Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
Steve

Default Magnus Volk, Bull Shitter Extraordinaire

Hi Folks,

In the previous VNN Forum, I challenged Stormfront's Macho Man, Magnus Volk, to defend his absurd lifting claims.

Here were some of them:
200 pound preacher dumbell(!!!) curl for 10 reps.
175 consecutive dips!!!
Bench press 315 for 60 reps.

I claimed these lifts were impossible (unless one had green skin and was affected by gamma rays), unless one did (very)partial reps. or cheated like hell. (Curls, or reverse power cleans?)

Irish Jay wrote in trying to defend Magnus, but, did a terrible job.
Anyway, I noted they discussed this on their (Stormfront) pussy Forum, where criticism of popular members is verboten.

Here is the thread: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82236

Here was the reply I had in store right before the old VNN Forum went down. I invite replies.

Since the VNN Forum was down, I decided to check Stormfront's out. Well, Well, I just noticed they discussed this thread over there. I was going to let this die, knowing to my satisfaction that I proved Magnus and Jay to be full of shit, but, their gutless, pathetic thread spurred me to continue this.

1) Magnus, you lying prick, the reason I did not PM you directly is because you are NOT worthy of that. It was more appropriate to simply point out, for my amusement and the Forum readers, your totally outrageous claims. I simply will not treat a delusional bull shitter as an equal. Also, the reason I did not post at Stormfront is because my experience with them gives me reason to doubt they would have aired my post.

2) So, you would not like to sit across the table from this redneck, huh? Well, I do not fancy sitting across from a dishonest, delusional asshole like yourself. I made the challenge, in part, because I knew you could/would not accept it. (But, if by some miracle you did, I would have honored it.)

3) Irish. Fuck you. I gave you every opportunity to support your defense of Magnus. I asked what did you ever see Magnus do that supported his claims. Going to all you can eat places together is not enough, idiot. Also, when you admitted he did things on a machine (which you claimed were easier than free weights, for the specific lift you were addressing), that is an admission that his claims may not have been authentic.

4) Magnus and Jay laugh at what I said, then of course all the Stormfront lemmings go along with it, but, he admits, implicitly, that I was correct. Namely, that he used partial reps.
Hey, I ran a 30 second mile the other day. Oh, I forgot to mention, it was down a mountain. (I broke a few bones in the process. But, I did do the mile in 30 seconds.) For the stupid fuckers, white or otherwise, who don't get my point, I'll explain. Doing a set with partial movements is in no way comparable to doing a set with full, legitimate movements. Irish Jay, you, being a competitor, should know better. You are an absolute disgrace that you deride my claims, knowing by now that Magnus' lifts were partial movements.

5) To the stupid shit who claims I know nothing about lifting. That's right little man, blindly follow your Stormfront leaders. Listen, jerk off, I was sure about the absurdity of Magnus' claims because I DO know quite a lot about lifting. Oh, but I'm only 5'7", 163 #. Surely I'm too small to know more than Magnus. I bet you simpletons actually 'think' like that.

I'll tell you, with every justification, I claimed Magnus's claims were total bull shit. I was so sure, I challenged him, and offered to buy him and his gullible friend a dinner if I was proven incorrect. And look at the response I get. It is very similar to the third biggest lie of all time (behind Xianity, and Magnus' claims), the so-called Holocaust. The revisionists challenge the hoaxers, and the hoaxers, in very jew-like fashion, respond in a quite similar manner as does Irish Jay and Magnus, and their little asshole pussy Stormfronters.

One last thing, but, quite pertinent. On a lifting forum, I posed the possibility of Magnus' claims. Here are the some of the responses I got. Note that NOT ONE supported anything Magnus claimed (with the possible exception of 30 chins, which even I admitted was a MAYBE. (But, in Magnus's case, I doubt it. If he could do 30, he'd claim 97, and round up to 100. Fucking jew-like bastard prick.))

Now, assholes out there, would you claim NONE of them, from a popular lifting forum, know anything about lifting? Hey, do any of you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, that when Pierce referred to people as lemmings, he was NOT excluding YOU? But you know what, ironically, most of you are too stupid to realize that you may actually be stupid!

Here are some of the responses I got from my post:

The only way I can believe this guy has achieved such feats of strength is through partial reps, in other words he is only pushing or pulling just few inches in his strongest range of motion.

