VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2012 #21
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Thx General Lee. Next move may be to offer them $50 or $100 a week in gas subsidies till they get settled into a job...
Why don't you post some pictures -- of your place, work areas, areas around the town, schoolyard full of lilly-white kids, big-breasted white women with their cleavage showing serving their man an ice-cold beer -- things like that. It might pique some interest.

Old June 15th, 2012 #22
Craig Cobb
Banned

Well, there is a good looking White family in town with three kids and they ride their horses, but they are not WN. I will keep plugging. It will happen. I have checked into fiberglass flag pole costs--15 and 20 footers. I can soon enough hoist WPWW and Golden Dawn flags at strategic intersections. But the jobs should be the draw. How lackluster, fraidy cat and tepid youth are nowadays. Astounding!

Old June 15th, 2012 #23
SmokyMtn
Banned

Good luck with your venture Craig. I am settled in East Tennessee and have no interest in moving away from here. Posted two threads this evening that may help some to have a proper perspective in building the type of community that you are looking to develop.

Prospectus for a New Community

White Zion, Part 1 & 2

Old June 16th, 2012 #24
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Well, there is a good looking White family in town with three kids and they ride their horses, but they are not WN. I will keep plugging. It will happen. I have checked into fiberglass flag pole costs--15 and 20 footers. I can soon enough hoist WPWW and Golden Dawn flags at strategic intersections. But the jobs should be the draw. How lackluster, fraidy cat and tepid youth are nowadays. Astounding!
The locals will fear you and your flag hoisting colonists. Fear will breed anger and anger action. They will assist the feds in bringing you down so that you clear out. It is a big mistake to make sport of intimidating a long established community of whites where you have no roots whatsoever.

Old June 16th, 2012 #25
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
The locals will fear you and your flag hoisting colonists. Fear will breed anger and anger action. They will assist the feds in bringing you down so that you clear out. It is a big mistake to make sport of intimidating a long established community of whites where you have no roots whatsoever.
Yea I didn't want to sound negative so I've been keeping quiet. I think you should keep something like this quiet. If scary flags start popping up it'll be on the news and in the paper and eventually bus loads of protesters will come. Don't be put off by the fact that everyone isn't jumping on this. This is the way it needs to happen, slowly and quietly. Yes the good weather will be gone in a hurry but it's not going to happen in one year. Look for a small population to be present in ten years.

Old June 17th, 2012 #27
Craig Cobb
Banned

I was in the Williston WalMart today. The percentage of Mexicans has increased in the area to around 15 to 20% in just a little over a year. Niggers are maybe around 3 to 4%, some of them straight from Africa.

A local paper, The Plains Reporter , stated on June 6 that the average income for an individual, not for a family, is $71,000 per year.

ZOG has surely worked some massive psyops on a lot of White youth for them not to be here. That's just the way it is. To think that muds are taking their places in acquiring high-paying jobs just for the asking!

I may wait on the flags. The shower-house/laundry room bldg is more essential anyway. That will be finished long before the warm weather quits. Some of the most well known WN's will be participating. I really don't believe that every last one of you is doing so swell at the moment. I may be paying WN's to gut and refinish the larger bldg there. Those who do that would get first dibs on the locations. Seems fair.

Bardamu said in #24:

Quote:
Explicitly promoting Whites via WN virtually anywhere in this nation, including in the city where my father and grandfather built hundreds of luxury houses or any town in this country where my family has paternal roots back to 1632 (Plymouth), will get you dinged. So?

Last edited by Craig Cobb; June 17th, 2012 at 05:59 PM.

Old June 17th, 2012 #28
StanSki
Banned

Damn Craig, I really wish I could get in on this. It's perfect. Im hoping within the next year to be free of my debilitating health concerns and to a manageable point on the other problems. But I have skills now that could help I think. If you need any official drawings for structures or design of such, dont hesitate to let me know. I would love to offer my building skills to anyone that needs them.

