect of another round of “significant fiscal expansion” next month.

Mr King spoke as the Prime Minister, beginning an international tour to co-ordinate measures for next week’s G20 gathering in London, called on leaders to do “whatever it takes to create growth and the jobs we need”.

President Obama, Mr Brown’s main stimulus ally, writes in the same vein in The Times today, saying that America is ready to lead the world out of recession, while calling for swift and robust action to stimulate growth “until growth is restored”.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5971296.ece

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 24th, 2009 #2
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
called on leaders to do “whatever it takes to create growth and the jobs we need”.
Translation:

Create as much money out of thin air as possible and hand it all over to the jews.

But really, are people that fucking stupid not to see through this empty rhetoric? You want jobs? Stop receiving immigrants and kick out the ones you've already got.

And "growth" here is deceptive, because the higher an economy based on fiat currency and fractional reserve banking "grows", the harder it'll eventually fall, but not before it and its workers have been milked for every goddamn penny they've got.

Last edited by Bassanio; March 24th, 2009 at 06:37 PM.

Old March 24th, 2009 #3
Curtis Stone

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...30/king460x276
I knew I could find a picture of him looking like a jew. (I can't remember the Jew's name, though. Show biz type.) Same type as all the 500 miles of Polish Jews in Hollywood.

Edit: Damn, i lost the link and it was the only pic out there that REALLY looked like a Jew.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; March 24th, 2009 at 07:50 PM.

Thread