I just saw your post. I agree that, with the exception of #3, these lifts are probably impossible. #2 MIGHT be possible. But given what the guy claims, why believe any of them?

The Chins are possible. . Everything else in your list is Absurd!
#2, maybe, but not at that bodyweight. #3, yeah, that I can believe (did he proclaim to have a minivan strapped to his waist and crocodiles chomping on his testicles when he did it!! ). The others (in my
opinion) are pure horse hockey. Does he also claim to leap over small buildings with a single bound, be faster than a locomotive (although with the state of most rail now , this is not that big a feat), catch
bullets in his teeth for fun, and have a nasty allergy to kryptonite???? Have a good one, keep up the good work, and God bless.

I agree with you. 30 pull-ups are possible, but only a machine could do the others. Ask this guy to show you!

ALL responses were similar. NOT ONE supported Magnus' outrageous claims.

You know who the biggest asshole is in all this? Not Magnus, not even the little lemming pussies over at Stormfront. It's Irish Jay. He is a guy who actually competes. So, he should know better. While he was 'defending' Magnus, Magnus was too chicken shit to defend himself. Irish, are you too stupid to realize that your lifting feats, assuming they are authentic, are degraded by someone like Magnus? Also, in my original post, I claimed Magnus could only do 175 dips(!!!) if his range of movement was very small. Of course, that applied to all his other lifts. He admitted he uses partial reps. But, you still claim I was wrong. What a dishonest, gutless, Magnus ass kisser you are. I was joking about your earring, but I'm dead serious about this. You are a disgrace the way you kiss his ass, defending the indefensible. You should cower in disgust every time you look in the mirror.

You have one way out. But, it would take a man to do it. But, you can admit right now, that I was indeed correct in my claims that Magnus' lifts were ridiculous, and that you were indeed proven wrong. If you are man enough to do that, we can start at square one.

So, will any Stormfront poster have the guts to post there that he is agreement with what I am saying, and that Magnus' lifts are ridiculous, and hence that Magnus is a lying asshole? Are you trying to tell me NOBODY over there realizes that his claims are absurd, and hence that he and Irish are a couple of shits? White Pride World Wide! I laugh in your face! You're a god damned embarrassment. The jews just love it that you exist.

Steve

Old December 3rd, 2003 #2
IrishJay

Get over it, Steve.

You both have nothing to prove, and an internet pissing contest isn't going to help your cause.

I guess VNN is going to pick up where it left off...figures.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #3
Roy Batty

Man, relax. I'm laughing my ass off at your shots at Magnus (whoever this bullshitter is), but don't get so steamed over it. 60 reps with 315? That has me laughing my ass off. I've seen a guy who could bench over 600 do almost 40 reps with 225, and he was falling apart at the end. I've also seen one huge SOB who used to play OL in the NFL curl 225 on a preacher bench, for one rep. So yeah, Magnus is full of the well known quantity referred to as bullshit. But don't let it get so personal. Who cares what this lunk claims? Anyone with any knowledge of weightlifting or exercise knows the claims are bunk. It is funny enough for me to tell some guys around the gym about the claims, though. Once in awhile, some goof will make an outrageous claim, but at least in the gym, we can put him to the test.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #4
western-nationalist

Maybe Magnus Volk is exaggerating a bit, but I saw some of his pics he is a big guy. I think magnus also claimed once that he benched 600 LB's ten times, now that is pure BS.

Last edited by western-nationalist; December 3rd, 2003 at 02:36 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #5
Steve

Hey, fellows, let's not misread me here!

This is the VNN Forum, where we can post as we please, much unlike that pussy, bull shitter, ridden Stormfront forum. So, I'm just having a bit of fun pointing out what a lying sack of shit Magnusis. And what a coward Irish Jay is.

Believe me, when discussing Magnus' so-called lifts at work, we all had a good howl!

So, Roy, I'm relaxed, I'm cool, man! Hey, Magnus even claimed to bench 225 for 100 reps! I am actually laughing typing this out! He also claimed to do one handed(!!!), tricep pushdowns with 200 pounds (if I recall correctly), for many reps.

Vlad, I do not mind a braggart. But, if the claims are total bull shit, and you are called on it, it is nothing admirable to not admit it. Sure, sniveling and cowering are no good, but, that does not excuse being a complete lying bull shitter. Come on.

Lastly, Jay, I note your swipe at VNN's Forum, but yet you do continue to post here. And, you have posted stuff here that would not be allowed on your pussy forum. Smacks of hypocrisy to me.

Old December 4th, 2003 #6
Steve B
Banned

Steve,

Anybody with half a brain knows that a 315 pound free-weight bench press for 60 reps just ain't within the realm of possibility. I think that even IrishJay has acknowledged that, albeit half-heartedly.

You made your point, move on dude. You're weightlifting and strength posts on the last VNN forum were instructive and informative. Go back to that, many VNN readers would like to get some pointers.

Old December 4th, 2003 #7
IrishJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Hey, fellows, let's not misread me here!

This is the VNN Forum, where we can post as we please, much unlike that pussy, bull shitter, ridden Stormfront forum. So, I'm just having a bit of fun pointing out what a lying sack of shit Magnusis. And what a coward Irish Jay is.

Believe me, when discussing Magnus' so-called lifts at work, we all had a good howl!

So, Roy, I'm relaxed, I'm cool, man! Hey, Magnus even claimed to bench 225 for 100 reps! I am actually laughing typing this out! He also claimed to do one handed(!!!), tricep pushdowns with 200 pounds (if I recall correctly), for many reps.

Vlad, I do not mind a braggart. But, if the claims are total bull shit, and you are called on it, it is nothing admirable to not admit it. Sure, sniveling and cowering are no good, but, that does not excuse being a complete lying bull shitter. Come on.

Lastly, Jay, I note your swipe at VNN's Forum, but yet you do continue to post here. And, you have posted stuff here that would not be allowed on your pussy forum. Smacks of hypocrisy to me.
Tell ya what, Steve.

Keep your mouth shut and make the drive to the KSS concert on Jan 17th. See their webpage for the info.

Put your money where your mouth is and call me a coward, pussy, fuckwad to my face.

I have no time for net insults, you can either put up, get your ass handed to you --- or shut the fuck up.

The choice is yours.

This isn't about Magnus, I could care less what he lifts, the fact is that I did see him do a few lifts, not all, but a few. But, if you want to continue insulting me, my offer stands.

Let's see what you are made of, Stevie.

Old December 4th, 2003 #8
IrishJay

And, yes, we do have heavy handed moderation on SF. Look what happens when you don't. You get insults, asinine comments, flames, etc..

I come here for the funny reads, the fights and the chance to let it all hang out.

I will always say VNN sucks, it is the National Enquirer of the WN world, and I could care less if it survives or fails, in fact I hope it fails for several reasons. One is Linder's stupidity in even trusting Bill White in the first place, another is the juvenile and niggerish 'z's in place of 's's.

But....my offer stands to you, Steve. If you want to debate like a man about MY lifting, feel free. If you want to talk shit on Magnus, take it up with him. NOBODY censored your SF posts to him, but I, of all people on that forum, can attest that he did do a few of the lifts he boasted about. I can only vouch for a few, not all. But, if you want to continue to think you are an internet bad-ass, take your ass up to the concert as per my previous post and you will see me --- in my kilt.

I am pretty fucking hard to miss, what are you going to do?

Old December 4th, 2003 #9
The_Immortal_Kind

Vlad

"I would like to see more proud Aryans making proud proclamations instead of the sniveling and cowering we see so much of today. More power to him."

Last time I checked, lying wasn't an Aryan trait. If one can't stand up to his challenge and show everyone that he is a man he shouldn't be making proud proclamations. That's the honorable thing to do. Whether Vikings did it or not is not really of a big significance in my opinion.

And when it comes to this, weightlifting and who can do more.....just let it go guys. If you want to prove something to somebody then challenge him in a contest, just like someone here suggested. You two get together, get some independent observers and go at it. May the better win!

Old December 4th, 2003 #10
Styrkar Nielsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJay
But, if you want to continue to think you are an internet bad-ass, take your ass up to the concert as per my previous post and you will see me --- in my kilt.

I am pretty fucking hard to miss, what are you going to do?
You cant miss a guy in a skirt, stiletto heels, pancake makeup, and a halter top at a white power concert.

What's he going to do? Probably die laughing.

Old December 4th, 2003 #11
Steve

Quote:
Steve B:Anybody with half a brain knows that a 315 pound free-weight bench press for 60 reps just ain't within the realm of possibility. I think that even IrishJay has acknowledged that, albeit half-heartedly.
No! That is much of my point! He kind of implied it, by claiming Magnus may have used machines, instead of free weights, which may, at times, be easier. And, when Magnus himself admitted using partial reps, Irish Jay STILL would not ackowledge Magnus' lifts were beyond bugus.

Quote:
Steve B: You made your point, move on dude. You're weightlifting and strength posts on the last VNN forum were instructive and informative. Go back to that, many VNN readers would like to get some pointers.
Hey, I want to move on, but they keep bringing me back! As for your suggestion I go back to discussing lifting, etc., good point. Thanks. I will soon.

God Damn! You people tell me to get over it. Look at Jay! Jesus Christ, Irish, get a grip!

Quote:
Irish Jay: I have no time for net insults, you can either put up, get your ass handed to you --- or shut the fuck up.

Old December 4th, 2003 #12
Steve

Quote:
Steve B:Anybody with half a brain knows that a 315 pound free-weight bench press for 60 reps just ain't within the realm of possibility. I think that even IrishJay has acknowledged that, albeit half-heartedly.
No! That is much of my point! He kind of implied it, by claiming Magnus may have used machines, instead of free weights, which may, at times, be easier. And, when Magnus himself admitted using partial reps, Irish Jay STILL would not acknowledge Magnus' lifts were beyond bogus.

Quote:
Steve B: You made your point, move on dude. You're weightlifting and strength posts on the last VNN forum were instructive and informative. Go back to that, many VNN readers would like to get some pointers.
Hey, I want to move on, but they keep bringing me back! As for your suggestion I go back to discussing lifting, etc., good point. Thanks. I will soon.

God Damn! You people tell me to get over it. Look at Jay! Jesus Christ, Irish, get a grip!

Quote:
Irish Jay: I have no time for net insults, you can either put up, get your ass handed to you --- or shut the fuck up.
You have no time for insults, but, you keep coming back to this thread. And keep arguing about it. And now, threaten to kick my ass!

Quote:
Jay: ...the fact is that I did see him do a few lifts, not all, but a few. ..."
Hey, in true fair, white, fashion, I asked you for SPECIFIC lifts you saw him do that would support his outrageous claims. You kept saying things like you lifted with him, he is strong, etc. If my memory is correct, the only thing you claimed to have seen him do was dumbell curl 150 for some reps, but I'm not sure. Well, even 150# for a man the size of Magnus, while impressive, is still believable if much cheating is involved. Also, 150 is quite a bit less than 210. In other words, you have not, nor now, have offered any credible evidence he made those lifts. But, you still can't admit his claims are ridiculous.

Quote:
Jay: And, yes, we do have heavy handed moderation on SF. Look what happens when you don't. You get insults, asinine comments, flames, etc..
And, you must appreciate this Forum, since you continue to post, and argue, here.

Quote:
Jay: But....my offer stands to you, Steve. If you want to debate like a man about MY lifting, feel free.
I never questioned your lifts. To be frank, I have no reason to believe you are a bull shitter when it comes to your lifts.

Quote:
Jay: ...but I, of all people on that forum, can attest that he did do a few of the lifts he boasted about.
That seems like a lie, or at least evasion. I repeatedly asked for specifics. You only gave the 150# dumbell curl as an example. If you had seen him bench 300 for, say 50 reps, then THAT would be evidence. But, you never offered anything like that.

Quote:
Jay:But, if you want to continue to think you are an internet bad-ass, take your ass up to the concert as per my previous post and you will see me --- in my kilt.

Put your money where your mouth is and call me a coward, pussy, fuckwad to my face.
Jay, don't be ridiculous. You are literally twice my size. I have no doubt you can kick my ass, despite your kilt.

I admit, I took a few liberties behind my screen. So, here is what I'll do. I'll be serious right now. THIS is what I would have said to your face, and WILL say to your face if I meet you:

Magnus was/is full of shit and I amply demonstrated that. Instead of admitting the obvious, you derided my argument. Since you competed in strongman events, you MUST have known Magnus was full of shit. Especially after I pointed it out. Because you basically challenge me to a fight (which, of course, I would not accept), does not mean you are not a coward. I called you cowardly because it genuinely seemed to me you were kissing up to Magnus. If I'm wrong about that, I'm ready to admit it. But, it did/does seem like that to me. Jay, nobody on the planet can bench 315 for 60 reps. By defending him, he is making an arse out of you.
I'll be very frank here, you did not seem like a bad guy; maybe your choice of friends is misguided. But, actually trying to pick a fight seems childish at best, Jay.

Quote:
Immortal_Kind:Last time I checked, lying wasn't an Aryan trait. If one can't stand up to his challenge and show everyone that he is a man he shouldn't be making proud proclamations. That's the honorable thing to do. Whether Vikings did it or not is not really of a big significance in my opinion."

"And when it comes to this, weightlifting and who can do more.....just let it go guys. If you want to prove something to somebody then challenge him in a contest, just like someone here suggested. You two get together, get some independent observers and go at it. May the better win!
Very good point you make in the first paragraph!

I have no doubt Magnus can outlift me. But, I will say this. He claimed to do 30 chinups. I also make that claim. I challenge him to a chinup contest. The loser must buy the other a steak dinner, and come on this forum an admit he was beat!
But, I must stress, this was not about what I can do. It was about what Magnus CANNOT do.

Old December 5th, 2003 #13
IrishJay

Well, Steve, I was not challenging you as much as I was asking you to step to the plate, I was asking you to back up your claims of calling me a coward to my face and being a man instead of a net talker. Sure, a fight would have happened, but such is the price to pay for trying to be a big shot behind a PC screen.

I saw the dumbbell curls and 405 on the Hammer Strength bench machine for dozens of reps, I forget the exact number, but the gym was pretty impressed let me tell you. It was a while ago, so I do not remember the exact rep count.

I kiss nobody's ass, period, but I do know that Magnus is fucking strong and in his chosen sport he is one of the nation's best, period.

By the way...I love when people back down when physically challenged.

Last edited by IrishJay; December 5th, 2003 at 01:26 AM.

Old December 7th, 2003 #14
Steve

Jay : "I saw the dumbbell curls and 405 on the Hammer Strength bench machine for dozens of reps, I forget the exact number, but the gym was pretty impressed let me tell you. It was a while ago, so I do not remember the exact rep count."

Ok, Jay, I'll make it simple, and unambiguous.
1)Using reasonable (not necessarily perfect, or even very good, or even good) form, do you believe Magnus can bench 315 (free weights)for 60 reps? Yes or no?
2)Do you think he can do 50 reps? Yes or no?
3)40 reps?
4)30 reps?
5)20 reps?
You have the choice of appearing quite ignorant in peoples' lifting abilities or implying Magnus is a delusional bull shitter.
Jesus, it seems you and the other assholes on Stormfront are the only people on the planet who 'believes' Magnus.

Jay: "...Sure, a fight would have happened, ..."

You know, despite the tone of my posts, I still considered it good natured, the taking of liberties on a Forum. I really would have said most of this to your face, naively thinking we would have had a laugh at our internet encounter. But, it seems you are no different from an uncivilized nigger. I also note that many others on this forum have insulted you. But, you do not seem to take as much offense. I think it is because you recognize more than a grain of truth in what I say. God Damn, you want to fight because you got beat in an argument.

Jay: "By the way...I love when people back down when physically challenged."

If you are indeed refering to a fight, then considering you are 6'2", 250, and I'm 5'7", 160, then you are one truly sad, pathetic asshole.

Old December 8th, 2003 #15
Magnus

Last March, me and a good buddy beat the snot out of 4 big negros in the alley behind a local bar in town. It was great. My buddy is a two time Missouri Heavyweight Golden Gloves champ, and I happen to be no slouch myself.

To the point at hand, previous to the altercation in the alley, me and "The Champ" were curling 12 OZ. Budweisers at the rate of about 45 reps an hour. Call me a bullshiter, and I will call you some names over my computer in return. That's not just a threat, that's a promise.

Old December 8th, 2003 #16
IrishJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Jay : "I saw the dumbbell curls and 405 on the Hammer Strength bench machine for dozens of reps, I forget the exact number, but the gym was pretty impressed let me tell you. It was a while ago, so I do not remember the exact rep count."

Ok, Jay, I'll make it simple, and unambiguous.
1)Using reasonable (not necessarily perfect, or even very good, or even good) form, do you believe Magnus can bench 315 (free weights)for 60 reps? Yes or no?
2)Do you think he can do 50 reps? Yes or no?
3)40 reps?
4)30 reps?
5)20 reps?
You have the choice of appearing quite ignorant in peoples' lifting abilities or implying Magnus is a delusional bull shitter.
Jesus, it seems you and the other assholes on Stormfront are the only people on the planet who 'believes' Magnus.

Jay: "...Sure, a fight would have happened, ..."