Old June 17th, 2012 #29
Nate Richards

Quote:
I was in the Williston WalMart today. The percentage of Mexicans has increased in the area to around 15 to 20% in just a little over a year.
I hope to get a camera soon. Funny notice on board at the laundromat the other day: "JESUS AND MARACHEL(sic) I NEED MY GAS CAN BACK" hahah good luck with that, dummy.

Old June 27th, 2012 #30
Craig Cobb
Banned

Went swimming in a nearby town's almost new 80 or 90 foot pool. Ten people in at 8pm Mtn, 86 degrees and high humidity. No non-Whites in the pool or the town. Slow southern-looking, reeded ambling river with low 90 degree banks runs right through the town. $3.50 for adults to swim in the pool; $1.50 for kids. Towns here all German and Nordic descended. It was a good day. Alex gave his teaching interview today. Canadians: they hate us for our freedoms and our capabilities to think freely; we hate them for their abilities to speak and read English.

About mineral rights in ND. In general, even numbered sections [of land] have them and odd do not. They are present in deeds as an automaticity unless explicitly excluded. Abstracts gave the US government rights to coal and iron [only] before 1909. Oil was not included. Try to buy property under which the original patent was prior to 1909.

Old July 5th, 2012 #31
Craig Cobb
Banned

New $100 million hospital to be finished in Dickinson in 2014. New $325 million diesel fuel refinery to be built just outside Dickinson and produce 10,000 barrels of diesel per day.

Germans spending--if I remember the CBC numbers correctly--$3.2 billion to build a potash plant in Saskatchewan. The plant is said to be engineered to last 100 years. I mention Saskatchewan because oil, agriculture and potash are fueling success there, much as in ND.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:9..._Resources_Inc.

ND is also investing heavily in renewable energies with their oil money--I think maybe large scale lithium batteries. Lithium mine in Manitoba, and can be mined in Afghanistan.

Old August 31st, 2012 #32
StanSki
Banned

I found an interesting structure that would provide quite comfortable digs for a while...

Flat-packed Mini House takes two days to install

Mini House is a functional prefabricated modular home that comes delivered flat-packed and can be constructed on-site in just two days. The first prototypes, which were designed and built by Swedish architect Jonas Wagell in 2010, are currently being used as summer houses in different parts of Sweden.

The flat-packed Mini House modules consist of prefabricated walls, framing, roofing and trim-less windows. The design includes an insulating polystyrene core clad with plywood or plastic laminate, a technique that is often used in the construction of caravans and floating homes.

“Mini House is quicker to build than a regular house and consists of prefabricated modules and parts that can all be recycled or combusted,” Mini House creator Jonas Wagell told Gizmag.

Similar to the Finnish Micro House, the 15 m2 (161 ft2) Mini House module doesn’t require a building permit within Scandinavia and comes with an additional 15 m2 (161 ft2) outdoor terrace with pergola. This clever design gives occupants a larger living zone, with large sliding glass doors that open out onto the outdoor terrace.

With prototypes being trialled and tested, the Mini House concept is undergoing some design and function upgrades and new versions will soon be available in several sizes ranging from 15 to 70 m2 (161 to 753 ft2). The Mini House 2.0 is being designed in co-operation with the Swedish architectural studio Sommarnöjen and the first models are planned to be introduced on the market later this year.

While the larger Mini House 2.0 options are still in the final development stages, Wagell confirmed that the models will be equipped with a smart and cost-efficient modular bathroom unit, a modern energy-efficient kitchen, maximized storage space and the option to include photovoltaic panels.

Designed to withstand a diverse range of weather condition and climates, the Mini Houses can all be customized or adapted with the addition of extra modules.

“We are also developing customized solutions for bedrooms, bathroom, sauna, kitchen, living room and storage etc. which can be added as options,” said Wagell. “We will start delivering houses for the Scandinavian market early next year and will accept orders from the rest of Europe when we have established a good routine.”

Source: Jonas Wagell via Inhabitat

http://www.gizmag.com/flat-packed-mini-house/23930/

Old August 31st, 2012 #33
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSki View Post
I found an interesting structure that would provide quite comfortable digs for a while...

Flat-packed Mini House takes two days to install

Mini House is a functional prefabricated modular home that comes delivered flat-packed and can be constructed on-site in just two days. The first prototypes, which were designed and built by Swedish architect Jonas Wagell in 2010, are currently being used as summer houses in different parts of Sweden.

The flat-packed Mini House modules consist of prefabricated walls, framing, roofing and trim-less windows. The design includes an insulating polystyrene core clad with plywood or plastic laminate, a technique that is often used in the construction of caravans and floating homes.

“Mini House is quicker to build than a regular house and consists of prefabricated modules and parts that can all be recycled or combusted,” Mini House creator Jonas Wagell told Gizmag.

Similar to the Finnish Micro House, the 15 m2 (161 ft2) Mini House module doesn’t require a building permit within Scandinavia and comes with an additional 15 m2 (161 ft2) outdoor terrace with pergola. This clever design gives occupants a larger living zone, with large sliding glass doors that open out onto the outdoor terrace.

With prototypes being trialled and tested, the Mini House concept is undergoing some design and function upgrades and new versions will soon be available in several sizes ranging from 15 to 70 m2 (161 to 753 ft2). The Mini House 2.0 is being designed in co-operation with the Swedish architectural studio Sommarnöjen and the first models are planned to be introduced on the market later this year.

While the larger Mini House 2.0 options are still in the final development stages, Wagell confirmed that the models will be equipped with a smart and cost-efficient modular bathroom unit, a modern energy-efficient kitchen, maximized storage space and the option to include photovoltaic panels.

Designed to withstand a diverse range of weather condition and climates, the Mini Houses can all be customized or adapted with the addition of extra modules.

“We are also developing customized solutions for bedrooms, bathroom, sauna, kitchen, living room and storage etc. which can be added as options,” said Wagell. “We will start delivering houses for the Scandinavian market early next year and will accept orders from the rest of Europe when we have established a good routine.”

Source: Jonas Wagell via Inhabitat

http://www.gizmag.com/flat-packed-mini-house/23930/
161 sq ft is not very big. Better off with a trailer, or mobile home.

Old August 31st, 2012 #34
StanSki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
161 sq ft is not very big. Better off with a trailer, or mobile home.
Sure you are, bigger the better. It depends on your needs, wants and pocketbook.

I see this building as an alternative that can be cheaply added on to. Architecturally it is simple and would be easy to ajoin other pieces to make it even larger.

I'm thinking about the simple needs one might encounter when first taking advantage of Craigs offer.

Old August 31st, 2012 #35
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSki View Post
Sure you are, bigger the better. It depends on your needs, wants and pocketbook.

I see this building as an alternative that can be cheaply added on to. Architecturally it is simple and would be easy to ajoin other pieces to make it even larger.

I'm thinking about the simple needs one might encounter when first taking advantage of Craigs offer.
Bigger requires more to heat rather it is solar or wood.

Old August 31st, 2012 #36
Craig Cobb
Banned

That Swedish place looks great. Unfortunately, it surely costs $30K bare minimum and more likely $40-$70K. Built in Sweden and that's the way they roll.

Here is one I saw in front of Lowe's Hardware in Bismarck. I stopped and walked inside. It has a loft and a 7' 6" tall guy could easily stand.. It is $898. Throw 2inch or 4 inch extruded polystyrene on the walls and you're set. I put that on a house in Estonia. Russians and Estonians use that, not fiberglass.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_239960-57658...r|1&facetInfo=

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&...ac.cJE4jQh6CP0

COMPOST TOILET $180, "Blue Swan" No odors, uses peat moss, wood ash, dry dirt, saw dust etc. Has urine diverter at point of entry, minor plumbing possible but not necessary, uses dual rotatable reloadable bucket system, front door and rake. (4" vent pipe not included)
Not certified by NSF for residential use, great for domes, cabins, back woods hunting lodges, at a fraction of the cost of leading brands- Photo below
Can ship UPS, to order e-mail for shipping quote, include zip code.

http://www.lodge-tech.net/products1.html

=========================

back to shower heads Back to list « Prev | Next »
B100 UltraMax$74.95

The No Joke, Lowest Flow Shower Head Around.

http://www.bricor.com/water-saving-p...b100-ultramax/

There is no getting around the fact that this is an ultra, ultra low flow shower head. Meant for RVs, campers airplanes, boats and other conditions where you might have an extremely limited water supply. An RV shower head might sound like it would be an awful thing, however, this tight little package is a huge performer. Our patented Vinturi Physics aeration technology makes it feel like you are getting much more water than it seems. That's because the air fluffs up the water and makes it spread farther. This means more coverage and a stronger feeling stream. This is low flow shower head technology at it's best. The B100 SuperMax is performance tested with a Fit Value of 10.35 which makes it one of Bricor's most efficient shower heads and one of the lowest flow rates of any shower head in the industry. A surprisingly powerful flow stream while running only 0.5525 gpm, at your specified psi water pressure setting.

Take some time to tell us your PSI so that we can configure your shower head to your water pressure rate. Don't have time to look? Don't worry, most house holds have a water pressure rating of 50 psi, so the default PSI works in most situations.
http://www.bricor.com/water-saving-p...b100-ultramax/

ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower
by Zodi
4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews) | Like (6)
Price: $165.99
ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower: Amazon.com: Sports & Outdoors ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower: Amazon.com: Sports & Outdoors

I bet not more than one or two of you guys would come up here if I had a quarter million a year job lined up for you, I sent $50K cash to get you started and David Duke in a white stretch limo to pick you up and be your company as the driver wheeled you up here. I get it.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 31st, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Old August 31st, 2012 #37
DeanSanders
Banned

At my old cabin we started out using a compost toilet the first year, we replaced it the next. Maybe we did something wrong, but we followed the directions that came with it for installation and use, and it was horrible. Ours had a six inch vent pipe. Not only did the bathroom itself stink, but just try sitting anywhere close outside the cabin and the stench was unbearable. Friends that came to visit, didn't exactly jump at coming back. We ended up spending a few thousand for a septic setup, cured the issue, and increased the value of the property. Friends were more than happy to not only visit, but rent it from us when we weren't there. When we sold it, we made more than eight times what we spent putting into it including the initial investment. Not everything is as good as it sounds. Just sayin'.

Old August 31st, 2012 #38
Craig Cobb
Banned

I believe that. I may try one of these just the same. A new arrival could erect a shack with that thing 50 feet away. You can put septics in too. Those run what, maybe $800 cheapest? You'd be clearing $50- $70K a year. Man, these guys won't even hop on a bus or train or take a 4 cyl Datsun truck. Even Mexicans and niggers are coming but not WN. It may be hard to dislodge Obama with the voting 30% segment of the 53 million on EBT cards and the millions on the pogey being such an entrenched protected class.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 31st, 2012 at 09:09 PM.

Old August 31st, 2012 #39
Stephen

Post some pictures so people know it's real and have at least some idea what this place looks like. People don't like doing things on blind faith.
You're bold enough to fly flags but not take pictures?

Old August 31st, 2012 #40
Peer Fischer

Quote:
I bet not more than one or two of you guys would come up here if I had a quarter million a year job lined up for you, I sent $50K cash to get you started and David Duke in a white stretch limo to pick you up and be your company as the driver wheeled you up here. I get it.
Some folks want to set up shop in Kalispell, others are advocating to join you up in Cobbtown there. They both sound like solid ideas. Give it time. Let a thousand flowers bloom!

Tags
free rent, intentional communities, north dakota rents, wn community

Thread