Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 10th, 2011 #21
N.B. Forrest

Extremists in the military are tricky to unmask. "They're a lot smarter about it than street gang members," said Barfield. "They don't brag and boast like gang bangers."

Do tell.

Old March 10th, 2011 #22
Leshrac
Mad Science

I don't buy it. Never will.

Craig is more of the "shouting angry academic" type, I can't ever see him even trying this kind of thing.

[... removed]

Last edited by varg; March 10th, 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: enough of your anonymous blowhard posts. post under your name or shut up

Old March 10th, 2011 #23
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Seriously? He's being charged with using a WMD?

...Thats kinda Bad Ass.

One of the most potent weapons of mass destruction is the perversion of language. WMDs conjure up images of Saddam's fearsome nonexistent atomic weapon, or perhaps the U.S.'s military grade anthrax finding its way into the postal system. By definition the weapon has to be massively destructive; nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons fit the bill. IED's on the other hand just don't measure up to that standard, and would therefore fall into a different category of weaponry. The bomb is many orders of magnitude different than a bomb, as is the fear factor, which is why the misleading WMD is the word of choice. In time, baking soda and vinegar in a shaken bottle will fall under that rubric too. Kikes with mics are the supreme WMDs.

Old March 11th, 2011 #24
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
I do wish this guy good luck. It seems as though his goose is cooked. Not that I agree with what he "supposedly" did.
Yeah, sucks for him, if the allegations are found to be true by a jury of his "peers."

So are all the Stormfronters over there high-fiving each other, now that they know it isn't one of their hangers-on being accused this time around?

I guess that Jack Boot and Don Black are a little disappointed knowing that they won't get the opportunity to share a case of Dunkin' Doughnuts, or Benny's Bagles with fed agents Chaim and Schlomo, as they sniff around for information.

Old March 11th, 2011 #25
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderbooger View Post
So are all the Stormfronters over there high-fiving each other, now that they know it isn't one of their hangers-on being accused this time around?

I guess that Jack Boot and Don Black are a little disappointed knowing that they won't get the opportunity to share a case of Dunkin' Doughnuts, or Benny's Bagles with fed agents Chaim and Schlomo, as they sniff around for information.
Last that I saw, a total news black out on this story over there.

Too many news articles mentioning VNNF now.

Old March 11th, 2011 #26
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Harpham remains in the Spokane County Jail without bond ..
Has Edgar Steele already been transferred to the Boise, ID jail? If not, they might get to say "Hi" to each other during meal time.

Old March 11th, 2011 #27
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
This case has nothing to do with interstate commerce. The government does not really care about crime or even terrorism. Those things do not threaten the elites. What threatens the Jewish/Capitalist power structure? Organized forceful resistance by Whites.

This case has been given top priority by the Feds because it involved the hint of forceful White resistance.
Their angle, according the language in the document, is based on some frivolous link to interstate and foreign commerce.

I wouldn't say that they weren't concerned with it, they are concerned with it because it is a resistance movement of the majority, who they know have absolutely every right to be pissed-off at the federal government.

I disagree with using bombs as a means to garner attention to the movement. Violence creates too much negativity and creates unnecessary enemies.

He could have gotten more positive media attention by placing a backpack along the route with a blow up doll from an adult bookstore in it, that was timed to inflate with helium and fly into the sky above the MLK marchers as they passed by, with a sign that said "Fuck You Niggers!"

Of course the feds would have scrambled a couple of F/A-18's to shoot it down, under the pretense that it may have been a weapon of mass destruction.

Think about it.

Old March 11th, 2011 #28
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Last that I saw, a total news black out on this story over there.

Too many news articles mentioning VNNF now.
Is there another thread on this subject here on VNN somewhere?

I haven't seen any posts from Alex commenting on this topic as of yet.

I also notice that the user account and posts of 'Joe Snuffy' hasn't been removed. At Stormfront, they would have made it their priority to remove any association ASAP.

Old March 11th, 2011 #29
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Is there another thread on this subject here on VNN somewhere?

I haven't seen any posts from Alex commenting on this topic as of yet.

I also notice that the user account and posts of 'Joe Snuffy' hasn't been removed. At Stormfront, they would have made it their priority to remove any association ASAP.
I am sure that the media and feds have already read through all of Joe Snuffy's posts, so why bother removing them?

Old March 11th, 2011 #30
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I am sure that the media and feds have already read through all of Joe Snuffy's posts, so why bother removing them?

We all have to stand behind what we post, always.

If "Joe Snuffy" is indeed Harpham, I certainly never read anything posted by him that crossed any sort of legal line here on the forum.

Violence has been used extensively throughout recorded history to achieve any number of political goals, so banning the discussion of it as a theoretical tactic is certainly not the answer. Hell, the government is using extreme violence this very second to win the hearts & minds of goat-herders & future Qwicky-Mart owners halfway across the globe.

As long as I have been a member, advocating specific violence (or any illegal activity whatsoever) has been forbidden, and is a bannable offense.

I have no idea of Harpham's possible guilt or innocence in this matter, but I have seen enough government "White Supremacist" trials to anticipate the foregone outcome, regardless of the evidence presented, or total lack thereof.

Always remember this, gentle reader:

If you reject the multicult, if you question the benefits of America becoming a majority non-White nation, if you are so non-progressive that you have the audacity to want your children and grandchildren to look like you, even if you don't get sufficiently misty-eyed while watching Schindler's list, you are a very real enemy of the state, and they will treat you accordingly.

Old March 11th, 2011 #31
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
He is fucked. Either it is a prime-time, roll-the-cameras, Federal set up, or he did it and was sloppy and got caught. Either way, he cannot beat the ride.

It is a dam shame.

BTW, he has a scary family resemblance to yours truly.
It is a shame, there is NO way he will get a fair trial. He has already been convicted.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, sucks for him, if the allegations are found to be true by a jury of his "peers."

I haven't seen a thread about this on SF, but then again I did not look too hard.

Old March 11th, 2011 #32
Kievsky

Donnie,

I absolutely do not discuss or fantasize about violence.

It can be used to show "motive" if one is ever on trial.

It is used to scare donors to the adl/splc to donate more.

Not talking about violence doesn't make a person a pacifist or a weakling. In Islam, Taqqiyah is a very powerful Islamic mindweapon.

With Taqqiyah, you don't say things that they will (fairly or unfairly) use against you. But you also begin thinking on a higher intellectual level. Taqqiyah purifies hate the way a high speed centrifuge purifies uranium.

Talking about violence is also blowing off steam rather than advancing to a higher level. Decades of "action movies" brainwashed us into thinking of our struggle as a 90 minute feature film with car chases and gunfights, even iimplicitly, even subconsciously, while Jews and Muslims use Semitic Mindweapons.

The crocodile tears of the Black Muslim representative from Minnesota, Keith Ellison, was a recent example of an Islamic Mindweapon on display. He didn't know the guy he was talking about, but he gave a display of tears to (he hopes) appeal to the sort of feminine white heart that sends money to Africa after a Sally Struthers commericals, which was in itself a Jewish Mindweapon Scam.

It's not about physical violence, it's about MindWar, mental violence. Sally Struthers, MTV, advertising, cartoons, Taqqiyah, Jihad, Chutzpah, Crypsis, therese are ALL SEMITIC MINDWEAPONS BEING USED ON US.

We can, however, Mindweaponize. We have all the brain function we need. There is nothing in our nature that stops us, only lack of consicousness.

Imagine your brain is a computer and you just switch on a new feature that you didn't know you had, an "Easter Egg." that feature is mindweaponization, it is a higher consicousness.

Racial consciousness is part and parcel of higher consciousness, but it's only a part of higher consciousness, not the whole.

Also, purifying fanaticism. Fanaticism is fresh and hot and good at first, but it can either putrefy into an impotent feeling of hatred, or it can be exercised and purified into MindWar. To attain this you do practices like yoga and qigong and intellectual exercises like math and science and foreign language learning, and also trying to solve basic problems of modern life, like food production and transportation (car sharing rather than everyone owning a private car).

We must invent Aryan MindWar to combat Semitic (Jewish and Muslim) MindWar.

Old March 11th, 2011 #33
Kievsky

The above link is 5 animals qigong, which will help you create a centrifuge in your abdomen (a law wheel, as in Falun Gong), and this centrifuge will purify your hate into intellectual and artistiic creativity.

Hate is hot stuff. You have to be careful with it. It's like fire -- it burns people unless they are really careful with it. 20 years ago, our hate was more like a campfire, now it's becoming more like a nuclear reactor melting down. There's so much more pressure and horrible things being done to us with immigration and miscegenation, that this makes us more like uranium than combusting plant fibers.

It's a powerful thing. You must do the things to make hate safe for you and productive for our cause, make yourself a "nuclear engineer" of your own hate. Then you, and we, can accomplish amazing things and bring this fight to the next level, the MindWar level, where the Semites be chillin' at.

Old March 11th, 2011 #34
Rounder

The arrest of "Joe Snuffy" is most likely a result of pressure put on Obama, the lefties, and pro-muslim groups to show that "neo-nazis" are just as much a terrorist threat in the U.S. as militant muslims.

The JOG is presently holding hearings to investigate the threat of muslims, only. And Obama, the lefties, and pro-muslims groups are raising hell about it in the media and elsewhere, while insisting that America's far right (or neo-nazis) should be equally investigated.

