VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2011 #1021
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Kevin Carroll complained to police on Thursday night after objects were thrown at the windows of his house.
Some EDL demonstrations have ended in violence (PA) Some EDL demonstrations have ended in violence (PA)

He told officers from Bedfordshire Police that when he went outside to find out what was happening, he saw a man carrying what appeared to be a shotgun.

Officers searched the area, but were unable to locate the man.

Early reports on social networking sites suggested Mr Carroll was shot at, but the police said no gunshots were fired.

The far-right EDL, which describes itself as a human rights group opposed to the rise of what it terms 'radical Islam', was founded in Luton and is planning to stage a large-scale demonstration in the town on February 5th.

A number of previous EDL events have ended in violence, with a minority of its supporters clashing with the police and protesters from Unite Against Fascism.

Some posters on the EDL's Facebook page suggested the alleged attack on Mr Carroll's house may have been an attempt to disrupt the Luton demonstration.

However, the group's founder Tommy Robinson, who also uses the name Stephen Lennon, insisted the plans would not be changed.

'They won't stop us, we will continue. We will defend ourselves. Luton demo would still go ahead... even if one of us was killed! As always, no surrender, not now not ever,' he said.
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/854061-e...#ixzz1CMd8OGZu

Old January 29th, 2011 #1022
Barbie C.
Banned

Default EDL - Is it really State/Zionist inspired?

After recent comments from peripheral micro-grouplet the RVG, what are posters on this forum's views on the EDL?

Old January 29th, 2011 #1023
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Well the EDL have practically taken over Stormfront so they are clearly doing something right

(This is my first post in about 2 years - be gentle )

Old January 29th, 2011 #1024
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
After recent comments from peripheral micro-grouplet the RVG, what are posters on this forum's views on the EDL?
They are repressed racists led by Zionist puppet masters, and I hope the Muslims take their leadership out. As for the RVF, action speaks louder than words.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 29th, 2011 #1025
MarkP

zog front.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1026
andy

The EDL is without a doubt a state creation.It along with its subsidary orgs was/is created/driven by the state to identify the mudslim "youth" prepared to "defend" their communities.It has for decades been holy writ among the "Loughborough school" that football hooligans = neo - nazis from there it is possible to refine the position to football hooligans = hot blooded patriots.
Now the issue in regard to "the movement" and the EDL is whether or not the followers of the EDL "know not what they do".Should "the movement" like the imbeciles featured here from the rvf attack and batter (lol) members and supporters of the edl or should they outreach and recruit among edl followers ?
As I am not of "the movement" but an outsider I can say that yobbos such as the rvf should be out reaching and recruiting among edl followers.To me the beer monster yobbos of the edl are identical to cartwheel and the rvf types who are "the movement".
So in summation if you are of "the movement" and want to recruit soccer hooligans and other deviant sorts to reinforce your own twisted view of the world sign 'em up,I say.

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 29th, 2011 #1027
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

I've been hanging around with the EDL more lately, getting to know decent lads, I still think it's rotten at it's core though. It is going nowhere and achieving nothing because it's basically a big party. There is no goal, no ideals, no discipline. People don't go to demos for a cause, they go to get drunk and shout abuse. It will fizzle out, but when it does a lot of lads who would otherwise not have been introduced to nationalism will still be hungry and need somewhere to go, which hopefully will lead them towards the British National Party.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1028
Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
They are repressed racists led by Zionist puppet masters, and I hope the Muslims take their leadership out. As for the RVF, action speaks louder than words.
I agree with Gerry, lets maybe give the RUF a bit of slack, they have thrown down the gauntlet, and may well turn up at Luton to confront the EDL.

In truth after that video do they have any choice? They will be ridiculed for ever more if they do nothing now. You cannot give it the big un and surround yourself in all that violent imagery, then bottle it.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1029
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Yes, sounds rather interesting. I'll be there,I've already ordered my Israeli flag.I am likely to be accosted by shameless types charleyhorse blighters with four for a quid lager and a head full of schmuckenders asking if i know any rich pakis.They'll be wearing something if I find out who they are and it won't be a hat.E E EDL E E EDL E E EDL.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1030
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
I agree with Gerry, lets maybe give the RUF a bit of slack, they have thrown down the gauntlet, and may well turn up at Luton to confront the EDL.

In truth after that video do they have any choice? They will be ridiculed for ever more if they do nothing now. You cannot give it the big un and surround yourself in all that violent imagery, then bottle it.
It is set in stone they have to put up or shut up in perpetuity in fact after that absurd video self made for christ's sake means they have to do or die fullstop.Failure to action their threats put them out of business

Old January 29th, 2011 #1031
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

Do you honestly believe a few RVF internet warriors are going to attack the EDL?

Old January 29th, 2011 #1032
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Knox View Post
Do you honestly believe a few RVF internet warriors are going to attack the EDL?
What I believe is irrelevant the film was made by the publicly known leader of the RVF,this has been confirmed by close associates of him and the man himself.So if as like the pro NF ballocks here I am to believe he is a man of principle and honour not given to making empty threatening gestures on the internet then yeah I do expect him and his band of weirdos to take on the edl

Old January 29th, 2011 #1033
Alex Linder
Administrator

Any group that

1) comes out of nowhere
2) is focused against enemies of the jew
3) gets neutral or positive media treatment

should be assumed to be a zionist puppet until proven otherwise.*

*It will never be proven otherwise.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1034
Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Any group that

1) comes out of nowhere
2) is focused against enemies of the jew
3) gets neutral or positive media treatment

should be assumed to be a zionist puppet until proven otherwise.*

*It will never be proven otherwise.
Has it come out of nowhere though? Or has the basic hatred of pakis/moslems been bubbling away in the white youth for years, but them having no outlet for that anger, until the EDL came along.

What we should be looking at, is not that those running the EDL may or may not be zionist tools, but more to the fact that the right wing in Britain has allowed the EDL to tap into this vast pool of support whilst they sat and watched.
A lot of this "oh they are state run" rhetoric, is purely down to the fact it is a cover for their own failures in my opinion. And if the zionists are running the EDL, what does that say, other then we've been out-foxed by the wiley old Jew yet again.
We should be putting thousands on the streets, not the EDL.

All the right wing group leaders are accountable for their failure to tap into the massive anti-islamic feeling of recent years in Britain in my view.

Old January 29th, 2011 #1035
andy

Quote:
Has it come out of nowhere though? Or has the basic hatred of pakis/moslems been bubbling away in the white youth for years, but them having no outlet for that anger, until the EDL came along.

What we should be looking at, is not that those running the EDL may or may not be zionist tools, but more to the fact that the right wing in Britain has allowed the EDL to tap into this vast pool of support whilst they sat and watched.
A lot of this "oh they are state run" rhetoric, is purely down to the fact it is a cover for their own failures in my opinion. And if the zionists are running the EDL, what does that say, other then we've been out-foxed by the wiley old Jew yet again.

All the right wing group leaders are accountable for their failure to tap into the massive anti-islamic feeling of recent years in Britain in my view.
If it is any consolation (and it aint ) the response in the US post 9/11 was worse and still ongoing.I was always believed that "the movement" was an extreme version or if you like perverted version of the underlying core values of a nation state ie civic patriotism with balls.

9/11 demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that "the movement" does not have a danny about realpolitique.I mean I know most serious people knew this but to have so graphically demonstrated beggers belief.
In 9/11 "the movement" was handed the biggest open goal since the fall of the berlin wall ( Another historical incident "the movement" had nothing to do with and no coherent response to ) and did squat except claim it was the zionists.Not even just racial enemies the jews mind but zionists and that we should all cry for the abbadabbas.

Only "the movement" could enter a period of decline during the period when causes espoused by "the movement" for generations finally found their way into the mainstream.It mirrors the decline in the fortunes of "the movement" since the dawn of the internet.A medium which finally allowed "the movement" direct access to their target audience and they ( "The movment") showed themselves to be majority comprised of dysfunctional deviant nutcases.
The edl whether it is state directed or not just as whether or not 9/11 is down to three jews in a basement these events both created opportunities for "the movement" that have never existed before.
Just last year the Bnp chose "troops out" over British jobs for British workers" apparently on the grounds they would be prosecuted yet they prolonged the prosecution by the race relations board by being disengenious and devious in the face of clear cut legal rules for legally registered political parties.
If one wants to find state direction lets start with whoever started and or encouraged the troops out campaign lets have them give an honest explanation.At the moment they say war is wrong,and that the chandala are suffering,that British soldiers do not like to rumble and would rather piss about in crossmaglen ( Actually it is the use of Ulster tactics that leads to so many deaths of British soldiers the yanks and the rest of the coalition blast to kingdom come any IED's as do the SAS,etc )
The response and activities of the movement politicians has been dire in regard to these self evident opportunities such craven and cowardly responses to such once in a life time opportunities is par for the course nowadays.

