VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2009 #41
brutus

RE: Alex

Quote:
You're overthinking it, Brutus. Don't let this stuff drive you insane. Yeah, some of the outfits are a tad slutty, and of course we know which party pushes sluttiness like there's no other option, but there's nothing wrong with a bunch of beautiful blondes smiling and parading down the street. It makes our case without words, which is the best kind of case.
The only case being made here has to do with blond girls. There is no case being made for the White race. I'd love to see the sidelines of this parade. I'd bet we'd see a bunch of howling niggers grabbing their crotches and these bimbos winking back at them. This no more promotes Whites than the blond cheerleaders do at a NFL chimpionship football game.

Also, I'd say it's not a case of my overthinking it, but maybe a case of you underthinking it.....Maybe with your little head? LOL

Old June 4th, 2009 #42
psychologicalshock
Banned

Here's where all these ladies will be staying:

Old June 4th, 2009 #43
Axel Faaborg

I don't imagine there are that many howling niggers in Latvia.

Old June 4th, 2009 #44
A.B.

lol, what a pathetic spectacle, these women, even if a few may physically not be necessarily bad, are of little value from an intellectual point of view. Let them march on and play hard to some foolish lurkers, this way maybe in their little worlds will they believe they are of any importance.

Old June 4th, 2009 #45
A.B.

note also the "go blonde" tshirts, what is the need to use English if this is a Latvian event?

Old June 4th, 2009 #46
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B. View Post
lol, what a pathetic spectacle, these women, even if a few may physically not be necessarily bad, are of little value from an intellectual point of view.
Do you know of ANY women that are of value from an intellectual point of view? I know only one, but even she likes looking good.

Let them do what they do best. Women are masters of their spheres of influence, men are masters of theirs.

We would be far better off if all women were completely disinterested in politics and voting and the like, and focused on being the warm, loving creatures that they are. These broads aren't who you should be worried about; they will believe in whatever you believe once you've got them. The dangerous ones are the cunts with an agenda.

Old June 4th, 2009 #47
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, they don't. WTF is wrong with some of you people?
I'd be willing to bet a lot of it is sour grapes rationalization.

However, Paris Hilton does come to mind in the photos with the little Mexican dogs.

What's wrong with Reese Witherspoon movies? I've only seen a couple and thought she was remarkable in Walk the Line. Many here could undoubtedly use a woman as tolerant, helpful , and faithful as her June Carter role model.

Old June 4th, 2009 #48
bubba

Default just say no to diversity

Yeah, yeah, I know there may be a few jew angles in this parade. But just seeing so many beautiful whites without a single nig or spic is just so goddamn refreshing! Even if some of this is jew inspired, might just backfire for the master manipulators. How many whites who are not racially conscience will have racial feelings stirred deep within. The jew has to be careful in his exploitation. He often oversteps his goals and the walls come crumbling down. History repeats itself over and over and for the jew it will be no different.

Old June 4th, 2009 #49
A.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Do you know of ANY women that are of value from an intellectual point of view? I know only one, but even she likes looking good.

Let them do what they do best. Women are masters of their spheres of influence, men are masters of theirs.

We would be far better off if all women were completely disinterested in politics and voting and the like, and focused on being the warm, loving creatures that they are. These broads aren't who you should be worried about; they will believe in whatever you believe once you've got them. The dangerous ones are the cunts with an agenda.
Well I´m sure that even though most women are scum in my eyes there must be some differences between them. This could be important if one takes into account the male offspring they may be capable of producing.
I don´t understand your "looking good" part though, is looking good going out on the streets in panties while you know that you may be photographed and your pictures published around the world? Why would an intellectually valuable man or woman have a problem with looking good?

Old June 4th, 2009 #50
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Man I wonder how long it took them until somebody told them that the word is beach not bitch, the fucking English language, ya gotta love it.

Old June 4th, 2009 #51
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B. View Post
note also the "go blonde" tshirts, what is the need to use English if this is a Latvian event?
To promote the sex industry, the biggest clients are from the West and Scandinavia. Latvia is a cold and bland country that only has to two major attractions, cheep alcohol and pretty girls.