You know, despite the tone of my posts, I still considered it good natured, the taking of liberties on a Forum. I really would have said most of this to your face, naively thinking we would have had a laugh at our internet encounter. But, it seems you are no different from an uncivilized nigger. I also note that many others on this forum have insulted you. But, you do not seem to take as much offense. I think it is because you recognize more than a grain of truth in what I say. God Damn, you want to fight because you got beat in an argument.

Jay: "By the way...I love when people back down when physically challenged."

If you are indeed refering to a fight, then considering you are 6'2", 250, and I'm 5'7", 160, then you are one truly sad, pathetic asshole.
Well, considering that I never knew what your "dimensions" were, I had no idea you were so small.

Also, you took WAY too many liberties online with me. Coward, pussy, etc.. Those are ridiculous things to call someone over the internet, if you wanted to be good-natured about it, your tone would have been entirely different.

Don't backpedal now, kid. You were an asshole about this from the door and you could have handled it differently, but you wanted to pump your stuff online in a pissing contest instead by callind me some asinine names.

Grow the fuck up next time and learn how to be truly "good-natured".

Old December 8th, 2003 #17
TylerD

I think that everyone knows Magnus Volk cannot legitimately do those lifts but don't let it bother you so much. IrishJay is basically saying that the guy can lift a hell of a lot of weight. I've seen the pictures and do not doubt that either. Maybe it is pride but he isn't going to back off what he defended before.

I have never tried to do as many dips as I could but I can do plenty of those without breaking a sweat. Over on Stormfront he has admitted that his form is lousy, so that claim is probably with lousy form too.

The really strange thing to me was when Magnus Volk claimed that ONLY niggers challenged him on how much he could lift after they found out about his claims. That and how he thought it was bizarre you would challenge him. Where the hell is this guy from? Down here, if you say that you could run 100 meters in under 10 seconds or can squat 1000 pounds, you will have a lot of people calling you on it.

Old December 8th, 2003 #18
Steve

Jay, you need to develop a thicker skin. Skin as thick as your head perhaps.

I called you a few names. So fuckin what? Is that any worse than not admitting you were wrong, when it was clearly demonstrated? You are reacting like a woman for god's sake.

Listen suckwad, I 'debated' with you, and proved to any reasonable person's satisfaction that Magnus was a lying piece of shit. Instead of being a man and admitting it, you refused to do so. I pointed out it was because you were afraid to go against your hero, Magnus. THAT Was why I (justifiably)called you a pussy and a coward.

I notice you still did not answer my questions. Again, I can only conclude it is because you are a pussy and a coward. Fine, Jay, you can take me in a fight. Big deal. But, you are afraid to admit publicly that Magnus cannot bench, or lift, anything near what he claims. THAT is a pussy and a coward. Understand, dunce?

You really are to easy to make a monkey out of. You claim more than once you have better things to do than engage in an internet pissing contest. But, you are right in the middle of one.
You claim not to know my physical dimensions, but, here it is on the first post of this very thread. "Oh, but I'm only 5'7", 163 #. Surely I'm too small to know more than Magnus. I bet you simpletons actually 'think' like that."

Jay, you went to bat for your hero, and failed miserably. It would have been better to just admit Magnus injested too much creatine, yohimbe bark extract, ground up monkey penis, or whatever else you morons are suckered to buy nowadays.

I will ask again, shithead, how many reps with 315 on a flat bench do you think Magnus can do? Answer the question, gutless, or just shut the fuck up and go away.

Old December 9th, 2003 #19
IrishJay

How many reps can he bench on a flat bench at 315....I think now he can do around 20. It is different than the Hammer Strength machines, so he will do less.

Now as for the rest, I do have a thick skin...in fact very thick, but when little net pieces of shit like to call me a pussy and a coward for no reason other than me defending a friend of mine, that pisses me off.

I never read the part about your dimensions...so insult away on me, kid.

Debates are civil, or somewhat civil. What you are doing is beyond that, which is why I said what I said about us meeting.

Where I am from, being called a coward and/or pussy gets you cracked in the jaw, maybe where you are from people run from shit like that, but not me.

Grow up, Steve, there is more to life than worrying about how much Magnus can or cannot lift. Get over it, move on, get a motherfucking life.

Old December 9th, 2003 #20
Real Paladin

Quote:
Get over it, move on, get a motherfucking life.

Pretty much sums it up.

Thread