Kevin Harpham is being framed by the same JOG agents who planted the GD bomb. And he was patsy selected because of where he resides, because he's an intelligent, courageous, and effective WN spokesman and activist, and because of other convenient/coincidental reasons deemed incriminating by JOG agents in charge of the bomb plant and the framing of Kevin Harpham.

And of course, the politically correct media stooges, such as Meagan Cuniff of the Spokane Spokesman Review newspaper (tel: 509-459-5534) who phoned and interviewed me last nite, will ignore it's glaring truth.

She'll publish her article in Sunday's edition. We'll see if she and/or other journalists reports my allegations against the JOG.

Last edited by Rounder; March 11th, 2011 at 09:21 AM.

Old March 11th, 2011 #35
ray bateson
baппed

Channeling mental energies into healthier action, in a way other than the figurative sense, sounds as dubious as "mindwar" suggests for the same purpose.

A white without enough self-control to temper his feelings probably won't be helped by imagining a mandala of 12 monkeys, whatever that is. His only cure is a goddamn reality check. For most, it means imprisonment.

Old March 11th, 2011 #36
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Channeling mental energies into healthier action, in a way other than the figurative sense, sounds as dubious as "mindwar" suggests for the same purpose.

A white without enough self-control to temper his feelings probably won't be helped by imagining a mandala of 12 monkeys, whatever that is. His only cure is a goddamn reality check. For most, it means imprisonment.
You wouldn't know it until you tried it.

There is healthier action that will lead to our having influence. We are going into economic contraction. This will creaet problesm that .gov can't solve, we'll have to solve on our own.

The reward for solving local economic problems will be an unprecedented level of influence on local people. It will be the ultimate "teachable moment" for them, after all these decades of lies.

I remember being extremely angry, and had to make a decision about what to do about it. I decided that I was going to play it safe and not do anything that will get me arrested or killed.

I think it's also quite possible that he was framed. They may have decided that the combination of his posts and a frame up job could equal a conviction. It's something strange about the Pacific NW, they are very eager to bust people. The Edgar Steele thing is wicked fishy, adn this one is too. but it was stupid for him to make it easy for them by talking about things that they ended up using against him. Taqqiyah would have served him well.

Old March 11th, 2011 #37
ray bateson
baппed

Who's joe snuffy.

I'm more concerned about mister cobb's current status. Did I not read this man offered him boarding from the winter, and he accepted? This coincidence of affairs screams KIKE!, screams it from outer space.

Old March 11th, 2011 #38
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Donnie,

I absolutely do not discuss or fantasize about violence.

It can be used to show "motive" if one is ever on trial.

It is used to scare donors to the adl/splc to donate more.

Not talking about violence doesn't make a person a pacifist or a weakling.

I agree Rob, and I don't participate in such behaviour either. It may sound selfish, but I have a pretty good life and I damn sure am not going to risk it on a futile gesture.

In 48 years I've never had so much as a parking ticket, but I am always aware that my well-documented views on race would be used against me by the government if I should ever somehow run afoul of the law, or be accused of doing so.

As I said, we all have to stand behind what we post.

I guess my point was that online discussions about theoretical political violence on a public forum are not illegal, even if they are sometimes ill-advised.

Old March 11th, 2011 #39
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I agree Rob, and I don't participate in such behaviour either. It may sound selfish, but I have a pretty good life and I damn sure am not going to risk it on a futile gesture.

In 48 years I've never had so much as a parking ticket, but I am always aware that my well-documented views on race would be used against me by the government if I should ever somehow run afoul of the law, or be accused of doing so.

As I said, we all have to stand behind what we post.

I guess my point was that online discussions about theoretical political violence on a public forum are not illegal, even if they are sometimes ill-advised.
You are right that talknig about theoretical political violence is not illegal. I have the sort of attitude that I would rather err on the side of protecting people from their own actions. I'm glad you err on the side of caution for yourself.

Our people are going to need us to help them. It is our duty to keep ourselves alive and able and out of prison, for the coming Ragnarok (doom of the rulers).

Last edited by Kievsky; March 11th, 2011 at 10:47 AM.

Old March 11th, 2011 #40
Rounder

Default ATTENTION: System Reporters and Journalists

Since so many of you will visit this thread, thanks to the JOG's framing of Kevin Harpham (Joe Snuffy), a former member of this board, why not take a good look at yourselves through our honest, politically incorrect, eyes?

http://www.natall.com/leaflets/WRA.pdf

Article at the above link proves all, or virtually all, of you white gentiles, work for the goddamned kikes, and against your own people.

So read it, you yellow, freakin, traitors, you.

Thread