Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 24th, 2012 #1
ATiii
Banned

Default Teacher Jeremy Forrest aka Jeremy Ayre 'on the run in France with schoolgirl Megan Stammers, 15

Quote:
The mother and step-father of a schoolgirl who has run off to France with her married maths teacher have begged her to return home as police admitted they do not know where they are.

Danielle Wilson and Martin Stammers, who are estranged, tearfully told a press conference of their shock that Megan Stammers fled the country in secret with Jeremy Forrest, 30 - who had said online their forbidden love had 'hit me like heroin'.

'Sweetheart I don’t care what you’ve done or why, I just want you home', Ms Wilson said, adding: 'You know that your adorable princess wants her adorable mermaid back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ammers-15.html

Paedophiles should be hanged.

Alan

Old September 24th, 2012 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
......I must be psychic. I saw the title of the thread and knew you wouldn't be condemning him.

-------------------------------------

I dunno - normally in the case of a normal-intelligence 15 year old who's willingly and happily embarked on a relationship with an older man, I'd think it was wrong, wonder what the hell the bloke got out of it but wouldn't be at the front of the queue to condemn him. (that's NOT to say I support the men in that sort of situation because I DO NOT and think they should be nicked, providing they knew she was underage) but this all seems so much worse because he was her teacher and supposed to be in loco parentis - a position of responsibility. I hope they find them soon and return her to her mum, unharmed and safe.

Old September 24th, 2012 #4
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

He abused his position to gain access to an underage girl. I find it hard to understand how a grown man could be interested in let alone "fall in love" with a 15 year old. What would they have in common? One Direction, X Factor and BBMing? I would worry about any grown man into those kind of things.

Old September 24th, 2012 #5
andy

How is someone like that allowed to teach in the first place.A self evident permanent juvenile he may well know his subject but other than that what is he bringing to the table ? Beyond that what sane man of 30 would want to spend any time other than the absolute minimum with an emo ? I appreciate here at vnn spending time with any female is novel and a one off experience but for the rest of us listening to justin bieber and drinking sprite is just not attractive.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 24th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
How is someone like that allowed to teach in the first place.A self evident permanent juvenile he may well know his subject but other than that what is he bringing to the table ? Beyond that what sane man of 30 would want to spend any time other than the absolute minimum with an emo ? I appreciate here at vnn spending time with any female is novel and a one off experience but for the rest of us listening to justin bieber and drinking sprite is just not attractive.
I imagine it is her young, fresh, 15 year old body that he is attracted to, don't you?

Who really cares what women think, talk about, or are interested in anyway?

Old September 24th, 2012 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I imagine it is her young, fresh, 15 year old body that he is attracted to, don't you?

Who really cares what women think, talk about, or are interested in anyway?
Not being funny or wanting to cause offence, but the last sentence probably helps go a long way to explaining why both your marriages have ended.

Old September 24th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Not being funny or wanting to cause offence, but the last sentence probably helps go a long way to explaining why both your marriages have ended.
I find some women attractive, but I'm afraid that I don't find any of them particularly interesting, other than from the standpoint of their being temporarily desirable possessions.

Old September 24th, 2012 #9
andy

Quote:
Of course that is his only motivation and after ? You yourself stated women were the same as cars and devalued once used.In fact it is that very reason that proves beyond doubt that he is a lunatic.He is an educated man of thirty years with a vocation and a full knowledge of the law.He knows exactly what he wants and has taken it and what now ? In the cold light of day he does'nt even have the defence of spur of the moment.This was a deliberate calculated action taken by a fully informed man against a child.It could well be when he realises that she realises the kings got no clothes he will kill her as she taunts his pathetic loser persona .If there was any justice in the world the cunt would be slotted.

Old September 24th, 2012 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I find some women attractive, but I'm afraid that I don't find any of them particularly interesting, other than from the standpoint of their being temporarily desirable possessions.
Well, there you go, then. You have to have something in common, something to talk about or do together (other than the obvious) or you don't really stand a chance. If you don't find a woman interesting or intellectually engaging, that's probably half the problem. You'll get fed up at only having the one thing in common and she'll get fed up with feeling ignored or undervalued and only wanted for one thing.

Old September 24th, 2012 #11
andy

Quote:
Take a look at his dial in the picture,read his posts egotists like him always miss the main point,In his case as in so many other egotists he does not realise it takes two to tango.No decent respectable educated attractive woman is going to put up with a cunt like that,its a no brainer or at least should be for a woman.

Old September 24th, 2012 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Of course that is his only motivation and after ? You yourself stated women were the same as cars and devalued once used.In fact it is that very reason that proves beyond doubt that he is a lunatic.He is an educated man of thirty years with a vocation and a full knowledge of the law.He knows exactly what he wants and has taken it and what now ? In the cold light of day he does'nt even have the defence of spur of the moment.This was a deliberate calculated action taken by a fully informed man against a child.It could well be when he realises that she realises the kings got no clothes he will kill her as she taunts his pathetic loser persona .If there was any justice in the world the cunt would be slotted.
This is what worries me - hopefully he does think he is in love with her and won't hurt her but how do we know he's not a complete f***ing nutcase like that stepgrandad from down your way and he has set the whole thing up?

Meanwhile you've got schools in Manchester sacking granny dinnerladies and getting them investigated for "grooming" because they sneaked their own grandson an extra biscuit at dinnertime. One extreme to the other - what happened to common sense?

Old September 24th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Well, there you go, then. You have to have something in common, something to talk about or do together (other than the obvious) or you don't really stand a chance. If you don't find a woman interesting or intellectually engaging, that's probably half the problem. You'll get fed up at only having the one thing in common and she'll get fed up with feeling ignored or undervalued and only wanted for one thing.
In any long term relationship you eventually run out of things to talk about. It's inevitable.

Old September 24th, 2012 #14
andy

Quote:
Which as your debating with Bev a woman shows that it is not true in the first place

Old September 24th, 2012 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Take a look at his dial in the picture,read his posts egotists like him always miss the main point,In his case as in so many other egotists he does not realise it takes two to tango.No decent respectable educated attractive woman is going to put up with a cunt like that,its a no brainer or at least should be for a woman.
Well, if he doesn't find women worth talking to, that's half his problem. I understand the old fashioned attitude of women being seen and not heard, but that's not what they mean when they say it. Mind you, he found Pierce boring so there you go - he's unlikely to find anyone that he can satisfactorily engage with on an intellectual level. (I think it was SLA that said that - apologies if it wasn't.)

Old September 24th, 2012 #16
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Which as your debating with Bev a woman shows that it is not true in the first place
I'm not romantically interested in Bev (much to her relief, I'm sure), so she might as well be a man for that matter. No offence to Bev, I think she has the most class of anyone on VNN.

Old September 24th, 2012 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
In any long term relationship you eventually run out of things to talk about. It's inevitable.
I beg to differ. I've been with the same person (bar a year or so break in our late teens) since I was 13 and he 12 and we find plenty to talk about - he would probably say I find too much to talk about - but we manage just fine. Having both common and separate interests help, I think. That's why I don't get what the 30 year old teacher has in common with a 15 year old girl. They don't remember the same things, probably don't like the same music, he's educated, she isn't, she probably doesn't have views on world events and politics etc whereas he does - I just don't get it.

Old September 24th, 2012 #18
andy

Quote:
I'm not romantically interested in Bev (much to her relief, I'm sure), so she might as well be a man for that matter. No offence to Bev, I think she has the most class of anyone on VNN.
So you concede its not true you are interested in what a woman has to say.The fact that your approach to male female relationships is the same as a primitive bantu or coolie is to be deplored but unsurprising in a bloke who looks like baddeills older brother

Old September 24th, 2012 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
None taken and the feeling is mutual (no offence). You would drive me insane and I'm sure you feel the same. Besides, anyone who doesn't like black pudding would not last five minutes in my company.

Old September 24th, 2012 #20
Charlie Wade
Banned

Quote:
Not with two intelligent people its not...one newspaper is all that is needed for hours of conversation...do these people want to talk to each other? That is usually the problem.

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread