Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2018 #1
scouse83

Default Kevin Wilshaw to press charges against Joe From Bradford?

I see fake homosexul Kevin "the coward" Wilshaw is mulling over whether to press charges against Joe from Bradfordb for alleged homophobic abuse.You would think he would want to keep his head down and get on with his life, seems he has been talking with the Judas from HNH about this no doubt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-27-23-31-02.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	10034  

Old February 28th, 2018 #2
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I see fake homosexul Kevin "the coward" Wilshaw is mulling over whether to press charges against Joe from Bradfordb for alleged homophobic abuse.You would think he would want to keep his head down and get on with his life, seems he has been talking with the Judas from HNH about this no doubt.

Lol, that has made my day - to think VNN UKs very own "legal Eagle" has come a cropper due to his big mouth. My faith in humanity has been restored.....Joe will have to worry about more than "doxing" if it does go to court. HAHAHA

Old February 28th, 2018 #3
NaomiX
Banned

On closer analysis, it becomes quite clear that Joe's obsession with all things homosexual are a clear indication of the real state of his own mind and the fact he is in massive denial of his own sexuality. Wilshaw is a nobody, best ignored and forgotten about, but Joe seems to regularly puruse his Facebook posts which are very obviously set to public to get a reaction and to entrap half-wits like Joe.

Old February 28th, 2018 #4
NaomiX
Banned

I'm sure Joe would do OK in court if he gets a good character witness. Might even land a job with 'Prevent'
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	131025-divine-tease_fl5ftf.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	10035  

Old February 28th, 2018 #5
joefrombradford

Because I called him an arsebandit?

Either it’s a part of his character that he’s still very uncomfortable with or he’s looking for people to rat on, so he can show his probation worker what a changed man he is and how he’s working with the police to help them lock up Nationalist’s, in an effort to wriggle out of his own punishment.

I never liked the slimey bastard anyway. Him and our bent friend Naomi seemed very close though. They even had a shared Stormfront account at one stage.

Old February 28th, 2018 #6
NaomiX
Banned

WTF, I was just stood in some Eastend boozer and have been subpoenaed by Wilshaw of all people ffs. Apparently they want me in court as an expert witness to confirm Joe's homosexuality, seeing as I have a BSc in Criminology & Psychology!! What an all round surprise. If I don't attend I can face up to six months for contempt....

Old February 28th, 2018 #7
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post

Either it’s a part of his character that he’s still very uncomfortable with or he’s looking for people to rat on, so he can show his probation worker what a changed man he is and how he’s working with the police to help them lock up Nationalist’s, in an effort to wriggle out of his own punishment.

I never liked the slimey bastard anyway. Him and our bent friend Naomi seemed very close though. They even had a shared Stormfront account at one stage.
Go on Joe. Reiterate, call him"homo", "Faggot", "Queer", "Poof"...You know that is illegal these days don't you? Yes, as a legal expert, I'm sure you do....

Old March 1st, 2018 #9
joefrombradford

I’ve got nothing else to say about the (((Aylesbury Arsebandit))). Five Facebook statuses in 2 days dedicated just to me, the traitor has also openly turned grass and is trying to get the police onto me. The rat would throw his own mother under a bus to wriggle out of the six month or so sentence that he was facing and I feel like I’m being “gagged by the state”.

Either that or he fancies me. You’re not my type (((Wilshaw))), I like vaginas.

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 1st, 2018 at 05:31 AM.

Old March 1st, 2018 #10
joefrombradford

Old March 2nd, 2018 #11
NaomiX
Banned

"Either that or he fancies me". I'd say that is wishful thinking on your part Joe.

"You’re not my type (((Wilshaw))), I like vaginas". Who you trying to kid, us or yourself?

Old March 2nd, 2018 #12
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
The thing is Joe, if I could bother to go looking for you, copped hold of you and gave you a life changing injury, it would be you in the box for prosecution because you are a fake. Most that look in on this site know what a complete little saddo you are. You go nowhere for fear of being attacked. You are a complete CUNT.

Old March 3rd, 2018 #13
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
I’ve got nothing else to say about the (((Aylesbury Arsebandit))). Five Facebook statuses in 2 days dedicated just to me, the traitor has also openly turned grass and is trying to get the police onto me. The rat would throw his own mother under a bus to wriggle out of the six month or so sentence that he was facing and I feel like I’m being “gagged by the state”.

Either that or he fancies me. You’re not my type (((Wilshaw))), I like vaginas.

https://youtu.be/9ZrAYxWPN6c
Just in case Wilshaw does fancy Joe, I hear Joe is now wearing one of these at all times, to avoid Wilshaw "demonically possessing" him..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	27750100_130278124454237_8939083631791031103_n.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	10070  

Old March 4th, 2018 #14
NaomiX
Banned

A song for Joe and Kev...

Old March 4th, 2018 #15
NaomiX
Banned

Just wondering where Joe has got to? He must've been out trawling the gay nightspots for fresh meat and is very likely on a come-down right now from all that crystal-meth he has taken this weekend.

Old March 4th, 2018 #16
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Are you male or female, Naomi?

Old March 4th, 2018 #17
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Are you male or female, Naomi?
Why do you ask?

Old March 5th, 2018 #18
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
I'm just wondering why someone would feel the need to make a statement like that? I mean, any heterosexual blokes I know wouldn't for the simple reason that they are at obvious ease with their sexuality and wouldn't feel the need to prove anything to anyone, least of all themselves - they are blokes by default. This statement made by Joe says a lot about his psyche and against my better judgement I am beginning to feel a tad sorry for him. Must be terrible to go through all that torture and self-denial - constantly coming on here posting all that macho stuff as a way of shielding his true self. Pretending to be 'one of the boys'. I don't know if it works, but I hear tell of 'sexual realignment therapy'. Maybe he should give that a go.

Old March 5th, 2018 #19
NaomiX
Banned

Is it just me seeing things that aren't there or am I right - does Joe seem to have a predisposition to jump on any post about homosexuality and constantly post stuff on the subject? Does he appear to have a very unhealthy obsession with it? Perhaps the other members of this forum could let me know what they think?

Old March 5th, 2018 #20
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:

Either it’s a part of his character that he’s still very uncomfortable with
See any similarities there Joe by any chance? Here's a quote from Jung that you might want to take particular note of:

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

Thread