Old June 4th, 2009 #52
brutus

RE: AZDane

Quote:
I don't imagine there are that many howling niggers in Latvia.
Yeah, you're probably right about that. But we can be assured that whatever variety of mud the jew has imported to that area, they'd be given ringside seats and unimpeded access to the girls.

I know I'm cynical. But the bastards have made me this way. I'll be able to work through this problem when I'm put in charge of a reeducation camp and I can take my frustrations out on the incorrigible lemmings.

Old June 4th, 2009 #53
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Overall I must agree, this looks to be a huge slut fest and I wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable portion of these broads weren't even actually blond. Overall there is 0 classiness to what they wear - especially the fact that it is BRIGHT PINK and just a fucking eye sore, also the dogs- I instantly thought of spic chicks. What the fuck is up with this?
The small dog isn't a spic thing; it's a Paris Hilton thing. Last time I visited my cousin in Garden City I saw tons of these dogs stuffed in the female owner's purse, just like Paris does!

Old June 4th, 2009 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
As I said, the give away is lack of blonde males. Even the Nazis showed the beauty of our race through both men and women.
What kind of a male would want to walk in a blond parade?

Old June 4th, 2009 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
To all the Galahads on this forum: show me such a parade of debauched, self-centered sluts taking place 80+ years ago and I'll withdraw my comment.
They got a religion for guys like you. Funny little dude comes out of a tower and wails umpteen times a day, women wear suitcases covered with drapes.

Old June 4th, 2009 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
What's wrong with Reese Witherspoon movies? I've only seen a couple and thought she was remarkable in Walk the Line. Many here could undoubtedly use a woman as tolerant, helpful , and faithful as her June Carter role model.
Nothing's wrong. Just contrasting her unfavorably with Nordic beauties.

Nordic > WASP.

Just my opinion.

Old June 4th, 2009 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
The small dog isn't a spic thing; it's a Paris Hilton thing. Last time I visited my cousin in Garden City I saw tons of these dogs stuffed in the female owner's purse, just like Paris does!
The low-rents all do this now. Even in my town, which is nice but lower-end economically, these shrimpy dogs are ubiquitous. Every three-bill prolemama has a maltese, chihuahah or that other one.

Old June 4th, 2009 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Damn... I am disgusted. I need some "They Live" glasses to spot all the queers on this thread!

Old June 4th, 2009 #59
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/...8341243717527/

Quote:
Latvia blondes to raise money for children

RIGA, Latvia, May 30 (UPI) -- About 2,000 Latvian blondes are to parade in Riga to raise charity money to support disabled children, organizers said Saturday.

The Latvian blonde association is organizing the "Go blonde" series of events for Sunday, including a parade of blond beauties and their fans, a blonde golf tournament, fashion shows, sporting festivities and a blonde ball, the Baltic Times reported.

The money the blondes collect will be donated to support children's safety and playgrounds for disabled children in Riga and across Latvia.
The original post didn’t mention anything about this being for children´s charity.

Here is the website of the Latvian Blonds Association.
http://www.goblonde.lv/eng/

I checked out this organization´s sponsors and did not find any whore houses, strip clubs, sex shops or massage parlors, ha, maybe there isn´t anything ugly behind the scenes, which would be nice for once .
http://www.goblonde.lv/eng/partners/

Here is an interesting picture gallery of the grand opening party of a new bar in Latvia, it gives an idea of what average Latvians look like.
http://ambernight.wordpress.com/grand-opening-party-1/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; June 4th, 2009 at 06:04 PM.

Old June 4th, 2009 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Geez, guys, don't you all feel bad now? Except for you homos? (Now I'm starting to wonder why Witzgall is really hanging around here!)

This thread is a textbook example of Nietzsche's warning to be sure not to turn into the very monsters you're chasing.

To twist the kike, sometimes a tall, incredibly beautiful and sexually desirable blonde...is just a tall, incredibly beautiful and sexually desirable blonde.

Tags
bimbotards get a man, less third world

Thread