Old January 30th, 2011 #1036
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
A lot of this "oh they are state run" rhetoric, is purely down to the fact it is a cover for their own failures in my opinion.
Yes, exactly, groups like the NF and it's hypocritical and moronic membership that are quick to point out non-whites, queers and "race-mixers" on EDL events, yet ignore the fact that in it's heyday, the Front was run by a "faggot". Let's not forget Jew NF members of yesteryear, Gerry Viner and Albert Elder. Michael Johnson the half-negroid of EFP fame was also a Front member back in the day. Then there's Linden. What makes me laugh is the pretence of "street activism" when a once a year trip to the Cenotaph is about the only "street activism" I can see, oh, unless you count the anti-homo demo of a couple of years ago, you know, the one that the NF were only able to muster 12 nationally. Among the twelve were Mother of two half-black children, Anna Seymour and two East Europeans. I bet the 12 felt like a right load of plonkers stood there watching 20,000 plus assorted sexual deviants mince past! (wonder if they signed any up??) No wonder Kieren Trent left the Front for the BNP! LOL

Old January 30th, 2011 #1037
Barbie C.
Banned

Anyone up for a bit of street activism should be in Luton on the 5th. If they are not and they are using the excuse of the EDL being State etc, I'm afraid that is a cop out and excuse for cowardice. After all, as much as the Jew is our enemy, do we really give a fuck what happens to a load of sand n------s in Palestine and just because we oppose organised Jewry does that mean we support a load of Muslims and Pakis? Get a grip ffs.

Old January 31st, 2011 #1038
andy

Thw whole situation warrants further consideration.From What I can gather from forums such as this the "frankfurted" are the default for modern Britons and that all of them are worth saving.With that as a given and the ingredient of legally registered political parties and the laws that they must comply or die with.It is in order for "the movement" to attend and or attempt to recruit among the edl activists.
My personal view is that if one wants to build a legal political party then when must in UK terms become civic nationalist.The values espoused by the edl seem identical to those of the revanchist bigoted alf garnetts of the NF.So all those professing some sort early allegience to the edl can surely have no objection to the make up,police direction and creation of the edl.One would have thought this will now give these ex NF'ers and their allies an opportunity to demonstrate that they have learned from past mistakes and know how to build on the momentum of an ever expanding patriotic political movement.

Some time back here on VNN a similar debate took place in regard to the US.Where poster after after poster vouchsafed that any alternative to the two party system was impossible.The civic patriotism of white america was a myth that they would not get off of their asses to do anything etc,etc,etc,etc.Since then to the supified silence of "the movement" has arisen the "tea parties".Precisely the sort of activity posters here claimed the civic patriots of the US would never engage in.

People need to think hard about what it is they want to achieve in and with politics.There are opportunities going begging that have never existed before in history for politicians with a racial imperative to impart their ideas among receptive or at least non hostile audiences of THEIR OWN BLOODY PEOPLE

Old January 31st, 2011 #1039
Bev
drinking tea

Default EDL's Tommy Robinson on tomorrow's BBC Newsnight?

http://news.uk.msn.com/forum/thread....1-95e5154d0814

Quote:
Jeremy Paxman will be interviewing Tommy Robinson, the Leader of the English Defence League on the BBC 2 Newsnight programme that screens on 1 February at 10.30pm. The interview takes place in the run-up to the 5 February Luton demonstration which is likely to be the biggest one to date.

Paxman is well known as being a tough interviewer and he will certainly interview Tommy quite robustly. People may remember Paxman’s now famous interview of Michael Howard on 13 May 1997.

The interview will provide the opportunity for the EDL to fulfill one of the principle aims of its Mission Statement, namely public education. Tommy’s presence on the show will demonstrate that he is now a national figure and that the EDL is too important a movement to be ignored, even by the BBC. The EDL is an outward looking and inclusive organisation and is now been discussed in living rooms up and down the country and people want to know more about it. Hopefully, Mr Paxman will be fair to Tommy and allow him to provide the information that the public wants to know without hampering him with what many see as the customary BBC bias. However, the EDL is proud that its leader will be interviewed by such an accomplished and well respected presenter as Jeremy Paxman who is known for interviewing the most important people in the land.

Old January 31st, 2011 #1040
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

If proof was needed that an agenda is at play this it. The Zionists are praying that the Luton demo' kicks off an intifada: Muslims versus crusaders in our towns and cities up and down the country. I have this feeling that the Luton demo' will explode into vicious fighting and rioting.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread